PDA

View Full Version : I'm bummed...

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 08:41 AM
Christmas break is over. Kid left this morning on the long drive back to school in Alabama. :(

Now its just me and the Mrs rattling around.

Tailwind
1/8/2006, 08:46 AM
Wanna borrow mine for awhile?

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 08:51 AM
Wanna borrow mine for awhile?

sure, send 'em on over.;)

Tailwind
1/8/2006, 09:36 AM
Oh.....if only........!

David Earl
1/8/2006, 09:43 AM
We're approaching that empty nest point. Our oldest is often gone and will likely move off before long. The next one will soon be a senior. :(

Tailwind
1/8/2006, 09:45 AM
My youngest will soon be 24......and I am longing for a taste of that empty nest thing. I mean.....how can I miss him if he won't go away?

TUSooner
1/8/2006, 09:47 AM
Cheer up; you still have us. ;)

jreed13
1/8/2006, 10:07 AM
Im leavin for alerbammy today. How long does it take your kid to make the drive?

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 10:07 AM
Cheer up; you still have us. ;)

Yep, and we can still go to the cafeteria for the "Early Bird" special. I have to eat at 5 so I can take my medication.

TUSooner
1/8/2006, 10:43 AM
Yep, and we can still go to the cafeteria for the "Early Bird" special. I have to eat at 5 so I can take my medication.
Now you're depressing me.

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 01:39 PM
Im leavin for alerbammy today. How long does it take your kid to make the drive?

She left Tulsa at 0730 and was just outside Memphis when I spoke with her 20 minutes ago. That'll mean she has six to go. Altogether, about 12 hours to Auburn. You should be able to make Tuscaloosey in 10 (from Tulsa anyway.)
Safe trip, and have a great semester.

StoopTroup
1/8/2006, 02:44 PM
I'll send my BNL over there if you'll keep him.

dolemitesooner
1/8/2006, 02:48 PM
Can I move in?

oumartin
1/8/2006, 02:49 PM
adopt some hot young coed that you meet at school Homey.

dolemitesooner
1/8/2006, 02:50 PM
adopt some hot young coed that you meet at school Homey.
Yeah do that then I would really move in

yermom
1/8/2006, 02:53 PM
this thread is worthless without pics Homey

oumartin
1/8/2006, 02:57 PM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/tul/nonsport/cheer/coed-cheer05-lg.jpg

take your pic dolemite, just pic one thats in a skirt

dolemitesooner
1/8/2006, 02:58 PM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/tul/nonsport/cheer/coed-cheer05-lg.jpg

take your pic dolemite, just pic one thats in a skirt
I'll tAKE THE RED HEAD ON THE END

Stanley1
1/8/2006, 03:01 PM
One thing that always disappointed me about TU was the lack of hot chicks. Not saying there weren't any, but as a %, much lower than the other state schools.

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 03:02 PM
Can I move in?

I've told you before you and yermom need to roll on up here some weekend -- although I'm not sure Tulsa is ready for the dolemite "A" game. You might wanna turn it down a little to be fair to the local pimps.

dolemitesooner
1/8/2006, 03:03 PM
I've told you before you and yermom need to roll on up here some weekend -- although I'm not sure Tulsa is ready for the dolemite "A" game. You might wanna turn it down a little to be fair to the local pimps.
Well football season is over you give me a weekend and we will roll.

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 03:04 PM
One thing that always disappointed me about TU was the lack of hot chicks. Not saying there weren't any, but as a %, much lower than the other state schools.

You must have extraordinarily high standards d00d. Sometime's I feel like a durty ol' man gawking at all the fine stuff walking around that place.

oumartin
1/8/2006, 03:08 PM
feel? Homey just admit it, you're like the rest of us and all that young tail gives you happy pants! :D

Okla-homey
Well football season is over you give me a weekend and we will roll.

I'll check with my boys OTrombone and Fish, but I bet the last weekend this month would be cool -- you just have to promise not to bring no ho's back to the house for late night impimpination. Mrs Homey is most definetely not down with that.:eek:

dolemitesooner
You must have extraordinarily high standards d00d. Sometime's I feel like a durty ol' man gawking at all the fine stuff walking around that place.
His standerds arnt TOO incrediably high...He will go woth any 16 year old

dolemitesooner
1/8/2006, 03:09 PM
I'll check with my boys OTrombone and Fish, but I bet the last weekend this month would be cool -- you just have to promise not to bring no ho's back to the house for late night impimpination. Mrs Homey is most definetely not down with that.:eek:
Where in the hell am I supposed to drag the bitches to then?

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 03:09 PM
feel? Homey just admit it, you're like the rest of us and all that young tail gives you happy pants! :D

yep, but it gets freaky when I remember they're the same age as my kid.:eek:

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 03:11 PM
Where in the hell am I supposed to drag the bitches to then?

Come on Doleo, what kind of pimp has a problem going home with one of his beyonces and making her cook him breakfast afterwards?

OklahomaTrombone
1/8/2006, 03:12 PM
Don't be bummed homey...school starts tomorrow!!!!

bleh.

dolemitesooner
1/8/2006, 03:15 PM
Come on Doleo, what kind of pimp has a problem going home with one of his beyonces and making her cook him breakfast afterwards?
You said I could not bring one to your house ...SO if I cant bring one home ...WHO IN ALL HELL IS GOING TO COOK MY FROCKING BREAKFAST ...yERMOM CANT COOK FOR ****

Okla-homey
1/8/2006, 03:17 PM
You said I could not bring one to your house ...SO if I cant bring one home ...WHO IN ALL HELL IS GOING TO COOK MY FROCKING BREAKFAST ...yERMOM CANT COOK FOR ****

I think we can manage a ho-less breakfast.