PDA

View Full Version : Adron Tennell

The Consumate Showman
1/7/2006, 10:05 PM
What did you guys think about Adron in todays game? I thought he looked great even though Mustain couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and Snead was going to his future teammate....We are transforming into WR University now, I'm ready for the long ball.....chicks dig the long ball...:) :) :)

BASSooner
1/7/2006, 10:21 PM
Adron Tennell=Dwayne Jarrett of OU and Malcom Kelly=TFRW but better and Iglesias=Mark Clayton but not as good but still pretty darn good

The Consumate Showman
1/7/2006, 10:26 PM
Adron Tennell=Dwayne Jarrett of OU and Malcom Kelly=TFRW but better and Iglesias=Mark Clayton but not as good but still pretty darn good

Mark did a lot of developing at OU, Juaquin has all the potential to become Claytonish.....Stoops compared him to Ike Hilliard.....remember we also get Huggins next season, he has put on some weight since his arrival and he could make a quick impact, too...

OUGreg723
1/7/2006, 10:35 PM
Adron made some great blocks today!!

Collier11
1/7/2006, 10:43 PM
Has anyone heard anything new about tennell, murray, and patterson...from what Ive heard those three are the three to worry about as far as qualifying, is this false or accurate???

Widescreen
1/7/2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah, Mitch Cumstain played horribly today. Kinda funny since he was given the US Army God's Gift to Football award.

Harry Beanbag
1/7/2006, 11:00 PM
Has anyone heard anything new about tennell, murray, and patterson...from what Ive heard those three are the three to worry about as far as qualifying, is this false or accurate???

I've never heard anything about Murray being a qualifying risk. He actually sounded like a well spoken, intelligent young man today compared to the rest of those guys. One of the dudes that committed to Florida was grunting like a caveman while making his announcement.

Collier11
1/7/2006, 11:01 PM
I've never heard anything about Murray being a qualifying risk. He actually sounded like a well spoken, intelligent young man today compared to the rest of those guys. One of the dudes that committed to Florida was grunting like a caveman while making his announcement.

I say that cus he only got a 16 on his act and hadnt retaken it yet

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/7/2006, 11:11 PM
One of the dudes that committed to Florida was grunting like a caveman while making his announcement.

LOL, I saw that

I was wondering how Florida was getting this amazing recruitng class. I guess they will just let anybody in.

OUGreg723
1/8/2006, 01:22 AM
LOL, I saw that

I was wondering how Florida was getting this amazing recruitng class. I guess they will just let anybody in.

HAHA!! Thats funny, but I think it was because he had just come off the feild and was breathing pretty hard.

The Consumate Showman
1/8/2006, 01:38 AM

Tennell - haven't heard anything on him

Murray - heard he's going to be fine

Patterson - big question mark here. word out of NEO is he has like a years worth of college credits to get in the spring and summer before he can transfer.....if he puts in the work....?????

Seamus
1/8/2006, 05:18 AM
Yeah, Mitch Cumstain played horribly today. Kinda funny since he was given the US Army God's Gift to Football award.

Didn't he get kicked out of school for night putting with the dean's daughter?

Big Red Ron
1/8/2006, 01:13 PM
Didn't he get kicked out of school for night putting with the dean's daughter?"I did it like this, I did it like that, I did it with a wiffleball bat sooooo...."

Eielson
1/8/2006, 02:04 PM
Sure hope you are right.