PDA

View Full Version : Offseason is here, time to replenish OU images/videos...

OUAndy1807
1/7/2006, 12:18 PM
Offseason is upon us. I've decided that rather than sit around and think about how much I hate texas, I will start compiling all the high quality images and videos that I lost when my harddrive crashed a couple of months ago. Anyone have any links to good OU football (or basketball) pictures or videos from throughout the decades?

I'll get it started. I doubt that there is anyone on this board who has yet to see these videos, but if you haven't, you need to check them out. I'm obviously partial to the y2k version, but they all are really well produced and bring back fond memories.

go to www.the-smartass.com (http://www.the-smartass.com) and click on the video section. I would provide a direct link, but I'm at work and for some reason it's filtered by websense.

OUDizzle
1/7/2006, 12:30 PM
I have the 1956 season highlights saved on a CD somewhere, I'll look for it if you're interested.

OUGreg723
1/7/2006, 12:48 PM
I have the 1956 season highlights saved on a CD somewhere, I'll look for it if you're interested.

That would be AMAZING!!! I hoe you find it!!:D

MiccoMacey
1/7/2006, 12:54 PM
I am missing the OSU and Holiday bowl games.

Would be willing to buy a copy of these games from someone, or trade one of my others from 2000-2004.