PDA

View Full Version : Key changes being made for next season

stoopified
1/7/2006, 11:04 AM
Following some tried but true axioms(Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and If you can't beat them,join them) OU has instituted some changes for next year designed to give our poor,beleaguered Sooners a tiny chance to compete against the mighty UT Longhorns.Among these are:
Bob and the entire coaching staff are hard at work perfecting the Mack Brown sideline golf clap.
We are renaming GF Memorial Stadium-Owen Field,it will be henceforth known as Ricky Williams Memorial Stadium-Doobie Field( This second part is still being debated in a smoky,haze filled room by several people devouring record amounts of chocolate chip cookies and brownies .Other possible field names include: Ganja,Thai Stick,Mary Jane and Purple Haze.
Another step involves a change at qb, OU will start a tall thin young man named Longar at the controls this spring.We feel that after a couple of buttkickins in the extremis this move will pay off. Our offense will include two new plays as linchpins to future sucess.The first is a dropback pass/scramble option wherein if the te is not open ,we ignore all other recievers,tuck it and run.The second play is devilishly clever in its deception;It starts as an option play but then the qb takes a knee fooling both the defende and the officials into thinking the play is over and then pitch to a trailing back for what is almost certain to be a TD.These two plays WILL turn the tide against the Burnt Orange Horde.
On defense we are implementing an attacking scheme featuring nine defensive linemen,one linebacker and one safety.This 9-1-1 alignment will signal that we are in a state of emergency on defense.
With these few changes my source who wishes to remain anonymous except for the mysterious code name of Deanowitz Blevinsein assures me that it is 70/40 the Burnt Orange Goliath will be slain by the righteous crimson clad Davids from Norman.
I hope this inside knowledge allays the fears of all Sooner fans.For those who wish further information,you can go to WWW//My Sick andTwisted MindDOT com.

Soonerman08
1/7/2006, 11:08 AM
Following some tried but true axioms(Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and If you can't beat them,join them) OU has instituted some changes for next year designed to give our poor,beleaguered Sooners a tiny chance to compete against the mighty UT Longhorns.Among these are:
Bob and the entire coaching staff are hard at work perfecting the Mack Brown sideline golf clap.
We are renaming GF Memorial Stadium-Owen Field,it will be henceforth known as Ricky Williams Memorial Stadium-Doobie Field( This second part is still being debated in a smoky,haze filled room by several people devouring record amounts of chocolate chip cookies and brownies .Other possible field names include: Ganja,Thai Stick,Mary Jane and Purple Haze.
Another step involves a change at qb, OU will start a tall thin young man named Longar at the controls this spring.We feel that after a couple of buttkickins in the extremis this move will pay off. Our offense will include two new plays as linchpins to future sucess.The first is a dropback pass/scramble option wherein if the te is not open ,we ignore all other recievers,tuck it and run.The second play is devilishly clever in its deception;It starts as an option play but then the qb takes a knee fooling both the defende and the officials into thinking the play is over and then pitch to a trailing back for what is almost certain to be a TD.These two plays WILL turn the tide against the Burnt Orange Horde.
On defense we are implementing an attacking scheme featuring nine defensive linemen,one linebacker and one safety.This 9-1-1 alignment will signal that we are in a state of emergency on defense.
With these few changes my source who wishes to remain anonymous except for the mysterious code name of Deanowitz Blevinsein assures me that it is 70/40 the Burnt Orange Goliath will be slain by the righteous crimson clad Davids from Norman.
I hope this inside knowledge allays the fears of all Sooner fans.For those who wish further information,you can go to WWW//My Sick andTwisted MindDOT com.

Longar as quarterback eh??? I was hoping for "Clubber Lang".

:D