PDA

View Full Version : Chijoke anyone???????

The Consumate Showman
1/7/2006, 02:44 AM
Anyone heard anything about Chijoke??? I know he is done with OU football now, but is he still in Norman? I figure he will go through OU's pro day for the NFL scouts.....I think he is going to be Chi-jo-ke-da-dy soon.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

The Consumate Showman
1/7/2006, 03:29 AM
Saw Chijoke's girlfriend after the OSU game.....she was showing quite a bit

Did anyone else hear Mel Kiper, Jr. saying that OU was using Chijoke the wrong way at OU, that he should be a straight up man-2-man CB and might have the best raw ability and talent to be the best shut down CB in this year's draft?

Heard this on ESPN about a month ago or so....

1/7/2006, 08:25 AM
I didn't hear it, but I agree with it. I don't know if it was the position placement, complex defensive schemes or his own brain, but SOMETHING made him seem out of sync on many big plays. And you know it wasn't lack of athleticism.

OUDizzle
1/7/2006, 10:29 AM
He was in my Anthropology 2613 class last semester. He sat in front of me for one of our final tests and his dreads kept knocking off the papers from my desk...

Really nice guy though. :D

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/7/2006, 10:34 AM
He was in my Anthropology 2613 class last semester. He sat in front of me for one of our final tests and his dreads kept knocking off the papers from my desk...

Really nice guy though. :D

He went to class ?

Soonerman08
1/7/2006, 11:04 AM
They started using him in man-on-man coverage, problem was all the bogus pass interference calls against him.

stoopified
1/7/2006, 11:11 AM
They started using him in man-on-man coverage, problem was all the bogus pass interference calls against him.
Better flagged than burned.

OUDizzle
1/7/2006, 11:14 AM
He went to class ?

Sure did. "Native Peoples of North America" no less. :D

TXBOOMER
1/7/2006, 10:13 PM
I like the kid...he has as much physical ability and raw talent as any CB in the draft this year. If he wants to do it, I believe he will make a very good pro. He got flagged for some BS pass interference penalties especially against osu. I wish him the best.

OUDizzle
1/7/2006, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the random negative spek Jason White's Third Knee.

Troll.

Rhino
1/8/2006, 12:00 AM
Saw Chijoke's girlfriend after the OSU game.....she was showing quite a bit That's his wife, not his girlfriend.

The Consumate Showman
1/8/2006, 02:24 AM
That's his wife, not his girlfriend.

Really? I didn't know they got or were married....