PDA

View Full Version : The little "Bush" icon when USC was on offense

Widescreen
1/6/2006, 06:10 PM
Did that irritate anyone else? Every play, they'd pop up a little Bush icon to indicate to the viewer where he was.

sanantoniosooner
1/6/2006, 06:12 PM
It flashed in the stands once and I hurt myself trying to get a look.

Widescreen
1/6/2006, 06:17 PM
I had a feeling something like that was coming.

85sooners
1/6/2006, 06:21 PM
:D they didnt need a young icon because all they had to do was look in the endzone:D

FirstandGoal
1/6/2006, 06:34 PM
Did that irritate anyone else? Every play, they'd pop up a little Bush icon to indicate to the viewer where he was.

Yeah, I thought maybe they were doing that for Keith Jackson's sake

tennsooner
1/6/2006, 08:38 PM
I'll never for the life of me understand why the little Bush icon was on the sidelines looking at the most important play of their season.Great move Pete ,reminds me a bit of:mack: :mack: :mack:

OUthunder
1/6/2006, 10:00 PM
I'll never for the life of me understand why the little Bush icon was on the sidelines looking at the most important play of their season.Great move Pete ,reminds me a bit of:mack: :mack: :mack:

No ****! At least give your BEST player & HEISMAN winner a chance to win the game for you!!!

Pfft. SC must of had the fix on?

Snyder Cyclone
1/6/2006, 11:30 PM
Good point Thunder. I don't understand it either. Just another classic example of coaches doing a wonderful job of OVERCOACHING and being TOO SMART. Give it to Bush on the perimeter and let him make a cut or something. But what they really should have done was punt the ball.