PDA

View Full Version : Pre Teen Girls Mug Pizza Driver

Red October
1/6/2006, 11:03 AM
http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/feeds/view.php?feed_id=102&feed=/news.html&instance=1&article_id=58075

Girls Mug Pizza Driver
Wednesday, January 4, 2006 at 1:26pm

Gang of pre-teens made fake order, ambushed delivery guy

Cincinnati Police officers are looking for a group of young girls involved in an assault and attempted robbery in the West End. Police say the girls called LaRosas with an order and when the delivery driver arrived around 10:30 this morning at Liberty and Linn two of the girls, both between 10 and 12 years old, beat the driver and tried to grab the pizza. They also attempted to bust the windows out of the driver's car with keys on a rope. The driver was not badly hurt.

I guess they forgot about going to SCHOOL today. Needless to say, the liberal local news outlets will say it isn't their fault for some reason or another.

mdklatt
1/6/2006, 11:46 AM
two of the girls, both between 10 and 12 years old, beat the driver and tried to grab the pizza

F*ck that nonsense. A change bag full of $20 worth of coins to the sides of their heads would have done wonders.

Mjcpr
1/6/2006, 11:47 AM
In unrelated news, Stanley1 has decided to get a pizza delivery job in the evenings.

soonerbrat
1/6/2006, 11:59 AM
you shouldn't be mean to people who aren't here to defend themselves...especially when they are getting their wisdom teeth out.

but what pizza company? pizza hut?

BeetDigger
1/6/2006, 12:20 PM
Had the driver fought back, he would have been charged with assualt or attempted sex with a minor.

Mjcpr
1/6/2006, 12:26 PM
you shouldn't be mean to people who aren't here to defend themselves...especially when they are getting their wisdom teeth out.

but what pizza company? pizza hut?

One of the new ones....Come to Papa's John, I think it's called.

mdklatt
1/6/2006, 12:27 PM
Had the driver fought back, he would have been charged with assualt or attempted sex with a minor.

Anybody who thinks pre-teen girls are vulnerable has never refereed a girls' soccer game. :cool:

soonerbrat
1/6/2006, 01:06 PM
Anybody who thinks pre-teen girls are vulnerable has never refereed a girls' soccer game. :cool:

soccer girls are MEAN.

my daughter's team scrimmaged a boys team once...just once. the boys' parents were yelling about how mean and pushy our girls were

mdklatt
1/6/2006, 01:33 PM
soccer girls are MEAN.

my daughter's team scrimmaged a boys team once...just once. the boys' parents were yelling about how mean and pushy our girls were

No doubt. Girls play dirty. The parents are worse, too. Try calling a foul and having some guy yell at you for making his "little princess" cry. Please. He needs to come closer to the field and listen to what his "little princess" is calling the other players. :eek:

soonerbrat
1/6/2006, 01:44 PM
the parents are awful. at my daughter's last outdoor game in december, our goalie got kicked in the eye while going after the ball and the other parents said she deserved it because one of their players had gotten hurt. I've heard from the girls that they call names and slap and punch and pinch each other and step on each others' feet on purpose...stuff like that.

TexasLidig8r
1/6/2006, 03:02 PM
. I've heard from the girls that they call names and slap and punch and pinch each other and step on each others' feet on purpose...stuff like that.

Sounds like every female attorney I have ever been up against.

crimsonrose
1/6/2006, 03:04 PM
In unrelated news, Stanley1 has decided to get a pizza delivery job in the evenings.

hehehehehe....

Jerk
1/6/2006, 03:14 PM
hehehehehe....

No kidding. ... Mjcpr is the king of retorts....that was LMAO!!

Mjcpr
1/6/2006, 03:20 PM
No kidding. ... Mjcpr is the king of retorts....that was LMAO!!

I swear it was the dog.

:O

crimsonrose
1/6/2006, 03:22 PM
I swear it was the dog.

:O

of course it was ;)

fadada1
1/6/2006, 04:02 PM
No doubt. Girls play dirty. The parents are worse, too. Try calling a foul and having some guy yell at you for making his "little princess" cry. Please. He needs to come closer to the field and listen to what his "little princess" is calling the other players. :eek:
i disagree. back in the day (high school) our girls thought they were pretty good because they went 20-2 (or something like that), and we went 10-10. so, in their minds they were good. they challenged us to a scrimmage. let's just say they never got a shot on goal - fortunately we got some shots on them and scored quite a bit. we also scored many goals:D

no, the girls didn't play rough, and we beat them 6-0 in about 10 minutes. that shut 'em up for a while.

on this article.... no way a 10 year old beats me to a pulp. i don't know if i could show my face at work again if ic ouldn't control two 60 pound girls.

soonerbrat
1/6/2006, 04:05 PM
you disagree that soccer girls don't play rough?
obviously you haven't been to a u-13 game lately

fadada1
1/6/2006, 04:07 PM
no. it violates my parole:D

mdklatt
1/6/2006, 04:12 PM

That's the key--U13. Tween girls are brutal.

Stanley1
1/6/2006, 05:26 PM

You know, you wouldn't be nearly as funny around here if you didn't have me as your material. I want my share of the cut. :texan: