PDA

View Full Version : I feel the presence of sooner magic...

BASSooner
1/6/2006, 01:15 AM
running through my head and body....I like what I'm feeling and seeing:D

BASSooner
1/6/2006, 01:23 AM
:mad: I don't know what you guys think but I have the strangest feeling that we are going to go VERY far this year and I mean VERY VERY VERY far and I'm talkin about a one loss to an undefeated season with the big12 championship and a BCS bowl, hell a championship. BOOMER SOONER 2006!!!!!

FIESTA BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soonerman
1/6/2006, 01:43 AM
Find us some lock down corners and five tough as nails offensive linemen and I’ll join the reverie.

BASSooner
1/6/2006, 01:44 AM
Will do:D

Texas Golfer
1/6/2006, 02:24 AM
I feel we have several reasons for us to remain optimistic.

Blue
1/6/2006, 02:31 AM
running through my head and body....I like what I'm feeling and seeing:D

Are they running out of names for exctasy these days? I gotta get me some, "Sooner Magic."

OU_Sooners75
1/6/2006, 03:33 AM
:mad: I don't know what you guys think but I have the strangest feeling that we are going to go VERY far this year and I mean VERY VERY VERY far and I'm talkin about a one loss to an undefeated season with the big12 championship and a BCS bowl, hell a championship. BOOMER SOONER 2006!!!!!

FIESTA BOWL HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do mean 2 Fiesta Bowls right?

Next year, there will be 2 of them. just makes it all the sweeter!

BCS +1

stoopified
1/6/2006, 10:09 AM
How many days to kickoff?

cjames317
1/6/2006, 02:27 PM
Next year's additional BCS Championship Game is just that, not a "+1." If next year's format were in place this past week, Texas and SC would've played in the "BCS Championship Game" at Pasadena Wednesday night. The "Rose Bowl" would've been played Monday with two different teams.

The new format just adds another game and another two teams into the mix.

westcoast_sooner
1/6/2006, 04:09 PM
Two thoughts about this.

First, I wonder if the addition of the "extra BCS game" will turn out to evolve into a +1 game? The way I understand it, they are promoting this as giving BCS access to more conferences. That's all well and good, but when you add another game, it seems like it's more about the dollars than access.

Second, this extra game simply rotates between the current four BCS cities. Every 4th year, Miami, LA, Phoenix and New Orleans (or wherever they play the Sugar Bowl) will get the benefit of the extra tourism dollars. But, why not move the game around like they do the Super Bowl? Atlanta, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, and other cities should be allowed to try to host the game.

Desert Sapper
1/6/2006, 04:42 PM
Find us some lock down corners and five tough as nails offensive linemen and I’ll join the reverie.

With a healthy Walker and DJ playing like he did this year, we have the corners. If big Duke and one other guy step up next season, we have a solid line (Duke, Cooper, Quinn, Messner, and either Braxton, White, Schacht, or Baressi). I like our chances.