PDA

View Full Version : First Post Here

Foty
1/6/2006, 12:16 AM
Well guys the football season is officially done. With Last nights bowl game leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

OUr holiday bowl win was a MUCH needed confidence booster for OUr young guys, and thats who we played a lot of this year. So going into the "dead" period in college football I think that we'll get the recruits that most everyone else think we'll get ie:Mccoy, Greshman, and Murray. I have tremendous confidence in OUr coaching staff. I believe Stoops will get OUr boys hungry again, and ready for the season. I'm glad to see Heupel back in Crimson and Cream again. I think thats was a huge pick up for us, bigger than most of us think. I think that with the way OUr season ended, its gonna begin the exact same. Everyone with 1 more year under there belt. We'll be just that much more bigger, faster, stronger, and most importantly smarter with that fire we played with in years past.

I truly believe these next few years and hopefully much longer :) are going to be special for OUr boys.

So guys lets forget about those whorns and get down to business, cause for the players and coachs the season starts tomorrow. I can't wait to be back in the stands and cheer for my Sooners, and especially on that second Saturday in October when we show those whorns again why we had their number for 5 years in a row, and never looked back.

I'm ready and I hope yall are too.

BOOMER SOONER!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/6/2006, 12:18 AM
Welcome

Here are your first green dots

Collier11
1/6/2006, 12:19 AM
good to have you, beware it gets rough in here sometimes

FirstandGoal
1/6/2006, 12:24 AM
Great 1st post!
Welcome aboard

More green to ya

OU-HSV
1/6/2006, 12:37 AM
Welcome Foty

Fish
1/6/2006, 12:39 AM
Welcome Foty and great 1st post!

more green!

Texas Golfer
1/6/2006, 01:33 AM
Welcome, Foty. Great post.

BermudaSooner
1/6/2006, 08:25 AM
Welcome Foty.

Aren't the green dots a little meaningless if a poster with 1 post can get the max out of the gate? Not that it is gonna change the price of beer, just sayin...

Okla-homey
1/6/2006, 08:53 AM
"Wilkommen, Bienvenue, come on in..."

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/6/2006, 09:57 AM
Be careful, my first thread spawned the term e-penis.

and BTW good post too....

Sooner Born & Sooner Bred
1/6/2006, 01:48 PM
Nice post! Welcome to the board!;)

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/7/2006, 12:30 AM
This is my first post! I'm happy to have just found this place! Boomer Sooner!:)