PDA

View Full Version : OKAY, Lets get over this Texas love fest!

oumartin
1/5/2006, 06:13 PM
Congrats to them but its time to bring back the hate!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to see the threads dissappear and lets get ready to kick their arse next October and win #8 or #27(USC,BAMA MATH)

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/5/2006, 06:19 PM
Think of all of the excited gay couples in Austin as we speak ;)

FirstandGoal
1/5/2006, 06:30 PM
In!!!!

Harry Beanbag
1/5/2006, 06:36 PM
Think of all of the excited gay couples in Austin as we speak ;)

In!!!!

This sequence is funny. :)

FirstandGoal
1/5/2006, 07:06 PM

This sequence is funny. :)

:eek: :eek:

OMG!! Never even saw the post before mine:D

OUthunder
1/5/2006, 07:08 PM
Congrats?

**** UT and the cheerleadin whore they gang banged last nite!

StoopTroup
1/5/2006, 07:09 PM
When did it start?

Tuck Fexas !

Vasherized
1/5/2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks for your support, as always!

TEXAS 2006 Division 1-A Football Champions.

Don't you just love the sound of that?

brown town sooner
1/5/2006, 07:18 PM
If any REAL Sooner fan was cheering for Texass last night they need to take every piece of crimson and creme clothing they have, all of their flags, memerobilia and burn them. How in the HELL can a REAL OU fan cheer for Texass? SCREW the "It's good for the conference thing" TEXAS SUCKS!!!!

FirstandGoal
1/5/2006, 07:20 PM
If any REAL Sooner fan was cheering for Texass last night they need to take every piece of crimson and creme clothing they have, all of their flags, memerobilia and burn them. How in the HELL can a REAL OU fan cheer for Texass? SCREW the "It's good for the conference thing" TEXAS SUCKS!!!!

Sorry, but you missed this argument by 1 day. Thanks for playing anyway though:)

RedstickSooner
1/5/2006, 07:22 PM
Speaking of hating Tejas, I did get one good chuckle out of the game last night. During the second quarter when all those Tejas defenders kept going off the field with cramps, my wife goes, "What the heck's the deal -- why are they cramping up this early? Are they sick or something?"

I said, "Nah, I'll show you what's up." and Tivo'd until I found a sideline shot of Maddog. Then I paused it, walked up to the TV, pointed, and said, "That dude teaches *conditioning* to the team."

She laughed pretty good.

Thanks, Maddog.

GrapevineSooner
1/5/2006, 07:22 PM

TopDawg's already addressed this like 20 times already. :rolleyes:

brown town sooner
1/6/2006, 12:40 AM
OK...OK...get off my ***. I didn't want to take the time to read all of the posts. GEEEZZZ

AllAboutThe'O'
1/6/2006, 01:16 AM
Speaking of hating Tejas, I did get one good chuckle out of the game last night. During the second quarter when all those Tejas defenders kept going off the field with cramps, my wife goes, "What the heck's the deal -- why are they cramping up this early? Are they sick or something?"

I said, "Nah, I'll show you what's up." and Tivo'd until I found a sideline shot of Maddog. Then I paused it, walked up to the TV, pointed, and said, "That dude teaches *conditioning* to the team."

She laughed pretty good.

Thanks, Maddog.
I was in a good mood till I realized that Maddog is going to be fitted for a championship ring.:(

stoopified
1/6/2006, 10:21 AM
I love Texas Toast and want Texas Tea but beyond that?

TexasLidig8r
1/6/2006, 10:34 AM
Time to start to restore the natural order of the universe...

hahemmmmm........

"Y'all are a bunch of trailer-living, mullet-wearin', toothless, tornado-attractin', rapin'-druggin'-shootin' f'in' hillbillies who only win because you steal (pay) Texas high school kids, Jebus-hatin', polyester wearin', raccoon-eatin', tier 5 school attendin', ne'er do wells!"

The end.

;)

Bourbon St Sooner
1/6/2006, 11:00 AM
Lid, how could you forget that we're also dirt burglurs, you tree hugging, rainbow bumper sticker sporting, ambulance chasing, hippie.

TexasLidig8r
1/6/2006, 11:02 AM
Lid, how could you forget that we're also dirt burglurs, you tree hugging, rainbow bumper sticker sporting, ambulance chasing, hippie.

Dang it.. I forgot that part..

Add in.. "Dirt Burglars" or "Land Thieves"...

Your choice.... :D

BASSooner
1/6/2006, 11:16 AM
Time to start to restore the natural order of the universe...

hahemmmmm........

"Y'all are a bunch of trailer-living, mullet-wearin', toothless, tornado-attractin', rapin'-druggin'-shootin' f'in' hillbillies who only win because you steal (pay) Texas high school kids, Jebus-hatin', polyester wearin', raccoon-eatin', tier 5 school attendin', ne'er do wells!"

The end.

;)
I've been to austin...pretty crappy place if you ask me;)

sooneron
1/6/2006, 11:32 AM
Lid's daughter sells friendship bracelets on guadalupe with her dreadlocked husband!

TexasLidig8r
1/6/2006, 11:36 AM
Lid's estranged, gay, multi-tattooed and pierced daughter sells friendship bracelets on guadalupe with her dreadlocked lesbian life partner!

Dayumit.. if we're gonna get the hate started again.. get it right Ron ! :mad: ;)

sooneron
1/6/2006, 11:38 AM
But if she was all of those things, she wouldn't be estranged!

kelloggOUballa
1/6/2006, 03:44 PM
I was in a good mood till I realized that Maddog is going to be fitted for a championship ring.:(

he actually designs the rings.

OUstud
1/6/2006, 06:31 PM
I hate Saxet with all my being, so I have nothing to get over.

OklahomaRed
1/6/2006, 08:45 PM
Tuck Fexas !!! You are going down October 7th. Vince Young is going pro guaranteed. Without him, texass doesn't stand a chance.

BOOMER SOONER.

josh09
1/6/2006, 10:10 PM
exactly, it lasted for ONE NIGHT ONLY with me. just cuz i hated SUC, cuz they had a 34 game win streak. but now that they have a 1 game losing streak, i dont really care about them and im back to hating texass. :D