PDA

View Full Version : Today in central Texas the fans acted

sooner13f
1/5/2006, 05:14 PM
pretty human.

I went to work thinking it was going to be a very long day. While driving to work everything was longhorn this and that on a station that never talks about football.
When I got to work all the UT fans talked about the game but most of them took up for the big12. Giving the SEC fans and Pac10 fans a hard time. They are making comments about the big12 being the best conf and how the second week of Oct being the biggest week in football as "It should be".
So congrats to the team I love to hate and that is all the love they will ever get from me.

47straight
1/6/2006, 03:57 AM
pretty human.

I went to work thinking it was going to be a very long day. While driving to work everything was longhorn this and that on a station that never talks about football.
When I got to work all the UT fans talked about the game but most of them took up for the big12. Giving the SEC fans and Pac10 fans a hard time. They are making comments about the big12 being the best conf and how the second week of Oct being the biggest week in football as "It should be".
So congrats to the team I love to hate and that is all the love they will ever get from me.

I rolled into central Texas from God's Own State under the cover of darkness a few hours ago. I fear what the sunlight and interaction with the whorn fans will bring. If the Sports Animal in OKC was drooling over :mack: that much, then the scuttlebutt here is going to make my life suck till the third week in October.

william_brasky
1/6/2006, 05:46 AM
Pay no attention to the scuttlebutt.

stoopified
1/6/2006, 09:31 AM
pretty human.

Amen brother.