PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, Over At WeAreSC...

SoonerBorn68
1/5/2006, 01:10 AM
There's a lot of finger pointing and denial.

Meltdown (http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1)

OKC-SLC
1/5/2006, 01:12 AM
outstanding. bitches.

SoonerBorn68
1/5/2006, 01:13 AM
Oh, I forgot to add "officiating". :D

sooneron
That makes me feel all happy in the pants!

OKC-SLC
http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=86305.topic

what the hell is this?

SoonerBorn68
1/5/2006, 01:17 AM
Matt's first post, maybe?

JLB
1/5/2006, 01:20 AM
YES YES YES.I think it's so funny.

SoonerBorn68
1/5/2006, 01:21 AM
What goes around, comes around biotches.

JLB
1/5/2006, 01:23 AM
To see all that chaos on their website is a thing of beauty.Their is going to be a riot in LA man.They are going nuts.

JLB
1/5/2006, 01:24 AM
I hope they like that lost feeling like I had after the Orange Bowl game last year.

SeattleOUstudent
1/5/2006, 01:25 AM
Whew! Smelled of *** and feet over there.

picasso
1/5/2006, 01:27 AM
what's Fonzie's username over there?

Soonerus
1/5/2006, 01:29 AM
USC really has no real fans or very few but a ton of bandwagoners....

noose7699
1/5/2006, 01:34 AM
**** yea... real fans for USC???? good luck finding that!! :P

Octavian
1/6/2006, 12:01 AM
Too good not to bump...

If any of you are lookin to take your mind of Texas's success, viewing SC's misery is a guiltless way to pass the time. ;)

Meltdown continues:
http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1

King Crimson
1/6/2006, 12:10 AM
maybe they could get a post 1997 BBS style.

FirstandGoal
1/6/2006, 12:21 AM
maybe they could get a post 1997 BBS style.

heh,

hornfans isn't much better

OU-HSV
1/6/2006, 12:35 AM
USC really has no real fans or very few but HAD a ton of bandwagoners....
Fixed.

HoserSooner
1/6/2006, 01:29 AM
I like this sig:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/Captquin/One-Pete.jpg

:D

NormanPride
1/6/2006, 11:26 AM
I'm actually going to root for the Lakers to get better, or at least more entertaining... Because once that happens, all the bandwagon SUC fans will leave for Kobe's comforting embrace.

n8v_ndn
1/6/2006, 11:36 AM
The sight of those USC teams rolling across the Coliseum grass, dominating their opponents - and without a single penny of government aid that the UCLA's and Oklahomas and Nebraskas depended on, damn it.

Uh...maybe that's why you're known as the University of Spoiled Children? Rich celebrity alums living off Hollywood and its residual industries can work wonders for a school in the ghetto.

OUthunder
1/6/2006, 11:37 AM
SC fans or players have NO reason to complain about officiating.

The law of averages has finally caught up with them.

OklaPony
1/6/2006, 12:06 PM
Here's a gem:

I'm sorry, but the USC Athletic Director should launch a formal investigation into why Bush didnt get any touches. Had Bush had enough carries, USC would of won by 30.

OU-HSV
1/6/2006, 01:47 PM
I like this sig:

Now this is priceless..I'm emailing that one out. Spek!

Phil
1/6/2006, 02:47 PM
Heh. How many crystal footballs ya got, Pete?

GrapevineSooner
1/6/2006, 04:45 PM

The same number as Bob Stoops, Larry Coker, Jim Tressel, Nick Saban, and Mack Brown.

OUstud
1/6/2006, 05:57 PM
Every message board sucks technologically except ours.

noose7699
1/6/2006, 09:07 PM
hehe... I'm lovin this SUC meltdown... OMG IM LOVIN IT!!!

This week couldn't have gotten any better for me, guys. I met a cute girl last night, managed to get a date with her this next week, got a new, MUCH better paying job, got my truck out of the shop, I'm still reliving our Holiday bowl last second Sooner Magic victory, the championship was brought back to the Big 12, and SUC got their *** WHIPPED!!! Now all I need is to win that jackpot lottery.. then I'm buying EVERYONE HD plasma TV's to see the games...and for the season ticket holders, I'm buying yall beers at O' Connell's after the game!!

ROCK ON!!!

85sooners
1/7/2006, 12:08 AM
:D :D
hehe... I'm lovin this SUC meltdown... OMG IM LOVIN IT!!!

This week couldn't have gotten any better for me, guys. I met a cute girl last night, managed to get a date with her this next week, got a new, MUCH better paying job, got my truck out of the shop, I'm still reliving our Holiday bowl last second Sooner Magic victory, the championship was brought back to the Big 12, and SUC got their *** WHIPPED!!! Now all I need is to win that jackpot lottery.. then I'm buying EVERYONE HD plasma TV's to see the games...and for the season ticket holders, I'm buying yall beers at O' Connell's after the game!!:D :D
ROCK ON!!!

Jason White's Third Knee
1/7/2006, 12:09 AM
My favorite's are definately the ones that criticize Bush. Without Bush, they wouldn't have won crap last year.

Big Red Ron
1/7/2006, 12:19 AM
That makes me feel all happy in the pants!Always thinking with your pants. ;)

Big Red Ron
1/7/2006, 12:24 AM
I like this sig:

:DHas anyone posted this over there?

HoserSooner
1/7/2006, 12:30 AM
Has anyone posted this over there?

It was someone's sig. I was just cruising through the train-wreck and came across that.

Big Red Ron
1/7/2006, 12:34 AM
It was someone's sig. I was just cruising through the train-wreck and came across that.Sweet.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/7/2006, 12:44 AM
OK, I tried to post this before, but something went wrong, so if this is a repeat, sorry...

But...

As a resident of southern California all I'm hearing is

whine whine whine BAD OFFICIATING whine whine whine BAD OFFICIATING whine whine whine

It's kind of cute, really. I just egg it on for my own amusement. LOL.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
1/7/2006, 12:48 AM
Not to mention..

"I agree with what Leinart said after the game! He's right! We had a better team!"

Hint: Dude, it's about class. Sportsmanship. Not sore loserdom.

bluedogok
1/7/2006, 11:04 AM
The sight of those USC teams rolling across the Coliseum grass, dominating their opponents - and without a single penny of government aid that the UCLA's and Oklahomas and Nebraskas depended on, damn it.Except they play their home games in a stadium that was built with government money and owned by the City of Los Angeles. Makes it much cheaper to operate in the current college sports environment when you are only paying a lease.

It makes sense for them to do this, but they get plenty of other gov't money that every university gets, be it public or private. I guess with that attitude none of their students get any kind of financial aid :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
1/7/2006, 12:04 PM
Phil...

I still refuse to believe that Bob doesn't have 3. ;)

That was a beautiful dream I had again last night. :cool:

NormanPride
1/7/2006, 01:08 PM
they can call themselves non-bandwagoners when they have all their celebrities and sellout crowds back next season... but something tells me they're not going to sell out half their games next year.

ps: this is badger, not norman

Soonerus
1/7/2006, 01:11 PM
Who cares about USC, a bunch of "has-beens"....

noose7699
1/7/2006, 02:16 PM
OK, I tried to post this before, but something went wrong, so if this is a repeat, sorry...

But...

As a resident of southern California all I'm hearing is

whine whine whine BAD OFFICIATING whine whine whine BAD OFFICIATING whine whine whine

It's kind of cute, really. I just egg it on for my own amusement. LOL.

Yea, that is one reason I REALLY cannot stand their supporters. I worked with a SUC fan last year, and of course, he didn't start runnin his mouth until midway through the season. He always talked down about the state of OKlahoma, trashed the Sooners right and left, and " trojan football this, suck my *** that".. it got annoying. The 12-0 win over texas was " you're lucky Vince young cant throw!! OU just gets lucky, they suck!!" ( how funny is that NOW!!) But when USC lucked out against UCLA that same year, " oh, it was our rival. Were way better than them"... When I mentioned that texas was our rival, he just turned the deaf ear and laughed and walked off...Now, I don't mind arguing football with an opposing fan.. but when I say 2-3 words, and this jackoff interupts me when I am making a good point, and does his california loudmouth bull**** ( overtalking me) and talking louder and interupting.. then When i say something else, he just laughs at me and walks off...And people wonder why fans of teams all over the U.S. flooding all the message boards of SUC and making all these hateful remarks... I don't blame them. It was all in retaliation. You hit me, I hit you back....That's the way i see it.. I think this guy I was talkin bout though, is so ignorant of the game and just doesn't like oklahoma.. he cried all the time how he hates it here, blah blah.. I told him " well, get the **** out of Oklahoma then!". He acts like he has to defect or something!!:D

It was like talking religion with an athiest.. too much of a tightass if you ask me. I don't like saying all this, because this guy was really cool. Just on a football standpoint, I ignored him. He was an *** when it came to that stuff.

But, what is funny is, his favorite expression: " stop making excuses". No matter what I said about the loss, it was always an " excuse". Of course, Mr. Stop Making Excuses is the first to make them himself.. :D

**** USC, I am happy as a pig in **** that they lost... I hope they lose every game next year. Maybe if their fans didn't act like a bunch of total *******s I wouldn't have anything against them.

Oh, and I meant to bring this up awhile back.. What really ****ed me off about their bandwagoners.. It was an opening scene to NCAA football 06.. One of the many openings that game has, has a bunch of USC students saying " we are USC, we hate UCLA.. AND OKLAHOMA!".. Where did that come from? There is no rivalry there! These guys play us once every 20 years!. But yea, that annoyed me to death. I wanted to bitchslap them. :P

But that's ok. Atleast Oklahoma chicks have real boobs.. Well, most anyway..No offense sandiegosoonergal.. :D

But that's just my .02 cents worth... and then some.. :D

85sooners
1/7/2006, 02:23 PM
suc is a bunch of queers

Kels
1/7/2006, 02:45 PM
Oh, and I meant to bring this up awhile back.. What really ****ed me off about their bandwagoners.. It was an opening scene to NCAA football 06.. One of the many openings that game has, has a bunch of USC students saying " we are USC, we hate UCLA.. AND OKLAHOMA!".. Where did that come from? There is no rivalry there! These guys play us once every 20 years!. But yea, that annoyed me to death. I wanted to bitchslap them.
That was filmed at the OB.

noose7699
1/7/2006, 03:22 PM
makes sense... :D.. typical USC low class bandwagon fans...

Texas Golfer
1/8/2006, 02:00 AM
I can hear the Righteous Brothers singing now, "You've lost that winning feeling now you're gone, gone, gone, whoa, whoa, whoa."

MojoRisen
1/8/2006, 02:10 AM
I'm actually going to root for the Lakers to get better, or at least more entertaining... Because once that happens, all the bandwagon SUC fans will leave for Kobe's comforting embrace.

Don't worry they are better now that Jackson is back-

Kobe is never going to be looked at again by the women like SHAAAAQQ is..
Maybe he never was....

Texas Golfer
1/8/2006, 02:44 AM
I understand that the Trojans went out on Thurday and practiced, with the offense only, that 4th and 2 play again and again, over and over, and are very ****ed because they made it every time in practice.

OKC-SLC
1/8/2006, 02:50 AM
**** these losers, and **** their ****ty azz fans. These mother****ers were nothing but classless in their success, and for that they deserve all the **** they are going through.

noose7699
1/8/2006, 03:03 AM
It is so cool that everyone is joining me in this battle... I figured everyone would be respecting their win streak or something...Glad to see were all getting along. :)

noose7699
1/8/2006, 03:16 AM
I understand that the Trojans went out on Thurday and practiced, with the offense only, that 4th and 2 play again and again, over and over, and are very ****ed because they made it every time in practice.

**reggie Bush 25 years from now**

"If coach woulda put me, we woulda been champs.. no doubt in my mind....You better believe things woulda been different.. Would be living it up with my soul mate, having millions of dollars..."

Texas Golfer
1/8/2006, 03:25 AM
**reggie Bush 25 years from now**

"If coach woulda put me, we woulda been champs.. no doubt in my mind....You better believe things woulda been different.. Would be living it up with my soul mate, having millions of dollars..."

And I'd have to agree with him. How can you not put in your Heisman winner when you need two yards to win the national championship?

With Lendale White running roughshod over the Whorns up the middle, it would have been safe to assume he'd do so again. But that's what the Whorns were thinking as well as everyone in the stadium and the TV viewing audience.

Had I'd been Petey, I would have put Reggie and Lindale in the same backfield on that play, faked the ball to Lindale up the middle and had Reggie go around the end. I guarantee you Reggie could have gotten two yards in that situation. Game over. Condoms win again.

OU-HSV
1/8/2006, 09:32 AM
**** these losers, and **** their ****ty azz fans. These mother****ers were nothing but classless in their success, and for that they deserve all the **** they are going through.
Word

jreed13
1/8/2006, 10:25 AM
If Texas and USC would play 10 times...: http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=87193.topic
I would rather have 11 running my offense than 10. http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=87100.topic
Would you rather be a Texas fan or SC fan right now? http://mb25.scout.com/fuscfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=87076.topic

sooner518
1/8/2006, 11:02 AM
they can call themselves non-bandwagoners when they have all their celebrities and sellout crowds back next season... but something tells me they're not going to sell out half their games next year.

ps: this is badger, not norman
They didnt even sell out all their games this year. I saw a site that said their average home attendance this year (this might've been last year's figures, I really cant remember, but they were good last year too so the point remains the same) was something like a little over 63,000. And their capacity is 68,000 since they cover up 1/3 of the seats because they know they cant sell those seats anyways.

noose7699
1/8/2006, 10:39 PM
you know what they should clone?

HOT DOGS!!

They would become so abundant it would become our currency.. 20 hot dogs would equal roughly a nickle!!!

Sorry guys. :P

Back to the condom bashing!!

shavedmarmoset
1/9/2006, 12:07 AM
It seems most Californians are football fans...but only when their team is doing well. If not, they shut up. Kinda like Texas fans. heh!

GDC
1/9/2006, 12:10 AM
Actually Texas fans never shut up, that's one of the main reasons to dislike them.

shavedmarmoset
1/9/2006, 12:18 AM
Actually Texas fans never shut up, that's one of the main reasons to dislike them.

The ones in Texas never shut up, except for the second week every October! When I went to high school there the last four years, nobody talked to me for a week after that game.:D

But the ones in Oklahoma do. The day after the NC game i saw lots of people at penn square mall buying all this UT stuff. They mostly come out when they have success...mostly.

bluedogok
1/9/2006, 12:25 AM
I have never seen so many sickening shades of puke orange in my life as I have in the past week.........

Luthor
1/9/2006, 09:18 AM
Has anyone posted this over there?

I'm betting it wouldn't last over 20 seconds and whomever posted it would be banned for life. Those USC tards are the most myopic bunch of pud smokers on the planet. I posted a complimentary thread last week and it never made it to the frick'n board. It was deleted before they even looked at the content. Screw'um.

soonerjoker
1/9/2006, 10:40 AM

i think they cover those seats in the "peri-style end" because the view is
blocked by the temporary bleachers.

Landthief 1972
1/9/2006, 11:41 AM
Gotta love SUCcer logic - "We got screwed by a missed call, which was completely different than when the refs didn't call the illegal push by Bush to beat Notre Dame."

tbl
1/9/2006, 04:33 PM
I hope they like that lost feeling like I had after the Orange Bowl game last year.

Not a chance they feel anything like we felt last year. That loss is still with me... At least their game came down to the wire.

I don't want to talk about this anymore...

Blues1
1/9/2006, 04:34 PM
Gotta love SUCcer logic - "We got screwed by a missed call, which was completely different than when the refs didn't call the illegal push by Bush to beat Notre Dame."

There is Justice .....Push in the Back = Knee on the Ground -- You got to love it.................:D

Rock On'

shavedmarmoset
1/9/2006, 04:54 PM
"In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should."

OUinFLA
1/9/2006, 09:54 PM
this is my fav:

On my way home was listening to 1540 David show which he had Garry P on and he mentioned that he observed Vince being greased down before and during half time.

noose7699
1/9/2006, 11:58 PM
I'm betting it wouldn't last over 20 seconds and whomever posted it would be banned for life. Those USC tards are the most myopic bunch of pud smokers on the planet. I posted a complimentary thread last week and it never made it to the frick'n board. It was deleted before they even looked at the content. Screw'um.

now... how complimentary was that post exactly??.. and be honest.. ;)