PDA

View Full Version : i would like to punch lee corso in his stupid mouth

85sooners
1/4/2006, 07:09 PM
:mad: always poking at oklahoma every chance he gets ****ing jerk!!!!!!

FirstandGoal
1/4/2006, 07:12 PM
Heh, I bet this would be a pole we could all agree on

Q22
1/4/2006, 07:12 PM
Corso's record was 41-68-2 over his ten years at Indiana

OUGreg723
1/4/2006, 07:14 PM
No other person in the media disrespects another school like Lee does Oklahoma. He acts like we are a bunch of Idiots who suck in every aspect of life. I hate that SOB!!

KC//CRIMSON
1/4/2006, 07:16 PM
This is what happens when your team chokes like Momma Cass in the MNC.

King Crimson
1/4/2006, 07:17 PM
the thing about idiots that i've learned is to continue to let them self-select their own idiotic path through life......and not get involved in any way.

mrowl
http://www.falstaffbrewing.com/_borders/lee.jpg

OUGreg723

OUGreg723
1/4/2006, 07:18 PM
looks like we posted at the same time!

PDXsooner
1/4/2006, 07:19 PM
after his meltdown on that dallas radio station last year, it is hard to respect him

mrowl
1/4/2006, 07:20 PM
looks like we posted at the same time!

next time he comes to norman I am blowing that up and putting on a sign.

JLB

Hey,it's that guy off of That 70s Show.

OUGreg723
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/pic_corso.jpg

mrowl

mrowl
1/4/2006, 07:21 PM
LMAO.... weird.

OUGreg723
next time he comes to norman I am blowing that up and putting on a sign.

Fantastic IDEA!!!

JLB
I think this is Lee *******'s last show.Mark May looks like the next jerk inline.

OUGreg723
1/4/2006, 07:23 PM
LMAO.... weird.

It's like we have ESPN or something!:D

JLB
1/4/2006, 07:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :D

Harry Beanbag
1/4/2006, 07:25 PM
Corso's record was 41-68-2 over his ten years at Indiana

Hmm. That's way better than I would have thought.

mrowl
1/4/2006, 07:28 PM
lee corso interview with The Ticket in Dallas. :D

http://sportsbybrooks.com/leecorso.mp3

mrowl
1/4/2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.oursportscentral.com/usfl/images/l_corso.jpg

OUGreg723
1/4/2006, 07:38 PM
Holy cow!! WHAT AN ***!!! WHAT A MORON!! What kind of lunatic is that guy??? Thanks for the link dude.

Collier11
1/4/2006, 07:49 PM
MY GOD!! Corso needs to stop, he keeps fumbling over himself, mis-pronouncing words and mixing up thoughts, just SHUT THE F*CK UP man

OUthunder
1/4/2006, 08:00 PM
he's a tool but his job is to get your attention and he's done a good job of it so...

StoopTroup
1/4/2006, 08:01 PM
Harpo picked TU.

Collier11
1/4/2006, 08:02 PM
GOOD, Usc will win for sure now

The Ensuing Kickoff
1/4/2006, 10:27 PM
Thread of the year.

So far.

SoonerGOP
1/4/2006, 11:01 PM
I didn't see it. What did the *** say this time?

85sooners
1/5/2006, 11:55 PM
MY GOD!! Corso needs to stop, he keeps fumbling over himself, mis-pronouncing words and mixing up thoughts, just SHUT THE F*CK UP manCORSO AND JACKSON CAN **** OFF:D

Collier11
1/6/2006, 12:13 AM
that would be great, they just need to go ahead and pull the plug on jackson, literally and figuratively

Texas Golfer
1/6/2006, 01:27 AM
Corso is an embarrassment to ESPN. I don't understand why they keep him on.

william_brasky
1/6/2006, 05:55 AM
I don't understand why they keep him on.

this thread is case and point why.

william_brasky
1/6/2006, 06:00 AM
you know who he roomed with in college?

http://www.pendragon-ent.com/startrak/filmog/reynoldb.jpg

AlbqSooner
1/6/2006, 07:48 AM
the thing about idiots that i've learned is to continue to let them self-select their own idiotic path through life......and not get involved in any way.
I like having idiots around. Makes me feel superior.

Rocker
1/6/2006, 08:02 AM
lee corso interview with The Ticket in Dallas. :D

http://sportsbybrooks.com/leecorso.mp3
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
when did that happen? that was great

mrowl
1/6/2006, 08:27 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
when did that happen? that was great

last spring

TJKDone
1/6/2006, 08:52 AM
No other person in the media disrespects another school like Lee does Oklahoma. He acts like we are a bunch of Idiots who suck in every aspect of life. I hate that SOB!!

How about the entire ESPN staff concerning UT leading up to the Rose Bowl. I still haven't heard May's comments on how wrong he was.

OU doesn't have anything on the disrespect UT got prior to this game.

Hook'em

:mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

GDC
1/6/2006, 09:15 AM
Calling Corso a tool is an insult to tools everywhere.

stoopified
1/6/2006, 09:18 AM
As far as punching Corso.the line forms here.

TJKDone
1/6/2006, 09:24 AM
Actually I'll join in. Not that you sooners would or should let me, but ESPN and the entire mass media monster needs an azz spanking after what has gone on with the Rose Bowl this year.

USC was put at a big disadvantage by ESPN's pumping them up.

Corso should be shot because he will go against the Horns in the future just because ESPN tells him to. He didn't REALLY think that UT would beat USC and end the greatest modern win streak in CFB (sorry I just had to point that out), he just did what network protocol told him to.

To heck with ESCN and the Media.

Hook'em

National Champions '06

:mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

Harry Beanbag
1/6/2006, 09:32 AM
...the greatest modern win streak in CFB (sorry I just had to point that out)..

You mean better than Miami's 34 game streak just 3 years ago? :rolleyes:

FirstandGoal
1/6/2006, 09:39 AM

heh, ya beat me to it

#1 SOONER FAN
1/6/2006, 09:42 AM
At least I can laugh at Lee once in awhile, that Mark May is a total jerk if you ask me. Kirk at least likes OU, so don't mind him at all.

TJKDone
1/6/2006, 10:38 AM

IMO yes. Miami's streak was impressive, but not nearly as many big wins.

Hook'em

Harry Beanbag
1/6/2006, 10:45 AM
IMO yes. Miami's streak was impressive, but not nearly as many big wins.

Do you consider whipping up on Pac10 teams to be big wins? They both won two BCS bowls and one BCS National Championship during their streaks.

The_Red_Patriot
1/6/2006, 10:53 AM
Wasnt he on Blazzing Saddles and directed a bunch of stupid movies.

You know, isnt his real name Mel Brooks.

I swear

TJKDone
1/6/2006, 10:54 AM
I consider beating this SC team to be a bigger win than OU's win over FSU in 2000. Not to take anything away from your victory, but this SC team had easily the best offense in CFB this season and very arguably the best of all time.

During Miami's streak FSU and even Florida was down to an extent.

Miami was very talented but they didn't face a team like OU '04 and demolish them.

Matt L. will be a great qb in the NFL, as will bush and white be at the running back positions. I will be interested to see how many other NFL players come from their OL, WR's, & TE's. My guess is around half a dozen IN ADDITION to the QB and RB's. Beating that team is the stuff of legends, not mearly a big win.

Hook'em

:mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

GrapevineSooner
1/6/2006, 11:27 AM
I've read through three pages of this thread...

And I have no idea what Lee said to get everybody's panties in a wad.

mdklatt
1/6/2006, 11:27 AM
I consider beating this SC team to be a bigger win than OU's win over FSU in 2000.

Are you kidding? We were something like 10-point underdogs despite being the higher-ranked team, and we completely shut them down. Our offense was literally crippled because of Heupel's bad elbow, but our underrated defense turned into a brick wall. I'd take that FSU offense (prior to Mark Richt leaving) over this year's Chow-less USC offense any day.

Not to take anything away from your victory, but this SC team had easily the best offense in CFB this season and very arguably the best of all time.

This year's USC offense wasn't quite as good as last year's, and their defense was better last year too. A "Greatest Team of all Time" shouldn't have to struggle as much as USC did this year. *cough* Fresno State *cough*

During Miami's streak FSU and even Florida was down to an extent. Miami was very talented but they didn't face a team like OU '04 and demolish them.

And USC has beaten who during their glorious "dynasty"? Beating OU in the Orange Bowl was not as impressive as it seems (that's OU's fault, not USC's). We had how many unforced turnovers in a row? Give them credit for capitalizing on that and keeping a foot on our throat the entire game, but that was one of those once-in-a-blue-moon games where everything went wrong all at once for OU. Don't forget that we moved right down the field to score first, and it initially looked like it could be a close game.

I'm not saying all this to take away a very good UT performance against a very good USC team, but if you're trying to say slayed the Goliath of college football I'd have to disagree. Don't buy the ESPN hype, which--go figure--has vanished into thin air all of a sudden. Two one-loss seasons bookending an undefeated championship season is impressive, but lots of teams have done that.

More_Cowbell
1/6/2006, 11:40 AM
Beating that team is the stuff of legends, not mearly a big win.

Aahhhh, that's adorable (and deluded).

October 7th bitches.

Harry Beanbag
1/6/2006, 12:03 PM
Matt L. will be a great qb in the NFL, as will bush and white be at the running back positions. I will be interested to see how many other NFL players come from their OL, WR's, & TE's. My guess is around half a dozen IN ADDITION to the QB and RB's. Beating that team is the stuff of legends, not mearly a big win.

They would still have a ways to go to equal the number of impact Miami guys in the NFL from that team.

85sooners
1/6/2006, 03:01 PM
the miami win streak was alot better than the suc streak

GDC
1/6/2006, 04:52 PM
Several of us insisted you better hope USC wins, because as you see the whorns have gone from annoying to simply intolerable. I can't believe what they're allowed to get away with posting on this board.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/6/2006, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by TJKDone
I consider beating this SC team to be a bigger win than OU's win over FSU in 2000.

So does that mean that Texas gets 1 1/2 titles this year?

BTW, FSU, their Heisman winning QB and all their future NFL wide receivers got how many points on offense?

BajaOklahoma
1/6/2006, 05:55 PM
Beating that team is the stuff of legends, not mearly a big win.

A legend in your own mind.
(I can't believe you guys didn't already say it - slackers)

TJKDone
1/6/2006, 06:06 PM
It is safe to say that it isn't just in the Longhorns minds:D

Hook'em

:mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:

85sooners
1/6/2006, 06:31 PM

Hook'em

:mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack:hit the road slack jawed queer:mack:

tennsooner
1/6/2006, 08:34 PM
Back to Corso. How do you explain the fact that as rough looking as his head is now it appears it was even uglier as a younger man. It's just unreal.

85sooners
1/6/2006, 08:43 PM
:D

CatfishSooner
1/6/2006, 09:36 PM

Go gloat some where else *** hole...you suck at life...

BajaOklahoma
1/6/2006, 10:06 PM
It is safe to say that it isn't just in the Longhorns minds

ESPN then? The second home for all things trojan? :eek:
Bandwagon fans buying all of those ugly orange shirts and hats? :eek:
Name a source that matters, then we can talk.
Or not. The game is 48 hours old so it is history. As in over. :D

josh09
1/6/2006, 10:20 PM
i think he disrespects us because every time he picks us in the big games, we lose. i will give just a couple examples:

nebraska in '01

and, of course, that game that i cant quite remember certain details about last year. he said he was 99.9% positive that we would win, and that he had nearly no doubt. i guess we proved him wrong.....:( :mad: