PDA

View Full Version : Goin to the Husker Game!!

nebraskaSOONER
1/4/2006, 02:57 AM
WOOOO HOOOOO!!! Not often being trapped up here in Chuckerville do I get to see the Sooners Live in Football or basketball but living just 35 min from Lincoln I am gonna get to see them SPANK the Chuckers this Sat.!! Can't Wait!!! GO SOONERS!!!!

HUSKAZZ
1/7/2006, 03:52 PM
How's that crow filled Runza tasting? Looks like the Sooners got spanked,WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

sanantoniosooner
1/7/2006, 03:54 PM
you call that spanked?

oh yeah.........I forgot.

This is husker BASKETBALL. Any win is a 'spanking'

NormanPride
1/8/2006, 05:46 PM
hello, coach callahan. i didn't know you were a basketball fan.

nebraskaSOONER
1/8/2006, 11:23 PM
Your name is Huskazz, and you signature is 'two words Iowa Football' I was at that game, worst officiating I have ever seen. But enjoy it husker/Iowa/whatever fan, that was your NCAA Big Dance game as you won't be there when the real one comes around. Crow? The football team ate corn up in Mighty Lincoln earlier. Take care and see ya in the Dance oh wait, I mean good luck in the NIT.

HUSKAZZ
1/9/2006, 02:44 AM
I'm a Husker fan, and the sig line is "2 words, Iowa Hawkeye football." It come's from an ESPN bit they did last year about the last team that beat Ben Roethlisberger, which was the university of Iowa. I have to agree with you about the officiating being the worst ever. Bookout should have fouled out about 10 minutes earlier than he did. The refs even gave the Corn the ball when they knocked it out, only because Bookout pushed someone into the ball. The Sooners are a far superior basketball team, not overated by any means.

nebraskaSOONER
1/9/2006, 11:23 PM
I'm a Husker fan, and the sig line is "2 words, Iowa Hawkeye football." It come's from an ESPN bit they did last year about the last team that beat Ben Roethlisberger, which was the university of Iowa. I have to agree with you about the officiating being the worst ever. Bookout should have fouled out about 10 minutes earlier than he did. The refs even gave the Corn the ball when they knocked it out, only because Bookout pushed someone into the ball. The Sooners are a far superior basketball team, not overated by any means.

Did you pay attention to the game? I was there and won't be biased unlike yourself, yes Bookout was playing rough but he had reasons. Did you watch at all the play by #11 of your Huskers? Dirtiest player I have seen in awhile, he should have fouled out before the first half. Don't cry Chuckazz, with around 5 min to go in the game OU had around 12 team fouls to NU's ONE! Again, good luck in the NIT.