PDA

View Full Version : I saw Wolf Creek the horror movie

usmc-sooner
12/30/2005, 02:42 PM
It was kinda (well not kinda) slow but I thought it was OK. It's about a series of murders in the outback of Australia.

I looked it up when I got home on google and the real life killer was brutal.

A lot of people on this board won't like this movie. But it wasn't too terrible.

Stanley1
1/1/2006, 08:56 PM
Chick and I saw it Friday night. I love a good horror/scary movie, and while this one wasn't terrible, it was mediocre at best. I'd definately wait until it is on DVD before watching it. Unless you like chicks with Australian accents, in which case go see it now.

KC//CRIMSON
1/1/2006, 09:00 PM
Chick and I saw it Friday night. I love a good horror/scary movie, and while this one wasn't terrible, it was mediocre at best. I'd definately wait until it is on DVD before watching it. Unless you like chicks with Australian accents, in which case go see it now.

You should of waited for Hostel.;)

Stanley1
1/1/2006, 09:01 PM
You should of waited for Hostel.;)

I haven't seen any previews or anything, but the "poster" I saw for that movie looks nice. Should be a good one.

KC//CRIMSON
1/1/2006, 09:36 PM
I haven't seen any previews or anything, but the "poster" I saw for that movie looks nice. Should be a good one.

There's a trailer under elite hunting. Creepsville.:eek:

http://www.hostelfilm.com/

GDC
1/8/2006, 11:02 PM
http://www.ryu.titech.ac.jp/~ysep/student/ysep2004/present/melbourne/vegemite.jpg

GottaHavePride
1/8/2006, 11:15 PM
Unless you like chicks with Australian accents, in which case go see it now.

Be right back...

booomer
5/20/2006, 04:43 PM
We watched it this afternoon.

The first hour or so is just about enough to make you turn it off......way too slow!

It gets better and it is pretty terrifying in places....overall it was a pretty good movie I guess.

soonerhubs
5/20/2006, 05:05 PM
We watched it and actually enjoyed the scenery. THen when the killing started, we got bored, turned it off and went to bed.

* Blood and guts are unoriginal and cliche.
* Seeing pictures and camera footage of the crater and scenery of the Australian outback was very interesting though.

critical_phil
5/20/2006, 05:15 PM
We watched it and actually enjoyed the scenery. THen when the chicks with Australian accents started talking, we turned it off and went to bed.

:chicken: