PDA

View Full Version : It really is a shame that the Ducks

OU_Sooners75
12/23/2005, 04:04 PM
has to face Oklahoma in the Holiday Bowl.

We all seen what happened last year when a 7-4 Big 12 team faced a 10-1 PAC-10 team that was snubbed by the BCS!

Good luck....because the Sooners are having Duck 2 times in 4 days!

Quack 10
12/23/2005, 05:45 PM
has to face Oklahoma in the Holiday Bowl.

We all seen what happened last year when a 7-4 Big 12 team faced a 10-1 PAC-10 team that was snubbed by the BCS!

Good luck....because the Sooners are having Duck 2 times in 4 days!

There was no snub. Perhaps you should check the rules.

I love it that y'all are piling your eggs in the "It happened to Cal last year" basket. You're sadly mistaken if you think the Ducks are disappointed to be playing the wagoneers in San Diego. Besides, they already won at Sun Devil Stadium!

OU_Sooners75
12/23/2005, 06:03 PM
There was no snub. Perhaps you should check the rules.

I love it that y'all are piling your eggs in the "It happened to Cal last year" basket. You're sadly mistaken if you think the Ducks are disappointed to be playing the wagoneers in San Diego. Besides, they already won at Sun Devil Stadium!

Using the same logic that you duck fans use when thinking a Pac 10 team will just waltz all over OU.

Quack 10
12/23/2005, 06:30 PM
Using the same logic that you duck fans use when thinking a Pac 10 team will just waltz all over OU.

Well, this is suppose to be smack, but I have to admit I've not predicted a waltz at all, or even a win.

I do, however, find it surprising that YOU will be surprised if Oregon wins.

OU_Sooners75
12/23/2005, 06:36 PM
Well, this is suppose to be smack, but I have to admit I've not predicted a waltz at all, or even a win.

I do, however, find it surprising that YOU will be surprised if Oregon wins.

Like the board title shows...smack, so either talk it or go take aww of a sooner fan thinking OU wins to the South Oval.

OU 31
Oregon 17