PDA

View Full Version : Ugo Chinasa and anthony lewis

Collier11
12/18/2005, 09:56 PM
HAs anyone heard an update on this stud! Does he really have the aggots ahead of us as his favorite?

Anthony lewis, are we his favorite or a&m, all ive heard is that we are co-favs??

Harry Beanbag
12/18/2005, 10:02 PM
You really should get a subscription to one of the recruiting services since you seem so interested in it.

OUGreg723
12/18/2005, 10:04 PM
I dont know about Ugo, but I do know that Anthony Lewis will most likely be a Sooner.

Collier11
12/18/2005, 10:07 PM
well harry beanbag, thats why I asked cus I dont have a subscription. so dont be an a** bag

Harry Beanbag
12/18/2005, 10:08 PM
I wasn't being an assbag, but why should you get the info you want for free from paying customers? Rivals had some excellent Ugo dope just a couple of days ago.

Collier11
12/18/2005, 10:13 PM
well 99% of us are just OU fans who should be willing to help each other out, but apparently you are too good to help out a fellow Sooner so dont worry about it bro.

Harry Beanbag
12/18/2005, 10:24 PM
well 99% of us are just OU fans who should be willing to help each other out, but apparently you are too good to help out a fellow Sooner so dont worry about it bro.

:rolleyes:

GDC
12/18/2005, 11:43 PM
Ask a Horn, they know everything, and are happy to tell you about it.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/18/2005, 11:47 PM

does it have to be a special kind? my car just kind of beeps at me...

BASSooner
12/19/2005, 12:17 AM
Yes we do know everything thanks whorn:D

Trevahoma
12/19/2005, 03:23 AM
I dont know about Ugo, but I do know that Anthony Lewis will most likely be a Sooner.

Kinda hard for Lewis to be a Sooner when he committed to A&M over the weekend...

LOOK! I got banned for my username!
12/19/2005, 12:14 PM

Hey, I know I'm just a noob and Bag is King Iron Crotch around here, but that pretty much sucked butt drippings. Guy is looking for a little info, and you gotta deek him ... ? :texan:

Heaven forbid a fellow Sooner get excited about something ...

Harry Beanbag
12/19/2005, 12:24 PM
Hey, I know I'm just a noob and Bag is King Iron Crotch around here, but that pretty much sucked butt drippings. Guy is looking for a little info, and you gotta deek him ... ? :texan:

Heaven forbid a fellow Sooner get excited about something ...

I'm not King yet, only a lowly Grandmaster.

By the way, I'm usually not one to bag on other's handles, since mine's pretty lame, but your's is pretty offensive.

sooneron
12/19/2005, 12:26 PM
A friend of my Mom's (she grew up in asstin) was killed by Whitman. nice

LOOK! I got banned for my username!
12/19/2005, 12:30 PM

By the way, I'm usually not one to bag on other's handles, since mine's pretty lame, but your's is pretty offensive.

Well, everyone needs someone to bag on. I guess I can fill that role for you.

Mjcpr
12/19/2005, 02:03 PM

So what was it?

okienole3
12/19/2005, 02:07 PM
So what was it?

Charles Whitman SkeetClub

Mjcpr
12/19/2005, 02:07 PM
I don't get it.

Skysooner
12/19/2005, 02:16 PM
I find that name very offensive.

Harry Beanbag
12/19/2005, 02:30 PM
I don't get it.

You know who Charles Whitman was right? I don't care if he was trying to find an anti-horn name, that was way across the line.

Good jorb to whoever baned him.

GDC
12/19/2005, 02:32 PM
does it have to be a special kind? my car just kind of beeps at me...

You need one of those that plays Boomer Sooner.

Mjcpr
12/19/2005, 02:41 PM
You know who Charles Whitman was right? I don't care if he was trying to find an anti-horn name, that was way across the line.

Good jorb to whoever baned him.

No, I didn't know....I know now though. :eek:

OUGreg723
12/19/2005, 03:07 PM
Kinda hard for Lewis to be a Sooner when he committed to A&M over the weekend...

Yes, that would be difficult. I thought for sure we would get that guy, then a day later I look silly.

Collier11
12/19/2005, 03:43 PM

Well it is true I am just a rook around these parts, but if I had the subscription I wouldnt have asked...but its all gravy baby, we are all solid OU fans, nothing personal. Im sure one of these days Harry Beanbag will shine his beacon of light in my direction and ill appreciate him for it!

Harry Beanbag
12/19/2005, 03:53 PM
Well it is true I am just a rook around these parts, but if I had the subscription I wouldnt have asked...but its all gravy baby, we are all solid OU fans, nothing personal. Im sure one of these days Harry Beanbag will shine his beacon of light in my direction and ill appreciate him for it!

Chill dude. You realize people that do have subscriptions can't run around the internet blabbing about everything they read with that subcription right? It's proprietary info.

My first post in this thread wasn't meant to belittle you in any way. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. You've posted a few times on this board requesting recruiting info which leads me to believe you have an interest in following it. A subscription to Rivals or Scout would do you some good. I realize you don't have one, but maybe you should get one.

I will tell you that neither one of these guys are going to be Sooners. If that's all you want to know then fine. If you want to know why, then get a subscription.

Collier11
12/19/2005, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=Harry Beanbag]Chill dude. You realize people that do have subscriptions can't run around the internet blabbing about everything they read with that subcription right? It's proprietary info.

My first post in this thread wasn't meant to belittle you in any way. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. You've posted a few times on this board requesting recruiting info which leads me to believe you have an interest in following it.

I am chill dude, honestly. That last post I wrote wasnt in sarcasm, I was honestly just sayin that it was no big deal and im sure you will help me out many times along the way. IT is sometimes tought to read someones mood by what they write, but honestly I wasnt bein a smart *** or bein ****ed off or anything.

Harry Beanbag
12/19/2005, 03:59 PM
I am chill dude, honestly. That last post I wrote wasnt in sarcasm, I was honestly just sayin that it was no big deal and im sure you will help me out many times along the way. IT is sometimes tought to read someones mood by what they write, but honestly I wasnt bein a smart *** or bein ****ed off or anything.

You mean disregard your other posts in this thread?

Collier11
12/19/2005, 04:04 PM
You mean disregard your other posts in this thread?

I am saying that the first time I replied to you, I did annoy me the way you came at me. But the last two werent in any way because I was bothered by it, its really not a big deal to me at all. Trust me I am going to get a subscription asap, but I am a broke college kid so til then I have to rely on guys like you to help a brotha out.

Norm In Norman
12/19/2005, 10:20 PM
I change the guy's handle to "LOOK! I got banned for my username!" and I don't even get a response.

Widescreen
12/19/2005, 10:26 PM
I change the guy's handle to "LOOK! I got banned for my username!" and I don't even get a response.
F*** Yeah!?

Harry Beanbag
12/19/2005, 11:04 PM

I threw out a Good jorb to ya. :mack:

sooneron
12/20/2005, 11:16 AM
good jorb

GDC
12/20/2005, 11:20 AM

Nice start, there's quite a few more around here that need the same treatment.