PDA

View Full Version : Could CU finish top 3 or 4?

AustinTXHorn
12/17/2005, 11:13 PM
I know Colorado has a coach that is nearly as bad as Quin, but we all know that they have some talent.

This year, they've beaten a not-so-bad St. Mary's team by 19, a pretty good Penn team on the road by 18, and a bad Utah team by 24...but beating Utah by 24 always sounds good.

Their loss was a 1-point road loss to 7-1 Colorado State.

I think you could make the argument that they're playing the best basketball in the Big 12 as of right now.

It may be early, but it looks like Colorado could be pretty good.

OklahomaTrombone
12/17/2005, 11:38 PM
I think its gonna look like this:

OU
Ditka
Kansas
CU
Texas
Ditka

49r
12/18/2005, 01:57 AM
Replace Kansas with Iowa State, and you might be right. Unless things change in Lawrence pretty quick, they're gonna suck this year.

suncoastsooner7
12/18/2005, 02:43 AM
Replace Kansas with Iowa State, and you might be right. Unless things change in Lawrence pretty quick, they're gonna suck this year.

Kansas has lost some tough games for sure but they have been in every game they played and against some decent oppenants as well. Their record is deceiving.

IronHorseSooner
12/18/2005, 06:06 AM
My preseason predictions are going to be RIGHT ON the money for the top three: OU, UT, ISU, in that order. There are some REAL issues going on in Austin. I said in my preseason predictions that CU could challenge for an NCAA tourney slot. I still think they will. What I didn't see coming was TTECH's virtual collapse without Ross and OSU losing at home to NW ST. I thought KU would have some chemistry problems. They'll be better later, but they're not going to contend with OU, UT, or ISU.

GDC
12/18/2005, 10:06 AM
*yawn*

BandofBastards
12/19/2005, 11:29 AM
I think A&M will definitely finish ahead of CU and tech.