PDA

View Full Version : Triple Crown for Horns

Mobilehoma
12/7/2005, 11:04 PM
Texas Baseball National Champs...Texas Football National Champs....Texas Basketball National Champs...

Its good to be King

tanjou
12/7/2005, 11:07 PM
And some of you still wonder who to root for in the MNC?

Harry Beanbag
12/7/2005, 11:08 PM
Texas Baseball National Champs...Texas Football National Champs....Texas Basketball National Champs...

Its good to be queen

What happens on your Playstation doesn't count in real life fag.

UTisLousy
12/7/2005, 11:11 PM
I doubt you get either of the final two. Gooooooooo Trojans

1991SOONER
12/7/2005, 11:13 PM

Its good to be King

Well, 1 out of 3 aint bad for a LOSERHORN. Don't worry, Mack Brown will find a way to choke somehow.

As far as basketball nat'l champs.......LMAO!!!!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
12/7/2005, 11:13 PM

Its good to be King

Actually since there are roughly 20 million people living in your "great" state of Texas that means that there are more people that reside in mobile homes, hence your screen name to say the least is dumb and outdated. Besides, I think Florida has us all beat on mobile homes.

Also don't count your chickens before they hatch buddy.

OUthunder
12/7/2005, 11:15 PM
What happens on your Playstation doesn't count in real life fag.

heh.

Texas Golfer
12/7/2005, 11:22 PM
For Whorn trolls come over here just to start sh!t is a sign of immaturity and a cry for help.

Octavian
12/7/2005, 11:24 PM
Its good to be King

I hope Cap sees this thread tomorrow b/c this shemale just reinforced my argument.

SoonerMooner
12/7/2005, 11:24 PM
Actually, believe it or not, I saw a statistic where California has far and away more mobile homes than any other state. I love it.

Where's a little slip in the old San Andreas fault when you need one?

Mobilehoma
12/7/2005, 11:31 PM
Never guess who I saw at the ol bowling alley!

Light Beer
12/7/2005, 11:34 PM
SoonerMooner is right. Try driving through the California desert and central valley. Mobile home parks everywhere. Beside they don't have severe wether out there to rip them to shreds. Most likely mobil homes are probably the most viable option because hardly anybody can afford a real house out there. The realestate market is out of control in California.

sooneron
12/7/2005, 11:37 PM
[noob whorns]ooh ooh, I'm a loser, please validate me!!!![new whorn posters]

There are more trailer parks per cap in texico, btw...

OU86
12/7/2005, 11:39 PM
Never guess who I saw at the ol bowling alley!

You went to the trouble of registration just to post this weak smack? Man that is some kind of record for pathetic loserdom. Maybe when you get done cleaning the fry machine you could pull your head out of your --- and give some thought to . . . . oh never mind.

Light Beer
12/7/2005, 11:44 PM
Well if the basketball team beats Dook on Saturday and the fooball team beats USC, all 3 sports(baseball defending NC) will hold the #1 ranking at the same time. That would be a good start.

How many times have the Sooners done this? Hmmm?

usmc-sooner
12/7/2005, 11:47 PM
you know there are more holes in a bowling ball than the number of times UT has beat Stoops. After 30 someodd years you're so damn giddy you've lost all self control.

Post again when texas wins 4 NC's while OU goes without. Actually just post again when you guys play for it 3 out 5 years.

sooneron
12/7/2005, 11:50 PM
You can be guaranteed he won't be posting any time during a season after Radio leaves.

breakingwind40990
12/7/2005, 11:55 PM
UT fans are so funny!

OU86
12/7/2005, 11:56 PM
Well if the basketball team beats Dook on Saturday and the fooball team beats USC, all 3 sports(baseball defending NC) will hold the #1 ranking at the same time. That would be a good start.

Yes, there are some things you have done that we haven't. For instance, with UT's No. 2 FB team headed for a NC showdown with USC and UT's No. 2 BB team set for a tilt with No. 1 Duke, many, apparently newly-minted, UT fans have chosen this moment to register for a smallish and idiosyncratic OU fan site and make countless posts that they seem to think are hilarious but which in fact read like those of a demented fifth grader. Congrats on your uniqueness. No doubt you are truly "special."

OBTW - I live in Austin. It is impossible to leave this town on any major or semi-major road without passing at least one large mobile home dealer. I've never seen anything like it anywhere. I swear, irony must be a crime here - it's certainly a mystery to most.

85sooners
12/8/2005, 12:20 AM
**** texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatfishSooner
12/8/2005, 12:25 AM
OK...damit...go trojans(dry-heave)...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/8/2005, 12:26 AM
And some of you still wonder who to root for in the MNC?I empathize with you, as do ALL Sooner fans...but, there's this little matter of THE STREAK!

Tailwind
12/8/2005, 12:39 AM
Too bad they can't both lose!

Tailwind
12/8/2005, 12:40 AM
Then I could laugh my a** off.

47straight
12/8/2005, 12:41 AM

IF and IF? (leaving out, of course, all the wins the bball team would have to sustain between now and Jan 4)

Well my friend, OU was ranked #1 in BBall and Football at one point in 87-88 school year. That's 2 of them, with no "IF'S" necessary.

Texas Golfer
12/8/2005, 12:41 AM
Our "resident" Whorns (multi-thousand posters) should be embarrassed by the new wave of Whorn trolls we've recently seen.

I've said all along that I'm rooting for UT because I don't want USC to be the only school in history with three consecutive titles and, of course, there's the "streak". But the Whorn trolls on these boards are getting me to rethink my position. I may decide now to root for the Condoms.

47straight
12/8/2005, 12:43 AM

I'm surprised that you had enough time today to troll, what with all the anti-military protests you had to attend to in Austin today. After all - you have to go yell at military recruiters on Pearl Harbor Day. Anything less would be.... American.

FirstandGoal
12/8/2005, 12:55 AM
you know there are more holes in a bowling ball than the number of times UT has beat Stoops. After 30 someodd years you're so damn giddy you've lost all self control.

Post again when texas wins 4 NC's while OU goes without. Actually just post again when you guys play for it 3 out 5 years.

heh
:D

FirstandGoal
12/8/2005, 12:58 AM
Our "resident" Whorns (multi-thousand posters) should be embarrassed by the new wave of Whorn trolls we've recently seen.

I've said all along that I'm rooting for UT because I don't want USC to be the only school in history with three consecutive titles and, of course, there's the "streak". But the Whorn trolls on these boards are getting me to rethink my position. I may decide now to root for the Condoms.

Just think how bad this problem will be if Texass manages to win.:eek:
Mark my words, it would be YEARS before we heard the end of it.

NickZeppelin
12/8/2005, 01:24 AM
Texas won't win a basketball national championship for one reason. Guard play. Outside of Gibson I'm very unimpressed with Texas' guards. Guards win NCAA Tourney's.

Also USC will kick you *** too so that will only make 1 of the 3 sports really.

Octavian
12/8/2005, 01:32 AM
Texas won't win a basketball national championship for one reason. Guard play. Outside of Gibson I'm very unimpressed with Texas' guards. Guards win NCAA Tourney's..

They had, what, 24, 25 turnovers against WV? Very unimpressed with the guards.

gundleok
12/8/2005, 01:46 AM
I keep thinking this condom/jackass matchup is a practical joke being played on OU. I mean, what other school and its fans have to look at this game and say, "Great Oden's Raven, this game sucks no matter who wins!?!?" Boomer Sooner

couchman
12/8/2005, 02:08 AM
I wouldn't talk so confidently about 3 titles, when I'm most concerned with getting the one on the line January 4th.

But as a Longhorn fan I can't help but think about the possibility. We have a lot of great teams on campus.

Yes...swimming too. ;)

Rusher
12/8/2005, 02:44 AM
I thought sexat is #1 champion on synchronized gaydancing

SoonerInFla
12/8/2005, 02:50 AM
More like a Triple Crown and Seven. You're gonna need one when USC is up 35-zippo at the half.

GreaterState
12/8/2005, 07:57 AM

I wouldn't let a troll or two change your mind about who to root for -- any more than encountering a poster as quality as myself should make you think that every UT fan is as classy. ;)

Sooner in Tampa
12/8/2005, 08:20 AM

Its good to be queerFixed:D

56-39-5
12/8/2005, 08:25 AM
you guys should not be taking this bait. i'd be very surprised if we win it alll in basketball. that said, i do think we can. shoot, the sooners oculd too. as for football, i think we have a reasonable shot, but then, these guys have won however many games in a row for a damn good reason.
you all wonder why there are so many horns over here these days. many of you might not know, but texas boeards have been full of sooners for years. i guess when everything is *rosy* it gets old agreeing with everything you read.

StoopTroup
12/8/2005, 08:55 AM

Big if....

BoonesFarmSooner
12/8/2005, 09:04 AM
Hey Whorn, Act Like You've Been There Before!!!!

Oh wait, nevermind....

I'm 34 and you folks have never won a national title in my lifetime. I can see why most of you are giddy as a school girl.

Okieflyer
12/8/2005, 09:11 AM
Isn't it kind of early for crack smokin'? :cool:

Vaevictis
12/8/2005, 09:14 AM
And some of you still wonder who to root for in the MNC?

GO ACTS OF GOD!

SOONERKAT
12/8/2005, 10:09 AM
"Mobilehoma"

Sweet mother of God! The ags in Collie Station are just as bad. A history of "can't beat the team, so let's attack the state" mentality at work here. I've said it before and will say it again, it amazes me that these folks forget that Chambers and Liberty Counties are in Texas. You will be hard pressed to find a county in Oklahoma with as many trailer parks, inbreds, toothless wonders, and general "salt of the earth" inhabitants as you will find in this area of the great state of Texas. Honestly, the closer you get to the state line heading into Lousianna, the worse it gets. Anyhow, Carroll and Co. drop at least one next year before "The Streak" is challenged, so they can have their 3-peat. tu is having one of the years for it's atheletics program that is undeniably rare and amazing. Duke looks beatable (see the V Tech game last week) and who can challenge them in baseball. As far as I am concerned, it's still football season, so just hope that your boys can get it done against suc in their city. Until then, try to come at us with a little more wit next time. The resident whorns here, for the most part, are class acts who bring insight and itellect with them, thus, they are tollerated, for the most part.

OU86
12/8/2005, 10:17 AM
you all wonder why there are so many horns over here these days. many of you might not know, but texas boeards have been full of sooners for years. i guess when everything is *rosy* it gets old agreeing with everything you read.

It's one thing to visit another school's boards, or even to practically take up residence there. This board is evidence of that. It's quite another to, after the end of the season and while your team is preparing for a NC shot - register on your rival's board for the 1st time with a flame bait handle and post childish nonsense. That just shows that the poster derives his self esteem vicariously through his school's FB team.

I'll let you in on a little secret. Your posting mindless drivel doesn't make us angry or hurt. It just marks you out as a 'tard with no life. Too bad you didn't go to tech; you'd fit right in with them. Or maybe you did. Austin is full of techtards who are hornfans who were too stupid to get into UT- cuz it's soooo hard to get in. :rolleyes: Just like hornfans is full of lawyers who went to UT for undergrad and got such a great education they couldn't get in to UT law and ended up at U of H or Baylor.

Of course, I'm sure if I'd registered for hornfans as "65-13" in 2003, I'd have been welcomed with open arms. :rolleyes:

BOOMERBRADLEY
12/8/2005, 10:22 AM
My relatives fought in the Alamo, that's why I am have a county in Texas named after my family.

You UT'ers bow down before me and thank me and my family for our great sacrifice.

TexasLidig8r
12/8/2005, 10:39 AM
Gentlemen... I smell a rat...

Could this actually be a Sooner troll appearing on here just to stir things up? It's a little too obvious.

And for the record.. I agree with Golfer's first post on this thread.

OU86
12/8/2005, 10:42 AM
Gentlemen... I smell a rat...

Could this actually be a Sooner troll appearing on here just to stir things up? It's a little too obvious.

And for the record.. I agree with Golfer's first post on this thread.

You're such a buzz kill. ;)

56-39-5
12/8/2005, 11:10 AM
It's one thing to visit another school's boards, or even to practically take up residence there. This board is evidence of that. It's quite another to, after the end of the season and while your team is preparing for a NC shot - register on your rival's board for the 1st time with a flame bait handle and post childish nonsense. That just shows that the poster derives his self esteem vicariously through his school's FB team.

I'll let you in on a little secret. Your posting mindless drivel doesn't make us angry or hurt. It just marks you out as a 'tard with no life. Too bad you didn't go to tech; you'd fit right in with them. Or maybe you did. Austin is full of techtards who are hornfans who were too stupid to get into UT- cuz it's soooo hard to get in. :rolleyes: Just like hornfans is full of lawyers who went to UT for undergrad and got such a great education they couldn't get in to UT law and ended up at U of H or Baylor.

Of course, I'm sure if I'd registered for hornfans as "65-13" in 2003, I'd have been welcomed with open arms. :rolleyes:
please post the time of year that it is appropriate to register for a rival team's board. i imagine you could find a stupid reason for any time being inappropriate. let me know. is it wednesday march 4th @ 5:19pm in an odd #'d year?
you can't read if you're blanketing all of my posts as "mindless drivel" (so overused, btw) or "childish". if you want childish, re-read what you just wrote. it's really a waste of time reading about where you think i went to school. maybe you could entertain the board by speculating on my favorite food.

Dio
12/8/2005, 11:21 AM
maybe you could entertain the board by speculating on my favorite food.

quiche?

56-39-5
12/8/2005, 11:27 AM
quiche?
c'mon, i may be a horn, but i'm still an american!

btw, here is the post that apparently inflamed ou86:

you guys should not be taking this bait. i'd be very surprised if we win it alll in basketball. that said, i do think we can. shoot, the sooners oculd too. as for football, i think we have a reasonable shot, but then, these guys have won however many games in a row for a damn good reason.
i imagine it is all mindless drivel save for the part that says the sooners have a shot at a basketball nc.

OU86
12/8/2005, 11:34 AM
please post the time of year that it is appropriate to register for a rival team's board. i imagine you could find a stupid reason for any time being inappropriate. let me know. is it wednesday march 4th @ 5:19pm in an odd #'d year?
you can't read if you're blanketing all of my posts as "mindless drivel" (so overused, btw) or "childish". if you want childish, re-read what you just wrote. it's really a waste of time reading about where you think i went to school. maybe you could entertain the board by speculating on my favorite food.

Impressive in its sheer stupidity and incoherence. Either Lid is correct or you set a new low for brain-damaged horn fans. Either way, no mas for me. Beating you down is like kicking a puppy. Yuck. Have fun at the Cotton Bowl.

NormanPride
12/8/2005, 11:42 AM

Smoked man sausage?

Landthief 1972
12/8/2005, 11:55 AM

Its good to be King

Wow, 8 games into the season, and you've already awarded the BB championship to Texas. You must own the Crystal Ball of Stupidity (TM).

56-39-5
12/8/2005, 12:30 PM
Impressive in its sheer stupidity and incoherence. Either Lid is correct or you set a new low for brain-damaged horn fans. Either way, no mas for me. Beating you down is like kicking a puppy. Yuck. Have fun at the Cotton Bowl.

quitter.
you sound like a horn with your academic superiority smack. congratulations.

Harry Beanbag
12/8/2005, 12:33 PM

foot-long wieners?

Sooner Born & Sooner Bred
12/8/2005, 01:11 PM
foot-long wieners?

Ohhhhhhhhh a foot long cheese coney, with mustard and onions from Sonic... God I miss Sonic... Thanks Harry now you made me hungary.. could you pick me up one of those and mail it to me ??? What a great guy! :D

NormanPride
12/8/2005, 02:34 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh a foot long cheese coney, with mustard and onions from Sonic... God I miss Sonic... Thanks Harry now you made me hungary.. could you pick me up one of those and mail it to me ??? What a great guy! :D

http://www.grida.no/db/maps/collection/eastern/hungary.jpg

Hungary?

Sooner Born & Sooner Bred
12/8/2005, 03:17 PM
Opps! Hungrrrrrry not in Hungary! lmao.. It's all Harry's fault he got me wanting Sonic - I couldn't see straight ... couldn't type ... couldn't spell!

OklahomaRed
12/8/2005, 03:24 PM
texaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssss SUCKS !!!!

DID YOU JUST START CHEERING FOR THEM THIS YEAR, JUNIOR?

1991SOONER
12/8/2005, 03:57 PM
"Mobilehoma"

Sweet mother of God! The ags in Collie Station are just as bad. A history of "can't beat the team, so let's attack the state" mentality at work here. I've said it before and will say it again, it amazes me that these folks forget that Chambers and Liberty Counties are in Texas. You will be hard pressed to find a county in Oklahoma with as many trailer parks, inbreds, toothless wonders, and general "salt of the earth" inhabitants as you will find in this area of the great state of Texas. Honestly, the closer you get to the state line heading into Lousianna, the worse it gets. Anyhow, Carroll and Co. drop at least one next year before "The Streak" is challenged, so they can have their 3-peat. tu is having one of the years for it's atheletics program that is undeniably rare and amazing. Duke looks beatable (see the V Tech game last week) and who can challenge them in baseball. As far as I am concerned, it's still football season, so just hope that your boys can get it done against suc in their city. Until then, try to come at us with a little more wit next time. The resident whorns here, for the most part, are class acts who bring insight and itellect with them, thus, they are tollerated, for the most part.

I'll bet you $100 there's more mobile homes in Harris county (where Houston is) than there are in the entire state of Oklahoma:D

47straight
12/8/2005, 06:52 PM
c'mon, i may be a horn, but i'm still an american!.

Horn != american. Horns scream at enlisted personnel when they are campus recruiting. Horns sneer at officers taking classes. Horns put anti-military protests on the front page of the paper on Pearl Harbor day.

David Earl
12/8/2005, 07:40 PM
Its good to be King

It's good for you to be banned for life.

WTG Beano!

Octavian
12/8/2005, 07:45 PM
Yay!

CrimsonandCreamForever
12/8/2005, 11:13 PM
I think it's funny how all these whorns are coming over here to proclaim their greatness. What would be even more funny would be for them to have their asses handed to them in the RB, and get knocked out in the first round of the NCAA's by some school we've never heard of. Would we then be able to call it the sf.com curse? :eddie:

GreaterState
12/9/2005, 05:22 AM
Horn != american. Horns scream at enlisted personnel when they are campus recruiting. Horns sneer at officers taking classes. Horns put anti-military protests on the front page of the paper on Pearl Harbor day.

If this weren't such an obvious stupid troll post, I would say you ought to take this back.

Octavian
12/9/2005, 05:58 AM
If this weren't such an obvious stupid troll post, I would say you ought to take this back.

C'mon, man...you're a n00b (and for that matter, so am I) but there's a huge difference between Lid, Herr, Cap, and ATX and the rest of you (sorry GoHorns). They were here before, during, and after some of the RRS losses during the first half of the '00 decade. I was just a lurker and I saw them take the abuse before, during, and after the RRS losses but they stuck it out here and although the SF crowd negged them to the max (and deservedly so ;) ) they are good contributors to this board (**duck!**). They stay here b/c they enjoy good CFB discussion. The recent whorn n00b invasion is all about flaming and can be directly attributed to VY's success (IMO it is not Mack or the "program" as a whole....Vince is really that good as much as I hate to admit it). The broader Sooner oppinion is: "If this weren't your first MNC shot since man walked on the moon you wouldn't be here." Not so for the aforementioned whorn posters. You green whorns need to either learn from their example and learn to be civil and constructive on our board or sign off and attend to your assigned 10th grade civics homework (or we can hand you over to gdc....trust us, you will find no mercy). Rant complete...October 7, 2006 is another day closer...win or lose against SUC, our young squad will get their shot in Dallas soon enough...

GreaterState
12/9/2005, 06:45 AM
They stay here b/c they enjoy good CFB discussion.

Exactly. I think I missed the football part of the American-baiting response.

I believe you'll find me civil and constructive on your board on the whole. While no less confident we will own the Sooners in 2006.

Sooner in Tampa
12/9/2005, 07:25 AM

I believe you'll find me civil and constructive on your board on the whole. While no less confident we will own the Sooners in 2006.Let's not get too carried away with ourselves there skipppy...you won this yr...me thinks next year will be an entirely different story. Enjoy the spoils from this year, but don't start getting stupid.

Harry Beanbag
12/9/2005, 09:03 AM
...don't start getting stupid.

Might be too late...:texan:

Harry Beanbag
12/9/2005, 09:04 AM
I believe you'll find me civil and constructive on your board on the whole.

I haven't yet. When does it start?

47straight
12/9/2005, 09:17 AM

I believe you'll find me civil and constructive on your board on the whole. While no less confident we will own the Sooners in 2006.

Excuse me? You come on a rival fan board with a name like "Greater State" and I'm the troll?

If you hadn't noticed, the discussion had turned to the character of whorn fans. Someone claimed to be both a horn and an american. That's not how I see it.

A recitation of the facts is baiting? Everything I described has happened within the last month. Does the truth hurt too much? I don't see you decrying any of it. I don't see any other whorn around here (geographically) decrying it either. Servicemen get treated around here similat to what would get in Cuba or France. And that's un-american.

Sooner98
12/10/2005, 03:13 PM
Bump

Duke 76, Texas 54, 6:23 to play

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-016.gif

FirstandGoal
12/10/2005, 03:13 PM

Its good to be King

bwaahahahahaha!!!!!!
Nice performance against Duke, btw:P

The Maestro
12/10/2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks to Duke he will have to drop hoops and add swimming/diving in their place.

Sooner98
12/10/2005, 03:19 PM
Duke 84, Texas 58, 4:26 to play.

And Texas goes right back to what it does best: under-achieving in everything.

FirstandGoal
12/10/2005, 03:21 PM
Duke 84, Texas 58, 4:26 to play.

And Texas goes right back to what it does best: under-achieving in everything.

They'll spin it from a "loss" to "coming in 2nd place"
:D

MojoRisen
12/10/2005, 03:27 PM

Its good to be King

I am sorry man- R U watching the Duke game.. Man brings back memories of the Cotton Bowl. Look at Barnes man that is terrible.

GDC
12/10/2005, 05:09 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA

Vaevictis
12/10/2005, 05:25 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2033/tysonkidowned0lz.jpg (http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2033/tysonkidowned0lz.jpg)

I'll let you guess which is Duke, and which is Texas. ;)

(shamelessly thieved).

85sooners
12/10/2005, 05:32 PM
97 66 hahahahahahahahahahaha

MojoRisen
12/10/2005, 05:52 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2033/tysonkidowned0lz.jpg (http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2033/tysonkidowned0lz.jpg)

I'll let you guess which is Duke, and which is Texas. ;)

(shamelessly thieved).

HOLLY &(*^*&^ it is Buckman vs Tyson!

1991SOONER
12/10/2005, 09:58 PM
What was this about a triple crown for Texas???

Not a good day for Horns. Getting blasted by Duke, then coming up short on the Heisman. I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

Poor whorns.....underachieving once again.....

Lets keep this thread going for all of the whorn posters....

Soonerus
12/10/2005, 10:02 PM
Horns are pulling a...well...a horns...

jacru
12/11/2005, 12:10 AM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8186/horndogs5qq.jpg

GDC
12/11/2005, 12:24 AM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8186/horndogs5qq.jpg

BWAHAHAHA

We know who those three are.

JLB
12/11/2005, 01:06 AM
DEEP IN THE A## OF TEXAS!!!!!!

GDC
12/11/2005, 10:29 AM
heh

StoopTroup
12/11/2005, 02:50 PM
BWAHAHAHA

We know who those three are.
Yeah, but they still need tags and probably shots too...not to mention a good flea dippin'. :D

Duke - 97

tu - 666

Triple Crown....lol.

OUthunder
12/11/2005, 03:23 PM
I've Been Workin On The Railroad...

Soonerman08
12/11/2005, 10:03 PM
Can't we kick the Whorns off this board?! UGH!

GDC
12/12/2005, 12:24 AM
Can't we kick the Whorns off this board?! UGH!

Good luck.

Sooner in Tampa
12/12/2005, 07:16 AM
Where are all of the dickhead whorns now??? Seems like they got bitch slapped back into reality this weekend :P Good riddance ****heads!!!!

TexasLidig8r
12/12/2005, 10:16 AM
No.. we're here.

Tough weekend for UT athletics all around.

GDC
12/12/2005, 10:21 AM
*snicker*

Sooner in Tampa
12/12/2005, 10:43 AM
No.. we're here.

Tough weekend for UT athletics all around.Lid...you get credit for being man enough to show up and face the music.

GDC
12/12/2005, 10:46 AM
Lid...you get credit for being man enough to show up and face the music.

I like your phrasing, and look who shows up first.

Where are all of the dickhead whorns now??? Seems like they got bitch slapped back into reality this weekend Good riddance ****heads!!!!

Herr Scholz
12/12/2005, 10:51 AM
Not a good game on Saturday. Pretty embarassing actually. We need to throw those black unis into a pile and burn them. We definitely need to get tougher. The Heisman was expected.

GDC
12/12/2005, 10:52 AM
What is this thread about again?

TexasLidig8r
12/12/2005, 10:57 AM
Lid...you get credit for being man enough to show up and face the music.

It was much tougher after the Red River Butt-humpins the past few years.. Texas needs to run off more of these wins to make up for it.

GDC
12/12/2005, 10:58 AM
heh

FirstandGoal
12/12/2005, 11:22 AM
*sigh* at least they were gone for about a day or so.:(

GDC
12/12/2005, 12:31 PM
Yep, we get an occasional glimpse of how good this board really should be.

FirstandGoal
12/12/2005, 12:36 PM
How many days do you think we will get when they get their ***es kicked by suc?
Shouldn't that get us at least a week? *wishful thinking*

47straight
12/12/2005, 02:48 PM
Tulsa did quite well with the black uni's a few years ago. Self called it the "Texas" uniform, b/c he used it on the road against TCU, SMU, Rice, etc. Of course, Duke's success with it goes without saying.

Maybe it's that the black uniforms have a mojo that only works for actual basketball schools, where the students and fan base actually support the team, like Duke or Tulsa. If a pretender tries to use it, it backfires in their face.

Maybe a nice analogy would be elven rope, from LOTR, where it burns those who are evil at heart?

NormanPride
12/12/2005, 03:19 PM
What if, and this is JUST A WHAT IF.

What if both OU and Texas wore unique unis to the RRS? Nothing ghey or flashy, but something unique. Say an extra stripe here or there, or numbers on the helmets.

CrimsonandCreamForever
12/12/2005, 03:33 PM
What if, and this is JUST A WHAT IF.

What if both OU and Texas wore unique unis to the RRS? Nothing ghey or flashy, but something unique. Say an extra stripe here or there, or numbers on the helmets.
I think throw-back jerseys would be cool every once and a while, like on the 100th game (yeah, i know, too late) or other important milestone games.

KC//CRIMSON
12/12/2005, 03:39 PM

Its good to be King of the Dicks

:mack:

FirstandGoal
12/17/2005, 03:12 PM
*bump*

Looks like Texass still "dominating" in BB

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

william_brasky
12/17/2005, 03:15 PM
We are being way too easy Texas right now. They're gettin' their asses handed to them by the Vols in roundball, and the whole criminal investigation thing is all over ESPN.

Sooner98
12/17/2005, 03:41 PM
We should just keep bumping this thread all year. Maybe we should even sticky it. :D

josh09
12/17/2005, 03:43 PM
yes, texas is definately going to win the triple crown. especially after their football team was embarrassed (though theyve been very embarrassed for a long time) when 3 of their starters are being investigated.

and since theyre TOTALLY PWNING tennessee right now (tenn-69 UT-47, 10:21 remaining 2nd half)

Landthief 1972
12/17/2005, 10:29 PM

Its good to be King

The king of broken dreams. Nice game vs. TN. :mack:

Sooner98
3/25/2006, 07:08 PM
bump

OKC-SLC
3/25/2006, 07:25 PM
bump
heh.

Okla-homey
3/25/2006, 07:28 PM
suck it orangeturds. I wonder if they found a QB yet? I recommend a thorough scouring of all the "special skools." Might just find another football savant like VY.

Texas Golfer
3/26/2006, 10:31 AM
Well, so much for the "Triple Crown", Horns.

BajaOklahoma
3/26/2006, 10:46 AM
We found out the result between the wedding the reception yesterday. Several of the people TiVo'd it.
I just smiled and said I was one and one for the day.

Big Red Ron
3/26/2006, 10:56 AM
Well, when Tucker and Aldredge join Vince in the drafts. This year will become a fart in the wind when next year's mediocrity settles in.

william_brasky
3/26/2006, 11:39 AM
fart in the wind

Half a Hundred
3/26/2006, 11:50 AM
FART. IN. THE. WIND.

william_brasky
3/26/2006, 11:57 AM
Dear Horns,

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/FartDog.jpg

Sincerely,
william_brasky

Jello Biafra
3/26/2006, 12:09 PM
hey texassmonkeys....

http://jphq.tripod.com/pics/suckit.jpg

SUCK IT !!!!

Soonerman08
3/26/2006, 12:35 PM
hey texassmonkeys....

http://jphq.tripod.com/pics/suckit.jpg

SUCK IT !!!!

They ****ed up! :D

Big Red Ron
3/26/2006, 03:00 PM
They ****ed up! :Dnttiawwi;)

Big Red Ron
3/26/2006, 03:02 PM
FART. IN. THE. WIND.werd

Herr Scholz
3/27/2006, 01:52 PM
I'll take 2 out of 3 any year.

And I like how there's a distinct jump in this thread from 12/17/05 to 3/26/06. What happened in the interim again? ;)

william_brasky
3/27/2006, 02:03 PM
And I like how there's a distinct jump in this thread from 12/17/05 to 3/26/06. What happened in the interim again? ;)

You had a relationship with a tranny? :texan:

Jimminy Crimson
3/27/2006, 02:09 PM

That would mean you have to win baseball this year.

It goes by school year, not calendar year.

OUDoc
3/27/2006, 02:09 PM
You had a relationship with a tranny? :texan:
:D 'spek!

Herr Scholz
3/27/2006, 02:12 PM
That would mean you have to win baseball this year.

It goes by school year, not calendar year.
We're the reigning baseball champs right now. We've got the trophy. That will be the case until someone else wins.

Did you discount Tiger Woods winning 4 major titles in a row? They may not have been in the same calendar year, but he held all 4 titles at one time.

Half a Hundred
3/27/2006, 02:31 PM

Uhh, we whooped y'alls *** in basketball?

Herr Scholz
3/27/2006, 04:10 PM
Uhh, we whooped y'alls *** in basketball?
Hardly. You won by 10 at your place, we won by 24 at ours. We also won a regular season conference title and went to the Elite 8 while you guys lost in the 1st round.

Dances with Possums
3/27/2006, 04:20 PM
Man ... the bump of this thread is the kind of moral victory bump you'd see on Texags.

Yes, Sooners, you really showed us! We "only" made it to the elite 8. We screwed up by not winning the national championship in basketball! We'll try ever-so-hard to not do it again next year.

Sheesh.

Half a Hundred
3/27/2006, 05:20 PM
Hardly. You won by 10 at your place, we won by 24 at ours. We also won a regular season conference title and went to the Elite 8 while you guys lost in the 1st round.

Details, details...

Jimminy Crimson
3/27/2006, 05:25 PM
We're the reigning baseball champs right now. We've got the trophy. That will be the case until someone else wins.

Did you discount Tiger Woods winning 4 major titles in a row? They may not have been in the same calendar year, but he held all 4 titles at one time.

Never said you weren't the reigning champs. It's just not a 'triple crown' unless it takes place in the same year.

Golf & tennis majors, won consecutively, is quite a f'n feat, but not a true 'grand slam'.

Primo
3/27/2006, 06:24 PM
Man ... the bump of this thread is the kind of moral victory bump you'd see on Texags.

Yes, Sooners, you really showed us! We "only" made it to the elite 8. We screwed up by not winning the national championship in basketball! We'll try ever-so-hard to not do it again next year.

Sheesh.

Dances: "We"? I didn't see you playing in the Rose Bowl or in the NCAA tourney. What was your number? :D

101sooner
3/27/2006, 07:04 PM

Sheesh.

Kelvin is 14-8 vs. Barnes and 18-9 vs. UT overall. Why are you over here talking **** in the first place?

Boomer_Sooner_sax
3/28/2006, 12:51 PM

I didn't count it. It is not the Grand Slam...he may have had all four trophies at once, but not in the same year...the definition is the SAME YEAR.

C&CDean
3/28/2006, 01:30 PM
And the definition of NLT is exactly that. You people are gonna make me get out a big stick.

GDC
3/28/2006, 03:57 PM
Get 'em, Dean!:texan: :D

RooseveltRoughRider
3/29/2006, 04:07 PM
Well Texas has been ranked #1 in 5 different sports this school year.
Football, Womens Track, Mens Track, Softball, and Baseball. Not to mention an Elite 8 Hoops squad.

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 04:18 PM
Did you just claim bragging rights over "women's track?"

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 04:21 PM
Did you just claim bragging rights over "women's track?"
Our women's track team has won the last 2 national track titles (outdoor and indoor). You guys would tout that as well. Guess you didn't happen to visit the Soonerfans basketball board recently to see all the hysteria about OU's women's hoops team.

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 04:24 PM
You're equating basketball to track?

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 04:25 PM
You're equating basketball to track?
I enjoy going to see the Texas Relays more than going to a women's basketball game if that's what you're asking.

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 04:26 PM
Fag.

;)

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 04:28 PM
BTW, when is baseball going to become an 'important' sport in Norman again? ;) Like in '94.

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 04:32 PM
Well...PERSONALLY I can't stand to watch baseball and could really care less about the stupid sport.

But, objectively, I've gotta give it props as a major sport and say that any trash talk regarding BASEBALL would hold more weight than you espousing the excitement and public following of WOMEN'S TRACK.

RooseveltRoughRider
3/29/2006, 04:42 PM
Well in TEXAS...where speed is natural..TRACK actually carries more weight than Basketball. No Joke.

RooseveltRoughRider
3/29/2006, 04:43 PM
You know about our speed. You pay it to go to your school every year.

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 04:45 PM
RRR...that was two really lame posts in a row.

Work on some new material.

RooseveltRoughRider
3/29/2006, 04:52 PM
It's the truth. You'll get more people at a track meet in Texas than you will a basketball game. The entire Olympic Track Team is practically from allTexas every year. Michael Johnson..Jeremy Wariner..Derek Brew...Bryan Bronson..Jeremy Wiley...Leroy Burrell, Carl Lewis...Deon Minor...Leonard Byrd...it's big.

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 04:55 PM
...it's big.
Kinda like 'wrasslin up north of the Red River. ;)

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 05:03 PM
Wrasslin' is more manly than track.

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 05:07 PM
Wrasslin' is more manly than track.
Wrasslin' has more man on man action?

http://www.rotten.com/library/culture/ambiguously-gay-duo/666.jpg

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 05:11 PM
...the excitement and public following of WOMEN'S TRACK.
Actually, it's a feel good story. Bev Kearney is the coach of the women's track team. A few years ago, she was paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident. Now she's walking again and winning national titles. It was on 60 Minutes.

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 05:11 PM
You don't see the phallic symbolism in handing another man your baton from behind?

Beef
3/29/2006, 05:41 PM
Well in TEXAS...where speed is natural..TRACK actually carries more weight than Basketball. No Joke.
I was born in Texas and I'm pretty slow. Actually, I went to high school in Texas with a bunch of people that were pretty slow. Where is my natural speed?

RooseveltRoughRider
3/29/2006, 06:03 PM
I was born in Texas and I'm pretty slow. Actually, I went to high school in Texas with a bunch of people that were pretty slow. Where is my natural speed?

Your high school must have sucked in sports then. what school did you attend?

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 06:25 PM
You don't see the phallic symbolism in handing another man your baton from behind?
Yes, but we're talking women's track here. Now it's hot, right?

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 06:28 PM
Depends...is it MY baton or hers?

The two visions conjur up VERY different reactions...

Herr Scholz
3/29/2006, 06:33 PM
I'm talking mechanical, rubber or even strap-on batons. I don't know what kind of sick, East German hermaphrodyte wierdness you're conjuring up. Ewww.

Jello Biafra
3/29/2006, 06:34 PM

Its good to be King

so.......hows that working out for ya?

walkoffsooner
3/29/2006, 06:37 PM
dont forget the ringer that was a texan.Just a guess

LosAngelesSooner
3/29/2006, 06:48 PM
I'm talking mechanical, rubber or even strap-on batons. I don't know what kind of sick, East German hermaphrodyte wierdness you're conjuring up. Ewww.

OOOOHHHHH

You're talking good old fashioned Girl on Girl baton passing..."Where the Boy's Aren't" style...gotcha...

Yeah...I loves mes some Women's Track. :D

Harry Beanbag
3/29/2006, 09:44 PM
It's the truth. You'll get more people at a track meet in Texas than you will a basketball game. The entire Olympic Track Team is practically from allTexas every year. Michael Johnson..Jeremy Wariner..Derek Brew...Bryan Bronson..Jeremy Wiley...Leroy Burrell, Carl Lewis...Deon Minor...Leonard Byrd...it's big.

Johnson is from Texas, Burrell and Lewis are not. I've never heard of the other dudes, and I'm not going to look them up. Nice try though. :texan:

People in Texas are faster than anywhere else, holy crap that's funny.

RooseveltRoughRider
3/29/2006, 10:04 PM
Johnson is from Texas, Burrell and Lewis are not. I've never heard of the other dudes, and I'm not going to look them up. Nice try though. :texan:

People in Texas are faster than anywhere else, holy crap that's funny.

No need Harry...and judging by your comments your simply a fan and not an athlete or you would know that Texas has the fastest people. Texas,Cali and florida...ironically they have the best football players too..hmmm
Anyways...here is a link to the US Olympic Track Team, it shows where all the athletes are from...take a gander, learn something http://www.usoc.org/19_291.htm

Harry Beanbag
3/29/2006, 10:12 PM
No need Harry...and judging by your comments your simply a fan and not an athlete or you would know that Texas has the fastest people.

OMG stop it, you're killin' me. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif

At least we all know you aren't even a stinking whorn now, just another pathetic troll.

Octavian
3/29/2006, 10:22 PM
Texas has the fastest people...ironically they have the best football players too...

and who has done more w/ that talent pool?

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4952/t10208bi.jpg (http://imageshack.us) 7

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5182/upsidedownlonghorn4aj.jpg (http://imageshack.us) 31/2

Speer
3/29/2006, 10:23 PM
No need Harry...and judging by your comments your simply a fan and not an athlete or you would know that Texas has the fastest people. Texas,Cali and florida...ironically they have the best football players too..hmmm
Anyways...here is a link to the US Olympic Track Team, it shows where all the athletes are from...take a gander, learn something http://www.usoc.org/19_291.htm

I am a fan and not and athlete. Coincidently these states have the most people. You have no idea if they have the best football players. Go away.

olevetonahill
3/29/2006, 10:43 PM
Ok the oledrunkvet is in ;) A saxet tri crown Is that a differant saying for a saxet whore will do all 3 holes ?;)
And yessirmamm you gots the fastest peoples Yall run from a fight with a Sooner faster than any ive seen :eek:

RooseveltRoughRider
3/29/2006, 11:46 PM
Sooners cant fight without Texas anyway...
Lets be honest...OU would have been winless last season without Texans.
No Bomar..No Peterson..No Kelly...no half the other starters...

And SPEER..those states dont have the most people, New York has more than Florida. In fact Texas just recently passed New York for 2nd.

Jello Biafra
3/29/2006, 11:50 PM

what?!?!? i wanna choke you till you go blind......

rooseveltrumprider, you're an arrogant prick. go away.

Jello Biafra
3/29/2006, 11:56 PM
And SPEER..those states dont have the most people, New York has more than Florida. In fact Texas just recently passed New York for 2nd.

so you have the opportunity to have more homosexual relationships per capita or what? who gives a fat, hairy, flea infested,sewer rats azz??? the smarter ones make it out of texico and do something with their lives.....

anyone remember this kid?

DABRYAN BLANTON
Event: 4x100m Relay
Height: 5-11
Weight: 155
PR: 10.07AJR (2003)
Born: July 4, 1984
Current Residence: Forney, Texas
High School: Forney (Tex.) HS '02
College: Oklahoma '06
Coach: Shanon Atkinson
Club: Nike

Career Highlights: 2004 NCAA Indoor 60m champion; Two-time Big 12 Conference 100m champion; U.S. Junior men's 100m record holder.

The American men’s junior 100m record holder with his time of 10.07 seconds set on May 3, 2003 in Lincoln, Nebraska, Blanton was a member of the Team USA 4x100m relay pool for the 2005 World Outdoor Championships in Helsinki, Finland, where he did not compete. Blanton has known success indoors as well. In winning the 2004 NCAA Indoor 60m title, Blanton became the first University of Oklahoma student to win an individual title at that event since 1997. That year he won eight races in nine starts in the 60 meters. He earned Big 12 Male Athlete of the Week honors on January 19 after winning the 60 metes at the OU Classic and running the second leg of OU’s second place mile relay team. In 2003 he was named Big 12 Male Freshman of the Year in outdoor track and field. As a prep star in Forney, Texas, Blanton was a key member of the track and football team, where he won state titles in the 100, 200 and 4x100m relay ... set the state record in the 100 and 200 ... had the seventh fastest time in the country as a high school senior in the 100 ... ran a 10.26 in the Class 3A state meet ... had the eighth best time in the nation as a senior in the 200 ... ran a 20.77 in the state meet ... left as the 3A state record holder in the 100 and the 200 ... had equal success in football ... finished with 94 touchdowns, 633 carries and 6,265 career rushing yards ... named Offensive Player of the year as a senior by two publications and was selected the state Class 3A Offensive Player of the Year by the Texas Sportswriters Association ... a Texas Class 3A All-Stater as a senior ... offensive player of the year in Texas as a high school senior, according to the Associated Press and the Dallas Morning News. Currently enrolled in university studies at the University of Oklahoma, where he originally signed to play football.

2005: 8th at USA Outdoor Championships (10.46)…2nd in semis at USA Outdoors (10.12)…4th at NCAA Outdoors (10.21)…best of 10.12.
2004: NCAA Indoor 60m champ (6.59)…Big 12 100m champion…8th in opening round at Olympic Trials (10.44)…best of 10.22.
2003: Big 12 Outdoor 100m champ (10.25)…3rd at Big 12 Outdoor 200m (20.56)…1st in prelims at NCAA Regional meet (10.07AJR)…false start in 100m final at NCAA Outdoor Champs..best of 10.07.
2002: 3rd at Big 12 Champs 200m…bests of 10.26w, 20.77w.
2001: Bests of 10.30, 20.37.
2000: Bests of 10.48w, 21.33.

from texas. went to OU holds a couple of records i think.

BASSooner
3/29/2006, 11:59 PM
Texas being the FASTEST? I wouldn't necessarily think so. I live in Texas. I've seen tons of guys compete. We are really fast but I wouldn't say the fastest. You should check out some kids from florida and virginia

Jello Biafra
3/30/2006, 12:01 AM
Texas being the FASTEST? I wouldn't necessarily think so. I live in Texas. I've seen tons of guys compete. We are really fast but I wouldn't say the fastest. You should check out some kids from florida and virginia

yeh. texas has the lazy, fat azzed, bubba cops. florida and virginia are the places they'll put a stank asss whoopin on ya if ya git caught.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/30/2006, 01:51 AM
This thread needs to be ignored, it's so polluted with cud chewers. It's a shame these whorns can't find their own message boards. Guess I shoulda expected them; they probably think a "triple crown" is still possible.

Beef
3/30/2006, 08:15 AM
Your high school must have sucked in sports then. what school did you attend?
Actually, my high school has won the Dallas Morning News award for best overall sports program in the Dallas area every year except 1 in the 20 year they've been doing it. They're also 4A state football champions this year. Just not a lot of track olympians come from it. Swimming yes, track, no. I guess Matt Stafford was too slow to play quarterback for your great university. And ask your boy Jevon Snead how well he handles a bunch of slow, white guys that are well coached in the secondary.

RooseveltRoughRider
3/30/2006, 09:13 AM
Actually, my high school has won the Dallas Morning News award for best overall sports program in the Dallas area every year except 1 in the 20 year they've been doing it. They're also 4A state football champions this year. Just not a lot of track olympians come from it. Swimming yes, track, no. I guess Matt Stafford was too slow to play quarterback for your great university. And ask your boy Jevon Snead how well he handles a bunch of slow, white guys that are well coached in the secondary.

Well you must have went to Highland Park. They are about the ONLY exception to the rule. They have an amazing athletic program, and your right. They are not known for speed. But the teamwork and coaching (and resources) make up for it.

and for the record....MY university is not UT or OU.

Speer
3/30/2006, 09:53 AM
Lets be honest...OU would have been winless last season without Texans.
No Bomar..No Peterson..No Kelly...no half the other starters...

Yes, New York has more people than Florida and you still have no idea if any of these states (including Texas) has the best football players.

You contribute nothing to this board. UT graduate or not, go away.

footballfanatic
3/30/2006, 11:20 AM
I lived in New York state for 20 years. (well, Manhattan, that's sort of New York state) Football doesn't have the same cache there that it does down here. Also, the bad weather keeps kids from training year round. Occasionally, a good player turns up in college, but rarely. It's a basketball factory, of course, especially the metro area. College football doesn't have the following either, though pro is big. Unlike us, they seem to think that going to school is about eduction. Weird.

Harry Beanbag
3/30/2006, 11:50 AM
Unlike us, they seem to think that going to school is about eduction. Weird.

heh :texan:

footballfanatic
3/30/2006, 02:15 PM
heh :texan:

Sorry, the really cute girl who works in my office walked in as I was typing.