PDA

View Full Version : This game reminded me of the Indiana final four game

jthomasou78
12/4/2005, 02:20 AM
There guards wew making some great shots. sometimes theres just nothing you can do, especially when you are bainking threes.

NickZeppelin
12/4/2005, 10:22 AM
I think we only lost to Indiana by a small score. But against them we were never really in it I felt and we didn't shoot 60% for a half like we did the 2nd half yesterday.

Eielson
12/4/2005, 11:12 AM
I felt we were always in the Indiana game. Aaron Mcghee was one of the best players in the nation and he hardly played in the second half because the refs kept calling these phantom fouls on him.

NickZeppelin
12/4/2005, 09:26 PM
I never felt our guard play was good enough in that game. We only lost by 2 or 4 but we were down by 10 most of it and were just never in it I felt.

Jimminy Crimson
12/4/2005, 11:58 PM
I still have nightmares about the OU/Indiana game.

We schooled Maryland earlier in the year.

:mad:

Sooner04
12/5/2005, 09:39 AM
I never felt our guard play was good enough in that game. We only lost by 2 or 4 but we were down by 10 most of it and were just never in it I felt.
Nick, grab a friggin clue.

We led Indiana by five at the break: 35-30. They hit every trey they put up in the second half and jumped to a lead before we came back with a huge run. With the score tied at 60 and two minutes to play, Selvy is fouled on a breakaway and misses the front end of a one-and-one.

Indiana goes down and cans another trey and we couldn't get back over the hump. Hollis Price, at PG because Quannas' ankle is gelatin, has a trey go 3/4 of the way down and pop back out.

It snowballs from there and we lose 73-64.

Now, as I said, grab a friggin clue.

Salt City Sooner
12/5/2005, 03:39 PM
You're asking an unarmed person to grab something? Jeez '04, thought you were smarter than that. ;)