PDA

View Full Version : Big Recruiting weekdend

sooner13f
11/26/2005, 09:10 PM
2 OL, DE, LB, TE. I was wondering if anyone had heard about the visits. That big OT from Houston was in town. Anything?

47straight
11/26/2005, 09:13 PM
2 OL, DE, LB, TE. I was wondering if anyone had heard about the visits. That big OT from Houston was in town. Anything?

From a football perspective - what a great weekend to be in town. However, the campus is probably dead with all the students gone. Maybe it's the ideal scenario to attract "football players."

snp
11/26/2005, 09:49 PM
From a football perspective - what a great weekend to be in town. However, the campus is probably dead with all the students gone. Maybe it's the ideal scenario to attract "football players."

I'm not sure about you, but my ideal college experience involves lots of wimmen folk.

Definately not the most fun weekend, but I'm sure these guys know that.

Mjcpr
11/27/2005, 09:28 PM
Who was the guy wearing the Marino jersey? He was on the field, southeast corner.

I assume he was a recruit anyway...

sooner13f
11/28/2005, 05:52 PM
Scout was running wide open this morning for some reason I took the time to read up on the recruits that visited.

1. We had several that have already commited that went to the game. Maclin says he is solid and will not make any other visits. Henry says he is solid and loved the game. All and all its always good to have those boys back late in the year.

2. OL from Houston (Ian) I think. Says OU is in top 3 wants to visit Miami and LSU.

3. Juco from Kansas cant remember his name but you guys know who Im talking about has OU #1 and should commit soon.

4. Chris Brown didnt make the game but really wants to be a OU and its just between us and Ark. I think he is a sooner.

5. LB from NEO help me out guys (Patterson) I think,says he has the grades and plans on taking Clints place as the starter next year....

Sorry wish I could remember more but check Scout they like to give early morning free peeks this time of year

BASSooner
11/28/2005, 07:26 PM
What about Murray?

sooner13f
11/28/2005, 08:14 PM
I read about Murray he is high on OU, USC, and Florida. He is not letting anything out of the bag until the All Army Game but just from reading I think it will be between OU and USC....He wants to replace Bush and if he is going to leave witch I think he will...my guess Murray=USC APB.