PDA

View Full Version : I got hit with crap!

AustinTXHorn
11/25/2005, 11:46 PM
Literally.

So I'm standing on the sidelines about an hour before the Texas game today in College Station. I was in the corner next to where the band directors and cheerleaders were standing because the corps was marching into the stadium.

Well the calvary comes in and behind them they have the poop scoopers. Basically the people who one day hope to be able to ride horses around an empty football stadium for 3 minutes.

So the horses go by and one of them takes a dump in front of us. One guy picks it up, pulls his shovel up, and flings it on to me, the band directors, and the front row of the band.

An older corps general was standing right there, gets extremely ****ed, and runs straight after the guy. After screaming at him for a couple of seconds, he pushes him off to the cops and he was on his way. Some officials came over later and said that he was going to be kicked out of the corps and that they'd make him regret that decision.

Anyway, I'm glad I got a good story out of today. The game was pretty boring, even if it was fairly close. Now I can no longer say that nothing has ever happened to me when I go to College Station.

You guys have been one-upped. I've gotta say that I've never been afraid of getting crap thrown on me at the RRS. :mack:

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that 12 had this done. Aggy. ;)

OUinFLA
11/26/2005, 12:07 AM
Youve brought a smile to my face ATH.
But, I have to say, that is pretty ****ty.

sanantoniosooner
11/26/2005, 12:15 AM
WHOOP

SCOOP

POOP

Veritas
11/26/2005, 12:46 AM
Stupid aggies.

yermom
11/26/2005, 01:39 AM
Literally.

So I'm standing on the sidelines about an hour before the Texas game today in College Station. I was in the corner next to where the band directors and cheerleaders were standing because the corps was marching into the stadium.

Well the calvary comes in and behind them they have the poop scoopers. Basically the people who one day hope to be able to ride horses around an empty football stadium for 3 minutes.

So the horses go by and one of them takes a dump in front of us. One guy picks it up, pulls his shovel up, and flings it on to me, the band directors, and the front row of the band.

An older corps general was standing right there, gets extremely ****ed, and runs straight after the guy. After screaming at him for a couple of seconds, he pushes him off to the cops and he was on his way. Some officials came over later and said that he was going to be kicked out of the corps and that they'd make him regret that decision.

Anyway, I'm glad I got a good story out of today. The game was pretty boring, even if it was fairly close. Now I can no longer say that nothing has ever happened to me when I go to College Station.

You guys have been one-upped. I've gotta say that I've never been afraid of getting crap thrown on me at the RRS. :mack:

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that 12 had this done. Aggy. ;)

come find me next year, i'll take care of you :D

OklahomaTuba
11/26/2005, 02:02 AM
I', surprised they didn't try "runnin' ya thru" with a sabre for touching the sacred Kyle Field War Memorial horse ****.

Flagstaffsooner
11/26/2005, 02:03 AM
So did you whorns enjoy your gormet dinner?

oumartin
11/26/2005, 08:09 AM
were they scoopin' poop or picking up VY's Heisman hopes off the floor?

OUthunder
11/26/2005, 09:48 AM
That story made me smile. Spek coming your way.

GDC
11/26/2005, 10:30 AM
A whorn posts an *amusing* anecdote about the Texass-aTm game on the South Oval. How cute.:rolleyes:

BajaOklahoma
11/26/2005, 10:38 AM
That story made me smile.

He has his spek turned off. I wonder why?

RacerX
11/26/2005, 10:52 AM
Just think...somewhere, some crap is telling a disgusting story about how it hit a Longhorn.

olevetonahill
11/26/2005, 12:38 PM
What a stupid aggy
He should have known that you dont mix horse shat with bevo shat :)

OUthunder
11/26/2005, 12:55 PM
Just becuz his spek is turned off, doesn't mean the Spek Santa won't still be putting a little something in his stocking. :D

AustinTXHorn
11/26/2005, 02:00 PM
Just think...somewhere, some crap is telling a disgusting story about how it hit a Longhorn.
He's doing it...in jail.

HA! :texan:

BajaOklahoma
11/26/2005, 02:25 PM
He's doing it...in jail.

HA! :texan:

He probably got sprung by the second quarter. I imagine the locals at the station took up a collection and posted bail.
Did anybody get your name or the name of any others involved?
If not, he won't be charged. And they hustled him away just like Nebbish did the Ruf-Nek killer. I'm just saying......

AustinTXHorn
11/26/2005, 02:35 PM
He probably got sprung by the second quarter. I imagine the locals at the station took up a collection and posted bail.
Did anybody get your name or the name of any others involved?
If not, he won't be charged. And they hustled him away just like Nebbish did the Ruf-Nek killer. I'm just saying......
Well, the directors said they weren't going to press charges. But then the cops came back later and said they were going to do it themselves anyway. So he got charged...just not by us.

oumartin
11/26/2005, 02:37 PM
Lucky I wasnt there or I woulda ****ed on ya!

GDC
11/26/2005, 03:37 PM
So do you whorns post identical threads on some whorn board, or do you call yourself a whorn fan, and yet post only on here?

BajaOklahoma
11/26/2005, 05:17 PM
Well, the directors said they weren't going to press charges. But then the cops came back later and said they were going to do it themselves anyway. So he got charged...just not by us.

So you were told. I'll bet the cops bought him dinner. You think he is in trouble and won't press charges.....

Aggies fooled you.

AustinTXHorn
11/26/2005, 06:14 PM
Somebody on Websider (A&M rivals board) said he got kicked out of school.

Heh...you don't throw sh*t on me and get away with it!

Herr Scholz
11/26/2005, 07:14 PM
Aggies are like monkeys. They look like humans and then they fling crap at you.

GDC
11/26/2005, 07:16 PM
Look at this, a two page thread, about a whorn getting **** on by aggies, started by the whorn who got **** on, now that is effing pathetic. So whorn, do you really truly think anyone here cares, outside of a couple of closeted whorn lovers? Please keep your coprophilia threads and gay love for the aggies on your own board.

GDC
11/26/2005, 07:17 PM

Oh ha ha, you so funny.:rolleyes:

AustinTXHorn
11/26/2005, 07:29 PM
Look at this, a two page thread, about a whorn getting **** on by aggies, started by the whorn who got **** on, now that is effing pathetic. So whorn, do you really truly think anyone here cares, outside of a couple of closeted whorn lovers? Please keep your coprophilia threads and gay love for the aggies on your own board.
gdc hates my story. :(

Herr Scholz
11/26/2005, 07:49 PM
Oh ha ha, you so funny.:rolleyes:
Here's an idea. Why don't you just contribute something useful on threads you care about and ignore the Longhorn posts. I know this has been suggested to you before, but I thought I'd just reiterate.

BTW, you're not funny or amusing or informative in any way. Isn't it ironic that you're the antithesis of what you want this board to be?

GDC
11/26/2005, 08:45 PM
Here's an idea. Why don't you just contribute something useful on threads you care about and ignore the Longhorn posts. I know this has been suggested to you before, but I thought I'd just reiterate.

BTW, you're not funny or amusing or informative in any way. Isn't it ironic that you're the antithesis of what you want this board to be?

No, I want the board to be a whorn-free zone, as a Sooner board should be. It was funny and informative before you started posting here, and it will be that way whether you insist on posting here or not. Have you signed up to sponsor yet, or are you still leeching off the Sooner bandwidth?

sanantoniosooner
11/26/2005, 08:50 PM
gdc- your post total would be cut in half if there weren't horns here.........

you wouldn't deprive the rest of us of all those posts would you?;)

mrssoonerhubler
11/26/2005, 10:33 PM
awesome

GDC
11/27/2005, 12:31 AM
Herr's spek=http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif

:texan:

olevetonahill
11/27/2005, 12:39 AM
Somebody on Websider (A&M rivals board) said he got kicked out of school.

Heh...you don't throw sh*t on me and get away with it!
You can dish it but not take it ? :confused: .hell shat is shat whorn

olevetonahill
11/27/2005, 12:46 AM
Opposit of :texan: I guess ?

GDC
11/27/2005, 12:50 AM
Opposit of :texan: I guess ?

http://x11.putfile.com/11/32113160732.jpg

Herr, ATX, and Lid:texan:

BajaOklahoma
11/27/2005, 12:55 AM
Excellent pic. Now I can recognize Lid. I love that tie.

mrssoonerhubler
11/27/2005, 02:20 AM
This is very true...It's all a conspiracy

TexasLidig8r
11/27/2005, 02:21 PM

You may have to go the old "ignore" route on him Herr... His schtick has simply gotten too tiresome to even care about any more.

StoopTroup
11/27/2005, 02:25 PM
come find me next year, i'll take care of you :D
I'll bring the shovel.

crawfish
11/27/2005, 02:30 PM
You just better hope the CU student section doesn't have access to any horses...

IB4OU2
11/27/2005, 02:38 PM
You just better hope the CU student section doesn't have access to any horses...

No, They'll upgrade to Ralphie poo.......

Stitch Face
11/27/2005, 03:37 PM
Well the calvary comes in

Was Jesus there?

GDC
11/27/2005, 03:40 PM
You may have to go the old "ignore" route on him Herr... His schtick has simply gotten too tiresome to even care about any more.

I advise you non-sponsoring whorns to try another board where your tiresome schtick will be welcomed, like gheylove.com or whornfans.

Herr Scholz
11/28/2005, 05:49 AM
This message is hidden because gdc is on your ignore list.

GDC
11/28/2005, 06:07 AM
Heh. Now I can accurately refer to you as "ignorant".:texan:

colleyvillesooner
11/28/2005, 08:16 AM
http://www.theeagle.com/stories/112705/local_20051127008a.php

Booner
11/28/2005, 03:24 PM
For some reason, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. That story brought tears to my eyes.:D

ultimatesooner1
11/28/2005, 03:53 PM
in related news, my mom took a direct hit from a bird on the way into the OU/Baylor game

Beano's Fourth Chin
11/28/2005, 04:01 PM

Yeah, with the exception of this year, you had to wait until Mack opened his mouth after the game to get a load of steaming crap.

Brons2
11/28/2005, 04:41 PM
I advise you non-sponsoring whorns to try another board where your tiresome schtick will be welcomed, like gheylove.com or whornfans.

What of all the non-sponsoring Sooners posting on Longhorn boards?

Surely, you can see past your own nose, right?

Czar Soonerov
11/28/2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.theeagle.com/stories/112705/local_20051127008a.php

The Smoking Gun....errr Fark Central is there.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55766

Louisiana Husker
11/28/2005, 10:57 PM
It should of cost way more than $50 to clean up because how can one tell where the horsecrap ends and the Texa$ fans/band begins????

:P :D

Rhino
5/18/2006, 12:00 PM
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQJuWnPsWY)

TexasLidig8r
5/18/2006, 12:04 PM
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQJuWnPsWY)

But,, he was just innocent. A poor, misunderstood miscreant.

Those Shovel Boys look right out of "Deliverance."

:D

Jimminy Crimson
5/18/2006, 12:07 PM
Aggy confuses retardation with tradition.

AustinTXHorn
5/18/2006, 12:15 PM
I'm the one in the white hat trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

sanantoniosooner
5/18/2006, 06:29 PM
For the record..........I got hit with crap today also.

Fortunately the bird only had a glancing shot to my ear with my T-shirt catching the worst of it.

StoopTroup
5/18/2006, 07:37 PM
That guy should be given a full scholarship IMO.