View Full Version : UFC Unleashed is on Spike right now

Widescreen
11/21/2005, 11:36 PM
That is all.

critical_phil
11/22/2005, 12:32 AM
That is all.

that's every monday night..........

i think 2 weeks ago they played the best of matt hughes. that is probably the baddest dude ever invented.......just ask former OU wrestler frank trigg.

Widescreen
11/22/2005, 01:41 AM
You gonna buy the Hughes v. Riggs fight?

critical_phil
11/22/2005, 02:05 AM
You gonna buy the Hughes v. Riggs fight?

no, but i predict submission by kimura in the first 4 minutes......

critical_phil
1/17/2006, 12:26 AM
tonight's show was pretty good. i really need to record this and watch when i can skip commercials and interviews. 2 hour show = 10 minutes of offense.

it's kind of like watching an OU bball game........

announced for their May PPV: Royce Gracie vs. Matt Hughes.

bigdsooner
1/17/2006, 12:50 AM
tonight's show was pretty good. i really need to record this and watch when i can skip commercials and interviews. 2 hour show = 10 minutes of offense.

it's kind of like watching an OU bball game........

announced for their May PPV: Royce Gracie vs. Matt Hughes.
saw it too, thought it was pretty cool. prolly gonna get the ppv, could end up the best ufc fight ever.

critical_phil
1/17/2006, 01:04 AM
prolly gonna get the ppv

what time should i come over??

bigdsooner
1/17/2006, 01:10 AM
depends on how much beer you bring. singles dont count:D

critical_phil
1/17/2006, 01:15 AM
depends on how much beer you bring. singles dont count:D

you haven't been around long enough to know that i'm a teetotaller:eddie:

seriously, gracie is 40 years old and won't be allowed to wear a gui. i wouldn't be suprised to see matt hughes completely dominate him.

Widescreen
1/17/2006, 01:21 AM
Did you guys watch Tank Abbott fight Saturday night? He got totally pwn3d although after a 5 year layoff I'm not surprised.

critical_phil
1/17/2006, 01:29 AM
Did you guys watch Tank Abbott fight Saturday night? He got totally pwn3d although after a 5 year layoff I'm not surprised.

yeah, well UFC isn't a tough guy contest anymore.....

from tonight's show, they hinted at a possible bonnar/griffin rematch as well as a josh burkman/diego sanchez bout. those would be fights to buy a PPV for.

bigdsooner
1/17/2006, 01:30 AM
you haven't been around long enough to know that i'm a teetotaller:eddie:

seriously, gracie is 40 years old and won't be allowed to wear a gui. i wouldn't be suprised to see matt hughes completely dominate him.

i know, i's just kiddin ya
i dont know about dominate, but i can definitely see matt winning. matt along with liddell i think have the two best overall games. they can tko, submit, they can stand or go to the ground. ive always seen gracie as a legend in the ufc but i think this might be a fight he shouldnt have taken. you could see fear and respect in matt's eyes. he'll be ready