PDA

View Full Version : Sooner women move to 2-0

AllAboutThe'O'
11/13/2005, 09:51 PM
Rolled to an easy win over SMU today in the quarterfinals of the Women's Preseason NIT. Courtney Paris led the way with 20 points and 19 boards.
Sooners will either play Cal or New Mexico, those two teams go at it tonight. If Cal wins, they go to Norman on Wednesday; If N.M. wins, Sooners go to Albuquerque on Wednesday.

Jimminy Crimson
11/13/2005, 09:57 PM
Un-de-feated! Clap! Clap! ClapClapClap!

:D

Sooner24
11/13/2005, 10:27 PM
My neighbor, Kendra Moore, played the most minutes and was the second leading scorer. :D

dorph31
11/13/2005, 11:30 PM
new mexico won, so the game is there.

i've been to all the games this year and wish i could trek out to new mexico. its been a fun season thus far.

Ruuuuuufus
11/14/2005, 01:57 AM
If you haven't gotten a chance to see Courtney Paris play this year you really should.

Attendance was pretty good again today, not much changed from my write up from game 1 really. We shot well from the outside early then seemed to kind of go on cruise control for the 2nd half. There were alot of fouls called unfortunately in the 2nd half which made it drag on for a while. Oh and Beky Preston managed to not foul out for the first time this season. She did have 4 in only 7 minutes though :confused:

ouflak
11/14/2005, 04:56 AM
Nice win again. The Twin Towers are going to dominate this season I think. It should be an interesting test to see how they do against a decent squad in an away game.

nmsoonergirl
11/14/2005, 09:01 AM
AND, the Sooner women are gonna be here Wednesday night! I know the NIT kinda screwed the ladies as far as location, but I have to say I am thrilled that I get to see them play not once, but TWICE, in Albuquerque this season!:) :) :)