PDA

View Full Version : Paris girls are out of control

Beano's Fourth Chin
11/3/2005, 11:11 PM
I think they were giving points to the wrong sister a couple of times tonight when one would score, but they both look pretty solid.

I think the first 6 rebounds tonight went to Courtney and she had at least 17 points at half.

Ashley also played well. We left halfway through the second, but they were both fun to watch.

Beano's Fourth Chin
11/3/2005, 11:14 PM
Whoa. just saw this on soonersports.com

Courtney Paris scored 25 points and pulled down 20 rebounds and twin sister Ashley Paris added 20 points and 23 boards

Sybarite
11/4/2005, 12:25 AM
Between them, they scored 45 points and gathered 41 rebounds in 43 minutes. Had they played the entire game, each of them averaged forty points and forty rebounds.

Isn't there something about forty days and forty nights?

Ruuuuuufus
11/4/2005, 12:38 AM
They both played very well and I was impressed with Ashley's game alot. She seemed to step it up a bit from the other times I've seen her. It's hard to gauge how well everyone performed considering the opponent.

Chelsi performed very well and the guards in general look like they have improved alot without Dionnah to lean on. They started out a little slow shooting wise but they shot much better in the second half. Both Britney and Kendra looked very comfortable running the offense and quite frankly looked alot better than I expected.

Ashley and Courtney dominated and it was apparent from the beginning that OC didn't have anyone that could match up with either of them. At the same time Beky Preston had a rough game so I wouldn't take OC too lightly. They played really well together in the short amount of time they were on the court together. Like I said, Preston had a tough game and fouled out so we were thin at the post position and the Paris girls didn't get on the court much at the same time during the 2nd half.

I saw Kendra Moore getting her knee worked on after the game and with a big ice bag on it about an hour after the game so I think everything should be fine.

Salt City Sooner
11/4/2005, 12:41 AM
It was just a good night all around. Check it out..... :D

http://texassports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=33&url_article_id=2706&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2

Ruuuuuufus
11/4/2005, 12:44 AM
oh yeah, and I guess Leah did her thing too :D She looks very good and (God forgive me) reminds me alot of watching Heather Schreiber play during high school.

Also, although I've probably bragged on Courtney and Ashley enough already, I was amazed that Courtney finished the game with zero fouls (I think) and Ashley with just two. Alot of that was because OC looked a little scared to post up but their defense is pretty solid.

Jeopardude
11/4/2005, 01:33 AM
By my count, Courtney had a double double with over 6 minutes left in the first half. UNBELIEVABLE.

I didn't see second half so not sure if they started then, but I didn't see any set plays for OU with picks. Courtney just had to back up to the lane and whoever would lob it in.

badger
11/4/2005, 03:21 AM
107 points... I hope this sets the tone for the rest of the season :D

Thanks for the Texas link. I hope this sets the tone for their season, too ;)

OU game link: http://www.oudaily.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/11/03/436ae6e8d2a5f

boomersooner28
11/4/2005, 03:47 AM
WOW! Thats sick.

Sherri Coale...will you marry me?

ouflak
11/4/2005, 05:55 AM
This will be an interesting season.