PDA

View Full Version : WAY TO GO OKC!!!!

boomersooner28
11/1/2005, 11:47 PM
I am in Tulsa and had to work tonight so I couldn't make it to the Hornets first game. From what I've read (newsok.com and espn.com) it was a complete success and the crowd was absolutely amazing.

espn.com (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=251101003)

from J.R Smith:

"We're a young team, so we feed off the crowd easily," Smith said. "It's a great city, full of great fans."

"With that loud crowd out there, I think we're going to have one of the loudest crowds in the NBA, if not the loudest," New Orleans forward Rasual Butler said.

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!

Phil
11/2/2005, 12:34 AM
It was big fun. That Stojkavic guy from Sacramento is GOOD. PJ Brown and Speedy Claxton are good, too. Whenever Speedy scores they have a little Speedy Gonzalez animation that zips all the way around the arena on the video ring.

Herr Scholz
11/2/2005, 10:50 AM
The crowd looked really excited on Sportscenter. Good jorb. Only, is it hard to pull for Desmond Mason? ;)

Jimminy Crimson
11/2/2005, 11:28 AM
It's not hard, until he scores, when you hear a little soundclip of the OSU fight song. :eek:

SoonerMason
11/2/2005, 01:34 PM
Speedy is my youngest's favorite. :D

She's the one in my Avatar. I've been to all 3 games so far and the crowd has gotten better each time.

GrapevineSooner
11/2/2005, 02:10 PM
What made this game even better was listening to the Sad Sac announcers on the free preview of NBA League Pass whine about all the calls that didn't go the Kings way.

Uhh guys. You didn't get your *** whipped because of two or three no-calls.

In the pre-season, these announcers boasted that their starting five was as good as any starting five in the entire NBA.

Phil
11/2/2005, 02:19 PM
It's not hard, until he scores, when you hear a little soundclip of the OSU fight song. :eek:

Yeah, that is kinda annoying.