GDC
10/26/2005, 07:34 AM
bets down

DCSooner
10/26/2005, 01:36 PM
Is this what you want Flak? :D

ouflak
10/26/2005, 04:16 PM
Well I would like to see a few more opinions and actual betting advice or knowledge, but it's a start...

DCSooner
10/26/2005, 04:19 PM
Well I would like to see a few more opinions and actual betting advice or knowledge, but it's a start...
Only problem with giving advice is, everyone picks your horse. I am in a competition to be the weathiest. I don't want anyone riding my coat tails.

leavingthezoo
10/26/2005, 05:33 PM
yeah, 'cause none of us are smart enough to just click on the bids and see who is laying the big bucks on who, you big meanie! :P

DCSooner
10/26/2005, 07:13 PM
yeah, 'cause none of us are smart enough to just click on the bids and see who is laying the big bucks on who, you big meanie! :P
:O

ouflak
10/27/2005, 04:13 AM
Well I guess I shouldn't preach unless I'm going to practice....

I think BYU extremely easily covers their spread against Air Force. I've seen BYU play and they are a rather tough team this year. They finally found some offensive consistency, and even when they didn't have that, they played Boston College very close at the beginning of the season. And there's no real altitude advantage here as BYU is a ways up itself. Air Force has very well shown it can't take advantage of that anyway, and they obviously can't take advantage of those super fast white guys they have all over their team (Just do a google on their coach's recent comments). I actually kind of think the coach has given up on that team.

I was a bit torn on the A&M/K State game, but I really think that A&M has had its best day already, atleast betting-wise. Iowa State has fallen into some old habits of losing, but they are still playing tougher, much tougher than in the past.

I'm rolling the dice on Purdue making it a closer game. They've still got good athletes and Penn State has been inconsistent versus the spread (both ways). Whatever statement game they needed to make, I think they've made. They just need to win this one to stay on some kind of track for a BCS berth, which is realistic, so no pressure....

leavingthezoo
10/27/2005, 11:28 AM
i think i've bet on every game this time... i anticipate one win. WOOT!

Sooner_Bob
10/28/2005, 03:50 PM
I'm gonna be soooo miffed if Southern Miss tanks on me . . . miffed I say.

DCSooner
10/28/2005, 09:25 PM
Ohio State is going down. Mark my werds!!!

OUthunder
10/28/2005, 11:19 PM
Ohio State is going down. Mark my werds!!!

no way! it's minnesota and they'll find a way to choke it away like they did against the Badgers.

Fugue
11/10/2005, 10:51 AM
:O

heh