PDA

View Full Version : This thread is for lazy people who wanna get all their FB recruting info in 1 click.

TopDawg
10/24/2005, 04:22 PM
So, all you recruiting people...spill the beans. Who are we going after? Who do we already have?

WestTxSooner
10/24/2005, 08:27 PM
We need to get a F***ing junior college quarterback or something. Bomar is terrible, Jejuan Rankins isnt helping, and why does Travis Willson Suck?

sooner13f
10/24/2005, 08:49 PM
We need to get a F***ing junior college quarterback or something. Bomar is terrible, Jejuan Rankins isnt helping, and why does Travis Willson Suck?
I dont see us going after a Junior college QB. Not a good one anyways. Jejuan is a joke. He should not start and I would be shocked if I see him start again. Travis is not a number one WR. You see this all the time in the pros. He is a good number two and a great number three. The way the year started it looked as if Jejuas was playing the role of the #1WR. anyways this is recruiting.

Looks like a lot of Oline are coming out of the woodwork. It wouldnt shock me to see two Commit in the next two weeks. I pretty sure we will either land Murray or Chris Brown. I like Brown even though he is not rated as high as Murray. It is not looking good in the TE positions and area we needed a good pick up in. We need Defense. We need those kids in Oklahoma the big DT and DE. I dont think we will have and pure CB in this class.

Oh and to the above Bomar doesnt suck. The kid is going to make all of you eat your words.

southern sooner
10/24/2005, 10:05 PM
Bomar is a gamer (and other than having more talent in his left hand that you do in your entire body - westtxsooner), he will be a stud before he leaves here. I expect him to have a good sophmore year and a great junior and senior year. He gives 100% non stop (laying great blocks for his backs and receivers when needed), he will be fine when given time, all the off season snaps and reps with his receivers. Just curious, with the speed of current defensive players and our lack of protection for him, who do you think would be our savior? Do you ever see our WR's dropping balls??? Buy a clue.

TopDawg
10/25/2005, 09:37 AM
I thought the thread title was specific enough.

WestTxSooner
10/25/2005, 09:42 AM
Ok, I will give him that, he has cured some of his preseaspn ego, and is leading our team. I too have seen him make a few key blocks for AD or Kejuan or Guti. I was a little drunk when i made that post above, and when i look back i realize that Bomar is doing better each game, we (The Sooner NAtion) are not used to a decent quarterback, next year Bomar will lead us to BCS victory i think, or at least the Cotton Bowl

william_brasky
10/26/2005, 01:58 AM
TopDawg

here you go you lazy bastage:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=8&yr=2006

apparently Chad Roark (OL/DL) from Ada de-committed to FSU and verballed to us, so add him to the list as well

TopDawg
10/26/2005, 09:40 AM
Thanks brasky! I guess I can live with one click to get into the thread and one more link to get to the info. ;)

Looks like we're raiding NEO's front 7.

I'm glad we got Roark. Will he be an OL or DL in college?

william_brasky
10/26/2005, 12:18 PM

I don't know.

The 'Noles wanted him for OL.

sooner13f
10/26/2005, 05:17 PM
Thanks brasky! I guess I can live with one click to get into the thread and one more link to get to the info. ;)

Looks like we're raiding NEO's front 7.

The guy will be an OL dont doubt that. OU is making a major push going after some of the best in the nation. Nice to see them get our homegrown kids to stay home. With the line being in the shape it its I guess more OL are looking at coming in and trying to start.

Harry Beanbag
10/26/2005, 09:01 PM

Center is what I've heard.

Jimminy Crimson
10/27/2005, 01:02 AM
Center is what I've heard.

Center or guard.

cahusker
10/27/2005, 05:13 PM
We need to get a F***ing junior college quarterback or something. Bomar is terrible, Jejuan Rankins isnt helping, and why does Travis Willson Suck?I know you guys want a 5* Qb but are you guys recruiting Press Taylor(Zac's brother). I think OU made a mistake by not taking Zac. Zac is a solid leader and tough as nails. If Press is the same I hope we pick him up as a second qb in our class.

sooner13f
10/27/2005, 08:33 PM
I know you guys want a 5* Qb but are you guys recruiting Press Taylor(Zac's brother). I think OU made a mistake by not taking Zac. Zac is a solid leader and tough as nails. If Press is the same I hope we pick him up as a second qb in our class.
No! We got the QB they wanted. We took the best in Oklahoma.

mwmcl
10/28/2005, 05:15 PM
So, all you recruiting people...spill the beans. Who are we going after? Who do we already have?

Isn't that the whole reason for message boards... to get all the info (whether accurate or not) at one click... at least that is why I visit

TopDawg
11/4/2005, 09:59 AM
According to this:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=8&yr=2006

we got a commitment from LB Brandon Crow out of Comanche. Anybody know anything about him?

Mjcpr
11/4/2005, 10:11 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53076

TopDawg
11/5/2005, 04:53 PM
This thread has way more recruit info than that one. That's what makes it so good.

Scott D
11/5/2005, 06:37 PM
if I wasn't lazy I'd link an excel file.

King Crimson
11/5/2005, 08:00 PM
I know you guys want a 5* Qb but are you guys recruiting Press Taylor(Zac's brother). I think OU made a mistake by not taking Zac. Zac is a solid leader and tough as nails. If Press is the same I hope we pick him up as a second qb in our class.

i like Zac and he went to my high school. he's a solid D-1 QB and got a bad break at Wake when they switched offenses. but i don't think he'd have seen the field for OU. especially when you consider his current eligibility is stretched by his transfer. as i recall his original verbal was OSU......now, he could have played some up there over the course of his career given their QB situation.

TopDawg
11/7/2005, 05:28 PM
Dominique Frank committed to OU.

Actually, I don't know if it is [true]. I just saw on another thread that it was heard on a radio station here. I hope it is...we could use CBs.

Mjcpr
11/7/2005, 05:33 PM
Dominique Frank committed to OU.

Actually, I don't know if it is [true]. I just saw on another thread that it was heard on a radio station here. I hope it is...we could use CBs.
That's post is copyright protected.

;)

TopDawg
11/7/2005, 05:42 PM
:D

westcoast_sooner
11/16/2005, 02:59 AM

Your post is a little old, and Bomar has improved. In case you haven't seen it, he keeps getting better every week, and posts a new personal best, just about every game.

As for getting a JUCO QB, I'm not sure that's gonna help all that much. It might be good to get one as a BACKUP. But to get someone up to speed on the offense takes a little while. It's Bomar's job for now, and the kid just keeps getting better.

Rankins has disappeared, and Travis has been hurt. He's been playing much better lately, and along with Malcolm Kelly and JJ Finley, they are turning into quite a receiving corps.

TopDawg
12/12/2005, 11:45 AM
Looks like WestTx got his wish (JUCO QB).

According to the link brasky gave me, here is our current rundown:

5 OL (1 JUCO)
2 QB (1 JUCO)
2 WR
1 RB

2 DT (1 JUCO)
1 DE (JUCO)
2 LB (1 JUCO)
2 CB

mrowl
12/12/2005, 12:07 PM
I thought there was a Juco OL?

TopDawg
12/12/2005, 12:26 PM
I thought there was a Juco OL?

You were probably thinking that because there is. And my list has been changed to reflect that. Thanks! :D

BillyBall
12/13/2005, 05:31 PM
Tim Tebow committed to Florida today.

Bama/OU
12/13/2005, 05:50 PM
Tim Tebow committed to Florida today.

I wish him luck against that Bama defense next year.

sooner KB
12/14/2005, 11:49 AM
Does anyone know why Eric Mensik is completely missing from scout.com?

sooner KB
12/14/2005, 11:57 AM
And why are the numbers (height, weight, 40 time) so drastically different on rivals and scout? Which one should we go by?

Does Crow run a 4.75 or a 4.57?

Does Curtis Bailey run a 5.2 or a 5.8?

Harry Beanbag
12/14/2005, 12:15 PM
And why are the numbers (height, weight, 40 time) so drastically different on rivals and scout? Which one should we go by?

Does Crow run a 4.75 or a 4.57?

Does Curtis Bailey run a 5.2 or a 5.8?

Rivals actually goes to Nike sponsored summer camps and observes the big recruits. A lot of the numbers you see on Rivals are from those camps and have been visually verified meaning they're not just numbers that the player's coach has pulled out of his *** to try and pump up the player.

I don't know if Scout has anything similar or if they just use whatever the coaches and players tell them.

LSUdeek
12/14/2005, 12:43 PM
I wish him luck against that Bama defense next year.

:rofl:

You mean that one that loses all those players?

47 Mark Anderson DE 6-5 253 Sr. Tulsa, OK
90 Rudy Griffin DT 6-0 286 Sr. Hepzibah, GA
41 Roman Harper S 6-1 200 Sr. Prattville, AL
9 Anthony Madison CB 5-9 180 Sr. Thomasville, AL
26 Charlie Peprah S 5-11 200 Sr. Plano, TX
8 Freddie Roach LB 6-2 248 Sr. Killen, AL
35 DeMeco Ryans LB 6-2 232 Sr. Bessemer, AL

Egeo
12/16/2005, 02:22 AM
rankins was hurt most of the year also:
dont talk trash about our senior wr or i will find you and kick you in the nuts :) :) :)

TopDawg
12/16/2005, 11:40 AM
According to the link brasky gave me, we've added a TE. Here is our updated current rundown:

5 OL (1 JUCO)
2 QB (1 JUCO)
2 WR
1 RB
1 TE

2 DT (1 JUCO)
1 DE (JUCO)
2 LB (1 JUCO)
2 CB[/QUOTE]

axiom
12/17/2005, 01:42 AM
rankins was hurt most of the year also:
dont talk trash about our senior wr or i will find you and kick you in the nuts :) :) :)

Hurt in what way? I had class with and sat right next to Rankins this semester and the guy is nothing but a dumb, lazy, goof and he didnt look injured to me.

Big John
12/18/2005, 10:38 AM
Rivals actually goes to Nike sponsored summer camps and observes the big recruits. A lot of the numbers you see on Rivals are from those camps and have been visually verified meaning they're not just numbers that the player's coach has pulled out of his *** to try and pump up the player.

I don't know if Scout has anything similar or if they just use whatever the coaches and players tell them.
It seems as though a lot of players are an inch or two taller in Rivals than they are in scout. For example:
Adron Tennell- Rivals:6'5" Scout:6'3.5
Curtis Bailey- Rivals:6'7" Scout:6'6"
Jonathan Nelson- Rivals:6'1" Scout:5'10.5"
Chris Patterson- Rivals:6'3" Scout:6'2"
Dominique Franks- Rivals:6'0" Scout:5'11.5"

Trevahoma
12/18/2005, 04:34 PM
I think I would tend to believe the shorter measurements...

GDC
12/18/2005, 05:58 PM
I've always exaggerated an inch or two.

sooner KB
12/19/2005, 12:28 AM
Why does Trevahoma have so much spek?

BASSooner
12/19/2005, 12:39 AM
Probably because he's a good guy

TopDawg
12/21/2005, 10:58 AM
Since the last update, we've added a DT, S, LB and RB. Here is our updated current rundown:

5 OL - Trent Williams, Curtis Bailey, Sherrone Moore (JC), Chad Roark, Cory Brandon
2 QB - Joey Halzle (JC), Sam Bradford
2 WR - Brandon Caleb, Adron Tennell
2 RB - Mossis Madu, Chris Brown
1 TE - Eric Mensik

3 DT - Jeremy Beal, Jeremy Gibbs (JC), Pryce Macon
1 DE - Tim Johnson (JC)
3 LB - Daniel Tabon, Brandon Crow, Chris Patterson (JC)
2 CB - Dominique Franks, Jonathan Nelson
1 S - Quinton Carter

OUGreg723
12/21/2005, 03:25 PM
It seems as though a lot of players are an inch or two taller in Rivals than they are in scout. For example:
Adron Tennell- Rivals:6'5" Scout:6'3.5
Curtis Bailey- Rivals:6'7" Scout:6'6"
Jonathan Nelson- Rivals:6'1" Scout:5'10.5"
Chris Patterson- Rivals:6'3" Scout:6'2"
Dominique Franks- Rivals:6'0" Scout:5'11.5"

I have had both Rivals and Scout. I can tell you that from my experience Rivals is a much better recruiting service than scout. They seem to be more accurate. But you never know. Height really isnt that important anyway.

Big John
12/21/2005, 06:57 PM
I have had both Rivals and Scout. I can tell you that from my experience Rivals is a much better recruiting service than scout. They seem to be more accurate. But you never know. Height really isnt that important anyway.
I don't have a subscription to either rivals or scout. Which one have more videos or higher quality videos?

OU-HSV
12/29/2005, 04:45 PM
Has anyone heard anything new on the WR Adron Tennell

snp
1/2/2006, 04:27 AM
Has anyone heard anything new on the WR Adron Tennell

Just got interviewed for the upcoming All American bowl. Usual questions: what do you expect from the game, how was the season, what's your opinion on going to OU. Seemed kinda positive and nervous, but who wouldn't be.

Best part is when he was telling a story about being recruited. Bob asked him when he's going to make his decision, he answered "Right now"

Nothing new.

TopDawg
1/3/2006, 02:08 AM
Since the last update, we've added Chase Beeler, an OL from Jenks. Here is our updated current rundown:

6 OL - Trent Williams, Curtis Bailey, Sherrone Moore (JC), Chad Roark, Cory Brandon, Chase Beeler
2 RB - Mossis Madu, Chris Brown
1 TE - Eric Mensik

1 DE - Tim Johnson (JC)
1 S - Quinton Carter

Here's the link (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=8&yr=2006) again.

Widescreen
1/3/2006, 02:31 AM
So we only have 1 JC OL? Wow! I really expected us to load up on JC OL guys. Our OL next year is going to be Y-O-U-N-G!

TopDawg
1/8/2006, 03:00 PM
Since the last update, we've added DeMarco Murray (RB). Here is our updated current rundown:

6 OL - Trent Williams, Curtis Bailey, Sherrone Moore (JC), Chad Roark, Cory Brandon, Chase Beeler
3 RB - Mossis Madu, Chris Brown, DeMarco Murray
1 TE - Eric Mensik

1 DE - Tim Johnson (JC)
1 S - Quinton Carter

Here's the link (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=8&yr=2006) again.[/QUOTE]

TopDawg
1/12/2006, 06:09 PM
Since the last update, we've added Adrian Taylor, a DT from Mansfield, TX. 6'4", 260

Here is our updated current rundown:

1 TE - Eric Mensik

4 DT - Jeremy Beal, Jeremy Gibbs (JC), Pryce Macon, Adrian Taylor
1 DE - Tim Johnson (JC)
1 S - Quinton Carter

Scott D
1/12/2006, 06:11 PM
Macon and Taylor are positional tweeners, depending on who you read they show as a DT or DE.

TopDawg
1/12/2006, 06:17 PM
That makes sense. Seemed kinda odd that we'd be loading up to that extent on just the one position.

OUGreg723
1/12/2006, 06:51 PM
I don't have a subscription to either rivals or scout. Which one have more videos or higher quality videos?

Sorry it took about a month to answer! Rivals has the higher video quality from my experience. It's really not that different though. But if you were to buy one, I'd buy Rivals.

BASSooner
1/12/2006, 07:48 PM
Sorry it took about a month to answer! Rivals has the higher video quality from my experience. It's really not that different though. But if you were to buy one, I'd buy Rivals.
yeah I look at rivals more than anything else to be honest.

Harry Beanbag
1/12/2006, 09:01 PM
Beal is a DE from everything I've seen.

TopDawg
1/13/2006, 10:36 AM
OK, because of the different reports on DTs and DEs, I'm just changing it to DL.

1 TE - Eric Mensik

5 DL - Jeremy Beal, Jeremy Gibbs (JC), Pryce Macon, Adrian Taylor, Tim Johnson (JC)
1 S - Quinton Carter

Apparently we've also picked up a commitment from another TE, but he's not on Scout's list yet.

GDC
1/13/2006, 09:09 PM
I had to click three times.

GDC
1/15/2006, 10:54 PM
Services both numerous, diverse
By JOHN E. HOOVER World Sports Writer
1/15/2006

If you're Las Vegas running back DeMarco Murray, you might not know what to think.

ESPN.com ranks you as the sixth-best high school football player in the nation. Rivals.com has you pretty high, too, but a more mundane 22nd. Scout.com thinks a little less of you, slotting you at No. 8. And USA Today ranks you 98th.

With a little practice, throwing darts blindfolded might be more precise.

"It should be that way," said Allen Wallace, national recruiting editor for Scout.com and publisher of SuperPrep Magazine. "That's indicative of the fact that we're all doing our own homework and we all have different sources and different ways of going about things."

In all fairness, experts estimate some 3,000 high school football players every year might have the talent to play Division I-A. Closer to 2,000 actually do. Of those, most recruiting services evaluate 1,000 to 1,200.

Murray last weekend gave his verbal commitment to play collegiately at Oklahoma. Some services grade him up because he's versatile, catches the ball well and is also an excellent cornerback. Some services grade him down because, at 185 pounds, he's doesn't project as an every-down tailback.

In the case of Ardmore's Jermaine Gresham, he is similarly all over the board. Rivals.com thinks Gresham -- a projected combination wide receiver / tight end -- is the 34th-best prep player in the country. Scout.com has Gresham at No. 77. USA Today ranks Gresham No. 101, and ESPN.com has him at No. 117.

"I think it is normal," said Mike Farrell, Rivals.com's national recruiting analyst. "I think you see different people look for different things when they're analyzing talent."

Quarterback Alex Cate is regarded by many as Oklahoma State's best commitment in the Cowboys' 2006 recruiting class. But Scout.com puts Cate at No. 74 nationally, while USA Today has him at 87th. He's not ranked among the Rivals.com top 100 or ESPN.com's top 150.

"I like him a lot," said Tom Lemming, recruiting analyst for College Sports Television and contributor for USA Today. "He's short -- he's only about 6-foot -- but I'll tell you one thing, he sure can get the job done throwing the ball."

So it is with recruiting services. To each his own.

Lemming, in his 28th year on the recruiting beat, evaluates talent himself. He spends more than four months a year on the road -- he said he drove through 46 states in 2005 -- meeting prospects and their coaches, measuring, interviewing and collecting film. He then studies the film, then talks to college coaches and recruiters.

Wallace, whose first issue of SuperPrep published in June 1985, also evaluates himself, but mostly off highlight tapes. Partnered with the Scout.com network, Wallace and his staff have "endless hours" of video tape. In the end, though, he says he almost always defers to the evaluations of college recruiters be cause "you're talking about guys whose jobs are on the line."

Farrell's enormous Rivals.com network has paired with Nike and other sponsors to host "camps" similar to the NFL scouting combine. Players assemble in one place and are measured, weighed and clocked, then compete against other campers. Coaches and evaluators simply show up. Farrell also studies stacks of film but he, too, defers to coaches because "none of us pretend to know more than a 20- or 30-year college coach."

Which brings us to the new kid on the recruiting block, Scouts Inc. After a long association with various levels of professional football, Scouts Inc., has formed a partnership with ESPN and eight months ago branched into college recruiting. Other services are comprised of former sports writers and independent analysts who never coached or scouted. Scouts Inc., on the other hand, has coaches and scouts at its core.

"If you took an NFL player personnel department and you removed it from the team and made it its own company, that's exactly what we are," said Tom Luginbill, Scouts Inc.'s college recruiting director and a regular contributor to ESPN and ESPN.com. "We are a group of people who have either coached or scouted at the college or pro level for a number of years -- some for 10 years, some 30 -- and we evaluate personnel at the high school, college or pro level, and we write reports just like NFL scouts or pro personnel guys do."

Scouts Inc., isn't paid by the NCAA or any university, collegiate conference or association, nor any high school. Instead, it just supplies ESPN with recruiting analysis.

Scouts Inc.'s staff gathers input from college coaches, but most of its evaluations are based on film study. No interviews, no combines.

A composite ranking of the four services' top 50 players might look similar to any of theirs individually. In the end, recruitniks probably put more value on numerical rankings than they're worth.

"It's a real fine line between some of these guys," Wallace said. "I've always felt that 85 percent of the kids we cover have the capability of being roughly the same. . . . And really about 13 percent of the guys have a chance to be better, or more the type of player you would describe as a difference-maker.

"And about 1 or 2 percent have the chance to be a Vince Young or Reggie Bush or Ricky Williams, somebody who is really capable of taking over a game and producing a different outcome.

"But we get caught up in the rankings game, which is all about numbers. You rank a guy No. 25 out of 100, well No. 25 is probably not that dissimilar to No. 75. But because you can only assign one number to every guy, it looks like there's a big gap there. It's an illusion, actually. You've just got to go with your gut and make a judgment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John E. Hoover 581-8384
[email protected].

BASSooner
1/15/2006, 11:02 PM
hmmmm how much did Q weigh when he played for us??

william_brasky
1/16/2006, 05:18 AM
Add S/CB Malcolm Williams from Grand Prairie, TX to the list.

According to Scout he de-committed from A&M and committed to us over the weekend.

TopDawg
1/18/2006, 11:26 AM
I had to click three times.

Well you should've known that the most current info would be on the last page. That's your own dang fault.

TopDawg
1/18/2006, 11:28 AM
Oh, now I need to get the most current info on the last dang page. As Brasky pointed out, we picked up safety Malcolm Williams. Here's the updated list:

1 TE - Eric Mensik

5 DL - Jeremy Beal, Jeremy Gibbs (JC), Pryce Macon, Adrian Taylor, Tim Johnson (JC)
1 S - Quinton Carter, Malcolm Williams.

The other TE that's been mentioned is still not on Scout's list yet.

KingDavid
1/18/2006, 11:49 AM
This is from Rivals - nothing really new here. I'm going to post this at a new thread that we reserve completely for informational content, updates. I want to get alerts on that thread that have actual data, or specific updates such as: news conference scheduled; decision reached; published articles, new recruit signed, etc.

Oklahoma has already collected 26 commitments, a number that would normally put a class under the title of 'finished'. In the case of Oklahoma the class of 2006 is nearly a finished product but perhaps the biggest and most important potential members of the class are still sitting on the fence of a Sooner decision.

Rivals.com

Gresham could add a previously unseen weapon to Oklahoma's offense.
In recent years it has been rare that Sooner fans have had to wait until National Signing Day to find out where some of their prominent prospects would end up. Of course Reggie Smith was one such player last season, so perhaps the idea that two players who closely watched his recruitment following suit shouldn't come as a massive surprise.

There was no player that paid closer attention to just what took place with Smith than Oklahoma City Southeast defensive tackle Gerald McCoy. Throughout his recruitment it was evident how much McCoy took away from Smith's example. Through both his reluctance to name leaders or tip his hand in any general direction as well as his ability to handle the pressures of being a recruit at the highest of levels McCoy showed the same type of grace and class that Smith personified in the previous class.

McCoy, has long been thought to be a Sooner lean, and with the recent change of positions for former LSU defensive line coach Karl Dunbar, it seems the Sooners are in a two horse race with the ever-present USC Trojans. The same battle that Smith took part in last year, and a battle in which the Sooners eventually won. Only time will tell if history continues to repeat itself.

While the Sooners history of producing defensive tackles under position coach Jackie Shipp is undeniable, there are plenty of questions to be asked of their production at the tight end position. However, there is a viable argument that as of yet the position has lacked the talent of a true difference maker.

Should the Sooners receive a signature from another in-state star, Jermaine Gresham, the question could finally be answered if the problem is indeed scheme or if the talent was keeping the position as an afterthought. The Ardmore native would be easily the most highly touted tight end prospect to sign under head coach Bob Stoops, and the highest rated Sooner since former All-American Stephen Alexander.

The nation's No. 1 tight end, could end up as a battle very similar to that of McCoy with Miami replacing USC as the potential rival to Oklahoma's perceived status of leader.

The final member of 'the big three' is Coffeyville community college four-star offensive guard Brandon Walker. The big offensive lineman has been considered a key to the Sooners class for some time now, and with an in-home visit from Stoops on Tuesday night, the Sooners could be about ready to seal up a player that some feel will start from day one in Norman.

In the end though, this one will come down to Oklahoma and Florida State, and of course with the Seminoles notoriety as college football's best closers, anything can happen.

Players like Michael Morgan and Ian Symonette are still on the Sooner board to varying degrees but taking either player could put the Sooners in a serious numbers crunch should they land any of the previously mentioned trio.

However, the trick will be figuring the numbers out prior to signing day.

Harry Beanbag
1/18/2006, 12:10 PM
Oh, now I need to get the most current info on the last dang page. As Brasky pointed out, we picked up safety Malcolm Williams. Here's the updated list:

1 TE - Eric Mensik

You can remove Gibbs now, he's a Duck.

CatfishSooner
1/18/2006, 12:56 PM
**** **** hell

The Consumate Showman
1/18/2006, 01:10 PM
I think we'll be okay at DL depth. Especially if we get McCoy....

I'm more worried about DB's, Safeties and OL this year.....

We have some good depth at the DB and safety spot, we just need these guys to start making some great plays every now and then.....Clint "INT" Ingram won't be there next year to bail the youngsters out....

TopDawg
1/18/2006, 02:10 PM
According to Beanbag, Gibbs is now going to Oregon because he'd rather lose to OU next year than play for OU next year. Here's the updated list:

1 TE - Eric Mensik

4 DL - Jeremy Beal, Pryce Macon, Adrian Taylor, Tim Johnson (JC)

william_brasky
1/19/2006, 05:02 AM
**** **** hell

I'm kinda interested in what combination you used there Catfish.