PDA

View Full Version : I'm really fired up for College basketball

NickZeppelin
10/24/2005, 12:32 PM
I went to the NBA exhibition game last night and it really made me fired up for college basketball. NBA just isn't as fun to watch but the Eduardo still is the same way he was in college. Chris Paul was probably the best player on the court last night. But now I'm fired up for college basketball.

IronHorseSooner
10/25/2005, 02:55 AM
I agree with you totally. Speaking of Chris Paul, remember what he said about this Sooner team and how hard they are to match-up with. He played against Duke and UNC last year, and he seems to be comparing this team favorably with them. For Sooner opponents, that could be scary!

Sooner04
10/25/2005, 09:04 AM
I went to the NBA exhibition game last night and it really made me fired up for college basketball. NBA just isn't as fun to watch but the Eduardo still is the same way he was in college. Chris Paul was probably the best player on the court last night. But now I'm fired up for college basketball.
If we lose to Villanova you'll bail.

IronHorseSooner
10/25/2005, 09:15 AM
The Villanova game will be interesting now that Sumpter is out indefinitely. He's the one who beat-up KU last year. Taj, Book, and Nate could have a big day. 'Nova plays a lot of guards, and watch KS try to take advantage of them inside. They are typical East Coast guards (Nardi, Foye, Ray)- all dribble, average shot, no defense. They are VERY similar to ISU. Sumpter was their best outside threat. KS had no match for him. If Sumpter does play, watch KS go "small" and put Nate on him. They are quite similar.

IronHorseSooner
10/25/2005, 09:17 AM
That should be KU had no match for him. KS has a match for him, Nate.

Salt City Sooner
10/25/2005, 10:19 AM
If we lose to Villanova you'll bail.
NO doubt.

NickZeppelin
10/25/2005, 10:21 AM
If we lose to Binghamton, Belmont, Tulsa, and then get blown out by Nova then I'll probably say how bad this team is. But that won't be likely to happen.

IronHorseSooner
10/25/2005, 12:02 PM
If this team beats 'Nova in Philly, even with tough "home" games with the Fightin' Pittsnoggles and 'Bama brethren, then they won't lose until the Big XII season. Then that loss will be one of those road games where they lose to a team that we will say "how the he!! did that happen?" (see ISU last year)

soonerguild
10/25/2005, 08:28 PM
Personally, I think in 2 months, we are all going to be shocked by how good we are, just like the rest of the country.

Sooner04
10/25/2005, 10:07 PM
If we lose to Binghamton, Belmont, Tulsa, and then get blown out by Nova then I'll probably say how bad this team is.
If you were any more full of **** you'd be a toilet.