PDA

View Full Version : Message to Texas fans

1991SOONER
10/23/2005, 09:30 PM
Get the f u c k off this board!!!

Why are there so many Longhorn fans on here?!!?!

This message board is for OU fans ONLY!!

All Longhorn fans and any other fans other than OU should be automatically banned!!!

chriscappel
10/23/2005, 09:33 PM
I wouldn't go that far. We need our daily dose of venting....

GDC
10/23/2005, 10:23 PM
Some of them have just gotten a bit too comfortable over here. :mad: :texan:

josh09
10/24/2005, 04:19 PM

All Longhorn fans and any other fans other than OU should be automatically banned!!!

i totally agree, but i think only texas fans should get away. they dont belong, and they should just suck it.

AustinTXHorn
10/25/2005, 12:27 AM
Some of them have just gotten a bit too comfortable over here. :mad: :texan:
Yep.

GDC
10/25/2005, 08:09 AM
Yep.

Pathetic.

josh09
10/31/2005, 05:37 PM
Pathetic.

agreed. :mack:

jreed13
10/31/2005, 05:55 PM
ATH is cool

jreed13
10/31/2005, 05:59 PM

:rolleyes:

GDC
10/31/2005, 09:14 PM
ATH is cool

I'm going to pretend you didn't post that. :texan:

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/31/2005, 10:07 PM
But the real question is do you hate Texas, now not to get all racial on you but, just because of the color of the uniforms or perhaps like me do you just hate them because of the content of their character. ;)

1991SOONER
10/31/2005, 10:33 PM
But the real question is do you hate Texas, now not to get all racial on you but, just because of the color of the uniforms or perhaps like me do you just hate them because of the content of their character. ;)

I really don't hate Texas, honestly. I do find Texas Longhorn fans to be very arrogant. Poor winners and poor losers. I know because I've lived amongst them for about 10 years now here in Houston. They think its there god given right to win at football just because they're Texas. They also take full credit for Sooners success claiming that most of the players come from Texas.

They also like to brag about the fact that they have beat us more than we have beat them over the last 100 years (even though we have more national titles and conference titles). My favorite response to this is that Darrell Royal who won their 3 and only 3 titles was sooner born and sooner bred. Therefore, we can take credit for their 3 titles.
That makes it 10 for us :D This fact makes them very :mad:

No, I don't hate Texas, but I hate their attitude. And even more, I hate the fact that they are on our board when they have their own board to go to!! :mad:

Crimson and Orange
11/1/2005, 12:24 PM
No, I don't hate Texas, but I hate their attitude. And even more, I hate the fact that they are on our board when they have their own board to go to!! :mad:

The UT boards suck, at least IMHO, and this is a great board. Besides, some of us really enjoy reading and talking OU football. I have family that are OU fans/grads and I remember watching some of the really great OU teams in the 70s and 80s with genuine awe. I went to UT and that's my team, but I really enjoy following the Sooners.

If any fans come to your boards and spew crap, bane 'em. But don't get mad if we want to visit a great board with knowledgeable fans.

As for attitude, that's not all of us, but in general, we're a bunch of arrogant blowhards. :texan:

1991SOONER
11/1/2005, 05:15 PM
The UT boards suck, at least IMHO, and this is a great board. Besides, some of us really enjoy reading and talking OU football. I have family that are OU fans/grads and I remember watching some of the really great OU teams in the 70s and 80s with genuine awe. I went to UT and that's my team, but I really enjoy following the Sooners.

If any fans come to your boards and spew crap, bane 'em. But don't get mad if we want to visit a great board with knowledgeable fans.

As for attitude, that's not all of us, but in general, we're a bunch of arrogant blowhards. :texan:

Well then I don't have a problem with you my friend. That's what it's all about anyway--->celebrating great atheletes, coaches, etc regardless of which team it is. Some of the Longhorn fans, especially the younger ones, go way too far with the personal attacks. But you don't seem to be one of those.

josh09
11/3/2005, 06:48 PM

well, i hate all the UT fans, except for the ones who compliment us at the game, instead of yelling OU SUCKS everywhere. which is, by the way, most of the whorns. they yell that, and i give it back to them. :D

1991SOONER
11/4/2005, 07:38 PM
well, i hate all the UT fans, except for the ones who compliment us at the game, instead of yelling OU SUCKS everywhere. which is, by the way, most of the whorns. they yell that, and i give it back to them. :D

That's my point exactly. They are really teasing and taunting A&M fans right now which I think is poor sportsmanship and low class. I don't particularly like A&M either, but wouldn't go that far. UT has got to be the worst fan base in America. Granted, we all have our bad fans, but for them it seems to be 90% for them instead of 10% bad fans.

I hope USC hands them their *** so all these gay band wagon fans in Houston will put away their whorn shirts, emblems, flags, etc.

Wait a minute, I don't like USC either. :confused:

I know......GO HOKIES!!!! :D

josh09
11/4/2005, 09:50 PM
That's my point exactly. They are really teasing and taunting A&M fans right now which I think is poor sportsmanship and low class. I don't particularly like A&M either, but wouldn't go that far. UT has got to be the worst fan base in America. Granted, we all have our bad fans, but for them it seems to be 90% for them instead of 10% bad fans.

I hope USC hands them their *** so all these gay band wagon fans in Houston will put away their whorn shirts, emblems, flags, etc.

Wait a minute, I don't like USC either. :confused:

I know......GO HOKIES!!!! :D

EXACTLY!!!

1991SOONER
11/6/2005, 01:03 PM
I know......GO HOKIES!!!!

Ooops.....I mean........ROLL TIDE!!!!! :D

Miami 27 VT 7 :eek:

bigdsooner
11/6/2005, 04:00 PM
i dont really mind any fan (cept gaysu fans) coming over here to SF....as long as they dont bring trouble, its cool to talk sports with other fans...just keep it cool MUTHER FUKKERS :D :D :D :D

juuuuuuust kiddin
but seriously

OKC Sooner
11/16/2005, 05:38 PM
It's more metaphysical than that, I've seen their auras and they are hideous.

Jello Biafra
12/15/2005, 10:47 PM
blowhards. :texan:

hehehhehheh you said you blow hard..........

yeh yeh mmmhmmmhhmmm heh

TJKDone
12/17/2005, 10:37 PM
Remember when Darkness covers the earth and deep darkness the people, the Glory of the Lord is risen. Where would the world be, including this board, with only sooners?

Hook'em

critical_phil
12/17/2005, 11:12 PM
another day, another *********........

noose7699
1/7/2006, 09:29 PM
heh...

I'll be damned...

opksooner
2/24/2006, 06:35 PM
Remember when Darkness covers the earth and deep darkness the people, the Glory of the Lord is risen. Where would the world be, including this board, with only sooners?

Hook'em
Heh, religious smack. The worst kind.

olevetonahill
2/25/2006, 04:27 AM

Hook'em

Ever hear of HEAVEN ? ;)

josh09
2/25/2006, 02:32 PM
he speaks in a language too gay for me to understand