PDA

View Full Version : Where In the World Is the World Series Thread?

AllAboutThe'O'
10/23/2005, 12:46 AM
I mean, seriously, where is it?
Guess it really must be football season after all. ;)

GDC
10/23/2005, 11:02 AM
I can't stomach watching all the former Yankee pitchers and thinking how New York should be working on ten or so World Series in a row. :mad:

Penguin
10/23/2005, 01:13 PM
I hate the announcers. They're the ones that announced the ALCS and are much more familiar with the White Sox than they are with the Astros.

They just love the hell out of Guillen. He must be the second coming or something pretty damn close. I'm thinking about building an altar and start giving human sacrifices for our Lord and Savior, Ozzie Guillen.

OUthunder
10/23/2005, 01:23 PM
I can't stomach watching all the former Yankee pitchers and thinking how New York should be working on ten or so World Series in a row. :mad:

But watching Clemens puss out after 2 innings made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He's still a Sux and wh0rn in my books.

Ike
10/24/2005, 01:13 PM
I dont care who you are, this is an awesome WS so far. the Sox are rocking my face off.

and this moment was pure greatness:
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/tom_verducci/10/23/managerial.moves/p1.ozzie.guillen.getty.jpg

unfortunately, I was on a plane for Scotty Pod's walkoff dinger, but the reaction when the pilot announced the walkoff homer on a full plane bound for O'Hare was priceless.