PDA

View Full Version : Is the 2006 class looking as bad as I think it is??? smack edition

GDC
10/17/2005, 02:00 PM
The Horns are trying to weasel in for James Henry according to Ketch (like Roy Miller last year). FYI. He is coming to Austin (for the 2nd time) after his official visit to Norman coming up.

Weasel is a good choice of word. :texan:

Herr Scholz
10/17/2005, 02:05 PM
Hey, the kid is an athlete. If he wants to come to Austin, we'll sure let him.

GDC
10/17/2005, 03:54 PM
Hey, the kid is an athlete. If he wants to come to Austin, we'll sure let him.

Now Herr is dropping snide comments in his spek remarks. Please. :rolleyes: :texan:

Oh yeah, hope you weren't planning on betting any vspek this week.

Herr Scholz
10/17/2005, 04:06 PM
Now Herr is dropping snide comments in his spek remarks. Please. :rolleyes: :texan:

Oh yeah, hope you weren't planning on betting any vspek this week.
Just for you. Oh, and golly, please don't turn my spek points red. That would shatter me.

GDC
10/17/2005, 09:20 PM
Just for you. Oh, and golly, please don't turn my spek points red. That would shatter me.

You really should take a break from SoonerFans.com, you wore out your welcome long ago. Go stroke the other whorns on your own boards.

Herr Scholz
10/18/2005, 09:49 AM
You really should take a break from SoonerFans.com, you wore out your welcome long ago. Go stroke the other whorns on your own boards.
Just you and another guy give me neg speks over here. Most everybody else enjoys a different perspective. And you really do cry like a woman.

GDC
10/18/2005, 10:34 AM
Just you and another guy give me neg speks over here. Most everybody else enjoys a different perspective. And you really do cry like a woman.

Yeah, you're universally loved and respected around here :rolleyes:

And you cry like a little bitch.

Herr Scholz
10/18/2005, 10:39 AM
At least you stopped welching on your bet when everybody shamed you into it. Nice character you have there.

GDC
10/18/2005, 10:48 AM
At least you stopped welching on your bet when everybody shamed you into it. Nice character you have there.

Get real. Did you really think I would just automatically and without protest put a whorn logo up? And do you think anyone actually cares one way or the other? I read and post here because it's my fellow Oklahomans and Sooner fans, but no one really knows or understands why you do.

Herr Scholz
10/18/2005, 10:55 AM
Get real. Did you really think I would just automatically and without protest put a whorn logo up? And do you think anyone actually cares one way or the other? I read and post here because it's my fellow Oklahomans and Sooner fans, but no one really knows or understands why you do.
Do I think you're a man of your word? Of course not. How silly.

And I notice you didn't mention OU alumni, poser. And I have more people over here that enjoy my posts than don't.

David Earl
10/18/2005, 11:14 AM
Come on guys... Cool it with the smack down and the superfluity of naughtiness.

GDC
10/18/2005, 11:20 AM
Come on guys... Cool it with the smack down and the superfluity of naughtiness.

Okay.

I love how whorns are always so quick to throw out the "you didn't attend ____ University" argument, when they have probably more T-shirt fans than anyone.

David Earl
10/18/2005, 11:23 AM
The red "x" is still killing me.

Herr Scholz
10/18/2005, 11:32 AM
Okay.

I love how whorns are always so quick to throw out the "you didn't attend ____ University" argument, when they have probably more T-shirt fans than anyone.
I'm talking about you specifically, while you like to generalize. Nice spin. And I went to UT so I can say whatever I want about you being a bandwagon fan.

GDC
10/18/2005, 11:38 AM
I'm talking about you specifically, while you like to generalize. Nice spin. And I went to UT so I can say whatever I want about you being a bandwagon fan.

Post reported, and thanks for ruining a good recruiting thread.

David Earl
10/18/2005, 11:58 AM
I made it pretty clear that this smack business better stop.

Both you boys get a lot of slack because, well, you just do. But I'm about to unfasten my shoe.