PDA

View Full Version : Gentry....

Pump_Fake
10/12/2005, 03:28 PM
Was banned from this server......

LOL <----that says it all.

UT beats you and you ban him before he could even get to this board. That is just sad. Were the words of an intelligent Texan too much for your ears to hear? I think banning someone for anything other than blatant use of profanity is pathetic, and that is a perfect word to describe you. Talk mad smack after a win, but cower in fear when you loose. :texan:

devOUt
10/12/2005, 06:51 PM
Were the words of an intelligent Texan too much for your ears to hear? I think banning someone for anything other than blatant use of profanity is pathetic, and that is a perfect word to describe you.

I'm not sure which of those two sentences most proves that you are full of ****, so I quoted you on both of them.

"Intelligent texan" is an oxymoron. We rarely see any such creature around here. Gentry doesn't fit the description and you sure as hell don't either.

As for your brain fart #2, go share your opinion with some of the moderators of your favorite texas message boards. Plenty of OU fans have been banned from those boards for far less than the "blatant use of profanity".

josh09
10/15/2005, 09:49 PM
rock on devout, and u shouldnt be talking pump fake. u dont know how many grown men i saw crying after the incredibly memorable 65-13 thrashing. haha, priceless. and u guys just beat a bunch of freshmen, while pretty much all your team are upperclassmen. its just called a rebuilding year.

StoopTroup
10/18/2005, 07:41 PM
**** You Pumpboy.

Reno
10/20/2005, 07:07 PM
What happens when you loose something??? Intelligent Texan... (tee hee)

chriscappel
10/23/2005, 02:53 AM
BURN!!!!

XingTheRubicon
11/2/2005, 11:38 AM
Was banned from this server......

LOL <----that says it all.

UT beats you and you ban him before he could even get to this board. That is just sad. Were the words of an intelligent Texan too much for your ears to hear? I think banning someone for anything other than blatant use of profanity is pathetic, and that is a perfect word to describe you. Talk mad smack after a win, but cower in fear when you loose. :texan:

Octavian
11/2/2005, 09:29 PM
HA!

jreed13
11/2/2005, 09:36 PM
And the point of this is????

josh09
11/3/2005, 06:50 PM
And the point of this is????

to smack talk, thus, it is called "smack central"

:D

jreed13