PDA

View Full Version : Apparently the Okla. Unibomber tried to get into the game!

oumartin
10/5/2005, 05:19 PM
anyone hear this? Thats kinda spookie.

Redshirt
10/5/2005, 05:20 PM
Link?

Sausage?

Sandwich?

Rhino
10/5/2005, 05:21 PM
I've heard a bunch of rumors about the kid.

I heard he had a job mowing lawns at one point. That's scary that he had that much access to gasoline!

oumartin
10/5/2005, 05:22 PM
news 9. that hottie blonde anchor chick said something about it.. a security guard turned him away cuz the unibomber wouldn't allow a search.

SOONER44EVER
10/5/2005, 05:26 PM
They said he tried to get in twice. My wife saw an interview with the guy who turned him away. He said the guy ran off when they tried to search his backpack.

NormanPride
10/5/2005, 05:36 PM
Why does this spook people out? It means the security works. That's a GOOD thing.

My brakes have to be used every day to stop me from crashing all over the place in my car. But does that spook me out? No, it just means they work.

fadada1
10/5/2005, 05:41 PM
Why does this spook people out? It means the security works. That's a GOOD thing.

My brakes have to be used every day to stop me from crashing all over the place in my car. But does that spook me out? No, it just means they work.
not sure i would've put it that way... but OK :mack:

RedstickSooner
10/5/2005, 05:46 PM

You use your BRAKES??????

And you still have a LICENSE?????

A menace! A menace, I tell you! Mennnnn-aaaaaaaace! Clearly, you drive WAAAAY too fast!

:D

Ross33
10/5/2005, 05:50 PM
I just checked all the websites and every article still says they have no evidence he tried to get into the stadium. Was this just on the news in the last few minutes?

SOONER44EVER
10/5/2005, 05:54 PM
I just checked all the websites and every article still says they have no evidence he tried to get into the stadium. Was this just on the news in the last few minutes?
It was on a 5:00 I think.

oumartin
10/5/2005, 06:09 PM
its not spookie the security worked. its spookie he might have had bigger plans.
Too bad they blew up in his face!!!!!!! (rimshot)

Sooner98
10/5/2005, 06:12 PM
Yep, News 9 reported he tried to get into the game. They also said that he had been spending a lot of time at the university mosque, and in the picture they showed of him he had a muslim-style beard. Draw your own conclusions.

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 06:15 PM
They just said a security guard working the gates said he tried to enter twice (or into 2 different gates) and when they asked to search his bag he turned and ran. They also mentioned that he was apart of the islamic society on campus. :mad: Basically we should just thank God that bomb went off when it did or otherwise he might have taken a dozen people with him.

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 06:45 PM
did the news point out he's american... with american parents, an american upbringing, and good ole american influence? he was a nut with a bomb... an american nut with a bomb.

i agree we should be thankful no one else was hurt though.

p.s. the amish want their beard back.

oumartin
10/5/2005, 06:49 PM
who was the american that went to train with them nuts across the water? american don't mean he's got it all together....

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 06:55 PM
right... and that's what i'm pointing out man. i don't know if it's making people feel better or safer or what trying to claim he did this because of a mosque or ties to the islamic world... like if we can justify it because of an outside evil then we can all sleep better or something. the truth is... a guy with issues is a guy with issues. pegging a religion as his motivation just to sate our own fears is... well, helpful how?

i just find it interesting. that's all i'm saying.

oumartin
10/5/2005, 06:59 PM
good point. wackos are wackos!

emoinwinter
10/5/2005, 07:04 PM
right... and that's what i'm pointing out man. i don't know if it's making people feel better or safer or what trying to claim he did this because of a mosque or ties to the islamic world... like if we can justify it because of an outside evil then we can all sleep better or something. the truth is... a guy with issues is a guy with issues. pegging a religion as his motivation just to sate our own fears is... well, helpful how?

i just find it interesting. that's all i'm saying.

All they are doing is pointing out something that should be looked at. They didn't point any fingers. You are an idiot.

Was the shoe bomber american? did he have islamic ties?
Were the 9/11 attackers american? did they have islamic ties?
Were the people that bombed the U.S.S. cole american? did they have islamic ties?

I didn't think so. Open your eyes, please.

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 07:12 PM
emo boy calls me an idiot. it might sting were i not considering the source.

tell you what, i'll open my eyes and scream jihad every time some dude grows a beard, or God forbid visits one of them skeery mosques IF... and only if... you'll hop off the emo cross and dip your toe in rationale. ;)

FaninAma
10/5/2005, 07:23 PM
emo boy calls me an idiot. it might sting were i not considering the source.

tell you what, i'll open my eyes and scream jihad every time some dude grows a beard, or God forbid visits one of them skeery mosques IF... and only if... you'll hop off the emo cross and dip your toe in rationale. ;)To ignore the bomber's possible connection to Islam is just being naive. It's that kind of PC crap that will allow a more successful attack in the future.

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 07:30 PM
no, here's what's naive fan. it is naive to assume all signs point to islam. you and i both know, that were he a trained jihadist he wouldn't have blown up only himself either intentionally or accidentally. we know from past evidence those guys execute and execute well. gimme a break.

you know if it turns out he's a big shot in the terrorist world than good on ya. i will say, if he represents our greatest threat... then why haven't we beat those suckers cause they're weak based on this guy. sheesh.

OklahomaTrombone
10/5/2005, 07:30 PM
I live behind an islamic mosque.

I have facial hair

I live in an area that has a large amount of foreign population.

I have pool chemicals at my house.

I have been inside the Mosque.

Guess that makes me an islamic sympathizer...

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 07:33 PM
i KNEW it!!!!

FaninAma
10/5/2005, 07:42 PM
I live behind an islamic mosque.

I have facial hair

I live in an area that has a large amount of foreign population.

I have pool chemicals at my house.

I have been inside the Mosque.

Guess that makes me an islamic sympathizer...The rampant political correctness on this thread makes me want to ****ing puke.

My family and I were inside that ****ing stadium. What if this ******* had been succesful in getting inside and he was sitting beside us when he decided to go meet Allah?

Trombone, have you also been building bombs and studying jihad material? I know a couple of people at the FBI who would be interested in that piece of information. Quit being a jerk.

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 07:52 PM
fan - the point is... islam is the lucky war cry right now. the FACTS are... the kid was messed up. if islam weren't in the picture at all... your family would have still been under the same freakin' threat. islam is the veil... the crazy doesn't change. and his life long depression didn't start in a freakin' mosque. political ignorance is more prevailant than any degee of correctness in this thread... but preach on brotha cause we all likes to hold to something. WOOT!

OklahomaTrombone
10/5/2005, 07:59 PM
Well....people seem to be ready to crucify anyone who does.

You ask a lot of what ifs.

What if that wasn't his intention

What if he hated football so much he wanted to draw attention away from the stadium

What if he was a lonely kid that was shunned because he didn't drive a hummer, have 8 million dollars, and wore the newest fashion with his ****ing collar up

What if...

What if..

What if...

I've got a what if for you.

Monday night there was a bomb scare at Tulsa Community College. A faculty members ex-boyfriend placed a device underneath her car. I was in class while this happend. It took them about 5 hours for them to remove the device and determine it was safe. People read to far into the fact that it took them a day to clear his apartment. If it took a bomb squad 5 hours to take care of one device, imagine how long it would take to clear an apartment where there might not be 8 bajillion pounds of explosives. What if that had truely been a bomb and gone off? What if I had been hurt in that? Would you respect my opinion anymore? Or would I still be a jerk?

What about the bomb threats that the mosque behind my house has recieved requiring me to evacuate?

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 08:02 PM
To ignore the bomber's possible connection to Islam is just being naive. It's that kind of PC crap that will allow a more successful attack in the future.

I agree. Islam is in fact evil, I don't care what anyone says, I honestly believe they worship Satan. And the truth is they want to kill all non-believers. It's no coincidence that the terrorists of the world are connected to Islam, and it's time people open their eyes and see it for what it really is.

FaninAma
10/5/2005, 08:06 PM
fan - the point is... islam is the lucky war cry right now. the FACTS are... the kid was messed up. if islam weren't in the picture at all... your family would have still been under the same freakin' threat. islam is the veil... the crazy doesn't change. and his life long depression didn't start in a freakin' mosque. political ignorance is more prevailant than any degee of correctness in this thread... but preach on brotha cause we all likes to hold to something. WOOT!I disagree. The radical islamic terrorist use troubled, disillusioned kids in their sick twisted plots. That's their M.O. and another reason to seriously consider that radical islmic agents may very well be connected to this near tragedy. The way I look at it is that there is strong possibility this kid would still be alive if he hadn't hooked up with some sick American-hating islamic terrorists.

Perhaps there is no connection but to dismiss the possibilty at this point seems insane to me.

Young disillusioned, isolated kid with apparent links to the local mosque tries to get inside a football game where there are thousands of unsuspecting innocent potential victims but instead blows himself up while waiting outside as halftime approaches.

Nah, I haven't seen this scenario play out anywhere in Israel or Iraq. :rolleyes:

Ever heard of Occam's razor? Ever heard of other people committing suicide with bombs without trying to kill other people? Ever heard of any other groups, religious or political, outside of Islamic terrorists and WWII Japanese soldiers using suicide bombings to kill people?

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 08:08 PM
kinda like... those factions of christianity who use the same tools? or are we ignoring them today?

and fan, i'm not dismissing anything. i'm just not willing to jump on the wagon without knowing how to direct the horses. perhaps you might leap off lest ye be crushed by your own wheels?

FaninAma
10/5/2005, 08:12 PM
kinda like... those factions of christianity who use the same tools? or are we ignoring them today?
I wondered how long it would take for this PC red herring to be tossed stinkingly out in place of meaningful discussion.

OK, I'll bite. Who are you talking about....the IRA who have never attacked outside Great Britain and who are a political party not a religious party?

I must have missed all of the Baptist terrorist attacks around the world.

By all means, enlighten me.

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 08:12 PM
no, here's what's naive fan. it is naive to assume all signs point to islam. you and i both know, that were he a trained jihadist he wouldn't have blown up only himself either intentionally or accidentally. we know from past evidence those guys execute and execute well. gimme a break.

this is a foolish comment. are you saying that if he were Islamic he would automatically be a *trained* jihadist? all I know is, they've announced that the guy tried to get into a crowded stadium with a bomb, that makes him a terrorist, "trained" or not. secondly, they said he's part of the islamic society and that's where he lives. you can throw political correctness garbage around all you want, but Islam = brainwashed psychos who want you to die. period.

SoonerBorn68
10/5/2005, 08:17 PM
Has anyone pointed out the possibility that the bomb went off by accident?

If he tried to get in twice and failed...
If he had radical islamic ties...
If he tried to purchase amonia nitrate from Ellison's...
etc, etc...

If all of these things are true, it might be wise to rethink the fact he was just a lonely, suicidal student & entertain the notion he was waiting for the end of the game & blew himself up accidently.

Just a thought.

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 08:20 PM
so uh, fan... because of the few posting, you seem to be the most rational [snicker]... ignoring history is fine if it gives you solace- there are plenty of people who have used the name of christianity to further there agenda, to kill (remember hitler), etc... you know it or at least i'll assume you have some degree of history under your belt... what i would ask you is.. if Islam is evil from top to bottom and side to side... pray tell, why are we chasing so few in a sea of so many? seems the only answer it to slaughter them all! or... am i being to gung ho. I'm new to this sweeping hate thing. is there a manual?

SoonerBorn68
10/5/2005, 08:24 PM
I'm new to this sweeping hate thing. is there a manual?

http://salmon.psy.plym.ac.uk/year3/PSY339EvolutionaryPsychologyroots/Mein_Kampf2.jpg

Sooner_Tuf
10/5/2005, 08:30 PM
Fan is not saying that at all. Fan is saying that it scares him that we allow people like that to live and go places where he takes his family. Fan is trying to look out for his family. Fan is my hero :)

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 08:40 PM
and i applaud fan for wanting to keep his family safe. that's a sign of a good father. it just seems short sighted to feel a certain group of people have to be tied to the threat before it can be considered a threat. i mean, i guess i hope the kid was a hardcore islamist if it'll make everyone feel better or... whatever. i just don't understand why that's the big key to everything.

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 08:42 PM
so uh, fan... because of the few posting, you seem to be the most rational [snicker]... ignoring history is fine if it gives you solace- there are plenty of people who have used the name of christianity to further there agenda, to kill (remember hitler), etc... you know it or at least i'll assume you have some degree of history under your belt... what i would ask you is.. if Islam is evil from top to bottom and side to side... pray tell, why are we chasing so few in a sea of so many? seems the only answer it to slaughter them all! or... am i being to gung ho. I'm new to this sweeping hate thing. is there a manual?

Good gosh, you don't even have to tell me cause by your posts I already know you must vote democrat, cause those statements are as liberal as it gets. When has anyone said to hate certain people? I don't hate anyone. Do I hate islams? No. Do I trust islams? No. Do I support islam or the decision to be an islam? No. But, apparently you do. All I know is you'd better be prepared to stop evil or evil will win. Obviously you are not.

Harry Beanbag
10/5/2005, 08:50 PM
Oops, I thought I was on the Football board. Out.

leavingthezoo
10/5/2005, 08:52 PM
Islam is in fact evil, I don't care what anyone says, I honestly believe they worship Satan.

but Islam = brainwashed psychos who want you to die.

yeah... there's no indication there that you hate Islam. heh.

the tricky thing about evil, it let's you think it's one thing when it's really another... i have my high powered anti-evil suit. so i'm thinking i'll be ok.

i guess i'm supposed to feel all ashamed and what not because you've assumed i'm a democrat. ok, i'll play. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the shame. was that convincing? :D

and here's one that'll really get you riled. i do believe there are evil people who practise islam. there's a possibility, this young man is one of them. there's an equal possibility that even if he has/had no ties, he'd still been strapping a bomb last saturday. i am not so foolish as to assume ALL who practise Islam are evil. neither will i assume all who practise christianity are saintly. see... that's called balance.

sooneron
10/5/2005, 08:52 PM
Good gosh, you don't even have to tell me cause by your posts I already know you must vote democrat, cause those statements are as liberal as it gets. When has anyone said to hate certain people? I don't hate anyone. Do I hate islams? No. Do I trust islams? No. Do I support islam or the decision to be an islam? No. But, apparently you do. All I know is you'd better be prepared to stop evil or evil will win. Obviously you are not.
Have you ever met Any muslims|? No. stay in the small town.

tanjou
10/5/2005, 08:53 PM
Seriously. bcgvh is nuts.

/end of thread

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 08:55 PM
yeah... there's no indication there that you hate Islam. heh.

You're right, I DO hate the islamic religion. I don't hate the people that do it. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 08:57 PM
Seriously. bcgvh is nuts.

/end of thread

Seriously, that's why I'm here, just to **** off all the a**holes.

sooneron
10/5/2005, 09:00 PM
You're right, I DO hate the islamic religion. I don't hate the people that do it. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
exactly how well schooled are you in the Koran? Judging by your posts, all you need to know about it, you learned yourself in the bible. yuk yuk

RUF/NEK MAXX
10/5/2005, 09:00 PM
back to the original issue...

I don't think i have seen anyone make the connection that lately, the main targets of these attacks (recent Bali attack excluded) Have been trains and busses etc. My father and i were talking about this and came to the conclusion that maybe when he couldn't get into the stadium, he decided to try to get a bomb or bombs onto a bus. This change in plans could have led to an accident.

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 09:02 PM
Have you ever met Any muslims|? No. stay in the small town.

Yes. I don't see your point.

sooneron
10/5/2005, 09:04 PM
Yes. I don't see your point.
I seriously doubt that you know any muslims.

bcgvh
10/5/2005, 09:07 PM
I seriously doubt that you know any muslims.

You didn't ask me if I "knew" any, you asked if I'd ever "met" any. ;)

sooneron
10/5/2005, 09:09 PM
That would be my point.

Sooner_Tuf
10/5/2005, 09:31 PM
and i applaud fan for wanting to keep his family safe. that's a sign of a good father. it just seems short sighted to feel a certain group of people have to be tied to the threat before it can be considered a threat. i mean, i guess i hope the kid was a hardcore islamist if it'll make everyone feel better or... whatever. i just don't understand why that's the big key to everything.

No I don't think thats the case at all. But that group is the one known for doing things such as this. There are reports in the news (how credible who knows) that this kid was tied to the Mosque. Now I don't think anyone here is trying to say that everyone that attends a Mosque is a terrorist but anyone that straps a bomb on is a terrorist. The fact that people who strap on bombs in this era are generally Islamic is just something you can't dismiss.

I spent a good many years in the Middle East and I can honestly say that some of the finest humans I ever met live there. But there also live some wayard souls there that are detrimental to our well being.

Personally I hope he is not a part of something bigger but with all that has happened in the world as of late I think it absolutely must be treated that way until the investigation is closed.

Scott D
10/5/2005, 09:31 PM
I heard he was in a rage over the fact that Albertson's wouldn't sell him anymore tomato paste.

SoonerBorn68
10/5/2005, 09:46 PM
I heard he was in a rage over the fact that Albertson's wouldn't sell him anymore tomato paste.

Bastards! :eek:

They wouldn't sell me tomato paste the other day either...They said anyone who wanted to buy 50 cases must be up to no good.

Norm In Norman
10/5/2005, 09:50 PM
Stop posting political crap on the football board. Why don't you guys keep arguing and calling each other names over here, OK?

SoonerLB
10/5/2005, 10:20 PM
I freely admit that I am not an authority, but it's no secret that radical Islam is at the root of the majority of the conflicts going on in this world in this day and age. I also find it hard to believe that anyone could either give credence to, or condone a religion that makes no attempt to stand up to zealots that have corrupted it to achieve their own reprehensible ideals.
To me, the following statements speak volumes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/barn9/Religion.jpg

yukong
10/5/2005, 11:10 PM
Has anyone pointed out the possibility that the bomb went off by accident?

If he tried to get in twice and failed...
If he had radical islamic ties...
If he tried to purchase amonia nitrate from Ellison's...
etc, etc...

If all of these things are true, it might be wise to rethink the fact he was just a lonely, suicidal student & entertain the notion he was waiting for the end of the game & blew himself up accidently.

Just a thought.

A good thought. The bomb that he had was a TATP bomb. Triacetone/Triperoxide. This is the bomb of choice for the Hamas suicide bombers in Palestine. It was also the bomb type used in the London tube bombings. And Richard Reid, the shoe bomber had TATP in his shoe. The terrorists call TATP the "Mother of Satan" because the bomb is very very unstable. Accidental detonations are very common with TATP. There are reports from the middle east that indicate that over 40 terrorist bomb makers have been killed while handling or making TATP. It doesn't like heat, friction, being bumped around, etc. They say you can tell TATP bomb makers because they commonly have missing fingers or hands. The reason that it is liked by terrorists is that it is virtually impossible for bomb sniffing dogs or machines to detect TATP. It does not have the molecular structure of other bombs and thus it is difficult if not impossible to detect. Devices to detect TATP are under development but are not in use as of yet.

IMO, he wasn't able to get into the stadium with the pack, so he went to a quiet dark area and was attempting to put the bomb under his clothing so that he could get back in the stadium without the pack. And now that there are reports that he tried to buy ammonia nitrate fertilizer, one could assume that the wanted the ammonia nitrate to perk up his TATP. Strengthen the effects with AN. As bad as the TATP bomb was...ammonia nitrate, if he could have gotten it would gotten it would have made it worse.

IMO, OU dodged a major bullet on Saturday night. Had he gotten into the stadium, he could have killed hundreds with that bomb. Just stand in a crowded tunnel, or by a consession stand at half, it would have been bad.

oumartin
10/5/2005, 11:18 PM
this thread was started to alert good folk that this crazed man tried to get into the stadium. no need for all this stuff.!

bcgvh
10/6/2005, 12:08 AM
exactly how well schooled are you in the Koran?

Why do I need to know the Koran? The Holy Bible tells us everything we need to know:

The bible tells us that the Arab nation began with Ishmael, the son of Abram (Abraham).

"Now Sarai (Sarah), Abram's wife, had borne him no children. And she had an Egyptian maid-servant whose name was Hagar. So Sarai said to Abram, See now, the Lord has restrained me from bearing children. Please, go in to my maid; perhaps I shall obtain children by her. And Abram heeded the voice of Sarai." (Genesis 16: 1-2)

"So he went in to Hagar, and she conceived. And when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress became despised in her eyes." (Genesis 16: 4)

Hagar fled into the desert from the presence of Sarai when the Angel of the Lord found her,

"Then the Angel of the Lord said to her, I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be counted for multitude. And the Angel of the Lord said to her: behold, you are with child, and you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren." (Genesis 16: 10-12)

Then the Lord appeared to Abram and told him that he will be given a son:

"Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, shall a child be born to a man who is one hundred years old? And shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child? And Abraham said to God, Oh, that Ishmael might live before You! Then God said: No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this set time next year." (Genesis 17: 17-21)

And the Arab nation then began with Ishmael and has become a great nation as promised, but the blessings and land God promised Abraham went through Isaac and Isaac's son, and this became Israel.

Then comes along Muhammad who claims to be a prophet of Allah ("Allah" is actually the mecca moon god, they worship an idol!), Allah is *not* the God of the Jews and the Christians! Muhammad is a false prophet and Jesus warns us of these in Matthew ch. 7. Muslims believe that Muhammad is the messenger of "Allah" and Jesus was never crucified.

"Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son." (1 John 2:22)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3: 16-18)

And Jesus says..."But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 10: 33)

"And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved." (Matthew 10: 22)

Muhammad, Islam, and the Koran is nothing but lies, lies, and more lies. The Holy Bible tells us that he who denies the Father and the Son is antichrist, which is evil!

Eddie Money
10/6/2005, 07:20 AM
this thread was started to alert good folk that this crazed man tried to get into the stadium. no need for all this stuff.!

I am with you there - let's forget religion or even why he did it for right now - the big issue I have is did he try to go into the stadium?

If so, it is scary that he tried to go into the game, because I doubt he just wanted to see how Bomar looked one more time before he went back outside to asplode himself.

What is scary is just an hour or two after the game when we were walking out, I heard people saying they heard it was a suicide. Then the school anounces THAT NIGHT that it was just a disturbed individual taking his own life. Sounds like jumping to conclusions to me.

Security worked, that is a good thing, but no security is perfect and all it takes is one time for the bad guys to sneak past. If someone tried to blow up a bunch of other people it should be treated seriously, but I am afraid certain parties are quick to label this "just a troubled suicide" so attendance is not affected.

My question for anyone reading this - do you believe that this guy intended to kill himself and only himself outside of the stadium?

mdklatt
10/6/2005, 09:30 AM
Why do I need to know the Koran? The Holy Bible tells us everything we need to know

An unbiased source if ever there was one. :rolleyes:

Rhino
10/6/2005, 10:27 AM
Wow.

Rusher
10/6/2005, 11:21 AM
This is stupid. Bomb = Muslim. Wow, what a simple world we're living in.

What some peeps don't realize is that there's a huge distinction between regular muslims and radical muslims. They're totally different breeds and don't even get along together!

And that Mosque on Lindsey St. has been there for decades. They've been pretty nice and quiet...