PDA

View Full Version : If any of yall live near Plano, Texas....

Madd Dawg
10/2/2005, 01:41 PM
you need to go see one of the Plano games. They have some amazing talent this year.

The running back, Justin Jordan, has to be one of the best in texas. He never goes down and he is probally the faset person in north Texas. He averages like 10 yrds per carry. Last game againt Plano West he broke several tackles and out ran the corners and backers for an 80yrd TD on the first play of the game. He also scored 3 or 4 TDs that game.

There is alo a very good reciver, i forgot his first name but his last is Lott (he is former QB Thomas Lott's son). He can run with the ball like crazy, hes basically a running back in a wide reciver spot, hes not real tall, but hes got a vertical like no other. I think ive only seen him drop one pass.

if yall want some good entertainment go watch a plano game, as of now they are 5-0 and just beat their biggest rival. Also if yall know any of the sooner coaches you might want to mention these names.

CoSooner
10/4/2005, 01:22 AM
His is not one of the 120 or so RB's from texas listed on espn insider.

jk the sooner fan
10/4/2005, 12:44 PM
as an 81 PSHS grad, its nice to see the Wildcats playing winning football

that said, running backs like Jordan are common in texas high school football....

Beef
10/4/2005, 01:03 PM
I'll stick with going to Highland Park games. Matt Stafford is the real deal. Just glad he's not going to a Big 12 school.

BeetDigger
10/23/2005, 10:54 PM
I went to the Plano, Plano West game. There is some pretty good talent on the two teams. Jordan Pugh looks like the best athlete out there. He is going to aTm.

A word on Justin Jordan is that he is in his fifth year of high school. I spoke with one of the West coaches and he said that they found out the other day that Jordan had some issues and Plano pettioned to allow him to play this year. It is doubtful he will qualify for any D-1 schools next year is what the word is.

Just as an FYI, I sat next to Everson Walls during the game. He and his wife sat next to my buddy and me. I didn't recognize him at first. He was really a nice guy. His son plays nose guard. He said "imagine that, my son playing nose guard."

The guy that impressed me the most on the Plano team was the kicker. They guy has a monster leg. His kicks just rocket off of his foot.

Oh, and the west coach told me that in track last spring, Plano kicked everyone. That has helped them a lot this year in football. They looked at least two steps faster than the West team at every position.

jk the sooner fan
10/23/2005, 10:59 PM
i used to throw the paper to everson walls house......long time ago when dallas had an afternoon paper