Oklahoma City (OK)
Southeast

Height: 6-foot-4
Weight: 305 pounds
40-yard dash: 4.9 seconds
Bench reps: 26

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=29558

http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/GERALDMCCOY3_4150.JPG

According to rivals.com he is the number one DT in the nation. In my opinion they have hit the nail on the head. If your a rivals subscriber watch some of his clips and you'll know why. DT is another position that we will be thin at after this year and the thought of McCoy and Granger (#1 DT in the nation from last year) side by side in the middle of the line gives me chills. Here's to hoping hes a sooner! :D

sooneron
9/21/2005, 09:07 AM
Hopefully, he likes Momma's cookin'!

sooner13f
9/21/2005, 09:17 PM
This is a Okie Stoops need to put the red carpet out for! I would love to see him on our D line.

stanvman
9/22/2005, 01:42 AM
"We tried to run away from him all game. On one play we ran a counter away from him and he split the double team and threw our running back like a ragdoll for about an 8 yard loss." -Ardmore coach Mike Loyd

Soonrboy
9/22/2005, 08:24 AM
He does a very strong family support...hopefully it'll keep him here.

Scotty
10/2/2005, 04:32 PM
I saw him coming out of the tunnel before the team at the KSU game

BOOMERBRADLEY
11/1/2005, 03:48 PM
I just read that he visited USC and Notre Dame. Has anyone heard any info on this guy?

sooner13f
11/1/2005, 07:51 PM
I just read that he visited USC and Notre Dame. Has anyone heard any info on this guy?
I have not heard anything yet. Why dont some of you guys up in OK swing by and take him to lunch that might do the trick. :D

southern sooner
11/2/2005, 11:57 AM
If he leaves Oklahoma to play ball with those 2 crap holes that will SUCK....

snp
11/2/2005, 12:48 PM
He visited ND and liked it a lot.

He's visiting USC this weekend, and Miami and VT later on.

Sooner_Bob
11/2/2005, 12:51 PM
I'd take as many visits as I could too . . .

OUGreg723
11/2/2005, 07:14 PM
Why the hell would he want to go to VT? Honestly they are not an impressive program, and I'm being serious. He would have to be on drugs to go to Blacksburg, VA over all of these other great schools. VT Blows. I HATE VT.

snp
11/2/2005, 10:42 PM
Why the hell would he want to go to VT? Honestly they are not an impressive program, and I'm being serious. He would have to be on drugs to go to Blacksburg, VA over all of these other great schools. VT Blows. I HATE VT.
Durrrrrrrrrrr what's a conference championship?

I'm sure that since you're in VA you get overexposed to them, but they're a top 15 team year in, year out. I'm not sure on their DT depth, so maybe that's another reason.

southern sooner
11/3/2005, 11:36 AM
Does anyone have any insight on this guy as far as our chance of getting him, are we 50%, greater or less? I would think with DD leaving he knows he could come in and start.

Scott D
11/3/2005, 11:39 AM
I think his family's preference is for him to come here...however the decision isn't up to them...at least directly.

snp
11/3/2005, 12:13 PM
Does anyone have any insight on this guy as far as our chance of getting him, are we 50%, greater or less? I would think with DD leaving he knows he could come in and start.
I haven't read anything saying he's a lean any way, but I don't think we'll lose out on this kid. Like Scott D, his family wants him close and I doubt OSU could get him at this point.

We'll have to wait and see how his other trips go.

jreed13
11/3/2005, 12:14 PM
I repeat, Granger and McCoy side by side would be sick... it would practiacally be cheating

OUGreg723
11/6/2005, 09:39 AM
Durrrrrrrrrrr what's a conference championship?

I'm sure that since you're in VA you get overexposed to them, but they're a top 15 team year in, year out. I'm not sure on their DT depth, so maybe that's another reason.

Yeah, they are a top 15 team early every year, won a conference championship last year, and I am over exposed to them. But VT is not a very good program. They get over hyped by the media every year since Micheal Vick, only to lose every game they play against quality opponents in late season play. They also have very dirty players, and a very ugly stadium. Blacksburg is also a crap town in my opinion. The fans around here are also moronic and think they are the greatest program of all time.

Here is some VT stats that prove they suck:

No national titles.
6-12 bowl record.
7 consesus all americans in their history.
only 6 first round draft picks.
Base their entire history off of Micheal Vick and Bruce Bmith.
Played in the Big Easy for years and still did nothing.

Now, compare VT to all the other great traditions and programs offering this kid. That is why I think it would be rediculous for him to go to Virginia Tech. Maybe I am biased, but he has a much greater chance of success at OU. Why leave Oklahoma to go to Blacksburg, VA?

sooner13f
11/6/2005, 01:19 PM
Yeah, they are a top 15 team early every year, won a conference championship last year, and I am over exposed to them. But VT is not a very good program. They get over hyped by the media every year since Micheal Vick, only to lose every game they play against quality opponents in late season play. They also have very dirty players, and a very ugly stadium. Blacksburg is also a crap town in my opinion. The fans around here are also moronic and think they are the greatest program of all time.

Here is some VT stats that prove they suck:

No national titles.
6-12 bowl record.
7 consesus all americans in their history.
only 6 first round draft picks.
Base their entire history off of Micheal Vick and Bruce Bmith.
Played in the Big Easy for years and still did nothing.

Now, compare VT to all the other great traditions and programs offering this kid. That is why I think it would be rediculous for him to go to Virginia Tech. Maybe I am biased, but he has a much greater chance of success at OU. Why leave Oklahoma to go to Blacksburg, VA?
After last night you look like the smartest poster on this site!

OUGreg723
11/6/2005, 02:30 PM
After last night you look like the smartest poster on this site!

why thank you :)

LSUdeek
12/12/2005, 01:09 PM
bump cause he visited LSU.

Could get interesting.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/12/2005, 01:34 PM
this is getting comical. do they have a guidebook that they hand out to the #1 DL recruit every year? imo, he goes somewhere else, its actually a good thing for us.

BASSooner
12/12/2005, 03:23 PM
He better come here. He's the big cheese in the state. It would make us look REALLY good if we got him.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/12/2005, 03:43 PM
He better come here. He's the big cheese in the state. It would make us look REALLY good if we got him.

um, no one kid is going to make OU football "look good".

Widescreen
12/12/2005, 05:08 PM
True. But it does look bad if we let him get away. It's not a big deal because it's happened before (and in many cases, the player didn't pan out wherever they went), but I like the perception that we can keep the top Oklahoma talent here.

BASSooner
12/12/2005, 05:31 PM
um, no one kid is going to make OU football "look good".I mean it would help if we got the top prospect in the state.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/12/2005, 06:14 PM
help what?

Sooner_Bob
12/12/2005, 06:39 PM
help what?

our fragile egos . . .

I got nuthin'. :)

sooner13f
12/12/2005, 07:34 PM
Everyone knows you need to own your state. It is no secret that each team should want to be the first choice of any good or great player in their state.
It should take less recruiting or effort if you are able to lock down a kid that has been a Sooner fan his whole life. A kid that gets 20 sacks two years in a row and is ranked number 2 in the nation at his position, would be thought of as one of those kids...Thats why it always looks good toward the program if you get the kids "You should get" Just like Texas taking crap for us taking their top player over a instate school. I would say "IMO" but this is just known.

okienole3
12/12/2005, 08:23 PM
For example....
Bryan Pickryl
Robert Meachum

:rolleyes:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/12/2005, 08:48 PM
also like...

jerome janet
dusty loveless
joey crawford
adam doiron

if you don't follow recruiting in oklahoma you just wouldn't understand. most of the big time college players are fairly unheralded out of high school, the lone exception is the BTW uber recruit that comes out every decade or so and that guy is normally a little flaky.

i don't really care if we "own our state" or whatever recruitniks think. what i care about is that we don't let tulsa get a garrett mills or a teddy lehman because he isn't highly ranked coming out of high school according to some writer making a buck off publishing a recruiting website.

okienole3
12/12/2005, 10:33 PM
Hell, I don't know that I have ever heard of Joey Crawford. Can we add Jason Lohr and Devane Robinson to that bunch?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/12/2005, 11:27 PM
joey crawford was the #1 recruit in the state in the 98 class. you know the class where calmus was considered the 10th best prospect?

BOOMERBRADLEY
12/12/2005, 11:46 PM
Wasn't Wes Welker from Oklahoma ?

okienole3
12/12/2005, 11:50 PM
Wasn't Wes Welker from Oklahoma ?

I think that is the point. He wasn't in the top 10 in the state. Joey Crawford, where was he from? Where did Trent Smith rank on that list?

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/12/2005, 11:58 PM
bristow. smith was #2

okienole3
12/13/2005, 12:10 AM
Wow, I just looked that up. That was the year that I graduated high school and I don't remember Joey Crawford.

CatfishSooner
12/13/2005, 12:14 AM
Recruiting is funny...

47straight
12/13/2005, 01:30 AM
JKM, I understand your points about not getting caught up in rankings... except I can't tell if you think there is something underwhelming about McCoy specifically.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/13/2005, 02:17 AM
in general, the top rated DL from oklahoma is either an OL or a bust.

KingDavid
12/13/2005, 09:18 AM
Hate to break in here with a non-McCoy related question . . . but it's related in a peripheral way. Anybody know which is the best deal to subscribe to for coverage on the Sooners, with an emphasis on recruiting. I like rivals, but I'm wondering if SoonersIllustrated might be better . . . or even if I'm missing something. Maybe someone can provide a ranking of them for me?

CatfishSooner
12/13/2005, 05:27 PM
Sooner Spectator...

Soonrboy
12/13/2005, 07:04 PM
This talk about McCoy is so cool, because he was in my fifth grade classroom and just one of my all time favorite kids. I remember his dad coming to all the assemblies and whooping and hollering whenever GK got an award, even if it was just perfect attendance. His parents were very involved in GK's and his sister's lives. Very down to earth and very involved with church.

47straight
12/14/2005, 01:38 AM
This talk about McCoy is so cool, because he was in my fifth grade classroom and just one of my all time favorite kids. I remember his dad coming to all the assemblies and whooping and hollering whenever GK got an award, even if it was just perfect attendance. His parents were very involved in GK's and his sister's lives. Very down to earth and very involved with church.

Sounds like precisely how to raise your boy right. Makes me really hope we get him.

jreed13
12/14/2005, 02:02 AM
I know he probably isnt going to be a sooner, but i really really want to land this kid

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/14/2005, 02:28 AM
Hate to break in here with a non-McCoy related question . . . but it's related in a peripheral way. Anybody know which is the best deal to subscribe to for coverage on the Sooners, with an emphasis on recruiting. I like rivals, but I'm wondering if SoonersIllustrated might be better . . . or even if I'm missing something. Maybe someone can provide a ranking of them for me?

i'm missing what you want from them. i subscribed to rivals just so i would know how many and who we offered. really didn't care for their rankings or anything because they changed the baseline every year. insider isn't really going to help you any for recruiting, hael is just bad.

jreed13
12/14/2005, 08:45 AM
scout.com is nother alternative to rivals

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/14/2005, 10:00 AM
scout.com is nother alternative to rivals

thta's hael. turts em hei shard too reed.

Harry Beanbag
12/14/2005, 10:03 AM
thta's hael. turts em hei shard too reed.

That's the primary reason I cancelled my subscription there about 4 years ago. Gave me a headache.

southern sooner
12/14/2005, 10:16 AM
So why is it that some people are saying "he isnt going to be a soner"? Has he said something or is he leaning heavy somewhere else?

OUGreg723
12/14/2005, 02:36 PM
So why is it that some people are saying "he isnt going to be a soner"? Has he said something or is he leaning heavy somewhere else?

I was wondering the same thing...I don't know how he could go against OU with our facilities, tradition, success in the last 5 years(especially defensivly), great coaches, fans, players, national recognition, loads of all americans and award winners, many players move on to the NFL. What's not to like?? He should just take a look at or talk to Tommie Harris.:D

LSUdeek
12/14/2005, 02:57 PM
I was wondering the same thing...I don't know how he could go against OU with our facilities, tradition, success in the last 5 years(especially defensivly), great coaches, fans, players, national recognition, loads of all americans and award winners, many players move on to the NFL. What's not to like?? He should just take a look at or talk to Tommie Harris.:D

LSU has equal facilities
LSU has less tradition
LSU has equal defensive success
LSU has equal national recognition
LSU has a tandem of All-American defensive tackles leaving and also has the #1 DT for 2006 signed up. What better footsteps/opportunity to come into?
LSU has Karl Dunbar, former NFL D-Line coach and 10-year veteran as a player, and current Assistant HC and D-Line coach recruiting him

He should also just talk to Chad Lavalais, Marcus Spears, and Marquise Hill about LSU.

Harry Beanbag
12/14/2005, 03:00 PM
LSU has equal facilities
LSU has less tradition
LSU has equal defensive success
LSU has equal national recognition
LSU has a tandem of All-American defensive tackles leaving and also has the #1 DT for 2006 signed up. What better footsteps/opportunity to come into?
LSU has Karl Dunbar, former NFL D-Line coach and 10-year veteran as a player, and current Assistant HC and D-Line coach recruiting him

He should also just talk to Chad Lavalais, Marcus Spears, and Marquise Hill about LSU.

Actually, I've been hearing that if OU loses him it'll be to USC. Pete's been all over this guy lately.

BillyBall
12/14/2005, 03:05 PM

OU is losing an All-American DT and has the #1 DT from 2005, I think we are equal here too :)

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=25592

LSUdeek
12/14/2005, 03:10 PM
OU is losing an All-American DT and has the #1 DT from 2005, I think we are equal here too :)

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=25592

That guy looks like a manster. Who's OU's D-Line coach?

I think we have an advantage there.

Mjcpr
12/14/2005, 03:16 PM
He should also just talk to Tommie Harris, Dan Cody, and Dusty Dvoracek about OU.

That'd be awesome.

LSUdeek
12/14/2005, 03:21 PM
He should just talk to Dusty Dvoracek on how to get a bullchit 6th year of eligibility.

That would suck.
:)

Mjcpr
12/14/2005, 03:32 PM
:)

He was here 6 years?

Who knew?

OUGreg723
12/14/2005, 03:41 PM
So I guess if everything is equal at both schools it comes down to this : Would you rather play ball for Bob Stoops or Les Miles.

Bob Stoops > Les Miles

Scott D
12/14/2005, 03:57 PM
if I had to guess I'd say he's more likely to end up at USC or ND than OU or LSU, so this argument is amusing at best.

Harry Beanbag
12/14/2005, 03:59 PM
if I had to guess I'd say he's more likely to end up at USC or ND than OU or LSU, so this argument is amusing at best.

I tried to tell the coonass, but he didn't listen. :(

OUGreg723
12/14/2005, 04:02 PM
I still have faith. I want this guy in Crimson!!

LSUdeek
12/14/2005, 04:17 PM
I tried to tell the coonass, but he didn't listen. :(

TIGAH BAIT!!!!!

jreed13
12/14/2005, 07:30 PM
Hes not going to LSU, they already have the best DT in the nation.

Duke o Brewery
12/15/2005, 04:34 AM
TIGAH BAIT!!!!!

Katrina Bait! A$$.

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 10:33 AM
Katrina Bait! A$$.

Why you took that post seriously is beyond me... but why you would show your complete lack of class is even further away.

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 10:40 AM
Hes not going to LSU, they already have the best DT in the nation.

So does OU ;) But seriously, in a 3-4 defense I'm not sure that would dissuade anyone. Someone's going to get in the backfield.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 10:45 AM
Im just biding my time. lester cant ride sabans success forever. LSUs time will come :)

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 11:39 AM
Im just biding my time. lester cant ride sabans success forever. LSUs time will come :)

We have the #5 recruiting class currently. As long as that continues we are in for at least 9 wins.

Coaching doesn't matter as much if you field better talent than those on the other side of the ball.

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 11:51 AM
I don't understand why you talk coaching smack either. Lester clearly outcoached your staff in the second half of a game, WITH Brodie, IN T-Town.

Lester > Mike Shula.

okienole3
12/15/2005, 12:00 PM
I think that OSU's fall this year showed that Les was a pretty damn good coach. He beat our *** a couple of times.

Harry Beanbag
12/15/2005, 12:01 PM
I've always thought Les was a good coach, he's just a weirdo.

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 12:09 PM
I've always thought Les was a good coach, he's just a weirdo.

In Baton Rouge, we have morons calling up talk shows for his head daily. They were ready to fire his *** after the Tennessee game. They don't listen to any arguments....It's like football fans want the team to fail so they can be right.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 12:47 PM
We have the #5 recruiting class currently. As long as that continues we are in for at least 9 wins.

That wont continue once lester starts loosing with it. LSU is not a traditional powerhouse program. They fade in and out of glory. Theres not a lot of deep commitments and deep ties with lsus tradition.

Coaching doesn't matter as much if you field better talent than those on the other side of the ball.

You sir are very very wrong.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 12:52 PM
I don't understand why you talk coaching smack either. Lester clearly outcoached your staff in the second half of a game, WITH Brodie, IN T-Town.

Lester > Mike Shula.

Without Prothro. The same bama team that struggled with ole miss and mississippi state gave LSU a run for their money. Thats not bad imo. LSU has the most talent top to bottom out of any team in the SEC. Wow we had brodie but an injured offensive line. Brodie cant do **** with LSUs DTs in teh backfield. Thats not coaching related. Thats a painfully thin depth chart due to probation. Im not at all worried though, Shula is doing more with what he has than lester is doing with what he has. Lester is a mediocre coach at best. He will ride Sabans talent for some more years thats for sure but it will catch up with him eventually.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 12:54 PM
I think that OSU's fall this year showed that Les was a pretty damn good coach. He beat our *** a couple of times.

It showed that he runs a dirty program. Look at how many kids gundy kicked off the team. He beat our *** but who else? Im sick of everyone using that in his favor. It is his claim to fame. Nothing else. How sad is that when he is known as "The only coach to beat stoops twice"? You know how aggy schools work. There whole season is defined by beating the in state school. To them that is all that matters and if the overlook and lose some other games while focusing on their goal they dont mind at all.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 12:54 PM
But yeah... this is about Gerald McCoy...

caphorns
12/15/2005, 01:08 PM
This thread needs a restraining order from jreed.

Any chance this kid ends up at OU? Why is he seemingly headed elsewhere? Was he an Okie Aggot or something?

Scott D
12/15/2005, 01:18 PM
This thread needs a restraining order from jreed.

Any chance this kid ends up at OU? Why is he seemingly headed elsewhere? Was he an Okie Aggot or something?

Is there a chance? yes.
Is it likely? no.
Why possibly elsewhere? because it's possible that usc and nd are recruiting him a bit heavier than ou is, and to be honest right now those are the 'sexy' schools to commit to right now.
Was he a threat to go to OSU? no.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 01:19 PM
Is there a chance? yes.
Is it likely? no.
Why possibly elsewhere? because it's possible that usc and nd are recruiting him a bit heavier than ou is, and to be honest right now those are the 'sexy' schools to commit to right now.
Was he a threat to go to OSU? no.

Exactly what he said.

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 03:06 PM
That wont continue once lester starts loosing with it. LSU is not a traditional powerhouse program. They fade in and out of glory. Theres not a lot of deep commitments and deep ties with lsus tradition.

Historically: you are correct.

We shall see if it continues.

You sir are very very wrong.

You, sir, are a selective reader.

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 03:11 PM
Without Prothro.

Alley Broussard - but again the point is moot. It's about coaching and the disparity of Alabama's playcalling in the second half on both sides of the football. Where were the toss sweeps and quick passes that were so successful? O-U-T-C-O-A-C-H-E-D.

The same bama team that struggled with ole miss and mississippi state gave LSU a run for their money. Thats not bad imo. LSU has the most talent top to bottom out of any team in the SEC.

I would argue that our talent is vastly overrated...

Wow we had brodie but an injured offensive line. Brodie cant do **** with LSUs DTs in teh backfield. Thats not coaching related. Thats a painfully thin depth chart due to probation. Im not at all worried though, Shula is doing more with what he has than lester is doing with what he has.

After you finish losing out against the 3 best teams on your schedule I will come back to ask you if you still think this way. Also, let's see how it rolls up next year after losing half of your defense.

LSUdeek
12/15/2005, 03:13 PM
Life needs a restraining order from jreed.

Fixed.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 05:43 PM
Historically: you are correct.

We shall see if it continues.

Fair enough. Maimi came out of nowhere and is here to say. There is a real possibility that LSU could do the same.

You, sir, are a selective reader.

Yes. But Coaching > Recruiting imo

Duke o Brewery
12/15/2005, 06:36 PM
Why you took that post seriously is beyond me... but why you would show your complete lack of class is even further away.

If you'd ever been on the recieving end of oh, about a few hundred drunken blathering LSU fools screaming "geaux tigers!!!" and "tiiiiiiiiggerr baaaiiiitt!" over and over and over I think you'd understand my unabashed hatred for your despicable kind. While I spent time in New Orleans for the Sugar bowl I witnessed drunken rednecks scream "tiger bait!" in the faces of a mother and her baby in its stroller because the mom was wearing an OU shirt. Screaming at a baby for Christ sake! And that was just the tip of the iceberg, pal. I could go on and on about how horrible some of you people are and the things I and other Oklahomans have had to endure from you. In all seriousness I can honestly say that you, and thousands of louisianans and LSU fans who act like you are some of the lowest, most crude, selfish, and worthless individuals I have ever encountered.

Thats why I took your post seriously and thats why I responded the way I did. Oh, and my spek went up with that post, just so you know I'm not the only Sooner who feels that way.

And I find it disgusting and ludicrous that YOU, a loudmouthed, LSU trash talk-spewing flamer think you know anything whatsoever about class.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 07:02 PM
If you'd ever been on the recieving end of oh, about a few hundred drunken blathering LSU fools screaming "geaux tigers!!!" and "tiiiiiiiiggerr baaaiiiitt!" over and over and over I think you'd understand my unabashed hatred for your despicable kind. While I spent time in New Orleans for the Sugar bowl I witnessed drunken rednecks scream "tiger bait!" in the faces of a mother and her baby in its stroller because the mom was wearing an OU shirt. Screaming at a baby for Christ sake! And that was just the tip of the iceberg, pal. I could go on and on about how horrible some of you people are and the things I and other Oklahomans have had to endure from you. In all seriousness I can honestly say that you, and thousands of louisianans and LSU fans who act like you are some of the lowest, most crude, selfish, and worthless individuals I have ever encountered.

Thats why I took your post seriously and thats why I responded the way I did. Oh, and my spek went up with that post, just so you know I'm not the only Sooner who feels that way.

And I find it disgusting and ludicrous that YOU, a loudmouthed, LSU trash talk-spewing flamer think you know anything whatsoever about class.

Your spek will go up some more once I spread it around :D LSU fans are definately some of the worst in the counrty. Im sorry you had to go through that. Just be thankful you dont live in SEC country where dealing with LSU fans is an annual event. In deeks defense though, hes one of the classiest as far as lsu tigers go (take that for what its worth)

okienole3
12/15/2005, 09:30 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LSUdeek again.

Eauxkie Tiger
12/15/2005, 09:44 PM
As opposed to drunken rednecks screaming Boomer Sooner? Grow a pair.

Duke o Brewery
12/15/2005, 10:57 PM
I apologize for wasting your time with fallacious arguements, but what do you expect, I thrive on the delusion that I and most of my fellow Lsu supporters aren't really classless, honorless scum.

There, fixed it.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 11:38 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LSUdeek again.

Still got that itty bitty spek hammer i see. You two would make a good couple :D

okienole3
12/15/2005, 11:43 PM
Still got that itty bitty spek hammer i see. You two would make a good couple :D

I didn't neg you. Get a life kid.

jreed13
12/15/2005, 11:47 PM
:confused: You make no sense.... But I think I like you better that way :D

David Earl
12/16/2005, 07:24 AM
Katrina Bait!

Very uncool.

David Earl
12/16/2005, 07:26 AM
I'm not going to waste my time reading the whole thread to see who all needs to be singled out. But you people quit acting like idiots. I am in the mood to reach for my shoe!