PDA

View Full Version : i hate to get political but...

uclafan
9/16/2005, 07:06 PM
with all the "you californians are liberal, commie, pinko-fruitcakes" references, let's set something straight. YOUR state voted for the TWO chickens--t draft-dodgers, not mine. MY STATE voted for the guy who went to Vietnam (yeah, yeah, for ONLY four months) shot at people and was shot at.

if bush and cheney are what you consider "tough guys" no wonder SC crushed y'all.

SapulpaSooner
9/16/2005, 07:12 PM
http://www.weforums.com/forums/images/smilies/banplz.gif

sooneron
9/16/2005, 07:17 PM
http://www.weforums.com/forums/images/smilies/banplz.gif
This, may be the saddest reply of all...

I love it

85Sooner
9/16/2005, 07:30 PM
with all the "you californians are liberal, commie, pinko-fruitcakes" references, let's set something straight. YOUR state voted for the TWO chickens--t draft-dodgers, not mine. MY STATE voted for the guy who went to Vietnam (yeah, yeah, for ONLY four months) shot at people and was shot at.

if bush and cheney are what you consider "tough guys" no wonder SC crushed y'all.

ok NOW i REALLY want to beat the SH** out of you bruins. Strike that. all californians who voted for that brain dead idiot from back east.

See ya on the field bullseye.

uclafan
9/16/2005, 07:31 PM
remember - on your way to the game, if the indians attack, CIRCLE your wagons. (Come on, THAT's funny!)

Sooner_Bob
9/16/2005, 07:43 PM
remember - on your way to the game, if the indians attack, CIRCLE your wagons. (Come on, THAT's funny!)

classy. real classy.

Sooner_Tuf
9/16/2005, 07:45 PM
On the way to the game tomorrow me and pa are gonna stop by the zoo and shoot their bear, just to get warmed up and foul the barrel a bit ;)

BarrySwitzer
9/16/2005, 08:02 PM
Gayest joke ever...
I expect nothing less from a limp wrist left coaster though.

SoonerMooner
9/16/2005, 08:04 PM
Hey a@@wipe, if you really are dumb and gullible enough to think that diseased coward of a commie John Kerry was some kind of war hero in Vietnam, please explain why almost every Vietnam vet hates his guts, thinks he is a traitor, and equates him as the male version of another California icon, Hanoi Jane Fonda.

Savage is apparently right, you people really are mentally disordered. Sore loser. Go ahead and pretend you are superior if it makes you feel better while California slips into third world status. BWAHAHAHA! You might want to put some ice on that.

Oh yeah, and he also looks like the botoxed, ba@tard son of Mr. Ed. :D

BarrySwitzer
9/16/2005, 08:08 PM

Typical west coast logic.
Stop watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and come back to reality. Didn't what's his nuts go to Vietnam as a journalist. I hope you are refering to his camera when you mention all the "shooting" going on.

Homo.

SoonerMooner
9/16/2005, 08:12 PM
Typical west coast logic.
Stop watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and come back to reality. Didn't what's his nuts go to Vietnam as a journalist. I hope you are refering to his camera when you mention all the "shooting" going on.

Homo.

No he's not talking about the "inventor of the internet" algore- that's who went to Nam as a fuggin journalist. He's talking about the horse faced catsup commie, John f'n Kerry.

Horse to John Kerry: Hey bud, why the long face? :D