PDA

View Full Version : george west=mark clayton

tinkerite2002
9/16/2005, 04:35 PM
Has anyone seen george west at northeast play. He is just like mark clayton he returns punts, kickoffs, plays wide reciever, and corner. I sure hope ou recruits him we could use him.

BillyBall
9/17/2005, 07:57 AM
I sure hope ou recruits him we could use him.

Looks like they are....

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/quicklist.asp?Other=1&School=57&Sport=1&Position=15&Position=22&Year=2006&qs=1

GDC
9/23/2005, 07:13 PM
The paper said he's a golden domer.

southern sooner
9/23/2005, 10:06 PM
screw him if he doesnt want to come here....

snp
9/25/2005, 09:00 PM
screw him if he doesnt want to come here....
This is what I hate about recruiting forums. Once someone hears a rumor, this time it appears true, that he's not coming to us, everyone jumps all over these young dudes.

BillyBall
9/26/2005, 01:51 PM
This is what I hate about recruiting forums. Once someone hears a rumor, this time it appears true, that he's not coming to us, everyone jumps all over these young dudes.

Agreed. I keep thinking about the reasons I chose OU for undergrad, and almost none of those reasons I considered important at that time factored in my choice for grad school.

I think people forget that these are 17-19 year old kids that are receiving a ton of pressure from an array of people with completely different interests. If they decide that OU is not the school for them, I think sometimes fans take it personally.....

jccouger
9/26/2005, 08:23 PM
I go to Northeast Acadamy. Good friends with George. The paper was misleady, he has not commited to Notra Dame, but he did tell them that he is highly interested. Don't always believe what you read.

Anyway, George is a great football player. I'm sure alot of college recruiters are scared off by his height (they have him listed at 5'10", but he cant be any taller then 5'8") He is a physical freak for his height though. You cant always recruit a kid on measurables (which OU seems to be in to right now)

Also, I dunno how much he looks liek Mark Clayton, because Clayton always caught short yardage passes and turned them into long runs. George usually catches long bombs over defenders. Hes probabyl ebtter at Defense then he is at offense, and even better at special teams.

OU is gonna miss out if they dont recruit him. Thier loss.

SoonerWood
9/29/2005, 10:20 AM
Mills up at Tulsa showed us what we missed out on by not picking him up. Hopefully OU is taking a serious look at this kid.