PDA

View Full Version : post-game atmosphere at OU stadium?

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 06:26 PM
What was it like for those that were there? Booing? Silence? Children weeping? People trying to keep upbeat?

Just curious since this was the first home loss in quite some time...cant remember how long, someone FILL us in.

picasso
9/3/2005, 06:27 PM
What was it like for those that were there? Booing? Silence? Children weeping? People trying to keep upbeat?

Just curious since this was the first home loss in quite some time...cant remember how long, someone us in.

it was quiet just like your sister.

tbl
9/3/2005, 06:28 PM
I thought it was moaning, just like his mom... ;)

and 2001 was the last home loss, and it wasn't to TC-friggin-U

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 06:29 PM
hey...I hope you guys dont play SMU

pffftttt!

SoonerinSouthlake
9/3/2005, 06:31 PM
Very similar to the 49 years prior to your sugar bowl win

fadada1
9/3/2005, 06:39 PM
did we send in buses to bring everyone out? i think this loss is W's fault.

sooneron
9/3/2005, 06:42 PM
...cant remember how long, someone us in.
Someone us in??

Congrats retard! You are louisiana's finest.

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 06:46 PM
Someone us in??

Congrats retard! You are louisiana's finest.

Sorry, fixed it. I was too busy laughing at the thought of TCU beating you at home.

birddog
9/3/2005, 06:46 PM
Dude, go away. What is your fascination with OU anyway?

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 06:47 PM

What the hell am I supposed to do? Hang out at the LSU boards with all the morons bickering about where we will play ASU at?

Nah...this place is much more fun

birddog
9/3/2005, 06:50 PM
It really is? God you have an awful life...

ultimatesooner1
9/3/2005, 06:53 PM
walking out was like leaving a funeral

sooneron
9/3/2005, 06:56 PM
It really is? God you have an awful life...
You have just summed up a tigger fan. They are sad and they like to yell Tiger bait!!!"
They win something of significance every once in a while, but other than that, they are sheet wearing klansmen. stupid rednecks and retards as I pointed out earler. Enjoy the skeeters, ya stupid ****s. Please, run down to No, volunteer and throw yourself in front of a looter. That will be your life's purpose. And fullfillment.

sooneron
9/3/2005, 06:59 PM
I forgot to metion that no one was tit ****ing their mother, so you wouldn't feel at home!

picasso
9/3/2005, 07:01 PM

perhaps our ability to walk upright?

silverwheels
9/3/2005, 07:03 PM
perhaps our ability to walk upright?

And not smell like *** all the time.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/3/2005, 07:08 PM
I forgot to metion that no one was tit ****ing their mother, so you wouldn't feel at home!

abrasive

Penguin
9/3/2005, 07:18 PM
LSU dude, I have 3 words for you:

MIAMI OF OHIO.

Look it up, dumbass. You'll get your next MNC in 48 years.

sooneron
9/3/2005, 07:24 PM
abrasive
So?

OKC-SLC
9/3/2005, 07:25 PM
i don't care who you are, that's just outstanding. spek, from me at least.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/3/2005, 07:27 PM
So?

Im just sayin!

Penguin
9/3/2005, 07:31 PM
My response, part II:

UNIVERSITY OF OHIO.

birddog
9/3/2005, 07:36 PM
Sweet Jesus he's gone for now. Good work lads...

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 08:12 PM

MIAMI OF OHIO.

I have 3 letters for you:

T C U

Difference is....Miami of Ohio was YEARS ago....TCU was today!

Enjoy playing in the Indy Bowl vs Vanderbilt

Soonerman08
9/3/2005, 08:17 PM
I thought it was moaning, just like his mom... ;)

and 2001 was the last home loss, and it wasn't to TC-friggin-U

Nope I would say it was worse, it was to OS-friggin-U trust me I would rather lose to TCU than OSU, just a thought.....but then again how about we not lose at all?! That would brighten my day and just a thought. :)

silverwheels
9/3/2005, 08:18 PM
Congratulations, LSUtigerFOREVER, you're one of the biggest *********s to come through here in some time. You should be proud of yourself.

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 08:19 PM
Congratulations, LSUtigerFOREVER, you're one of the biggest *********s to come through here in some time. You should be proud of yourself.

I dont think its official unless I get some kind of certificate

Penguin
9/3/2005, 08:23 PM
Go to hell.

Wait a minute...

even worse....

Go to New Orleans.

The Swamp
9/3/2005, 08:23 PM
Wow, you guys need to tone it down. I realize you had a pathetic proformence today, and got push around all day by "TC freakin' U", but thats no reason to jump on a guys *** like this. Accept the fact that you wont be playing for a NTL. Title, and if you keep this up, maybe not a Big 12 Title. Go ahead and "flame" me for this, but damn, a little over sensative are we? (probably rightfully so, but still...)

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 08:25 PM
Wow, you guys need to tone it down. I realize you had a pathetic proformence today, and got push around all day by "TC freakin' U", but thats no reason to jump on a guys *** like this. Accept the fact that you wont be playing for a NTL. Title, and if you keep this up, maybe not a Big 12 Title. Go ahead and "flame" me for this, but damn, a little over sensative are we? (probably rightfully so, but still...)

nah, hell...Id be angry too if after the first game of the season I realized that the BEST we could hope for is a trip to the Independence Bowl

---------------------
http://www.tigersmack.com

silverwheels
9/3/2005, 08:25 PM

No, all he's doing is being a flamer and an ***.

LSUtigerFOREVER
9/3/2005, 08:27 PM
No, all he's doing is being a flamer and an ***.

Oh please.....you guys having been living the good life under Stoops for so long that now you cant take a lil ribbing.

birddog
9/3/2005, 08:28 PM
BANE BANE BANE this guy already.

silverwheels
9/3/2005, 08:29 PM
Oh please.....you guys having been living the good life under Stoops for so long that now you cant take a lil ribbing.

Ribbing is different than being a jerkoff. You didn't see me "ribbing" on the Tiger boards after Iowa beat you with a hail mary in the bowl game last year.

LSUtigerFOREVER
Ribbing is different than being a jerkoff. You didn't see me "ribbing" on the Tiger boards after Iowa beat you with a hail mary in the bowl game last year.

Why not? We dropped the ball on the last play of the game

birddog
The Auburn board is running right now. Probably more entertainment there right now.

Penguin
9/3/2005, 08:30 PM
Id be angry too if after the first game of the season I realized that the BEST we could hope for is a trip to the Independence Bowl

I'm sure we would turn that down. Why in the world would anybody want to go into Louisiana these days?

IR4OU
9/3/2005, 08:31 PM

spek!

birddog
9/3/2005, 08:32 PM
Why not? We dropped the ball on the last play of the game

We just don't care as much as you do. We are here to talk about OUR team. I've never been to another team's board. Because I DON'T FRIGGING CARE about LSU or anyone else.

IR4OU
9/3/2005, 08:35 PM
And not smell like *** all the time.

an ***...

Please come correct while dissin'! :mack:

IR4OU
9/3/2005, 08:37 PM
abrasive

who cares.....I use brillo-pads to wipe! :eddie:

tbl
9/3/2005, 08:47 PM
an ***...

lease come correct while dissin'! :mack:

No, he got it correct. "An" would make it singular, as in pinpointing someone in particular. Leaving that off, it makes it general... and more funny.

budbarrybob
9/3/2005, 11:24 PM
at least we'll be able to beat vanderbilt

soonerhubs
9/3/2005, 11:56 PM

Dude, I just read this. I laughed so hard.

soonerboy
9/4/2005, 10:39 AM
I know what it is the gay *** mascots put a ****ing hex on our ***es

suncoastsooner7
9/6/2005, 10:30 PM

Maybe now the LSU faithful will learn english.

longhornfan
9/16/2005, 03:51 PM

Just curious since this was the first home loss in quite some time...cant remember how long, someone FILL us in.

Crying because OU sucks :texan:

picasso
9/16/2005, 08:47 PM
Crying because OU sucks :texan:

just bad enough to beat your Tejano arse.

earlcht77
10/6/2005, 12:17 PM
I heard that unibomber dude was actually Bob Stoops - couldn't face the prospect of Sat's impending debacle.

How many points are y'all GETTING?