PDA

View Full Version : Bush/Katrina

Not Shinola
9/2/2005, 03:25 PM
Farks for the precieved less than adequate Bush reponse to Katrina.

Source pic...

http://www.helloworldllc.com/img/bush.jpg

SoonersEnFuego
9/2/2005, 03:38 PM
What about Katrina's Bush?

SoonersEnFuego
9/2/2005, 03:38 PM
Please don't bane me. I'm in a weird mood.

VikingGator
9/2/2005, 03:49 PM

buckeyefromscum
9/2/2005, 03:56 PM
I love people who think bush is the only one who could work on the problem... I'm sure he's an expert in handling the massive problem no one else knows how to fix :rolleyes: heaven forbid he have to make a conference call back to the staff meeting where they talked about what to do... that would never work

SoonersEnFuego
9/2/2005, 04:00 PM
Wow. That gas is cheap! $3.29 in Tulsa right now.

Not Shinola
9/2/2005, 04:06 PM
http://www.helloworldllc.com/img/bush2.jpg

Not Shinola
9/2/2005, 04:07 PM
http://www.helloworldllc.com/img/bush_country.jpg

RedRum
9/2/2005, 08:19 PM
http://www.helloworldllc.com/img/bush2.jpg

better than 1000 words.

whaler2001
9/2/2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah, this is an appropriate topic to fark now.

Socrefbek
9/2/2005, 11:33 PM
:( Not Cool Folks :(

Statalyzer
9/3/2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah, this is an appropriate topic to fark now.

Bush with "Mission Accomplished" by the flooded Superdome? Neither cool nor appropriate nor funny in the least.

General Applewhite
9/4/2005, 10:41 AM
"Neither cool nor appropriate nor funny in the least."

It emphasizes how Bush failed Americans who watched their kids and families die because he is incompetent.

We air-dropped food to Indonesia after 2 days. It took 5 days to get suppliers to the 1,000s of Americans at the convention center. If there is a hell, this joke president will be there.

tbl
9/4/2005, 11:06 PM
What bugs me most is he's playing the G chord but he's 1 fret up from where he should be. I think the dude in the back is coming up to tune the 3 open strings up a fret, so's as the President doesn't sound out of key.

Fake musicians are the worst....

BleedinSoonerRed
9/5/2005, 09:06 PM
Sad Farks. Am I got negspekked for my jokes??? WTF is this thread even doing here.

Texas Golfer
9/6/2005, 08:10 AM
This exceeded poor taste at the thought that this would be either funny or appropriate.

White House Boy
9/6/2005, 08:38 AM
This exceeded poor taste at the thought that this would be either funny or appropriate.

I agree wholeheartedly.

BluePride05
9/6/2005, 01:36 PM
Basically you are Republicans and cant laugh at your own guy? That's sadder than any N.O.-related fark. Being able to have a laugh at yourself and people you like is what makes a sense of humor. It's easy and cheap to just have a laugh at the expense of people you dislike.

KABOOKIE
9/6/2005, 01:53 PM
"Neither cool nor appropriate nor funny in the least."

It emphasizes how Bush failed Americans who watched their kids and families die because he is incompetent.

We air-dropped food to Indonesia after 2 days. It took 5 days to get suppliers to the 1,000s of Americans at the convention center. If there is a hell, this joke president will be there.

You're ****ing retard if you can't see the difference between the tsunami and the hurricane flooding. 2 days? Pffffft! 30 minutes after the tsunami it was dry as a bone in Indonesia. You guys think air dropping food into **** contaminated water would be a good idea? Funny, it just shows how much you morons really know. And you guys act like Indonesia was a text book example of relief effort. WHO THE SAID THERE WASN'T ANY DELAYS WITH THE TSUNAMI? It's amazing the hate the some here have for one man that they would resort to such of post and contribute to it while thousand are still missing and their work to be done. Pitiful.

KABOOKIE
9/6/2005, 01:58 PM
Basically you are Republicans and cant laugh at your own guy? That's sadder than any N.O.-related fark. Being able to have a laugh at yourself and people you like is what makes a sense of humor. It's easy and cheap to just have a laugh at the expense of people you dislike.

Yea, ha ha this is so funny. :rolleyes:

BIGOUFAN
9/6/2005, 03:16 PM
Your president was on a golf course, while thousands of americans were dying in the gulf coast states. You my friend are a moron. God forbid anyone get a blow job! Ban me I don't give a ****!!!!!!

imanag
9/6/2005, 03:35 PM
Your president was on a golf course, while thousands of americans were dying in the gulf coast states. You my friend are a moron. God forbid anyone get a blow job! Ban me I don't give a ****!!!!!!
Dumbest post ever.

White House Boy
9/6/2005, 03:40 PM
Dumbest post ever.

It would definitely be in the running, that's for sure. :confused:

KABOOKIE
9/6/2005, 03:45 PM

Kanye West?

Heavyrunner
9/6/2005, 06:36 PM
I always try and look at the positive. What's good about Bush? Well, he makes Millard Filmore and Franklin Pierce look good.

soonerscuba
9/6/2005, 09:54 PM
Personal attacks are ghey, have some respect for yourself.

BleedinSoonerRed
9/6/2005, 10:38 PM
Please close the thread now, This is turning into a troll contest.

emoney
9/8/2005, 02:18 PM
You're ****ing retard if you can't see the difference between the tsunami and the hurricane flooding. 2 days? Pffffft! 30 minutes after the tsunami it was dry as a bone in Indonesia. You guys think air dropping food into **** contaminated water would be a good idea? Funny, it just shows how much you morons really know. And you guys act like Indonesia was a text book example of relief effort. WHO THE SAID THERE WASN'T ANY DELAYS WITH THE TSUNAMI? It's amazing the hate the some here have for one man that they would resort to such of post and contribute to it while thousand are still missing and their work to be done. Pitiful.

you're missing the point!! The point is that Bush didn't go out of his way to get anything for days! Obviously he is not the only one to blame, but who better to blame then the one person with the most power to get things done. you think FEMA would have sat on their asses and waited to drive the ship full of food and supplies to New Orleans if Bush told them to get on it? Don't you think its a little odd, that after the destruction started Bush didn't drop everything he was doing and put N.O. as priority #1? He was still giving medicare speeches for 2 days instead. Don't you think that if we didn't have more than 500 billion invested in iraq, we would have been better prepared for the hurricane? Don't you think its a little odd that Bush declared a "zero-tolerance" policy for "looters" even though the large majority of the people were only getting food and water. Or that now-famous comparison of 2 dif news shots, the first of which showed black people as "looters" while they speak of white people as "finders." The troops sent there were told "shoot to kill." What kind of person does that? Bush even tried to lower gov spending on hurricane preparedness in the gulf area from 60 mil down to 10 mil. You say that it is so awful to laugh at that pic when there are people dying, but I would counter by asking you WHY the people are still there to die in the first place? I'm sure you would rather everyone sit politely with their mouths closed until everyone that is still alive is found, that way the blame game will have a chance to calm down and much less people will remember how the gov left people their to die. you're argument reminds me of the republican's counter to anti-war people: if you don't support the war, you don't support the troops. How does bringing the troops back and out of harms way not support them?

KABOOKIE
9/8/2005, 02:21 PM
you're missing the point!! The point is that Bush didn't go out of his way to get anything for days! Obviously he is not the only one to blame, but who better to blame then the one person with the most power to get things done. you think FEMA would have sat on their asses and waited to drive the ship full of food and supplies to New Orleans if Bush told them to get on it? Don't you think its a little odd, that after the destruction started Bush didn't drop everything he was doing and put N.O. as priority #1? He was still giving medicare speeches for 2 days instead. Don't you think that if we didn't have more than 500 billion invested in iraq, we would have been better prepared for the hurricane? Don't you think its a little odd that Bush declared a "zero-tolerance" policy for "looters" even though the large majority of the people were only getting food and water. Or that now-famous comparison of 2 dif news shots, the first of which showed black people as "looters" while they speak of white people as "finders." The troops sent there were told "shoot to kill." What kind of person does that? Bush even tried to lower gov spending on hurricane preparedness in the gulf area from 60 mil down to 10 mil. You say that it is so awful to laugh at that pic when there are people dying, but I would counter by asking you WHY the people are still there to die in the first place? I'm sure you would rather everyone sit politely with their mouths closed until everyone that is still alive is found, that way the blame game will have a chance to calm down and much less people will remember how the gov left people their to die. you're argument reminds me of the republican's counter to anti-war people: if you don't support the war, you don't support the troops. How does bringing the troops back and out of harms way not support them?

Die troll bag.

emoney
9/8/2005, 02:24 PM
Die troll bag.
lol, nice point.

WisconsinSooner
9/8/2005, 04:46 PM
wow, I haven't seen that many lies, half truths and misrepresentations in one tirade since Michael Moore. You go emoney!

olevetonahill
9/8/2005, 10:55 PM
kabookie i had to say it lol
you hit it right on. ;) Most seem to think the folks there just needed a shat sandwich !
spek to you

Madd Dawg
9/9/2005, 09:53 PM

The president can do his job from anywhere, 99% of the stuff he does is over the phone, last i heard we had theses little things called cell phones.

Were you watching football last Saturday? If so... how dare you takin a break from work and having a little bit of fun instead of goining down to NO and watch everything thats goin on down there.

Liberals = ignorant sons of bitches.

boomersooner78
9/10/2005, 07:22 PM
bush wasnt really doing that yall just stuck him in that picture

boomersooner78
9/10/2005, 07:23 PM
please dont baned me i just like george bush and people are always tring to put him down