PDA

View Full Version : not arrogant

horns-r-fabulous
9/1/2005, 11:16 PM
Im just confident in the total domination that will be displayed by my beloved horns. I have done a ton of research, so I have a good idea on how everything is going to go down this season. First of all, Vince Young will be the best passing QB in college, (even better than the overated Lienhart)! He has always been the best running QB, so the combination will be deadly. I know in Soonerland that there are concerns about the QB situation, and justifiebly so. Thompson is a lot slower and not near the passer that Young is, and from what Im hearing, Bomar will probably be a bust. I expect he will transfer to TCU or Rice by next season. AD got a few lucky breaks last year, but this year I expect that he will exposed as an average RB. I feel much better with Selvin in our backfeild. I know OU has scoreboard for the past 5 seasons, but you all will have to admit that Texas was just a few breaks from winning the last 5-games, (the score doesnt tell the tale in a few of those games). If you look at how Texas dominated Michigan in the Rose Bowl, you'll see that Texas is pretty much invincible. Michigan was a much better team than USC. USC lucked their way through a weak PAC-10 schedule. You guys should believe every word of this because I am a product of a superior Texas education. My degree in liberal arts will open more doors than most ivy league degrees. Ivy league schools have to envy Texas because Texas offers just as good, if not better education, plus we dominate in just about every sport. Sometimes I dont want to believe it myself, I live in a crime free state (mostly), with a superior education, supporting the greatest football team in history. This is why you guys have so much trouble recruting in Texas, how could any top notch athlete pass all this up. There is just too much to offer here. Over the last few years it has also become obvious that OSU has become the football power in your state. All Texas fans know this because all Texas fans are a product of a superior Texas education. You do realize that all Texas fans are college graduates?
TCU by 10 on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

SOONER44EVER
9/1/2005, 11:24 PM
That is the first post on this board where I disagree with absolutely everything said. You sir, are a moron.

monty
9/1/2005, 11:24 PM
Wow...i gots nuthin'. Us hillbillies ought to give up now and throw up the white flag.

Big Gas Frog
9/1/2005, 11:28 PM
Im just confident in the total domination that will be displayed by my beloved horns. I have done a ton of research, so I have a good idea on how everything is going to go down this season. First of all, Vince Young will be the best passing QB in college, (even better than the overated Lienhart)! He has always been the best running QB, so the combination will be deadly. I know in Soonerland that there are concerns about the QB situation, and justifiebly so. Thompson is a lot slower and not near the passer that Young is, and from what Im hearing, Bomar will probably be a bust. I expect he will transfer to TCU or Rice by next season. AD got a few lucky breaks last year, but this year I expect that he will exposed as an average RB. I feel much better with Selvin in our backfeild. I know OU has scoreboard for the past 5 seasons, but you all will have to admit that Texas was just a few breaks from winning the last 5-games, (the score doesnt tell the tale in a few of those games). If you look at how Texas dominated Michigan in the Rose Bowl, you'll see that Texas is pretty much invincible. Michigan was a much better team than USC. USC lucked their way through a weak PAC-10 schedule. You guys should believe every word of this because I am a product of a superior Texas education. My degree in liberal arts will open more doors than most ivy league degrees. Ivy league schools have to envy Texas because Texas offers just as good, if not better education, plus we dominate in just about every sport. Sometimes I dont want to believe it myself, I live in a crime free state (mostly), with a superior education, supporting the greatest football team in history. This is why you guys have so much trouble recruting in Texas, how could any top notch athlete pass all this up. There is just too much to offer here. Over the last few years it has also become obvious that OSU has become the football power in your state. All Texas fans know this because all Texas fans are a product of a superior Texas education. You do realize that all Texas fans are college graduates?

:rolleyes: Troll!!

Beano's Fourth Chin
9/1/2005, 11:31 PM

[gasp]
BREATH BREATHE BREATHE
[inhaler]
BreATHE BREATHE BREATHE

How many times did you cross and uncross your legs while typing that? I bet all that giddy naughtiness made you have go pee pee.

jreed13
9/1/2005, 11:36 PM
dude..... pass the bong :D

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/1/2005, 11:37 PM
Hang on a sec let me break this filth down

Vince Young will be the best passing QB in college
LOL LOL LOL

Thompson is a lot slower and not near the passer that Young is
What do you base that off of Mr. Research ?

and from what Im hearing, Bomar will probably be a bust
Did your Uncle Jimbo tell ya that Mr. Research ?

AD got a few lucky breaks last year, but this year I expect that he will exposed as an average RB
As in 225 against your Whorn's lucky breaks ?

expect that he will exposed as an average RB
So second in the Heisman and many other accolades....average? mmm kay

I feel much better with Selvin in our backfeild
Well as long as you feel better that's good I suppose :D

know OU has scoreboard for the past 5 seasons
Only sentence in this crap that makes sense

but you all will have to admit that Texas was just a few breaks from winning the last 5-games
Umm so two of the games you lost by 40+ was just a few breaks ...Idiot

If you look at how Texas dominated Michigan in the Rose Bowl, you'll see that Texas is pretty much invincible.
If domination includes 1 point victories over an average team then sure :rolleyes:

USC lucked their way through a weak PAC-10 schedule.
In some games ....Yes

You guys should believe every word of this because I am a product of a superior Texas education.
You graduated the 5th grade ?

plus we dominate in just about every sport.
Except Big12 football

Sometimes I dont want to believe it myself, I live in a crime free state Have you ever been to or heard of S Oak Cliff?... Whorn

with a superior education, supporting the greatest football team in history. Wrong yet again

This is why you guys have so much trouble recruting in Texas
LOL

There is just too much to offer here..
I like the girls, everything else you can keep

Over the last few years it has also become obvious that OSU has become the football power in your state.
Well, I think we might have a chance at beating them this year

All Texas fans know this because all Texas fans are a product of a superior Texas education.Well, yeah some Texas schools go as high as the 8th grade

You do realize that all Texas fans are college graduates?
Yeah, I guess they must leave the state for that one ?

La Lafeyette by 14 Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Gas Frog
9/1/2005, 11:37 PM
I bet jreed13 hates this thread.

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/1/2005, 11:40 PM
Is there a classic posts thread somewhere ?

horns-r-fabulous
9/1/2005, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE]Troll!!

OK, fine. TCU by 3

Ardmore_Sooner
9/1/2005, 11:47 PM
As Comic Book Guy once said, "O, I see we aren't familiar with sarcasm!"

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/1/2005, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE]Troll!!

OK, fine. TCU by 3

So you're sayin' there's a chance :D

LosAngelesSooner
9/2/2005, 12:06 AM
Ah....Trolls....

silverwheels
9/2/2005, 12:11 AM
This is a cute thread. Fun stuff.

BajaOklahoma
9/2/2005, 12:26 AM

I love comedy.
And there is just too much there to correct...... when I can stop laughing.
I need some tissues for my eyes.

Readyfor8
9/2/2005, 12:38 AM
this is a joke, not even a horn could believe this stuff...

Readyfor8
9/2/2005, 12:41 AM
:rolleyes: Troll!!

Oh and BTW this ^... IS CLASSIC...

No spec though, im afraid you might shoot blood at me if i get too close...

TCUTiger
9/2/2005, 12:43 AM
All sounds good to me............Excellent post!

horns-r-fabulous
9/2/2005, 12:46 AM

OK, maybe I have just been reading some Texas posts on several of their message boards and I decided to pick out some of the funniest lines and compact them into one post,

or

maybe I am just another delusional Texas fan........

Soonerus
9/2/2005, 01:01 AM
or maybe your a wannabee...

leavingthezoo
9/2/2005, 01:09 AM
hehe

horns-r-fabulous
9/2/2005, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE]or maybe your a wannabee...

Ah yes, but a wannabee what?

Hook em'

Soonerus
9/2/2005, 01:39 AM
No, wannabee winner second Saturday in October....

Readyfor8
9/2/2005, 01:47 AM
Soonerus just can't stand it when im right.... Like I am most of the time, especially when he is involved...

Soonerus
9/2/2005, 01:49 AM
"Right" about what ??? I think you are a good guy....somewhat....

LAjew
9/2/2005, 04:53 AM
wow it amazes me people fall for this. And the oscar goes to .... I know us sooner fans are not that "ignant" to fall for this post. But the scary part is that Tex fans do believe it and it is a good collective of some of their scariest views. But hey atleast they execute more of themselves every year. Can they speed it up because whorn fans in general just offend me. And try living in LA by the way where I have to see that damn logo on hats and t-shirts everywhere. How the heck did the Mexican community start wearing their stuff. I know they don't even know what they are wearing, probably just like the "bull" logo on it. But G-d it makes me want to puke.

stoopified
9/2/2005, 06:53 AM
If you are gonna drop acid before you post,you should at least offer to share with us F'ing hillbilles.We gets tired of moonshine ALL the time.

SoonerMooner
9/2/2005, 06:56 AM
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/gayasthis.jpg

crawfish
9/2/2005, 07:50 AM

Paragraph breaks are your friend.

sammmo
9/2/2005, 07:54 AM
this has got to be a spoof

Schoonerbeer
9/2/2005, 08:12 AM
If VY is such a good passer, how come he hung a big ZERO on our bad secondary last year?????????????????? His running hung the same big ZERO!!!!

Jason White's Third Knee
9/2/2005, 09:00 AM

Genius. And people still fall for it. Nice work Fab.

soonervet
9/2/2005, 09:22 AM
Hey, have you guys had the chance to eat any of that new spicy microwave popcorn? Its great.

Soonermagik
9/2/2005, 09:23 AM
Hey, you can't even spell JUSTIFIABLY. Ivy league schools??? Hmmmm... Superior Texas education at it's finest!!! LOL!!!

Luthor
9/2/2005, 09:39 AM
I can't believe you guys would dignify this thread with a comment. He's obviously just spewing to see what sticks.

dougsooner
9/2/2005, 09:49 AM
Waffles > pancakes!

soonerboy_odanorth
9/2/2005, 10:00 AM

QUIT STEALING MY BIT!!! :D

XingTheRubicon
9/2/2005, 10:00 AM
It's like trying to tell if a slow kid is acting retarded, there's ample crossover and the line gets kind of blurry.

ucosooner
9/2/2005, 10:35 AM
Freakin' Hilarious.

Coloradosker
9/2/2005, 10:57 AM
Huge cajones on that one. But since he's done the research, why even play the game?

Howzit
9/2/2005, 11:05 AM
Good luck with all that.

Bless your heart.

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
9/2/2005, 11:07 AM

Have you every actually talked to Horns fans?!? Not only COULD they believe this stuff, they DO believe this stuff!! :mack:

Dio
9/2/2005, 11:34 AM
You left out lifting weights and running gassers. If you're going to be a troll, at least get it right.

;)

fossil
9/2/2005, 12:07 PM
horns-r-fabulous, you are either drunk, stupid, or hoplessly dillusional. Please get real with this garbage. You sound like some New England liberals with the outrageous statements you are making.

yermom
9/2/2005, 12:33 PM
you think if we ask nicely they will pull the starters for us in the 2nd half so they don't score in triple digits?

CENTRAL COAST SOONER FAN
9/2/2005, 01:14 PM
Hey, you can't even spell JUSTIFIABLY. Ivy league schools??? Hmmmm... Superior Texas education at it's finest!!! LOL!!!

Me thinks "backfeild" is actually spelled "backfield". But what do I know, I do not have a superior Texas education.

Soonermagik
9/2/2005, 01:36 PM
Me thinks "backfeild" is actually spelled "backfield". But what do I know, I do not have a superior Texas education.

LOL!!!

tbl
9/2/2005, 02:05 PM
As Comic Book Guy once said, "O, I see we aren't familiar with sarcasm!"

Exactly...

tbl
9/2/2005, 02:12 PM
Actually, I don't think he was being sarcastic. I've done the research, and I believe he may be correct. I was born and raised a Sooner, but I never realized how dumb I was until I moved to Texas. Being around all these people with superior Texas educations (and they are definitely superior), has made me realize what a pathetic team we root for.

AD is gonna suck
Bomar IS a bust
PT can't throw or run near as good as Vince Neil
The games over the past 5 years were extremely close, and we should have lost a couple of them

He forgot to mention what a sorry coach Stoops is and how superior Mack is....

We SUCK!!!!

Crimson Kid
9/2/2005, 02:18 PM
LMAO!!!

Oh that was a good one!!

So why didn't vince do all this the last two times we beat you, so he just all of a sudden got good in one year? Please!!

And a better passer then PT?? LOL!! another good one.

You need to wake up and smell the crimson buddy. :D

azzbakwardz
9/2/2005, 03:49 PM
Idiot......are all ASSHORN fans like this one? Oh, sorry, I did say asshorn didnt I.....best passing QB.....I cant stop laughing......omg.....

TCUTiger
9/2/2005, 03:50 PM
OK, maybe I have just been reading some Texas posts on several of their message boards and I decided to pick out some of the funniest lines and compact them into one post,

or

maybe I am just another delusional Texas fan........

HRF...............you are to be commended, you have declared
jihad against OhYew, you are now a martyr at TCU!

joe6pack
9/2/2005, 09:22 PM
This was funny!!! I dont care who ya are.

Even though this sounds like about every texas fan i ever met, this is obviously just a joke. Im surprised anyone fell for this.

ultimatesooner1
9/2/2005, 09:30 PM
I just turned a green dot into a red dot

Texas Golfer
9/2/2005, 10:17 PM

I can't believe that this troll generated three pages to his, obviously, sarcastic post. Not even a UT troll could smoke enough sh!t to actually believe any of this.

cuedaddy
9/3/2005, 08:55 AM

Boy...what are you smoking?! You lost ANY credibility when you used "Texas" and "invincible" in the same sentence. Your weak team will be exposed in Columbus, Ohio.

sessamoid
8/31/2006, 05:33 PM
ttt

picasso
8/31/2006, 05:39 PM
ttt
why? Vince is gone. So is Bromar.

belch.

soonerreign
8/31/2006, 05:41 PM
You might as well keep reliving last year. You probably won't live to see the next UT championship.

GottaHavePride
8/31/2006, 05:49 PM
ttt

Wait, you mean you registered just so you could bump a two-year-old thread without even contributing anything new or funny to the thread? Dude. Don't be that guy.

OUstud
8/31/2006, 06:58 PM
So the Whorns have themselves a demi-prophet. :rolleyes:

AzianSooner
8/31/2006, 08:17 PM
Half way read through the message from a whorn quoted below, I suddenly wanted to ride up my own little bevo bull

yep.. i gave it a good ride while yelling "texas fight" .. "texas fight".

Statalyzer
9/1/2006, 04:30 PM
Two year old thread

snicker.

yermom
9/1/2006, 04:37 PM
ok, that troll post is scary

even got the Bomar transfer part right :eek:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/1/2006, 04:52 PM
Wait, you mean you registered just so you could bump a two-year-old thread without even contributing anything new or funny to the thread? Dude. Don't be that guy.

he's a doctor, what do you expect him to do? be like oudoc? oh, wait...

Dances with Possums
9/1/2006, 06:25 PM
Gotta give the dude his props on this one. Those were some damn good calls. And some of ya'lls comments were pretty classic, too.

picasso
9/1/2006, 06:28 PM
Gotta give the dude his props on this one. Those were some damn good calls. And some of ya'lls comments were pretty classic, too.
you would have said the same DWP. Hell, Hornfans.com has already forgotten about Bob Stoops.

The VIIIth
9/1/2006, 07:33 PM
This is why I have a self imposed exile from all boards the week prior to the first game...is there anything worthwhile published by other fans in the 7 days that precede the beginning of every college football season.

As for your liberal arts degree from texas, you could probably get a job working for someone with an ivy league degree...perhaps as their gardener.

r5TPsooner
9/2/2006, 12:13 AM
As for your liberal arts degree from texas, you could probably get a job working for someone with an ivy league degree...perhaps as their gardener.

I was thinking a maid possibly.

Macanudo
9/2/2006, 03:42 AM
I was thinking a maid possibly.

[old high school cheer]We've got maids, yes we do...[/old high school cheer]

Whoa. This was a funny thread.

GDC
9/2/2006, 06:50 AM

**** off, whorn.

r5TPsooner
9/2/2006, 07:53 AM
**** off, whorn.

:eek:

stoopified
9/2/2006, 09:00 AM
Hash and rehash.

ruf/nekdad
9/2/2006, 09:42 AM
this has got to be a spoof

ya think?