PDA

View Full Version : T-minus 10 minutes . . . it's almost time to get Lost v2.0

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Rhino
5/3/2006, 10:05 PM
Jinx! You owe me coke!

jk the sooner fan
5/3/2006, 10:10 PM
you know, they really sorta "hotted" her up tonite too, down at the food bank, when she caught hurley....she had it going on.........course, so did ana lucia in a totally skanky sorta way

ok so where did michael shoot himself? in the heart? or shoulder?

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2006, 10:47 PM
you know, they really sorta "hotted" her up tonite too, down at the food bank, when she caught hurley....she had it going on.........course, so did ana lucia in a totally skanky sorta way

ok so where did michael shoot himself? in the heart? or shoulder?

Shoulder. Showed him with a sling

And I bet it's Anna Lucia that's dead.

She's a movie actor and will probably be doing movies soon.

Yeah, I'm thinking there was something in tha blankets that slowed the bullets. Metal plate for the picnic or something.

Man, that was a kick *** episode.

Just like a horrror movie, the chicks that bones...gets owned.

Jenny.

Carlson. ;)

jk the sooner fan
5/3/2006, 10:48 PM
haha, ana lucia screwed sawyer for the gun that ended up killing her

HAHAHAHA

yermom
5/3/2006, 11:30 PM
Shoulder. Showed him with a sling

And I bet it's Anna Lucia that's dead.

She's got DUIs and will probably be doing jail time soon.

Yeah, I'm thinking there was something in tha blankets that slowed the bullets. Metal plate for the picnic or something.

Man, that was a kick *** episode.

Just like a horrror movie, the chicks that bones...gets owned.

Jenny.

Carlson. ;)

kinda what i was thinking too

i can't imagine Libby still being alive, maybe she's in a coma? she can't really be around or she'd tell people that Micheal shot her. unless Henry took off with her...

dolemitesooner
5/3/2006, 11:39 PM
I can only hope anna lucia dies

SeattleOUstudent
5/3/2006, 11:51 PM
CARP! Great eppy!

Jimminy Crimson
5/4/2006, 01:15 AM
It looks like Michael got put in the clink in the next episode.

OU4LIFE
5/4/2006, 07:18 AM
So who called the 877 Hanso number?

I KNOW one of you did.

yermom
5/4/2006, 07:28 AM
i called a few minutes after it came up... i think it was getting hammered, i didn't get anyone

OKLA21FAN
5/4/2006, 07:43 AM
i have that 'death' connection

if you are female, don't have pre-marital sex on the island. the two that have done that, died within hours of the dirty deed.

and who says this show lacks moral standards

just sayin

yermom
5/4/2006, 07:48 AM
i know who is pulling the strings on the island now...

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/7491/jason3zm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2006, 08:02 AM
a couple of things from last nites episode

Jacks Dad tells the woman at that house "she's my daughter, i have a right to see her"

ok so Jack now has a sister.....who will it be?

Henry Gale says some pretty interesting things when he's talking to Locke...that guy is a plethora of interesting things

and Michael.....he looks like an other now, he's dirty, unshaven, clothes are tattered

OKLA21FAN
5/4/2006, 08:06 AM

Jacks Dad tells the woman at that house "she's my daughter, i have a right to see her"

ok so Jack now has a sister.....who will it be?the girl in the picture with Desmond that Jack gave that funny look when he saw it in the hatch?

Henry Gale says some pretty interesting things when he's talking to Locke...that guy is a plethora of interesting thingsthe master of deception

and Michael.....he looks like an other now, he's dirty, unshaven, clothes are tatteredi got nothin

skycat
5/4/2006, 08:24 AM

ok so Jack now has a sister.....who will it be?

...Sissssster. So you have a twin sisssster. Your feelings have now betrayed her too.

yermom
5/4/2006, 08:25 AM
so it's Kate?

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2006, 08:26 AM
i think the sister is somebody younger, the woman at the door was about jacks age

yermom
5/4/2006, 08:27 AM
yeah, i was kidding... maybe Claire?

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2006, 08:31 AM
claire was my first thought as well, has to be somebody on the island or somebody connected to the group thru one of the back stories

OUinFLA
5/4/2006, 08:40 AM
If Michael's actions are now controled by the Others, then his statements about their "tribe" are all misleading.
Prolly 200 of em, armed with uzi's, own liquior store, tailgate partys on Saturdays. Only lacking clean water and laundry skillz.

OUinFLA
5/4/2006, 08:43 AM
Sayid and Sawyer only single horndogs gettin any in this series so far?
oh, and theirs was a "one night stand" so to speak.

skycat
5/4/2006, 08:54 AM
so it's Kate?

Exactly ;)

Mjcpr
5/4/2006, 09:03 AM
This is what happens when you get arrested for DUI on the Hawaiian islands; you get whacked from your hit show.

Norm In Norman
5/4/2006, 09:09 AM
If crazy blonde chick is alive, Mikey is going down since she saw him shoot.

I think she had a shovel under the blankets and it blocked the bullets. She was going to use it to kill Hurley.

OU4LIFE
5/4/2006, 09:12 AM
This is what happens when you get arrested for DUI on the Hawaiian islands; you get whacked from your hit show.

I read an article from the writers that Anna was hired for a one year story arc....her death was planned before they hired her.

OU4LIFE
5/4/2006, 09:12 AM
Hurley: Cool, maybe if I get drunk enough I'll remember where I know you from.

heh

yermom
5/4/2006, 09:16 AM
If Michael's actions are now controled by the Others, then his statements about their "tribe" are all misleading.
Prolly 200 of em, armed with uzi's, own liquior store, tailgate partys on Saturdays. Only lacking clean water and laundry skillz.

yeah, i was believing him until i thought about the stage makeup, etc...

he is leading them to a trap

Mjcpr
5/4/2006, 09:17 AM
I read an article from the writers that Anna was hired for a one year story arc....her death was planned before they hired her.

Yeah, probably so....Libby was arrested for it too.....Mrs Mj suggested they may have been fired from the show for it, thus the whacking.

OU4LIFE
5/4/2006, 09:20 AM
Well, I'm thinking Libby is alive....to what extent we don't know just yet. But cop lady is FUBAR for sure.

Hatfield
5/4/2006, 09:46 AM
i was thinking that the pillows,blankets, and the fact that it is hard to kill crazy people might have spared libby but i agree that it will make it hard to explain why she wouldn't tell the rest of the gang about mike killing anna.

but then again people see horses, polar bears, gnat monsters all the time and don't tell nobody nuthin

Pricetag
5/4/2006, 10:18 AM
Libby got shot at least twice in the gut. She better have been packing something under those blankets, or there's no way she should survive.

etouffee
5/4/2006, 10:26 AM
looked more like 3 or 4 times to me. what would she have been carrying? she sent hurley for blankets and she was going to get wine, right?

colleyvillesooner
5/4/2006, 10:33 AM
looked more like 3 or 4 times to me. what would she have been carrying? she sent hurley for blankets and she was going to get wine, right?

It was two shots. She went for blankets and he was going for wine.

Hatfield
5/4/2006, 10:34 AM
anyone catch the manuscript sawyer was reading was Bad Twin that new book that is out in book stores written by someone that was lost on the oceanic flight?

next week is a libby flashback i think.

crawfish
5/4/2006, 10:44 AM
next week is a libby flashback i think.

Next week: Eko

2 weeks: Michael

Season finale: DESMOND!

crawfish
5/4/2006, 10:56 AM
Interesting.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000049

yermom
5/4/2006, 11:11 AM
Next week: Eko

2 weeks: Michael

Season finale: DESMOND!

Hot Rod
5/4/2006, 12:08 PM

Yeah, I read too that they've been having problems with these girls on the set.

However, one of the cast that is getting killed off said he enjoyed doing the show, but not full time and was willing to come back for flashbacks.

It should be an interesting through the next few weeks!

SoonerObsession
5/4/2006, 12:08 PM
I love some of Sawyers come backers. "I guess cuddling is out of the picture".

SeattleOUstudent
5/4/2006, 02:12 PM
Sawyer was cracking me up last night too. He is better comic relief than Hurley.

etouffee
5/4/2006, 02:22 PM
Libby is leaving because she's starring in a new show on CBS (along with Tom Cavanagh from Ed), not because of the DUI.

Pricetag
5/4/2006, 02:22 PM
The best part was the look on his face when he realized that Ana Lucia had stolen his gun.

OKLA21FAN
5/4/2006, 02:37 PM
has the show taken a turn towards being more Jack centric than Locke? while all the characters seem to be intertwind from their pasts, Jack seems to be in the center of it all.

Norm In Norman
5/4/2006, 02:49 PM
Did anyone get through on the phone? I tried and after a 10 or 15 second pause got a busy signal. I started calling immediately after ii saw it.

etouffee
5/4/2006, 02:57 PM
Did anyone get through on the phone? I tried and after a 10 or 15 second pause got a busy signal. I started calling immediately after ii saw it.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

crawfish
5/4/2006, 03:00 PM

It's always been busy for me.

1-877-HANSORG.

(etoufee, it was from a Hanso Foundation commercial that appeared right before the Invasion teaser).

OU4LIFE
5/4/2006, 03:16 PM
here ya go Norm.

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Hanso_Phone_Line

SoonerObsession
5/4/2006, 04:00 PM
http://thedharmainitiative.org/

Anyone have the username and password to login to this site?
I bet the password is the infamous number, but have no idea what the username would be.

OUinFLA
5/4/2006, 04:32 PM
try your username you use here, just substitue Lost for the first part.
:D

Sooner_Bob
5/4/2006, 04:56 PM
claire was my first thought as well, has to be somebody on the island or somebody connected to the group thru one of the back stories

I didn't think there was that much time between when Jack's dad went to the house and the crash for the sister to become as old as Claire???

Anyone know how much time was supposed to have passed between the two events??

Norm In Norman
5/4/2006, 09:54 PM
here ya go Norm.

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Hanso_Phone_Line
That site scares me every time I see it.

OU4LIFE
5/5/2006, 07:01 AM
I would have preferred a "thanks", but eh.

;)

sooneron
5/5/2006, 12:36 PM
I hope I'm wrong about this, but I think Libby is seriously injured and out cold- as she is laying on her deathbed, she tells somebody about it being Michael that shot her and the bitch I can't stand. This is, of course, is happening at the same time that the dudes have gone out into the woods looking to start some **** with the others on Michael's bad info.
Will they get word to the war party in time? Tune in next Sep.

Also, is Michael officially, an other? Or is he doing this on their word that they give Walt back?

skycat
5/5/2006, 01:00 PM
Also, is Michael officially, an other? Or is he doing this on their word that they give Walt back?

My guess is the latter. Just based on how emotional he got, and the body language he had when releasing TFHG.

OU4LIFE
5/5/2006, 01:04 PM
Ok, who didn't see the Michael thing coming? I mean, you had to know instantly when he started in on seeing them "living in teepees and wearing tattered clothes". We know from the medical hatch episode that all of that was just make-up, they were all very clean cut and professional looking in that ep.

I think Michael is just doing what he thinks he has to in order to get Walt back.....and who can blame him?

OUinFLA
5/5/2006, 01:10 PM
I blame him, I dont have any attachment to Walt.

Mjcpr
5/5/2006, 01:51 PM
I blame him too, I always thought Walt was kind of a brat. Also, Michael needs some Carmex.

Did anyone see Michael in next week's previews? He was looking kind of weird and then it showed Echo (sp?) falling off that cliff or whatever. At the time, I said 'looks like Michael got some of Walt's powers'....but maybe they just made it look that way in the previews.

OKLA21FAN
5/6/2006, 10:37 PM
okay, call me crazy....
but watching on Tevo with tthe good wife, i noticed the DRESS that Libby tried on for hurley in the hatch a few episodes ago. when Anna Lucia is talking with her Mom in the airport flashback (just after she is in line and hears Jack's pleading with the airline about his dad's casket getting on the plane) she walks in the a concourse, and behind is a lady wearing a 'flowered print' halter top dress. looks the same as the one Libby tried on.

it means little (i think), but it was there. other wise, i got nothin

Norm In Norman
5/6/2006, 10:40 PM
As in - she killed someone for the dress? I doubt someone changed while boarding the plane or something.

OKLA21FAN
5/6/2006, 10:45 PM
As in - she killed someone for the dress? I doubt someone changed while boarding the plane or something.
i thought the same thing

but then agian, ANNA 'changed' tops as well.

like i said it means nothing, but was just a 'notible'

tulsaoilerfan
5/7/2006, 07:02 PM
Finally got to watch this today, and WOW!! My son told me it was interesting, but he was kind enough not to spoil it for me.

achiro
5/8/2006, 10:08 PM
I just watched it myself.
Moral of the story: If you are a hawtie, or remotely close, you are gonna die.:mad:

yermom
5/8/2006, 10:38 PM
um, Kate and Claire are still alive ;)

tulsaoilerfan
5/9/2006, 07:35 AM
um, Kate and Claire are still alive ;)
You sure about Claire? When was the last time she was seen?;)

OU4LIFE
5/9/2006, 07:49 AM
I blame him too, I always thought Walt was kind of a brat. Also, Michael needs some Carmex.

I disagree, He needs some Burt's Beeswax. WAY better than Carmex.

Norm In Norman
5/9/2006, 02:44 PM
So here's a theory I just pieced together from stuff I read on another board...

Jack has a dad named Christian.
Christian meets Sawyer
Christian meets Anna Lucia
Christian dies.
Christian is not in the casket, so...

CHRISTIAN IS REALLY ALIVE AND IS PART OF DHARMA! Maybe Desmond was meeting Christian and that's why Jack happened to meet him. Maybe Desmond healed Jack's wife because Christian asked him to and Christian went to the island to pay his debt. Maybe Christian coerced Anna and Sawyer to get on the plane for some sort of reason. Maybe Christian crashed the plane. I dunno.

I just thought it was a weird thought.

colleyvillesooner
5/9/2006, 02:47 PM
This show kicks so much ***.

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2006, 03:09 PM
So here's a theory I just pieced together from stuff I read on another board...

Jack has a dad named Christian.
Christian meets Sawyer
Christian meets Anna Lucia
Christian dies.
Christian is not in the casket, so...

CHRISTIAN IS REALLY ALIVE AND IS PART OF DHARMA! Maybe Desmond was meeting Christian and that's why Jack happened to meet him. Maybe Desmond healed Jack's wife because Christian asked him to and Christian went to the island to pay his debt. Maybe Christian coerced Anna and Sawyer to get on the plane for some sort of reason. Maybe Christian crashed the plane. I dunno.

I just thought it was a weird thought.

i should so kick your *** for not using spoiler tags, you jumped all over me not too long ago for the same crime

actually, i've heard the same rumor, that jacks dad is "the man", the one in charge that the other guy (henry gale) referred too

far fetched maybe, but maybe not

Mjcpr
5/9/2006, 03:09 PM
i should so kick your *** for not using spoiler tags, you jumped all over me not too long ago for the same crime

actually, i've heard the same rumor, that jacks dad is "the man", the one in charge that the other guy (henry gale) referred too

But maybe.

OUinFLA
5/9/2006, 03:34 PM
But maybe.

Your insight is overwhelming. :D

Norm In Norman
5/9/2006, 03:41 PM

Huh? I jumped all over you for posting info from the teaser before the show aired, which prompted me to give up trying to be surprised while watching the show. I just posted stuff from past episodes and conjecture. I can guarantee you if I had some sort of information about a future episode, it would be in spoiler tags.

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2006, 03:45 PM
relax, i was kidding

Boarder
5/9/2006, 03:49 PM
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

MAKE A CIRCLE, QUICK!

colleyvillesooner
5/9/2006, 04:02 PM
heh

crawfish
5/9/2006, 04:07 PM
Just as the French chick said, we're all starting to turn on each other! :eek:

OU4LIFE
5/10/2006, 07:11 AM
none of you turn me on.

crawfish
5/10/2006, 07:36 AM
Yeah, right. I saw you lingering in Howzit's fark thread in "who's online".

OU4LIFE
5/10/2006, 07:50 AM
Yeah, right. I saw you lingering in Howzit's fark thread in "who's online".

I'm sorry, did you say something? I was lingering in Howzit's fark thread.

sooneron
5/10/2006, 08:01 AM
Kick his *** Sea Bass!!!

Mjcpr
5/10/2006, 01:07 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4705/1056/1600/lostexperienceclue.0.jpg

Norm In Norman
5/10/2006, 01:11 PM
Jed, i think you are right.

Pricetag
5/10/2006, 01:15 PM
Huh? I jumped all over you for posting info from the teaser before the show aired, which prompted me to give up trying to be surprised while watching the show. I just posted stuff from past episodes and conjecture. I can guarantee you if I had some sort of information about a future episode, it would be in spoiler tags.
Watching the episode teasers is the best way to ensure that you are surprised, IMO. I haven't seen one yet that hasn't tried to lead viewers to conclusions that don't actually come to pass in the next show.

Mjcpr
5/10/2006, 01:15 PM

I don't even really remember liking this show until today, around mid-morning.

Norm In Norman
5/10/2006, 01:19 PM
Me neither.

swardboy
5/10/2006, 04:33 PM
http://a.abc.com/images/spacer.gif http://a.abc.com/primetime/lost/images/228x72_fes_lost.jpg (http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing) Wednesday, May 10 at 9/8c
"?"
Mr. Eko enlists Locke to help find a secret location he believes houses answers to the island's mysteries. Meanwhile, Jack and the other survivors struggle to cope with the horrific situation in the hatch.

Hoo Boy! Eko/Locke on a mission! That bastage Michael has some 'splainin' to do.....have your popcorn ready kids.

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2006, 04:51 PM
SPOILER TAGS!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!

swardboy
5/10/2006, 06:37 PM
SPOILER TAGS!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!

THAT'S THE FREAKIN' TV GUIDE DESCRIPTION...Now if I said that Eko and Locke discover that Desmonde's farts constitute the smoke monster, THAT'D be a spoiler!

Lime Girl?

sooneron
5/10/2006, 08:17 PM
Good Episode, so far..

sooneron
5/10/2006, 08:28 PM
What did Jed say?

sooneron
5/10/2006, 09:06 PM
Well, I was close... Did anyone catch the website on the Hanso commercial? It was sublymnol or something I didn't catch it.

SCOUT
5/10/2006, 09:09 PM
sublymonal.com

sooneron
5/10/2006, 09:13 PM
That site must be taking a kajillion hits right now. I can't get on..

Sooner_Bob
5/10/2006, 09:14 PM
subLYMONal message unlocked . . .

Should I post it?

SCOUT
5/10/2006, 09:17 PM
I was able to get on the sublymonal page. It is a circle of television screens with the word obey in the middle. If you click on one of the screens (the one where the mouse arrow turns to a hand they will turn green.

The next page has a wavy line that alternates "code:" and then "Heir Apparent".
Below that it say sublimnal message unlocked. I can't get to the next screen. It must be swamped.

Sooner_Bob
5/10/2006, 09:18 PM
Ok, I guess I won't . . .

Sooner_Bob
5/10/2006, 09:23 PM
http://thehansofoundation.org/index.html#section=bios

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2006, 09:34 PM
my tivo stopped recording when hurley was crying over libby's dead body, what happened after that? anything of significance?

Norm In Norman
5/10/2006, 09:42 PM
They showed Mikey laying on the floor giving an evil look.

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2006, 09:48 PM
weird weird episode

OU4LIFE
5/10/2006, 09:55 PM
you do have to click on the screens, and it just so happens that you have to click the first on 4 times, the second one 8...15..16...23...42 to get to the code screen.

I can't get to the hansofoundation site....it keeps telling me my flash player isn't current, but it is.

OU4LIFE
5/10/2006, 09:57 PM
sublymonal.com

yep, and when you go there, in the title bar it's subLYMONal.com....and on the commercial the guy doing to voiceover says "lie-mon"...hmmmmm

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2006, 09:59 PM
my tivo stopped recording when hurley was crying over libby's dead body, what happened after that? anything of significance?

Mine too.

Anyone know what the preview for next week showed?

OU4LIFE
5/10/2006, 10:00 PM
yes

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2006, 10:04 PM
...and want to share?

Don't say "no", hairy man.

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2006, 10:08 PM
weight loss makes one cranky

colleyvillesooner
5/10/2006, 10:12 PM
heh

sooneron
5/10/2006, 10:15 PM
I don't know why I can't remember the preview. Friggin abc and the one minute or so over the time slot. They suck!

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2006, 10:16 PM
i noticed on my tivo that alias ran over almost a full 3 minutes, which might explain the problem

sooneron
5/10/2006, 10:17 PM
i noticed on my tivo that alias ran over almost a full 3 minutes, which might explain the problem
Yeah, it was over more than usual. I hate that show. It should have died two years ago. I'll go check the dvr downstairs to see. We set it over the 10 EST for safety.

sooneron
5/10/2006, 10:27 PM
Crap! The dvr was set for only 1 min over. I may have to write a letter on this one. Craptastic alias! Mother****ers asholes!1111!!

usmc-sooner
5/10/2006, 10:30 PM
I missed it all, tonight's show the preview for next week, everything!!!!!

sooneron
5/10/2006, 10:31 PM
I missed it all, tonight's show the preview for next week, everything!!!!!
Go to abc.com either tomorrow or the next day. You can watch the entire show streaming. Last week's is still up- I checked.

usmc-sooner
5/10/2006, 10:34 PM
Go to abc.com either tomorrow or the next day. You can watch the entire show streaming. Last week's is still up- I checked.

thanks

OU4LIFE
5/11/2006, 07:02 AM
Next week looks like there's going to be some conflict between the Others and the Losties. Sayid suspects Michael, and tells Jack. Zeke is shown in full makeup and ragtag clothes, Most of the Losties are shown standing on the beach staring at something with Clare saying "Oh My God".....that's about it.

achiro
5/11/2006, 07:16 AM
Next week looks like there's going to be some conflict between the Others and the Losties. Sayid suspects Michael, and tells Jack. Zeke is shown in full makeup and ragtag clothes, Most of the Losties are shown standing on the beach staring at something with Clare saying "Oh My God".....that's about it.
When they are looking out to sea and she say's oh my God, its another plane crashing, this one carries the Swedish Bikini Team, all about replenishing the hottie factor:D

OU4LIFE
5/11/2006, 07:17 AM
When they are looking out to sea and she say's oh my God, its another plane crashing, this one carries the Swedish Bikini Team, all about replenishing the hottie factor:D

IN!

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 07:31 AM
yep, and when you go there, in the title bar it's subLYMONal.com....and on the commercial the guy doing to voiceover says "lie-mon"...hmmmmm

At the very beginning of the commercial it says, in tiny letters, PAID FOR BY SPRITE. Is it a dumb idea to think th lie-mon is because of Sprite.....Lemon/Lime....Lymon.

Anyone?

Norm In Norman
5/11/2006, 07:31 AM
OFF!

Norm In Norman
5/11/2006, 07:32 AM
Well NOW my post doesn't make sense.

OU4LIFE
5/11/2006, 07:41 AM
I actually went to Lymon.com, and it is a sprite site.

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 07:42 AM
I actually went to Lymon.com, and it is a sprite site.

What do I win?

OU4LIFE
5/11/2006, 08:04 AM
a motto.

yermom
5/11/2006, 08:05 AM
What do I win?

probably Chick if you keep this up...

or is that Norm?

Hatfield
5/11/2006, 09:12 AM
so if you get the password from sublymonal.com take it to the honso site and go to the bios.....you can enter the password and get some more info....

sooneron
5/11/2006, 09:49 AM
Did you sign up for the newsletter by using the username> Pretty weird stuff

OKLA21FAN
5/11/2006, 09:59 AM
im lost now.

could be the ole triple trickeration delaio.

Pricetag
5/11/2006, 12:22 PM
At the very beginning of the commercial it says, in tiny letters, PAID FOR BY SPRITE. Is it a dumb idea to think th lie-mon is because of Sprite.....Lemon/Lime....Lymon.

Anyone?
A crummy commercial? Hanso-n of a bitch!

SCOUT
5/11/2006, 02:52 PM
http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=371893&page=1&pp=25

I found this thread on a UK message board. It has almost all of the details to the sublymonal webpage. There is also a link to a blog that has a ridiculous amount of information.

Boarder
5/11/2006, 03:02 PM
This whole show is a Dharma experiment to see if people will keep watching no matter what they throw at us.

colleyvillesooner
5/11/2006, 04:00 PM
heh good one

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 04:01 PM
When they find where those video feeds are recorded, they'll see who killed Ana and Libby.

OU4LIFE
5/11/2006, 04:01 PM
there shoud be a way to follow where the tube goes.

colleyvillesooner
5/11/2006, 04:04 PM
When they find where those video feeds are recorded, they'll see who killed Ana and Libby.

I doubt they are still recording. That was my thought too, but that station seems abandoned for a while. just a guess.

sooneron
5/11/2006, 04:05 PM
Maybe they're linked up to Penguin's pron drive. That thing has massive amounts of storage!

Mjcpr
5/11/2006, 04:06 PM
there shoud be a way to follow where the tube goes.

Oh, I think you know exactly where the tube goes.

colleyvillesooner
5/11/2006, 04:10 PM
Oh, I think you know exactly where the tube goes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/xLuk3x/16932553684374d27b86c1d2.gif

Sooner_Bob
5/11/2006, 04:45 PM
I can't get to the hansofoundation site....it keeps telling me my flash player isn't current, but it is.

Same here.

OUinFLA
5/11/2006, 08:53 PM
Did anyone notice that when Eko opened one of the journals with nothing written in it that he blew the dust off the pages?
Now how did dust get on the inside pages of a closed book?

Also when Locke sent the hand made map up the tube, where did it go, and who got it? Someone somewhere has to figure out that there are people in the monitoring station.

OKLA21FAN
5/11/2006, 10:55 PM
an observation:
during the pearl orientation film, the guy speaks of (paraphrasing) 'after your 8 hour shirft you will return via (something) to the (something) camp. i played it back a couple of times but could not understand just what he was saying. i wonder if by now, someone has a transript of the pearl orentation film.

it probably means nothing, but you never know (like the 'escape hatch' in the medical station. there must be a reason for it being there, but until it is needed we may never really know.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/11/2006, 11:08 PM
Did the dude on the film give a diferent name? Also, is the psychic the same one who told Claire to take her baby to America?

And I think we will see why Hurley was in the cuckoo's nest if he finds out it was Michael who killed Libby

OU4LIFE
5/12/2006, 07:07 AM
I wondered that too H, but I was too lazy to research it. In the first orientation film, he was Marvin Candle....but I thought he gave a different name in this one.

OKLA21FAN
5/12/2006, 07:18 AM
i was a different name, and also both his hands/arms were working (in the swan orientation film, his left arm seemed to a prostetic)

OU4LIFE
5/12/2006, 07:39 AM
in The Pearl orientation film, he introduces himself as Dr. Mark Wickman.

OU4LIFE
5/12/2006, 07:42 AM
Transcript of The Pearl orientation video:

Hello. I am Dr. Mark Wickman and this is your orientation film for station 5 of the *Dharma* Initiative.
Station 5 or, The Pearl, is a monitoring station where the activities of participants in Dharma Initiative projects can be observed and recorded; not only for posterity but for the ongoing refinement of the initiative as a whole.

As Karen DeGroot herself has written "Careful observation is the only key to true and complete awareness".

Your tour of duty in the Pearl will last three weeks and during this time, you and your partner will observe a psychological experiment in progress.

Your duty is to observe team members in another station on the island. These team members are not aware that they are under surveillance or that they are subjects of an experiment.

Working in eight hour shifts you and your partner will record everything you observe in the notebooks we provided. What is the nature of the experiment, you might ask. What do these subjects believe they are accomplishing as they struggle to fulfil their tasks? You, as the observer, don't need to know. All you need to know is that the subjects believe that their job is of the utmost importance. Remember, everything that occurs, no matter how minute or seemingly unimportant must be recorded.

Each time a notebook is filled with the fruits of your dilligent observation, roll it up and insert it into one of the containers provided. Then, simply place the container in the pneumatic tube and - presto! It will be transported directly to us.

At the end of your eight hour shift proceed to the Pala Ferry which will take you back to the barracks to prepare for your next * (?) ... on behalf of the DeGroots, Alvar Hanso, and all of us here at the Dharma Initiative - thank you. Namaste and good luck.

OKLA21FAN
5/12/2006, 07:55 AM
thanks

At the end of your eight hour shift proceed to the Pala Ferry which will take you back to the barracks to prepare for your next * (?)

Norm In Norman
5/12/2006, 07:55 AM
Wasn't one of the TVs on when they walked into the new hatch? How has it not burned out if someone didn't recently turn it on?

OU4LIFE
5/12/2006, 07:57 AM
Dr. Marvin Candle

Dr. Mark Wickman

Bad Twin?

Norm In Norman
5/12/2006, 07:59 AM
btw, did you guys see the bad twin author's interviews yet?

He said something about how his inspiration for the book was some dude from florida that one day was ferrying vacationers around and the next day was ferrying illegal stuff for somebody for lots of money. Pala Ferry? Hmmmm...

BigRedJed
5/12/2006, 10:48 AM
What was I right about?

OUinFLA
5/12/2006, 11:47 AM
Jed, I think you are wrong.

but, Im just a tad dissagreeable today.

Norm In Norman
5/12/2006, 12:26 PM
What was I right about?
Oh. That was from switch your avatar day. I was replying to ... someone or the other.

BigRedJed
5/12/2006, 12:51 PM
It looks like everyday is switch your avatar day in Normieland.

Boarder
5/12/2006, 01:45 PM
New SB Theory:

Did you see the camera in the observation hatch? The people there were being watched to see if they were watching the other people who were being watched. Putting the notebooks up the chute was thier own sort of button to push. It didn't matter what they wrote.

It's a double secret experiment on many levels.

SCOUT
5/12/2006, 01:50 PM
New SB Theory:

Did you see the camera in the observation hatch? The people there were being watched to see if they were watching the other people who were being watched. Putting the notebooks up the chute was thier own sort of button to push. It didn't matter what they wrote.

It's a double secret experiment on many levels.

I thought about that too. I saw a description of a Skinner Box on Wikipedia and it even mentions Lost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinner_Box

sooneron
5/12/2006, 01:55 PM
It looks like everyday is switch your avatar day in Normieland.
He may have been referring to me when I had your avatar. Re: Libby's deathbed utterance of Michael prediction. I was close.

dolemitesooner
5/12/2006, 02:51 PM
Did the dude on the film give a diferent name? Also, is the psychic the same one who told Claire to take her baby to America?

It was SBSB NAILED THIS ONE

achiro
5/17/2006, 02:13 PM
new tonight?

Norm In Norman
5/17/2006, 02:23 PM
Yep. Season finale is next week.

crawfish
5/17/2006, 02:51 PM
Read a report that next year, there will only be one (extra-long) break in the season. Unbroken stream of episodes until the holidays, then an unbroken string starting in January.

sooneron
5/17/2006, 08:48 PM
Decent finale so far... I'm still waiting to see what happens with my theory- it's not completely shot.
And what will Sayeed do? I don't see him staying back with the women folk and Hurley.

sooneron
5/17/2006, 08:57 PM
I am already tired of the old broads speaking like male hillbillies identity theft commercial! I think it's been out for about 2 weeks!

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:03 PM
Hmmmm, a boat...

Norm In Norman
5/17/2006, 09:08 PM
HOLY CRAP ON A STICK! i don't recall ever wanting to see a season finale so badly before.

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:10 PM
Sep can't get here fast enough.

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:12 PM
Hmmmm, a boat...
Use some gawd damn ****ing spoiler tags ...wtf the **** .....sigh:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SoonerAtKU
5/17/2006, 09:13 PM
So it seems as if they're really pushing the "psychological experiment" angle with the last two episodes. The question becomes: Do we believe that, or are they suckering us off base and pulling a hidden ball trick like the Bad News Bears?

Norm In Norman
5/17/2006, 09:15 PM
Sep can't get here fast enough.
I'm thinking you think that was the finale. Next week is the 2 hour season finale.

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:20 PM
Use some gawd damn ****ing spoiler tags ...wtf the **** .....sigh:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Newsflash! If you don't want to ****ing see ANYTHING about tonight's epidsode, don't click on the ****ing Lost thread. My post was no spoiler for anyone that watched the show when it was on CST!:texan:

OUinFLA
5/17/2006, 09:20 PM
HOLY CRAP ON A STICK! i don't recall ever wanting to see a season finale so badly before.

me too, I want my Wednesday night back for a while.

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:21 PM
I'm thinking you think that was the finale. Next week is the 2 hour season finale.
You realize how many more questions will pop up next week? We'll get one resolution - a small one , a huge cliffhanger and more information that will lead to more questions.

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:23 PM
Newsflash! If you don't want to ****ing see ANYTHING about tonight's epidsode, don't click on the ****ing Lost thread. My post was no spoiler for anyone that watched the show when it was on CST!:texan:
Do you see other spoiler tags in this thread? WOW IF YOU CAN READ YOU MIGHT. You posted that before the show was over ...lock at the post time.

If you don't want neg dont post spoilers befoe the show is over

Norm In Norman
5/17/2006, 09:25 PM
You guys cool it.

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:25 PM
I am just asking for spoiler tags to be used. You have asked the same thing..I would like it. thanks

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:27 PM
Do you see other spoiler tags in this thread? WOW IF YOU CAN READ YOU MIGHT. You posted that before the show was over ...lock at the post time.

If you don't want neg dont post spoilers befoe the show is over
I posted it as the show was ending! The show was over at 9:05PM CST! Look, it's not my fault that you missed the show for some sucktastic gangsta nba action. If you were smart (big ****ing leap) you would have ignored this thread, streamed the show tomorrow and THEN looked at the thread.

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:27 PM
not necessary

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:28 PM
wtf ......you think I did not see that...omg

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:29 PM
If a fly lands on that side of the board I am going to see it

Norm In Norman
5/17/2006, 09:32 PM
Honestly, if he was posting something about what is going to happen for a future episode that got leaked then I would not be happy. I can't see that him posting something while it happens is a big deal.

Even though an episode of lost can be recorded for future viewing, I say that since there will be another episode the next week that spoiler tags shouldn't be used after the episode airs. Movies though are a different matter. I'd say if it's still strong at the box office then it should have spoiler tags. But that's just my opinion.

Norm In Norman
5/17/2006, 09:34 PM
Double post? What am I - a noob?

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:36 PM
Is telling me to **** off dip **** fair...then canging it to not nessecary Fair?

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:37 PM
My thoughts- what's the fun if we can't talk about a tv show as it HAPPENS. Next thing you know, some idiot that missed a football game will be bitching on a game thread!

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:38 PM
My thoughts- what's the fun if we can't talk about a tv show as it HAPPENS. Next thing you know, some idiot that missed a football game will be bitching on a game thread!
Footbal is differnt from a tv show ...For the same reason I watched the Nba game tonight. anyone can go to yermoms and watch a show

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:38 PM
Is telling me to **** off dip **** fair...then canging it to not nessecary Fair?
Child, let ..... it ...... go.....

I'm sure NO ONE knew what it was til you just posted it. Not to mention it was tongue in cheek for the most part.

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 09:39 PM
Child, let ..... it ...... go.....

I'm sure NO ONE knew what it was til you just posted it. Not to mention it was tongue in cheek for the most part.
yeah i'll bet:rolleyes:

birddog
5/17/2006, 09:41 PM
what's Lost?

OUinFLA
5/17/2006, 09:41 PM
Heck, I watched it, and Im still not sure what happend.
Im LOST

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:43 PM
Heck, I watched it, and Im still not sure what happend.
Im LOST
heh
http://www.geocities.com/simpsonshq2000/Pictures/characters/grampastartled.JPG

birddog
5/17/2006, 09:44 PM
never seen it.

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:47 PM
never seen it.
seen what?

birddog
5/17/2006, 09:49 PM
who?

sooneron
5/17/2006, 09:52 PM
who?
I don't know, check above, I gave something away!:texan:

birddog
5/17/2006, 09:55 PM
doleo, look away, elliott yamin just got kicked off idol.

SeattleOUstudent
5/17/2006, 10:12 PM
Dont tell Dolemite, but did anyone notice that they enter the 'secret' numbers on the computer and it resets the clock? I mean, I just hate to give TOO much away here in the LOST thread on the night of an eppisode.:rolleyes:

tulsaoilerfan
5/17/2006, 10:24 PM
Good episode, but i'm betting that the clips that previewed next week are much ado about nothing

crawfish
5/17/2006, 10:40 PM
Man, great episode...

Try and catch who's in about six frames of next week's previews.

SeattleOUstudent
5/17/2006, 10:53 PM
Man, great episode...

give!

Jimminy Crimson
5/17/2006, 11:21 PM
HO
LEE
CRAP

Awesome episode.

That miss cleo lady gives me the heebie jeebies! :eek:

Boarder
5/18/2006, 12:24 AM
Man, great episode...

Senor Desmond....

One of them, Kate seems to be falling as if shot. Charlie and Eko caught in the steel wall trap in the bunker, which must be what happens when the countdown ends. Jack's smashing thing was on the boat. I bet the Dharma key was turned to make the plane crash. Super magnet control or something.

It was pretty cool.

yermom
5/18/2006, 02:27 AM
HO
LEE
CRAP

Awesome episode.

That miss cleo lady gives me the heebie jeebies! :eek:

don't give too much away, some of us haven't seen it yet ;)

at first i thought Michael was lying about how they lived... he was just getting played

i'm still not sure what prompted him to start shooting people though

i can't believe they killed off Libby before we figured out what her deal with Hurley and the Mental Hospital was :mad:

and what is the significance of the list? are they "good" people? "bad" people? i'm not sure how Hurley would be in the group with the rest of them

i hope it's not the Harlem Globtrotters on the boat

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2006, 06:33 AM
i hope its not the apple dumpling gang on the boat

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 07:42 AM
at first i thought Michael was lying about how they lived... he was just getting played
He might not know....one of the things Walt said was "they're not who they appear or not what they seem like" or something like that. I thought that might mean the way they live or the makeshift town wasn't necessarily true.

Mrs Mj noticed, or thought she noticed, that Michael was able to change the minds of Sayid and Jack. First was Jack, when he disagreed with how they should go after the Others...Michael was hell bent (now we know why) on taking only the group of 5, Jack wanted to explore other options; when Michael looked him in the eye, he changed his stance. Same thing happened with Sayid. Anyone else notice that? I've thought for a while he might have some "Walt powers".

Norm In Norman
5/18/2006, 07:46 AM
Thinking about it, Walt had a bit of information:

1. They aren't who they appear to be.
2. They make him take tests.
3. He is scared and wants Mikey to save him.

Unless he is officially one of them now, I'm thinking the others really are bad. I am wondering why Mikey shot those chicks though, since he wasn't told to. Maybe he thought it was the fastest way to get them to react. He could have just hit everyone in the back of the head with a shovel and done the same thing. Also, why is he so impoertant to the others? Was it just important to get the 4 on the list?

Oh, and isn't it interesting that the others knew Mikey was on the way to get Walt? That looked like a trap to me. i think that the video room was another experiment and there is another master video room somewhere else that the others control and that's why they can hear and know things. Although how did they know sawyer's real name? Has he revealed that?

BUT, what is the smoke/security system that has been ignored for so long? Why did it only take 3 or 4 days for Locke to heal (and where was he going)? how did Eko have those visions? How is all the other supernatural stuff happening?

Also, Alex is going to help them somehow. They've set her up to be a good guy. Girl. Whatever.

Norm In Norman
5/18/2006, 07:49 AM
He might not know....one of the things Walt said was "they're not who they appear or not what they seem like" or something like that. I thought that might mean the way they live or the makeshift town wasn't necessarily true.

Mrs Mj noticed, or thought she noticed, that Michael was able to change the minds of Sayid and Jack. First was Jack, when he disagreed with how they should go after the Others...Michael was hell bent (now we know why) on taking only the group of 5, Jack wanted to explore other options; when Michael looked him in the eye, he changed his stance. Same thing happened with Sayid. Anyone else notice that? I've thought for a while he might have some "Walt powers".
He didn't change Sayid's mind, Sayid just saw through him and realized the only way to get Mikey to lead them to the others is to make Mikey think he's still in charge. I think he'll have 5 or 6 tail Mike's group next week then they will ambush the others. Maybe that's what the others want though.

crawfish
5/18/2006, 08:27 AM
Interesting theory: Michael is NOT Walt's natural father. Remember that Walt's mom talked him out of pursuing the injunction before the paternity test would have been administered...she even said she thought he was going to win when it seems he would have had very little chance. I think she might have been throwing up a smoke screen to hide Walt's real parentage (connected to a Hanso employee?)

Which explains the questioning and blood test Mike received by the others.

Norm In Norman
5/18/2006, 08:31 AM
So maybe Hanso is like Jesus and Walt is like the son of Jesus?

sooneron
5/18/2006, 08:32 AM
Thinking about it, Walt had a bit of information:

1. They aren't who they appear to be.
2. They make him take tests.
3. He is scared and wants Mikey to save him.

Unless he is officially one of them now, I'm thinking the others really are bad. I am wondering why Mikey shot those chicks though, since he wasn't told to. Maybe he thought it was the fastest way to get them to react. He could have just hit everyone in the back of the head with a shovel and done the same thing. Also, why is he so impoertant to the others? Was it just important to get the 4 on the list?

I think he knew killing the cop would polarize the rest to wanna go after the others.
I would have to bet they want Hurley for the numbers thing.

Oh, and isn't it interesting that the others knew Mikey was on the way to get Walt? That looked like a trap to me. i think that the video room was another experiment and there is another master video room somewhere else that the others control and that's why they can hear and know things. Although how did they know sawyer's real name? Has he revealed that?

I was wondering why they seemed to know Michael was coming. They must have a feed into the control room. They left Michael, Sawyer, Jin for dead in the ocean surrounded by Dharma sharks.

BUT, what is the smoke/security system that has been ignored for so long? Why did it only take 3 or 4 days for Locke to heal (and where was he going)? how did Eko have those visions? How is all the other supernatural stuff happening?

Also, Alex is going to help them somehow. They've set her up to be a good guy. Girl. Whatever.
I almost forgot about the smoke, it's been so long. It's obvious the island has some sort of healing powers. Ruby doesn't have cancer and Locke is up and at'em. The thing that puzzled me is, the "vaccine" kit. That was sort of weird. What are the vaccines?

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 08:32 AM
I think the sailboat is the same one that had Nicole Kidman and that crazy dude on it in Dead Calm.

crawfish
5/18/2006, 08:34 AM
The thing that puzzled me is, the "vaccine" kit. That was sort of weird. What are the vaccines?

The bigger question is, where did Charlie GET the vaccine?

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 08:35 AM
I like how Claire was ready to just start shooting it into herself and Aaron. If it were me, I think I'd run it by Jack first but I'm crazy like that.

OU4LIFE
5/18/2006, 08:40 AM
Senor Desmond....

One of them, Kate seems to be falling as if shot. Charlie and Eko caught in the steel wall trap in the bunker, which must be what happens when the countdown ends. Jack's smashing thing was on the boat. I bet the Dharma key was turned to make the plane crash. Super magnet control or something.

It was pretty cool.

Close, but it looked to me like Kate was being dragged, not shot. and did you see that huge as5 pile of canisters behind Jack in that one snippet? Man, that's a lot of tablets with writings on them in there.

and where in the holy f*ck did Locke take off to? You saw him getting ready to smash the computer and you see Ecko's arm come in there at the last second to stop him.

next week is gonna be good.

Did anyone go to the website that was mentioned in this weeks commercial? interesting.

sooneron
5/18/2006, 08:42 AM
Close, but it looked to me like Kate was being dragged, not shot. and did you see that huge as5 pile of canisters behind Jack in that one snippet? Man, that's a lot of tablets with writings on them in there.

and where in the holy f*ck did Locke take off to? You saw him getting ready to smash the computer and you see Ecko's arm come in there at the last second to stop him.

next week is gonna be good.

Did anyone go to the website that was mentioned in this weeks commercial? interesting.
I missed the website. What was it.

crawfish
5/18/2006, 08:46 AM
http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/

yermom
5/18/2006, 08:46 AM
it was a Jeep thing this week

OUinFLA
5/18/2006, 08:56 AM
i hope it's not the Harlem Globtrotters on the boat

No, it's the Skipper, Gilligan, the movie star, the professor....etc.
you know the song.

I didnt want to give away that insite away to someone who hasnt "seen" it.

sooneron
5/18/2006, 08:57 AM
it was a Jeep thing this week
spoiler!

Norm In Norman
5/18/2006, 08:59 AM
EW Article (http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1193533_3||1045714_0_,00.html)

It's about theories on what's happening, with possible spoilers since it's got the lost producers answering a few questions. If you click on the "next" link at the bottom of that page, it shows the cast members's previous roles, including "Kate" in a commercial for a dating line.

colleyvillesooner
5/18/2006, 09:07 AM
Anyone else think maybe the big *** magnet can turn on super high, and that could have made the plane crash? Maybe the wait around until something forces a plane within reach of the magnet and, ZAP!

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah, Boarder does.

sooneron
5/18/2006, 09:30 AM
I got chicken **** negged for not using spoiler tags about an episode that had already aired! heh

sooneron
5/18/2006, 09:38 AM
I think the sailboat is the same one that had Nicole Kidman and that crazy dude on it in Dead Calm.
That boat is larger. I think it's the Flying Wasp!

http://www.carlspackler.com/archive/cs_239.jpg

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 09:41 AM
I got chicken **** negged for not using spoiler tags about an episode that had already aired! heh

I wonder who did it?

Boarder
5/18/2006, 10:02 AM
OK, new theory.

It's all about Walt. Who did Walt's mom go to work for in Europe? They may have been performing tests on her and Walt. It affected her and she got sick and died. They tracked Michael to Australia and found out when he was coming back. Then used the super magnet to crash the plane. It's all a part of a big experiment to make super human soldiers and it was started by, you guessed it, George Bush!

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2006, 10:24 AM
i agree with boarder on walt being the focus, especially if next weeks season finale uses him as the cliff hanger for next season, makes one think he's the focal point of why they're on the island

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2006, 10:33 AM
can anybody decode this latin from that website?

Permissum Vestri Complector Rector Vos

OU4LIFE
5/18/2006, 10:35 AM
Allow your compassion guide you.

yermom
5/18/2006, 10:38 AM
I wonder who did it?

he just called me, he's still ****ed :D

Jimminy Crimson
5/18/2006, 10:49 AM
i can't believe they killed off Libby before we figured out what her deal with Hurley and the Mental Hospital was :mad:

I think she might reappear in a flashback episode at some point.

OUinFLA
5/18/2006, 10:53 AM
he just called me, he's still ****ed :D

our work is done.

crawfish
5/18/2006, 10:54 AM

Rumors are that she has some connection to Desmond that we'll see next week

jk the sooner fan
5/18/2006, 10:55 AM
my hope is that next week, somebody will say "we're gonna need a bigger boat"

:)

Boarder
5/18/2006, 10:56 AM
my hope is that next week, somebody will say "we're gonna need a bigger boat"

:)
That would rule!

yermom
5/18/2006, 10:58 AM

yeah, but what is the point then?

i can only imagine she was hatching some nefarious plan or something and maybe Michael did something good for the group

OU4LIFE
5/18/2006, 11:05 AM

the creators already said that she would be in future flashbacks....even into next year.

sooneron
5/18/2006, 11:07 AM
What about Claire's baby then? It has to be strongly connected somehow. She was warned by the dude that she should keep it back in Season 1.

Of course, Libby could have been sent to the asylum to look after the dude with the numbers stuck in his head. He tells Hurley and mysteriously dies. Maybe he escaped from the island and Libby was the "eraser".

Boarder
5/18/2006, 11:09 AM
I bet Psychic Dude worked/got experimented on by Hanso, too.

sooneron
5/18/2006, 11:12 AM
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/index-forecast.asp?partner=forecastfox&myadc=0&zipcode=73069&u=1

heh!:texan:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/18/2006, 11:54 AM
btw, i think henry gale im'd the dharma folks when he went into the other room while locke was under the gate.

Jimminy Crimson
5/18/2006, 11:58 AM
btw, i think henry gale im'd the dharma folks when he went into the other room while locke was under the gate.

good point, i hadn't thought about that.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/18/2006, 12:02 PM
given the timeline of when it happened vs when clue approached micheal makes sense.

another point is that michael said something when kate was brought into the others camp. she should have known he was there.

walt said they were pretending, but then he became all theatrical.

OKLA21FAN
5/18/2006, 12:11 PM
assuming that the boat is Desmond's from his race around the world, did he use the time from when he ran away from the hatch to 'fix' it after his shipwreck? seems like a long time for a boat to be just sitting around and such though.

and does anything think he is or is not tied to the others? (im thinking he is not directly tied to them and has little knowledge about them)

sooneron
5/18/2006, 12:12 PM
Hmmmmm

yermom
5/18/2006, 12:16 PM
assuming that the boat is Desmond's from his race around the world, did he use the time from when he ran away from the hatch to 'fix' it after his shipwreck? seems like a long time for a boat to be just sitting around and such though.

and does anything think he is or is not tied to the others? (im thinking he is not directly tied to them and has little knowledge about them)

my only thought on that is the "him" that he was waiting for

who is "he" anyway?

sooneron
5/18/2006, 12:23 PM
Walt?

yermom
5/18/2006, 12:24 PM
he thought Locke was "him"

and "Zeke" was talking about "him" as well, so was TFHG

sooneron
5/18/2006, 01:10 PM
Rumors are that she has some connection to Desmond that we'll see next week
He's in the preview for about 4 frames as someone else pointed out, sort of...;)

I had to watch the preview 3 times to catch it.

sooneron
5/18/2006, 01:11 PM
he thought Locke was "him"

and "Zeke" was talking about "him" as well, so was TFHG
It didn't seem like Michael was recruiting Locke so much or at all. That must mean something.

Rhino
5/18/2006, 01:18 PM
I thought Hurley was "him" because he knew the answer to Desmond's question.

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

OKLA21FAN
5/18/2006, 01:23 PM
I thought Hurley was "him" because he knew the answer to Desmond's question.

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?i remember those claims from season one that he could answer the riddle, but never found out which episode he said it.

but even if he did, im thinking the connection (or where he heard it) was from 'Lenny' (the dude where hurley got the numbers from) in the phsycho hospital

Rhino
5/18/2006, 01:52 PM
i remember those claims from season one that he could answer the riddle, but never found out which episode he said it. I just looked around and I guess it was just a rumor that he said it.

yermom
5/18/2006, 01:55 PM
some forum said he asked the same question when taking a "census"?

so far i've see two answers...