PDA

View Full Version : So I'm eating lunch at Red Lobster...

Okieflyer
8/17/2005, 04:21 PM
...today and there at the table across the way is Eduardo Najara. I guess he's back in town for something. I was up in Denver and caught a game while I was there and the people up there just love him. Didn't go bother him though, wish I would have had my camera. :)

King Crimson
8/17/2005, 04:40 PM
they love him up here in Denver. he gave them a lot of quality hustle D minutes--when camby was hurt especially--during the Nuggets post all-star break run to the playoffs.

Paperclip
8/18/2005, 04:22 PM
His in-laws live here.

JohnnyMack
8/18/2005, 04:36 PM
[Isiah Thomas]I just got back from Red Lobster[/Isiah Thomas]

GottaHavePride
8/19/2005, 12:27 AM
Najera is still my favorite player to see play live at OU. (Hollis Price is a very, very close second.)

stoopified
8/27/2005, 03:45 AM
I got tosee Eduardo play his final home game as a Sooner .When he knelt down and kissed the OU emblem on the floor I thiught LNC was gonna explode.One tough Hombre.

Stanley1
8/27/2005, 08:40 AM
I got tosee Eduardo play his final home game as a Sooner .When he knelt down and kissed the OU emblem on the floor I thiught LNC was gonna explode.One tough Hombre.

That was the game against Texas right? I've got it on video I think. He and Gabe Muoneke battled all game long, then Eduardo just took over the last 10 minutes or so. Really a great game to watch.