PDA

View Full Version : Hells Kitchen

StoopTroup
8/1/2005, 08:38 PM
This is getting good now....

The Head of the kitchen is pumping up the ego of the Chef and the chef says "I'd rather you call me Brad Pitt's Wife"....

[silence]

Head Chef..."He's got issues"

Fox Channel...

Just doesn't seem like a Blue State kind of show...lol

Mjcpr
8/5/2005, 07:04 PM
I saw this thread Tuesday but didn't watch the finale until last night. I liked both guys so I wasn't rooting for anybody but what was up with that "offer"? The whole show they talked about winning their very own restaurant, then the guy won, was offered to work with Chef Ramsay in London, he took it, end of show. :confused:

Jerk
6/4/2007, 08:15 PM
It's one of the few tv shows I like. I think Chef Ramsey just made one girl pass out. He's one mean mofo.

critical_phil
6/4/2007, 08:17 PM
i'm recording it, so STFU

Mongo
6/4/2007, 08:26 PM
i'm recording it, so STFU

Do you know how I know you are gay, you TIVO Hell's Kitchen.

KC//CRIMSON
6/4/2007, 08:43 PM
Watch this, it's better. New season starts next Wednesday.

http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/index.php

proud gonzo
6/4/2007, 09:31 PM
i freaking love that show. Gordon Ramsay = awesome

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:05 AM
it's not even close..... (http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/154/index.jsp)

Boomer.....
7/25/2007, 11:06 AM
I am a big fan of Hell's Kitchen, so I can't wait for this one.

mdklatt
7/25/2007, 11:08 AM

I've seen it a couple of times on BBCA. I like it even better than Hell's Kitchen. I hope Fox doesn't **** it up.

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:09 AM

this pwns Hell's Kitchen.

first of all, it's on BBC - so only the F bomb is bleeped. so you get to hear him say things like Are you pulling my :chicken:

also, he's at a different locale each episode, so i don't have to worry about hating the same people from week to week.

Boomer.....
7/25/2007, 11:19 AM
I have cox digital cable, but don't recall this BBC channel.

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:20 AM
I have cox digital cable, but don't recall this BBC channel.

176 in OKC.

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:23 AM
i guess i didn't realize this show was coming to FOX in the fall.

Mongo
7/25/2007, 11:24 AM
Why anyone would put up with that dudes BS is beyond me

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 11:25 AM
**** off, dip ****

Mongo
7/25/2007, 11:27 AM
**** off, dip ****

menopause is making you cranky

Boomer.....
7/25/2007, 11:36 AM
So, is Fox only replaying the series after BBC is done with it?

achiro
7/25/2007, 11:55 AM
Dude can't be very bright talking like he does to people with pans, hot liquids, and knives around!
I'm pretty sure I've never allowed anyone to disrespect me the way he does those people on a regular basis.:eek:

def_lazer_fc
7/25/2007, 11:59 AM
I'm pretty sure I've never allowed anyone to disrespect me the way he does those people on a regular basis.:eek:
and thats why i like it. to see how many people he can make cry. now **** off you donkey!:D

Mongo
7/25/2007, 12:04 PM
There is some mighty fine moderating going on

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/25/2007, 12:05 PM
Heh.

Petro-Sooner
7/25/2007, 12:22 PM
nm

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 12:23 PM
He bitches more than my wife. I can put up with her cause she puts out, sometimes.

where is 1TC?

Mongo
7/25/2007, 12:24 PM
where is 1TC?

VD clinic, he has a bad case of sixteen year old

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 12:31 PM
for ****'s sake.

Mongo
7/25/2007, 12:33 PM
for ****'s sake.

I didnt like your setup.

And you better check your tone Susan, I dont like it.

critical_phil
7/25/2007, 12:35 PM
I didnt like your setup.

And you better check your tone Susan, I dont like it.

let me know when you can make weight at 205 and we'll take it to the octagon.

:twinkies::twinkies::twinkies:

Mongo
7/25/2007, 12:40 PM
let me know when you can make weight at 205 and we'll take it to the octagon.

:twinkies::twinkies::twinkies:

I will make 205 when I am getting my organs removed on the autopsy table.

I bet you just want to try out your new move, face to the crotch take down.

Okla-homey
7/25/2007, 05:05 PM
The thing I enjoy most about HK is when the panicked wanna-be chefs are sweating big sweat droplets into the entrees as they do the plating and presentation.

That, and when that ex-Waffle House cook got behind and was busted hauling pasta out of the trash and putting it into a pot to reheat and serve. That rocked.

If you've ever worked in a restaurant, you know that happens from time to time. She was just keeping it real.

NormanPride
7/25/2007, 05:27 PM
The thing I enjoy most about HK is when the panicked wanna-be chefs are sweating big sweat droplets into the entrees as they do the plating and presentation.

That, and when that ex-Waffle House cook got behind and was busted hauling pasta out of the trash and putting it into a pot to reheat and serve. That rocked.

If you've ever worked in a restaurant, you know that happens from time to time. She was just keeping it real.

That wasn't the Waffle House cook. She rocked this season and got thrown off last week in a terrible decision. That was the girl with the horse face that lied about her experience in the kitchen.

Oh, and 2 more minutes on the Wellington!

def_lazer_fc
7/25/2007, 05:31 PM
That wasn't the Waffle House cook. She rocked this season and got thrown off last week in a terrible decision. That was the girl with the horse face that lied about her experience in the kitchen.

Oh, and 2 more minutes on the Wellington!
so me and my friends aren't the only ones that refer to that girl as Horseface? and waffle hut girl had to go, put up against rock and all. he's been the most solid throughout the show so far imo.

Okla-homey
7/25/2007, 05:33 PM
so me and my friends aren't the only ones that refer to that girl as Horseface? and waffle hut girl had to go, put up against rock and all. he's been the most solid throughout the show so far imo.

Is that blonde ex-nanny still there?

Boomer.....
7/26/2007, 07:37 AM
Yes, but she should be the next to go. She messes up constantly, but Ramsay keeps her around.

Mixer!
7/26/2007, 09:02 AM
I remember reading somewhere that members of the HK's production crew placed large online bets on Rock because he was the chosen winner before the series even began back in May.

Boomer.....
7/26/2007, 12:30 PM
I would have picked him, based on performance, weeks ago.

NormanPride
7/26/2007, 12:35 PM

Yeah, those two have been the best, and neither should have been up. I can't believe it's down to Horseface, Bimbo, and Rock. Bimbo should have been gone weeks ago, and Horseface is the most mediocre of all of them. Rock and Waffle House were the only two that actually did well.