PDA

View Full Version : Taj Gray posterizes 7'5" opponent

kelloggOUballa
7/30/2005, 09:42 AM
http://stopactionsports.com/slideshows/ggsundaymavs/NE6U8032.jpg

OklahomaTrombone
7/30/2005, 09:44 AM
Ahhh...good to see that Pavel is preparing to fill in for Shawn Bradley quiet nicely.

Sooner24
7/30/2005, 06:51 PM
If we play up to our potential we could have a monster year this year.

jk the sooner fan
7/30/2005, 08:23 PM
Ahhh...good to see that Pavel is preparing to fill in for Shawn Bradley quiet nicely.

i had the exact same thought....

stoopified
7/31/2005, 01:27 AM
I just hope Gray doesn't leave his best basketball with the USA team.We need him healthy and rested as much as possible for the upcoming season.

Blue
7/31/2005, 02:38 AM
If we play up to our potential we could have a monster year this year.

My only ? is why are we so hyped, considering our inexperience at the guard spot?

oumartin
7/31/2005, 04:41 PM
is there any site where that pic is larger?

soonerguild
8/3/2005, 05:29 PM
I just hope Gray doesn't leave his best basketball with the USA team.We need him healthy and rested as much as possible for the upcoming season.

I think Gray playing with the USA is the best thing that could happen, the more he plays at that level with that competition the better he will be, and the better we will be, we are gonna go as far as taj and terrel take us.

OUgradJeff
8/18/2005, 09:51 PM
My only ? is why are we so hyped, considering our inexperience at the guard spot?

I wouldn't say we are incredibly inexperienced at guard. Everett was a starter all year, Godbold started like the last 10 games, Nate Carter has two years starting experience at the D-1 level, and Neal & Walker are JuCo tranfers & Sampson has had a lot of success w/JuCo tranfers. Austin Johnson is really the only truely "inexperienced" guy we might put out there at guard.

It's not like we're firing out a bunch of true freshman or guys that've just ridden the bench in previous years.