PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys remember a player named Mike Thornton?

UABhoops
7/21/2005, 10:58 PM
He played RB in Stoops' first year?

I met him in Dallas while on a business trip and he mentioned that he played in Stoops' first season but then was done. What happened to him? He had pretty good stats.

critical_phil
7/21/2005, 11:03 PM

I met him in Dallas while on a business trip and he mentioned that he played in Stoops' first season but then was done. What happened to him? He had pretty good stats.

knee injury?

his injury is why Q's redshirt was pulled.........

little guy, like 5'6, 180.

picasso
7/21/2005, 11:20 PM
yep, he was a jitter bug and quick. he had a great game against aTm in '99. but then again, so did everyone on the team. :D

GottaHavePride
7/21/2005, 11:27 PM
knee injury?

his injury is why Q's redshirt was pulled.........

little guy, like 5'6, 180. His injury and DeMond Parker. :eddie:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
7/21/2005, 11:46 PM
and jay hunt's injury

Rhino
7/22/2005, 10:15 AM
and reggie skinner's and johnny balous' suckiness.

OUgradJeff
7/22/2005, 10:18 AM

Neck injury sustained against Colorado, I believe. He was a pretty good little back. Just think, if he doesn't get hurt, Q returns for 03 & our running game might have been enough to turn around a loss or two.

Rhino
7/22/2005, 10:44 AM
Thornton tore ligaments in his left ankle in that Colorado game. Corneilius Burton broke his neck in the same game.

I'm sure the two guys Thornton beat up at the frat party with his crutches a few weeks later wished his injury never happened. Of course, I bet they wish Nick Simpson, Jarrail Jackson, Corey Callens, Johnnie Balous, Ontei Jones and Anthony Davis weren't helping too.

Tear Down This Wall
7/22/2005, 11:57 AM
Thornton was a JUCO transfer that John Blake signed. He did very well in 1998 as a kick returner, averaging over 30 yards per return. He set an OU-Texas game record with a 79-yard return versus Texas in 1998 (Antwone Savage broke the record with an 81-yard return in 2002).

Thornton began the 1999 season as the starting tailback and was a team captain. Despite being injured in the final October game, he led the Sooners in rushing in 1999, and added 21 receptions for the year.

Thornton was a good guy and an excellent player. He was one of those guys who was overlooked coming out of high school due to his size. But, once he got onto the field, he excelled. I loved watching #7 tear around the field in his short couple of seasons with OU. Glad to hear he's doing well.

Grimey
7/22/2005, 12:14 PM
I met him once when he came into the bank I worked at. Really cool guy. I just remember he was one of those small but quick dudes who would make defenders look like chumps.

Pricetag
7/22/2005, 12:23 PM
Neck injury sustained against Colorado, I believe. He was a pretty good little back. Just think, if he doesn't get hurt, Q returns for 03 & our running game might have been enough to turn around a loss or two.
There's no doubt in my mind. As good as that 2003 team was, we were really missing Q. We might have actually been the greatest team ever if he had still been around and running like he did in 2002.

critical_phil
7/22/2005, 01:02 PM
I loved watching #7 tear around the field in his short couple of seasons with OU.

i was thinking he wore #5.

could be wrong............

noose7699
7/22/2005, 01:05 PM
and jay hunt's injury

Which one? lol. Jay Hunt was a joke in highschool, and could never figure out why anyone would even look his direction. But, that's your typical carl albert player..He would have never done anything at OU anyway. Then again, how many players from carl albert and jenks actually become ANYTHING but choke artists??

Paperclip
7/22/2005, 01:06 PM
Weird. I thought it was 41.

Paperclip
7/22/2005, 01:06 PM
Which one? lol. Jay Hunt was a joke in highschool, and could never figure out why anyone would even look his direction. But, that's your typical carl albert player..He would have never done anything at OU anyway. Then again, how many players from carl albert and jenks actually become ANYTHING but choke artists??

Are you calling Mike Gaddis a choke artist? How about JD Runnels?

critical_phil
7/22/2005, 01:07 PM
Then again, how many players from carl albert and jenks actually become ANYTHING but choke artists??

????

Rhino
7/22/2005, 01:15 PM
Thornton wore #7. I believe John Connor wore #41.

Sooner51
7/22/2005, 01:16 PM
Are you calling Mike Gaddis a choke artist? How about JD Runnels?
Kejuan, Rocky......

noose7699
7/22/2005, 01:39 PM
Kejuan, Rocky......

and Callens... but who else? Two schools that claim they are the second coming, yet their players fall flat on their face when they go the next level...

Paperclip
7/22/2005, 01:47 PM
and Callens... but who else? Two schools that claim they are the second coming, yet their players fall flat on their face when they go the next level...

Matt McCoy had a pretty solid career. Who are you saying "fell flat on their face"?

NormanPride
7/22/2005, 03:01 PM
I believe there was a chant in the pride in 2003. "It's all DeMond's fault. It's all DeMond's fault."

Pricetag
7/22/2005, 03:15 PM
Thornton wore #7. I believe John Connor wore #41.
He was number 7 in 1999, but in 1998, he wore 41, so you're both right.

noose7699
7/22/2005, 06:09 PM
Matt McCoy had a pretty solid career. Who are you saying "fell flat on their face"?

mcCoy was OKAY... he did a few good things, but that was it. He was a backup eventually anyway... And what is he doing now? yeaaa....

critical_phil
7/22/2005, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Paperclip

mcCoy was OKAY... he did a few good things, but that was it. He was a backup eventually anyway... And what is he doing now? yeaaa....

are you going to answer clip's question? the mccoy smack is pretty weak, btw.

ROCKYMOUNTAINSOONER
7/23/2005, 08:19 AM
JASON CARTER HAS BEEN GOOD SO FAR, HE MIGHT START THIS YEAR..
FELL FLAT ON HIS FACE, BOBBY KLINK WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD EXCEPT FOR INURY

Pricetag
7/24/2005, 06:58 AM
He didn't get a ton of PT, but the dude was a gamer. When he was in there, it seemed like he was always able to make a big play, to get a pick or something. His TD pass against Missouri in 2002 saved our butts.

oumartin
7/24/2005, 12:34 PM
This thread is a joke.... Why do we even try to argue with some jerkwad that wants to talk trash? Mccoy was a stand up guy and a hellofaplayer when we was in there.
Gaddis would have been maybe the best ever had not texas coaches lifted the rug in the cotton bowl.

noose7699
7/24/2005, 03:45 PM
He didn't get a ton of PT, but the dude was a gamer. When he was in there, it seemed like he was always able to make a big play, to get a pick or something. His TD pass against Missouri in 2002 saved our butts.

Yeah I remember how relaxed I felt at halftime of that game.. lol. That soon changed. I'm just glad we won though. :). But, unlike Nebraska, we didn't have to go into overtime in Columbia and " kick a touchdown". That was some wild **** there...

King Crimson
7/24/2005, 03:50 PM
this sounds like Jenks high school hayta stuff to me.

GottaHavePride
7/24/2005, 05:48 PM
Yeah, high school was a while back. As long as they're wearing crimson and cream, I don't give a s*** what high school they went to.

noose7699
7/24/2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, high school was a while back. As long as they're wearing crimson and cream, I don't give a s*** what high school they went to.

lol. I'm still trying to forgive Mike Gundy for sporting the Puke Orange.. lol. Yea, I got buddies of mine that went elsewhere, schools that play OU.. I try talking all of them to wear the Crimson and Cream, but I guess I'm not a good promoter sometimes.. :)

noose7699
11/3/2005, 02:43 PM
are you going to answer clip's question? the mccoy smack is pretty weak, btw.

Well, Critical Phag, I WAS gonna answer his question, but I didn't want to interupt the suck session you apparantly have going with him.. whatever you two homos do is your business. I don't want to get involved... when you're through sucking up to him we will go from there... oh, and get some more respect for yourself..

I don't talk weak smack, so that dip**** comment must have been accidentally addressed to me...that or you need lessons on how to rag on people, because THAT was weak...

Grimey
11/3/2005, 02:48 PM
dang, that is the slowest comeback evar!

Sooner_Bob
11/3/2005, 02:54 PM
LOL!!!

sooneron
11/3/2005, 03:04 PM
lol, this thread is great. I am going for lunch now lol.
anyone know where I can get a ringtone lol.

heh lol

noose7699
11/3/2005, 03:10 PM
dang, that is the slowest comeback evar!

Hey now, I just got back to the mainland, from working 80-90 hours a week on a ship... Just got back home for good... SO I'd say my comeback was right on time... ha! :P

noose7699
11/3/2005, 03:13 PM
lol, this thread is great. I am going for lunch now lol.
anyone know where I can get a ringtone lol.

heh lol

I normally just download them from my phone, on sprints page.... oh, and pick me up a quiznos while you're out.. if you's going there.. :).. thanks dude..

1stTimeCaller
11/3/2005, 03:15 PM
way to fag the thread up there noose7699, way to go.

sooneron
11/3/2005, 03:18 PM
saying lol early and often is "girlie"... SBSB may kick my *** for saying that.

noose7699
11/3/2005, 03:19 PM
way to fag the thread up there noose7699, way to go.

??

what the hell was that??

one more person I gotta give lessons on how to rag....
dont be a ******... lol
got to be kidding me.....

critical_phil
11/3/2005, 03:21 PM
dude, you may want to check your tone or your vacation from here will be alot longer than 3 1/2 months.....

1stTimeCaller
11/3/2005, 03:25 PM
??

what the hell was that??

one more person I gotta give lessons on how to rag....
dont be a ******... lol
got to be kidding me.....

dude I'm too old to understand the Jr High lingo anymore, can someone translate for me?

We're still waiting on your list of CA and Jenks players that have fallen on their face, Norman Einstein.

NickZeppelin
11/3/2005, 03:29 PM
Thornton wore 34 and 7 his Sr year. I think he wore 34 for the first 2 or 3 games. He got hurt on a kickoff return and I believe tore his ACL.

As far as Jenks/CA players.

Jenks-Kejuan Jones will end his career around 40 TDs. That doesn't suck. Rocky Calmus didn't suck, despite being injury prone. He was probably the best LB since Boz. Matt McCoy was a decent backup same with Jason Carter.

Carl Albert-Mike Gaddis and his nephew JD Runnels are great ones.

King Crimson
11/3/2005, 03:54 PM
Calmus also caught more Chris Simms TD passes than did the UT Roy "the Legend" Williams.

Salt City Sooner
11/3/2005, 04:35 PM
If Thornton wore #34 it was for the Indiana St. game only because I just popped in the Baylor game (2nd game of the year) & he's already wearing #7.

elvis_minor
11/4/2005, 12:09 AM
I find it funny that ANYONE using an Insane Clown Posse quote in his sig line has the stones to call anyone a fag.

Scott D
11/4/2005, 01:04 AM
I find it funny that ANYONE using an Insane Clown Posse quote in his sig line has the stones to call anyone a fag.

especially since their status in their hometown is that of 'prison bitches'.

noose7699
11/4/2005, 02:18 AM

Wow that was creative... Because I like a certain quote from some song from a band that you know nothing about takes my right away to defend something I said? Besides, what does that have to do with anything anyway? But, if You MUST show your insecurity, may wanna try taking away the name Elvis from your handle. May not make you look like such a dumbass

noose7699
11/4/2005, 02:23 AM
dude, you may want to check your tone or your vacation from here will be alot longer than 3 1/2 months.....

Speaking of vacations, when was the last time you got off your *** and did something in the real world instead of sitting on a computer and making random chicken**** cheapshots at people on an internet message board? Think about it. And your post made no sense anyway.

noose7699
11/4/2005, 02:25 AM
saying lol early and often is "girlie"... SBSB may kick my *** for saying that.

yea, my bad dude. hehe..

BajaOklahoma
11/4/2005, 02:26 AM
n00b fight - get the popcorn!
(I HATE playing Bye)

noose7699
11/4/2005, 02:29 AM
especially since their status in their hometown is that of 'prison bitches'.

?????? :confused:

elvis_minor
11/4/2005, 02:34 AM
Wow that was creative... Because I like a certain quote from some song from a band that you know nothing about takes my right away to defend something I said? Besides, what does that have to do with anything anyway? But, if You MUST show your insecurity, may wanna try taking away the name Elvis from your handle. May not make you look like such a dumbass

A) I never said anything about you defending what you said... you certainly have that right. All I was commenting on was your use of the word "fag."

and

B) Elvis Presley is the King of Rock and Roll. Insane Clown Posse are a couple of white shock-rappers that dress up like clowns, spray crappy soda on their fans and moonlight as professional wrestlers. Comparing the two is laughable.

Scott D
11/4/2005, 02:47 AM
?????? :confused:

you've clearly never been to Detroit...enough said.

I reckon by Sunday you'll be on your vacation from the board however, since you've already broken at least two board commandments that you agreed to when you created your account.

NickZeppelin
11/4/2005, 02:50 AM
If Thornton wore #34 it was for the Indiana St. game only because I just popped in the Baylor game (2nd game of the year) & he's already wearing #7.
I have a 2 pics of him in 99 1 is 34 and one is 7. I'm pretty sure he got hurt wearing 7(on a kickoff return I believe) but it may have been the other way around. I do know he wore 34 that year also.

noose7699
11/4/2005, 05:34 AM
A) I never said anything about you defending what you said... you certainly have that right. All I was commenting on was your use of the word "fag."

and

B) Elvis Presley is the King of Rock and Roll. Insane Clown Posse are a couple of white shock-rappers that dress up like clowns, spray crappy soda on their fans and moonlight as professional wrestlers. Comparing the two is laughable.

And what does my use of the word fag have anything to do with my quote? I have a right to use that word as anyone else. I was simply calling out some guy on here who has made cheapshots at me in the past, and just returning the favor, so to speak. He got what he deserved. Act like a jerk, i treat you like one, simply put.

Elvis sucks. But, his music never was for me. Comparing the two WOULD be laughable, considering one was some rocker from back in the day who ODed on a toilet and had terrible music in his career and then to ICP, who owns the record for longest time on the billboard top 100, is a TOTALLY different kind of music, different era, ect. That's like comparing the Texas shorthorns to the detroit red wings.. I mean, I admit I had no interest in them ( yes, due to me prejudging them.. I admit it!) until a friend of mine came home from college a few years ago and let me listen to them. I am 25. I love my music hardcore, raw, and full of vulgar lyrics, and loud.

Calling ICP what you called them, talking about Faygo ( ever had it?) like you said, and calling their wrestling appearances moonlighting is way off the chart. The wrestling thing was because, yes, they are a show, they are an attraction, and as I'm sure you know, pro wrestling is all about that. Like most people, I think you are misinformed on them, and jump to conclusions entirely too quickly. ICP DOES talk about killing people, and lots of things I won't bring up, due to sensitive ears on here. But, they also talk down about beating your spouse, beating your children, being a bigot, not raising your kids right, ect. They are against all that stuff. That's one of the biggest reasons I love their style. In fact, my quote is from the song " let's go all the way". It contains zero curse words, and is nothing more than telling this generation " hey it's YOUR world, it's ALL up to you". But, it IS a free country, so judge if it helps you sleep at night. But I would suggest you atleast give it a chance before hating on it. I will admit, IT IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY. I just happen to be a person who finds beauty in ALL music. I am a variety person, always have been.

If you ever do decide to maybe give it a whirl, I suggest the albums "The Amazing Jeckel Brothers", and the 2 albums, Bizzar, and bizaar, are also good..

And, maybe one of these days, you will hear me blaring elvis out of my truck. who knows. :)

Have a good day buddy :)

noose7699
11/4/2005, 05:42 AM
you've clearly never been to Detroit...enough said.

I reckon by Sunday you'll be on your vacation from the board however, since you've already broken at least two board commandments that you agreed to when you created your account.

No, never been to detroit. Known plenty of people from there, however. You just weren't too informative, that was all. I thought you were talking about my hometown on my profile, and at the current moment, it says Hawaiian islands.. I'm like what?

And they are not " prison bitches". Detroit is a rough city, and they have been on the wrong end of the law many times. Once again, jumping to conclusions just because they talk bad in their music. Oh well, can't control the world, right?

And if it makes the board moderators feel better to boot me, go for it. It's THEIR board. I'd rather it not happen. I LOVE posting here, and reading news about my team. But if they must, I hope it is still possible to see the farked pictures and comments about the horns. The pictures are what provoked me to join. :)

SelmaBamaFan
11/4/2005, 06:40 AM
IBTL

IBTB

IBTD

That is all, thank you.

Harry Beanbag
11/4/2005, 07:08 AM
And what does my use of the word fag have anything to do with my quote? I have a right to use that word as anyone else. I was simply calling out some guy on here who has made cheapshots at me in the past, and just returning the favor, so to speak. He got what he deserved. Act like a jerk, i treat you like one, simply put.

Elvis sucks. But, his music never was for me. Comparing the two WOULD be laughable, considering one was some rocker from back in the day who ODed on a toilet and had terrible music in his career and then to ICP, who owns the record for longest time on the billboard top 100, is a TOTALLY different kind of music, different era, ect. That's like comparing the Texas shorthorns to the detroit red wings.. I mean, I admit I had no interest in them ( yes, due to me prejudging them.. I admit it!) until a friend of mine came home from college a few years ago and let me listen to them. I am 25. I love my music hardcore, raw, and full of vulgar lyrics, and loud.

Calling ICP what you called them, talking about Faygo ( ever had it?) like you said, and calling their wrestling appearances moonlighting is way off the chart. The wrestling thing was because, yes, they are a show, they are an attraction, and as I'm sure you know, pro wrestling is all about that. Like most people, I think you are misinformed on them, and jump to conclusions entirely too quickly. ICP DOES talk about killing people, and lots of things I won't bring up, due to sensitive ears on here. But, they also talk down about beating your spouse, beating your children, being a bigot, not raising your kids right, ect. They are against all that stuff. That's one of the biggest reasons I love their style. In fact, my quote is from the song " let's go all the way". It contains zero curse words, and is nothing more than telling this generation " hey it's YOUR world, it's ALL up to you". But, it IS a free country, so judge if it helps you sleep at night. But I would suggest you atleast give it a chance before hating on it. I will admit, IT IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY. I just happen to be a person who finds beauty in ALL music. I am a variety person, always have been.

If you ever do decide to maybe give it a whirl, I suggest the albums "The Amazing Jeckel Brothers", and the 2 albums, Bizzar, and bizaar, are also good..

And, maybe one of these days, you will hear me blaring elvis out of my truck. who knows. :)

Have a good day buddy :)

Mr. noose7699, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Readyfor8
11/4/2005, 07:39 AM
Mr. noose7699, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What he said... now I can't do math....

Scott D
11/4/2005, 09:06 AM
No, never been to detroit. Known plenty of people from there, however. You just weren't too informative, that was all. I thought you were talking about my hometown on my profile, and at the current moment, it says Hawaiian islands.. I'm like what?

And they are not " prison bitches". Detroit is a rough city, and they have been on the wrong end of the law many times. Once again, jumping to conclusions just because they talk bad in their music. Oh well, can't control the world, right?

And if it makes the board moderators feel better to boot me, go for it. It's THEIR board. I'd rather it not happen. I LOVE posting here, and reading news about my team. But if they must, I hope it is still possible to see the farked pictures and comments about the horns. The pictures are what provoked me to join. :)

yeah they are soooo tough hood...they're afraid to go south of 8 Mile.

It isn't about the moderaters feeling better about booting you, it's about you respecting the rules of the forum. But as you've now threatened multiple members I don't see your time on this board for being long. The sad part is, you were threatening people for warning you that you were stepping close to the edge.

oh, and thanks for ****ing all over a thread about a former player.

Sooner_Bob
11/4/2005, 09:18 AM
I can't believe some of the stuff I've read in this thread . . . can I have the last 3 minutes of my life back?

suncoastsooner7
11/4/2005, 09:30 AM

Jenks has also put a couple of big time players at Notre Dame as well. A former Jenks kid blew us up in '99.

leavingthezoo
11/4/2005, 01:23 PM
I can't believe some of the stuff I've read in this thread . . . can I have the last 3 minutes of my life back?

it took you three minutes to read this drivel? damn, you're slow :P

Sooner_Bob
11/4/2005, 01:37 PM
I had to re-read some of it to make sure it was as foolish as I thought.

:D

sooneron
11/4/2005, 02:04 PM
Is he baned yet?

DCSooner
11/4/2005, 02:52 PM
noose7699,

You make some great points.

Keep Rockin.

Sooner_Bob
11/4/2005, 02:55 PM
You think he would've learned his lesson when he was noose7698.

noose7699
11/4/2005, 04:10 PM
yeah they are soooo tough hood...they're afraid to go south of 8 Mile.

It isn't about the moderaters feeling better about booting you, it's about you respecting the rules of the forum. But as you've now threatened multiple members I don't see your time on this board for being long. The sad part is, you were threatening people for warning you that you were stepping close to the edge.

oh, and thanks for ****ing all over a thread about a former player.

??. I doubt they're afraid to go anywhere.. lol

And who did I threaten? I simply defended myself on this board.. I don't threaten people. Ain't my nature...

Veritas
11/4/2005, 04:13 PM
sliderule? that you?

noose7699
11/4/2005, 04:13 PM

Great comeback there, pal.... DId you even read it? Prolly not...

But whether you did or didn't, rest assured that I wasn't talking to you to begin with...

noose7699
11/4/2005, 04:23 PM
noose7699,

You make some great points.

Keep Rockin.

I appriciate that. Some people are so blinded by the fact that I have song lyrics by ICP in my quote, and are so concerned with that, that they don't even bother reading, and more importantly, comprehending what I said. Instead, they make cheap little insults through a computer, about some freakin quote.. lol... These are the same people who are too much of a coward to say it to your face, so the computer is their refuge. Most of these types were picked on a lot growing up. You would think after watching OU football all these years maybe the Boz would have taught them how to think for themselves.. or atleast not be so 2 faced about things.

But unfortanantly, most of them became OU fans after the nebraska game of 2000. And I've seen what happens to fair weather fans on this board..

" Don't let the door hit you on the way out", or my favorite, " You will not be missed". I feel and have felt the same way.

Anyway, thanks for the comment, and keep rockin yourself. :)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/4/2005, 04:36 PM
I agree that Matt McCoy didn't do a thing at OU. However, I would appreciate everyone who says something negative about him to provide a link to a webpage where you can statistically verify that you accomplished even a fourth of what the sorriest no contributing, scholorship recieving kid from Carl Albert and Jenks did.

JaminT
11/4/2005, 04:38 PM
Violent J (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/Violent_J.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/violent_j_.htm&h=237&w=172&sz=32&tbnid=bKazT3TCmIUJ:&tbnh=104&tbnw=75&hl=en&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dviolent%2BJ%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26 lr%3D)

Finishing Move: *** Punch

I have listened to ICP as well as Elvis. Anyone who could hold "Violent J" above one of the most successful artists ever is increadibly unique. As for the overdose on the toilet comment, you go out and gain popularity beyond anyone's wildest dreams and try to keep it together, it's tougher than you may think. It's certainly not a problem that ICP will encounter in my lifetime. I too am 25 and like my "lyrics raw" to the bone ya hizzy, but for shizzle my nizzle, u gasta be givvin up da mad props to da king.

Word.

DCSooner
11/4/2005, 04:46 PM
I appriciate that. Some people are so blinded by the fact that I have song lyrics by ICP in my quote, and are so concerned with that, that they don't even bother reading, and more importantly, comprehending what I said. Instead, they make cheap little insults through a computer, about some freakin quote.. lol... These are the same people who are too much of a coward to say it to your face, so the computer is their refuge. Most of these types were picked on a lot growing up. You would think after watching OU football all these years maybe the Boz would have taught them how to think for themselves.. or atleast not be so 2 faced about things.

But unfortanantly, most of them became OU fans after the nebraska game of 2000. And I've seen what happens to fair weather fans on this board..

" Don't let the door hit you on the way out", or my favorite, " You will not be missed". I feel and have felt the same way.

Thanks alot goose, you owe me a keyboard, an "O" magazine, KY jelly, and a pint or worchester sauce!

Sooner_Bob
11/4/2005, 05:19 PM

DC,

I think he loves you more than Howzit does . . .

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/4/2005, 05:23 PM
This thread tickles me.

stoopified
11/4/2005, 05:27 PM
Which one? lol. Jay Hunt was a joke in highschool, and could never figure out why anyone would even look his direction. But, that's your typical carl albert player..He would have never done anything at OU anyway. Then again, how many players from carl albert and jenks actually become ANYTHING but choke artists??Carl Albert A joke? I don't think so!Hunt was rated #1 rb in Oklahoma his sr year.As for Jenks players and CA players being chokers do the namesGaddis(CA) and Kejuan(jenks )ring a bell?

Scott D
11/4/2005, 05:36 PM
oh and for the record I wouldn't talk **** about your current listed location seeing as how I grew up there...so in essence that'd be talking **** about myself which would be stupid. Anyhow I'm done with the stuff about ICP, you have your beliefs about them, and I know what goes on up here in regards to who is afraid to go where.

Rhino
11/4/2005, 05:54 PM
Keep rockin' Scott D!

critical_phil
11/4/2005, 07:27 PM
TOP OF THE PAGE ROCKERS!!!11!!

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8196/firsttimeshockfv4.jpg

yermom
11/4/2005, 07:42 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/queen_marie2005/this_thread_rocks.jpg

DCSooner
11/4/2005, 07:57 PM
<sigh>

Harry Beanbag
11/4/2005, 08:00 PM
http://www.alyon.org/generale/theatre/cinema/affiches_cinema/k/keep_on_rockin.jpg

DCSooner
11/4/2005, 08:06 PM
http://www.nugrape.net/rockin.jpg

BajaOklahoma
11/4/2005, 08:08 PM
C_P, see what I got?

Do you guys remember a ... 11/4/2005 01:59 AM You wanna piece of me too, old man??? :-) -elvis_minor

Will I get an apology when he figures out I'm not a man?

Sooner_Bob
11/4/2005, 11:15 PM
This thread tickles me.

But are ya rockin'?

elvis_minor
11/5/2005, 08:48 AM
C_P, see what I got?

Do you guys remember a ... 11/4/2005 01:59 AM You wanna piece of me too, old man??? :-) -elvis_minor

Will I get an apology when he figures out I'm not a man?

Ummm... it's a movie quote... done in jest... as denoted by the little smilie face... it was a positive spek anyway... just trying to have a little fun...

but if you really, really want an apology...

keep waiting... I'm sure it'll be here any minute.

booomer
11/5/2005, 09:40 AM
http://www.artofthemix.org/UploadImages/32237918578-rockin-mule.jpg

BajaOklahoma
11/5/2005, 11:36 AM
Ummm... it's a movie quote... done in jest... as denoted by the little smilie face... it was a positive spek anyway... just trying to have a little fun...

but if you really, really want an apology...

keep waiting... I'm sure it'll be here any minute.

You can spek away all you want right now and it comes up blue/grey (depending on who is talking). 'Cause you are a n00b. I think mine can make a 4-6 bar difference - and mine isn't very powerful compared to most of them. Wanna see it work? :D
I got the quote - one of my son's favorite movies. And I probably should spek you for at least signing it......
keep waiting... I'm sure it'll be here any minute. ;)

Back to the n00b fight ..... I've got more popcorn.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/6/2005, 03:22 PM
But are ya rockin'?

Rockin' like Dokken, baby...

\m/!

sooneron
11/6/2005, 03:25 PM
This thread has now confused me.

noose7699
11/6/2005, 09:13 PM
West Wing is doing a live show now.. interesting show.. Well acted too. I've always been impressed with the Sheens/ Esteves'...

Just sayin...

Scott D
11/6/2005, 09:19 PM
so this mean you are going to watch 2 and a half men this week?

SCOUT
11/6/2005, 10:08 PM
So based on this thread, Mike Thornton is a former running back turned clown musician who is performing on a live episode of West Wing with his relatives Martin and Emilio.

Is that about right?

noose7699
11/6/2005, 11:33 PM
so this mean you are going to watch 2 and a half men this week?

I've heard of that show, that's about it. Why don't you tell me all about it? :)

The only shows I get into really are family guy, simpsons, american dad, and Dog The Bounty Hunter... good shows.. all of them.. not HUGE on TV shows much other than that though.. I get out too much I guess.. Other than that, I'm always working or excersizing or eating.... or playing video games or watching ou football...

Basically just living the American Dream... :D

noose7699
11/6/2005, 11:38 PM
So based on this thread, Mike Thornton is a former running back turned clown musician who is performing on a live episode of West Wing with his relatives Martin and Emilio.

Is that about right?

It's just a spoof that SNL came up with this week... Good lil skit...funny too...which is a rarity for SNL nowadays...

does anyone remember those garbage pail kid cards??

Anyway, Burnout: Revenge is calling my name.. so... be back lata! :)

DCSooner
11/7/2005, 11:19 AM
Teflon JK has just lost his crown.

Sooner_Bob
11/7/2005, 11:23 AM
Heh

critical_phil
11/7/2005, 11:36 AM
still Rockin............

\m/

elvis_minor
11/7/2005, 12:23 PM
More cowbell

Scott D
11/7/2005, 12:35 PM
I've heard of that show, that's about it. Why don't you tell me all about it? :)

The only shows I get into really are family guy, simpsons, american dad, and Dog The Bounty Hunter... good shows.. all of them.. not HUGE on TV shows much other than that though.. I get out too much I guess.. Other than that, I'm always working or excersizing or eating.... or playing video games or watching ou football...

Basically just living the American Dream... :D

eh, it stars Charlie Sheen, but I guess this week Martin Sheen is guest starring on it....I was bludgeoned with commercials for it during the NFL action yesterday on CBS.

noose7699
11/7/2005, 01:04 PM
Yea... not bad... I figured maybe it was about 2 guys taking care of their parapalegic friend or something.. :P But what do I know...

ROCK ON!!!

DCSooner
11/7/2005, 01:08 PM
Ok, that was funny.

Sooner_Bob
11/7/2005, 01:13 PM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4924/daverockson3si.jpg

critical_phil
11/7/2005, 01:40 PM
Van Halen - Me Wise Magic

noose7699
11/7/2005, 07:15 PM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4924/daverockson3si.jpg

OK, what's with the hook em horn signs? We don't need them obscene gestures around here... :P

So apparantly, Mike Thornton decided football wasn't for him, put on clown makeup and sang rap tunes and drank faygo, started his own show called west wing, hosted SNL, did a spinoff called 2 and a half men, and now supports texass football.... Anything else?

As long as he doesn't drive down Sooner road ****ing off blondesoonergirl, I think everything will be alright....

noose7699
11/7/2005, 07:17 PM
oh, and

ROCK ON!!!

Grimey
11/9/2005, 12:20 PM
too funny! I just checked my spek and someone neg speked me on this thread and commented

But talking **** through a computer and being too much of a ***** to leave your name is for tough guys I guess???

I have no idea who sent it, but I am assuming it was the noose-ster. Even funnier is I think the only commment I made was "slowest comeback evar". Not that it matters, as it was gray, just thought that was hilarious.

Also, I got negative gray spek for posting a gif of someone tickling Che Guevera. Apparently there are some commie n00bs with no sense of humor around here.

Grimey
11/9/2005, 03:20 PM
too funny! I just checked my spek and someone neg speked me on this thread and commented

I have no idea who sent it, but I am assuming it was the noose-ster. Even funnier is I think the only commment I made was "slowest comeback evar". Not that it matters, as it was gray, just thought that was hilarious.

Also, I got negative gray spek for posting a gif of someone tickling Che Guevera. Apparently there are some commie n00bs with no sense of humor around here.

so I am the only one who got neg-speked by this guy on this thread? even weirder!

critical_phil
11/9/2005, 03:23 PM
so I am the only one who got neg-speked by this guy on this thread? even weirder!

no, i think everyone did.

but hey,................KEEP ON ROCKIN............

Grimey
11/9/2005, 03:26 PM
oh, I'm rockin baby!

noose7699
11/10/2005, 12:34 PM
hey guys, keep rockin... almost to 4 pages now!!!!

Sooner_Bob
11/10/2005, 01:16 PM
4?

I have this thing at 6.

critical_phil
11/10/2005, 01:17 PM
4?

I have this thing at 6.

i think he meant 4 too many..........

Harry Beanbag
11/10/2005, 01:17 PM
I only have 3. That no Daylight Savings thing always gets me.

noose7699
11/10/2005, 01:37 PM
come to think of it, yeah.. 4 too many.. :D

BUT KEEP ON ROCKIN GUYS!!!

Sooner_Bob
12/5/2005, 09:00 AM
So are we still rockin'?

1stTimeCaller
12/5/2005, 11:25 AM
I am

R'

noose7699
12/5/2005, 08:47 PM
heh.

so, this thread still survives??

I guess...

Just keep rockin!!!

Rhino
12/5/2005, 09:09 PM
Why won't this thread die?

noose7699
12/5/2005, 11:50 PM
this thread reminds me of Freddy Kreuger.... or possibly the T-1000 from terminator 2....

heh... should I bring out the cyanide?? maybe that will kill it?

Boffingham
12/5/2005, 11:51 PM
I met Marcellus Rivers in Jamaica.

noose7699
12/5/2005, 11:56 PM
I met a topless girl in a strip club.

Boffingham
12/6/2005, 12:04 AM
I met two

noose7699
12/6/2005, 12:17 AM
heh. I think Oklahoma law prohibits meeting 2... wouldnt surprise me...

noose7699
12/6/2005, 12:31 AM
ROCK ON!!!

Harry Beanbag
12/6/2005, 07:20 AM
I met Marcellus Wallace in a pawn shop.

:eek:

critical_phil
12/6/2005, 09:58 AM
R'

noose7699
12/6/2005, 01:26 PM
marcellus wallace in a pawn shop... now that's funny...

:D

ROCK ON!!

critical_phil
8/12/2007, 11:18 PM
still R'

1stTimeCaller
8/12/2007, 11:37 PM
Keep on R'

critical_phil
8/12/2007, 11:41 PM
what happened to noose?

Rhino
8/13/2007, 12:29 AM
banned.

Zing
8/13/2007, 01:00 AM
You know, a lot of times I can look at the last page of a thread and get a general feeling for what the thread is about.

This is not the case.

critical_phil
8/13/2007, 02:27 AM
RIP noose........

yermom
8/13/2007, 02:38 AM
R'