Grimey
7/15/2005, 04:14 PM
10 years, baby :texan:

Mjcpr
7/15/2005, 04:15 PM
Whippersnapper!

silverwheels
7/15/2005, 04:17 PM
I'm having my 2-year reunion next month...

Flagstaffsooner
7/15/2005, 04:21 PM
I avoid those things like cactus toilet paper.

Rhino
7/15/2005, 04:23 PM
Tell Charissa, Marci, Tammy, Shera and Webber I said hi.

TheHumanAlphabet
7/15/2005, 04:30 PM
Why go? It is all about posturing and one-upmanship...

Grimey
7/15/2005, 04:30 PM
Tell Charissa, Marci, Tammy, Shera and Webber I said hi.

will do sir

Marci is the organizer, I think.

Grimey
7/15/2005, 04:31 PM
Why go? It is all about posturing and one-upmanship...

to posture and one-up all my homies.

Duh! :rolleyes:

yermom
7/15/2005, 04:49 PM
mine was last summer

none of the losers showed and i was one-upped by everyone :D

OUthunder
7/15/2005, 10:42 PM
Holy **** ...I can't count my next year reunion on my hands. I'm getting old.

GottaHavePride
7/16/2005, 02:32 PM
If my class had a 5-year, they didn't tell me. If there's a 10-year, it's still 3 years away, and I probably won't go even if they do tell me. The only friend I really keep in touch with from back then didn't even go to the same high school I did.

tulsaoilerfan
7/16/2005, 02:57 PM
Let us know if the hot chicks are still hot, or if they have gotten fat and ugly.

JU :D

Grimey
7/16/2005, 04:56 PM
I saw a pic of the head cheerleader the other day. Man, she has let herself go

:P

http://www.heraldandnews.com/content/articles/2005/07/05/breaking_news/breakinguglydog.jpg

OUAndy1807
7/16/2005, 05:13 PM
I keep in touch with everyone that I give a **** about. Why would I go back to see the people that I didn't think were important enough to call once in a while?

That being said, the wife will probably make sure we go to our 10 year here in a couple of years.

SelmaBamaFan
7/16/2005, 05:27 PM
I accidentally on purpose missed mine.... thank god.

AllAboutThe'O'
7/16/2005, 05:33 PM
I wish I missed my 10-year reunion. Talk about a letdown. :(
It was over a two-day period and I missed the first day because of work obligations. I show up the next night and get served leftover chicken spaghetti from the picnic they had earlier in the day. Later that night, I run into one of my old girlfriends, someone I hadn't seen in years. She wants to ask me a question. Eagerly, I brace myself for the answer.
"Would you go get me another beer?"
My 20-year reunion's coming up in four years. If it's anything like the 10-year one, I'll gladly say no thanks.

OUthunder
7/16/2005, 05:53 PM
The chicks were still getting there knees dirty dirty just like the old days in high school. I had beeitches all over me. I had to swat them away with $100 bills.

:D

SelmaBamaFan
7/16/2005, 08:13 PM
Using 100 dollar bills to swat chicks away is kinda counter productive.

Penguin
7/16/2005, 08:42 PM
My high school doesn't exist anymore.

SoonerInKCMO
7/16/2005, 10:10 PM
My 18-year reunion is coming up this weekend (small magnet school that was shut down after my junior year... decided to have an all-school reunion this year for whatever reason). I've been checking out some of the pictures people have posted on classmates.com and the yahoo group we have set up. Damn... those people have gotten old. And ugly.

7/16/2005, 10:22 PM
My 20 is next spring. I can't even begin to imagine myself attending.

Strangely, I don't believe any of the 57 members of our class have died. I certainly wouldn't have predicted that. I'm surprised we all survived graduation night.

SoonerInKCMO
7/16/2005, 10:28 PM
Strangely, I don't believe any of the 57 members of our class have died.
Wow. That is surprising. In each of the three high schools I attended, several people in my class had died before the 10-year mark had arrived.

Melo
7/16/2005, 10:50 PM
My 20 is next spring. I can't even begin to imagine myself attending.

Strangely, I don't believe any of the 57 members of our class have died. I certainly wouldn't have predicted that. I'm surprised we all survived graduation night.

57? :eek:

We had 650 in my class.

TUSooner
7/16/2005, 10:52 PM
My 30th (ewwww) would have been this year. Either they didn't have one, or I didn't get an invite. I wanted to go to the 5th, but couldn't. After that, I wasn't interested and ignored the other invites. I guess that's the spirit that results in no 30th anniversay reunion. :rolleyes:

Flagstaffsooner
7/16/2005, 11:01 PM
My 30th (ewwww) would have been this year. Either they didn't have one, or I didn't get an invite. I wanted to go to the 5th, but couldn't. After that, I wasn't interested and ignored the other invites. I guess that's the spirit that results in no 30th anniversay reunion. :rolleyes:Lucky you I get bombarded with mail from my HS monthly. I have moved all over the country and they still find me. I even sent back one thing saying I was dead.

TUSooner
7/16/2005, 11:06 PM
Lucky you I get bombarded with mail from my HS monthly. I have moved all over the country and they still find me. I even sent back one thing saying I was dead.
"Dear Class,
This is to advise you that I am dead, Please stop sending me stuff.
Sincerely.
The late Flagstaffsooner."

That didn't work? :confused: :D

Okla-homey
7/17/2005, 07:17 AM
My 25th was last year. I asked them to send me a digital pic of the group shot. Man those people got old-looking. I'm sure glad I retained my dewy youthful allure.

Flagstaffsooner
7/17/2005, 07:21 AM
I'm sure glad I retained my dewy youthful allure.http://www.ehrlesparty.com/images/Cesar/50032%20Old%20Man.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
7/17/2005, 07:23 AM
"Dear Class,
This is to advise you that I am dead, Please stop sending me stuff.
Sincerely.
The late Flagstaffsooner."

That didn't work? :confused: :DCan't pull anything over on them.:mad:

7/17/2005, 08:19 AM
57? :eek:

We had 650 in my class.

Give a hillbilly a break, wouldya? I mean, 57 of us in one room???

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/17/2005, 10:39 AM
I went to my 10th a few years ago. Friday night was at The Brewery. I decided going in that I was going to have fun, so I made a point to at least say hi to everyone there. Some of the people just sat in a corner waiting for people to come to them. Guess what? They never did. It was a lot of fun. Saturday though was a sit down dinner, and by then everyone had gone back to their cliques and it wasn't near as much fun.

OUinFLA
7/17/2005, 12:21 PM
I went to my 10th a few years ago. Friday night was at The Brewery. I decided going in that I was going to have fun, so I made a point to at least say hi to everyone there. Some of the people just sat in a corner waiting for people to come to them. Guess what? They never did. It was a lot of fun. Saturday though was a sit down dinner, and by then everyone had gone back to THEIR CLIQUES and it wasn't near as much fun.

That describds my 25th that I attended. I looked around and thought............hell, this is just like it was in high school. I didnt like most of these people then, and they havent changed!
I didnt have much interest in going to another, Id rather go fishing with my friends.

tulsaoilerfan
7/17/2005, 12:42 PM
Actually all 3 of my reunions so far have been pretty good; we had a small class(little over 100 graduated) and for the 10 year, we had about 70 show up; for 15th and 20th, it's gotten smaller(around 40 or so), so i'm debating if we should do a 25th or not; those things are a lot of work, and it's hard to track down people after so many years.

John

BajaOklahoma
7/17/2005, 12:48 PM
My 30th (ewwww) would have been this year. Either they didn't have one, or I didn't get an invite. I wanted to go to the 5th, but couldn't. After that, I wasn't interested and ignored the other invites. I guess that's the spirit that results in no 30th anniversay reunion. :rolleyes:

Same here.

Melo, I graduated with 900+ in my class. One of the guys that sat next to me at graduation never had a class with me in 5 years. I only knew him from yearbook pictures.
Each of my kids had the largest graduating class in Texas the year that they graduated. Between 1100 something and up to 1304 for the last one.

My mother hasn't missed a reunion in Frederick yet. Her 60th is coming up.

Grimey
7/18/2005, 09:00 AM
OK, who is going to give me a rundown on this Yukon police sex scandal? I just got an email from my sister and she couldnt believe I hadnt heard about it. Who knows the details?

Oh, and Rhino, Darin says she's going to be in town this weekend too. Want me to have her give you a call?

yermom
7/18/2005, 09:02 AM
do a search on kwik-e mart or something :D

there are one or two threads on it here

Rhino
7/18/2005, 09:06 AM
OK, who is going to give me a rundown on this Yukon police sex scandal? I just got an email from my sister and she couldnt believe I hadnt heard about it. Who knows the details?

Oh, and Rhino, Darin says she's going to be in town this weekend too. Want me to have her give you a call? http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40834

Pieces Hit
7/18/2005, 10:53 AM
Heck, I didn't want to see those twats back when I HAD to.

soonerjoker
7/20/2005, 07:50 AM
believe it or not, some of the folks from your past would like to see you losers
& you'd have a good time. even tho you tried not to have a good time.
they are just as interesting as you think you are.

i went to a reunion in tulsa last month & it was a BLAST !!!!

& we're all old & fat !!!

Scott D
7/20/2005, 01:49 PM
believe it or not, some of the folks from your past would like to see you losers
& you'd have a good time. even tho you tried not to have a good time.
they are just as interesting as you think you are.

i went to a reunion in tulsa last month & it was a BLAST !!!!

& we're all old & fat !!!

This post brought to you by 'The Committee Against Anti-Socialites' :D

soonerjoker
7/21/2005, 08:24 AM
ScottD
all i can say is, "quite true".

Grimey
4/12/2006, 03:48 PM
it was fun

GDC
4/12/2006, 03:53 PM
I had a blast at my tenth, but was out of the country when my 20th rolled around.

LilSooner
4/12/2006, 06:31 PM
My 10th is in 3 years I just want to go back and brag how awesome I am ;)

That and I'm dating a Vin Diesel look a like, and NO Grimey Rhino does not want some random girl calling him.

royalfan5
4/12/2006, 06:56 PM
My class didn't have a 5th. I suppose I will go to the 10th if we have one. I doubt it will be to big an affair as I graduated with 13 other folk.

Tiptonsooner
4/12/2006, 10:32 PM
My class didn't have a 5th. I suppose I will go to the 10th if we have one. I doubt it will be to big an affair as I graduated with 13 other folk.

Ya'll could save some dough and have a damn conference call....:bsmf:

picasso
4/12/2006, 11:32 PM
mine was a sad tale.

played golf in the morning for 4 hours, drank imported beer whilst doing so.
returned home and went to reunion lake party, drank imported beer whilst doing so.
went to after reunion lunch pool party, drank imported beer whilst doing so
ate fine meal for dinner with classmates, took a breather from imported beer.

went to after reunion house party, drank imported beer whilst doing so.
kept trying to leave but host's father would not let me, drank imported beer whilst doing so.

belch.

had to have a ride home.

slept all day Sunday.

PhxSooner
4/12/2006, 11:45 PM
Skipped my 10th. The one person I still talk to from high school (who was a roomie at OU) said it ended up with the same people in the same groups. My 20th is in four years, but these guys seem to like having reunions in late August. I'm not pulling my kids out of school to fly home for that nightmare.
I'd much rather see my friends from OU than high school.