PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone have these wierdos where they work?

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 11:58 AM
Rhino has "pompous voice" lady. Norm has just about all the bad ones in Norman, I think...and I have "Karan".

So Karan comes in to work today, carrying her lunch, prety normal really except that it's in a casserole dish. Karan is a 40 something virgin that lives next door to her parents in a house they bought for her. I'm not making this up. So, word got out that Karan had a Dr.s appointment today for something, I don't care what...it just came up once I heard the other part of the story. Anyhow, the Dr. apparently asked her to bring in a stool sample. Not an everyday thing, but I understand that sometimes you have to do that. Well come to find out she brought her stool sample all right, to work with her....that's right.....wait for it.......IN A CASSEROLE DISH!!!!

AND SHE BROUGHT IT INSIDE!! WTF is that about? Could you not leave your chunk-of-****-in-a-casserole-dish in your car??? OMG. Why do people do things like this.

Be glad you're not me.

1stTimeCaller
7/11/2005, 12:00 PM
I always heard Karan likes **** sandwiches but that ain't true. She doesn't like bread.

Norm In Norman
7/11/2005, 12:00 PM
Green Bean Casserole?

Petro-Sooner
7/11/2005, 12:01 PM
Now thats funny.

Okla-homey
7/11/2005, 12:02 PM
That's hilarious. You mean she brought in a whole log of poop in a glass dish? Did she put it in the office fridge next to your lunch?

Quick man, slip it out, go find some dog poop, and do a poop switcheroo on her.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/11/2005, 12:02 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

Casserole dish! Poop! OMG!

OUthunder
7/11/2005, 12:03 PM
I used to work with a couple of faggots but they went missing for some strange reason?

OU4LIFE
That's hilarious. You mean she brought in a whole log of poop in a glass dish? Did she put it in the office fridge next to your lunch?

um yeah....while that would be funny at the Dr.s....um...no.

Widescreen
If she ever brings in a real casserole, decline.

Petro-Sooner
7/11/2005, 12:04 PM

Dr: you have ringworm and the mange, sp?

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 12:05 PM
Karan, your casserole tastes like ****.

Okla-homey
7/11/2005, 12:05 PM
Dr: you have ringworm and the mange, sp?

that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Okla-homey
7/11/2005, 12:06 PM
Karan, your casserole tastes like ****.

"It is ****, wanna buy a toofbrush!"

-rimshot-

Tailwind
7/11/2005, 12:11 PM
Good way to catch the office "lunch thief".

DCSooner
7/11/2005, 12:14 PM
Your breath smells like crap Karan.

All I had was a cigar.

Come to think of it, I did find it in the grass, and it fell apart when I tried to smoke it.

Viking Kitten
7/11/2005, 12:16 PM
SCENE: Office potluck luncheon

Unsuspecting Coworker: Karan, your casserole is delicious! What's in it?

Karan: (Enthusiatically) It's ****!

END SCENE

n8v_ndn
7/11/2005, 12:16 PM
That virgin story's a cover, she's obviously a skank...classy women use cake dishes

http://www.dargate.com/226_auction/226_pics/3145.jpg

Czar Soonerov
7/11/2005, 12:18 PM
Who brought the cheese log?

Howzit
7/11/2005, 12:19 PM
Someone should ask her if she squatted directly over said casserole dish or used a retrieval/placement/arrangement maneuver.

BeetDigger
7/11/2005, 12:21 PM
Best thread today.

Oh, and 4Life - we all are glad that we're not you, for many reasons.

I keed, I keed. :D

Mjcpr
7/11/2005, 12:22 PM
I've never even heard of a corn casserole.

Mjcpr
7/11/2005, 12:23 PM
Oh, and 4Life - we all are glad that we're not you, for many reasons.
If we're divying him up, I'll take his golf game.

Thank you.

DCSooner
7/11/2005, 12:25 PM

Thank you.
I get his goatee.

OUinFLA
7/11/2005, 12:26 PM
Does everyone have these wierdos where they work?

I am the weirdo where I work.

OUstudent4life
7/11/2005, 12:28 PM
It's not just the taste; presentation is very important for any dish.

yermom
7/11/2005, 12:28 PM
Someone should ask her if she squatted directly over said casserole dish or used a retrieval/placement/arrangement maneuver.

she was probably just enjoying a casserole at the time

Howzit
7/11/2005, 12:29 PM
I get his goatee.

Regularly?

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 12:30 PM
rarely.

DCSooner
7/11/2005, 12:32 PM
medium rarely.

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 12:32 PM

Lenny said she used a funnel.

SoonerAtKU
7/11/2005, 12:34 PM

I assumed a cake-decorating bag.

Howzit
7/11/2005, 12:34 PM
Ah. The old ****-in-a-casserole-dish-through-a-funnel trick.

BajaOklahoma
7/11/2005, 12:35 PM
Call the Health Dept. You will get a day off while the frig is cleaned.

fesperman58
Oh crap this is funny. It makes me absolutely sick to think about it though....how are you sure, though, that there is **** in there? Did she actually tell someone she **** in the dish?

Mjcpr
Must've been a rough weekend.

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 12:37 PM
Oh crap this is funny. It makes me absolutely sick to think about it though....how are you sure, though, that there is **** in there? Did she actually tell someone she **** in the dish?

She told someone when they asked what was in the dish....assuming it was food. She told them what it was and why.

I still don't get why she had to bring it inside. That just floors me. I guess she didn't want her car to smell like ****.

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 12:40 PM
ok, I made up the funnel part, but I swear to God the rest is a true story.

Howzit
7/11/2005, 12:41 PM
never mind...

Czar Soonerov
7/11/2005, 12:42 PM
In order to understand our selves, we must first understand if she squatted directly over said casserole dish. There are many factors which influenced the development of if she squatted directly over said casserole dish. Until recently considered taboo amongst polite society, spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that if she squatted directly over said casserole dish is rarely given rational consideration by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he could have been making a reference to if she squatted directly over said casserole dish, but probably not. Much has been said about the influence of the media on if she squatted directly over said casserole dish. Observers claim it cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We will study the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.
Housing
Prices
http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_up_3.gif if she squatted directly over said casserole dish

displayed this way it becomes very clear that if she squatted directly over said casserole dish is of great importance. Clearly housing prices looms over if she squatted directly over said casserole dish this cannot be a coincidence. Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Comparing if she squatted directly over said casserole dish and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing night and day.

To quote the star of stage and screen Noah H. Amster 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] Considered by many to be one of the 'Founding Fathers' of if she squatted directly over said casserole dish, his words cannot be over-looked. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'if she squatted directly over said casserole dish wins votes.' Simple as that.
One of the great ironies of this age is if she squatted directly over said casserole dish. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Conclusion

In my opinion if she squatted directly over said casserole dish is both a need and a want. It inspires, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest,, though if she squatted directly over said casserole dish brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly if she squatted directly over said casserole dish.

One final thought from the talented Demi De Niro: 'Oooh yeah if she squatted directly over said casserole dish shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

BajaOklahoma
7/11/2005, 12:44 PM
The real question is why she didn't drop it off at the doctor's office before coming to work.

And I would really like to see the expressions on the faces of the office staff.

Someone didn't give her directions on the way to collect it - or she ignored them.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/11/2005, 12:55 PM
ok, I made up the funnel part, but I swear to God the rest is a true story.I thought you had to mail those in. I always felt bad for the mailman.

boomersooner28
7/11/2005, 12:56 PM
Yeah, drop it off before, do it at the Dr.'s office or for goodness sakes ask for a take home kit. You can wipe your own rear at home and take the little packet back to the Doctor.

I was hungry before I read this thread.

Widescreen
7/11/2005, 12:58 PM
I wonder what kind of Salad Shooter she has...

You should tell her that it would go well with a nice red wine.

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 12:58 PM
Have a ****loaf sandwich.

Okla-homey
7/11/2005, 01:00 PM
She should have used an empty Copenhagen can.

crawfish
7/11/2005, 01:00 PM
I'm laughing way too hard to think of anything funny to add here. :D

Howzit
7/11/2005, 01:01 PM
Have a ****loaf sandwich.

Extra peanuts, please!!!!!11!

TheHumanAlphabet
7/11/2005, 01:01 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

Casserole dish! Poop! OMG!
Let me guess, she'll take the dish home and wash and reuse it...

Mjcpr
7/11/2005, 01:02 PM
http://www.grandpatucker.com/images/auntjane.gif

TheHumanAlphabet
7/11/2005, 01:03 PM
that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
You have heartworms, we'll need to de-worm you...

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 01:03 PM
Let me guess, she'll take the dish home and wash and reuse it...

Oh you can count on that. I've commited that dish to memory and will look for it at EVERY office food event from now until she's gone.

Melo
7/11/2005, 01:05 PM
Question: Does everyone have these wierdos where they work?

Answer: Yes. I work with a 15-just-turned-16 year old girl who has a fake id, goes clubbing, is an alcoholic and wears halter tops to work. She brags regularly about drinking. You might see where this gets on my nerves. Even more, she talks about me to everyone ELSE about how much of a loser I am for being in band and playing video games. Good thing I never mentioned to anyone that I frequent a forum. I SWEAR to holy jeebus, when she gets an attitude with me about all the crap I'm going to give her, I will drag her out back by her skanky hair and beat the living crap out of her. We'll see who the loser is when I break her face. I'll even invite the mexicans so they can enjoy it. Lord knows they need a break.

OUinFLA
7/11/2005, 01:05 PM
It gives a whole new meaning to the word left-overs.

mdklatt
7/11/2005, 01:10 PM
Please God, don't let me ever get an illness where I need to provide a stool sample. :eek:

TexasLidig8r
7/11/2005, 01:28 PM
Wow.. just...wow... I'm .. wow.. :eek:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/11/2005, 01:29 PM
How do you know Karan is a virgin?

yermom
7/11/2005, 01:32 PM

Answer: Yes. I work with a 15-just-turned-16 year old girl who has a fake id, goes clubbing, is an alcoholic and wears halter tops to work. She brags regularly about drinking. You might see where this gets on my nerves. Even more, she talks about me to everyone ELSE about how much of a loser I am for being in band and playing video games. Good thing I never mentioned to anyone that I frequent a forum. I SWEAR to holy jeebus, when she gets an attitude with me about all the crap I'm going to give her, I will drag her out back by her skanky hair and beat the living crap out of her. We'll see who the loser is when I break her face. I'll even invite the mexicans so they can enjoy it. Lord knows they need a break.

be careful, you are legal now...

you shoulda kicked her *** last week :D

IB4OU2
7/11/2005, 01:33 PM

Thank you.
Not so fast my freind.........:mad:

TUSooner
7/11/2005, 01:33 PM

See where she is in 5 years - if she even shows up on radar by then. Your best "revenge" is just to live well. Pity the beyonce. Her life is gefuchtig .

IB4OU2
7/11/2005, 01:43 PM
4Life, I'll buy you a round of golf if you will get an unwrapped BabyRuth and slip it in a clear Tupperware dish marked Tuesday with her name on it and stick it discreetly in your fridge at work in the morning........

I promise I will.....

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 01:46 PM
heh.

that's funny. I might have to do that.

SB, she's made mention of it. She had a chinese comeapart when she had to make her first gyno trip 2 years ago. She had to be sedated.

Mjcpr
7/11/2005, 01:47 PM
heh.

SB, she's made mention of it. She had a chinese comeapart with she had to make her first gyno trip 2 years ago. She had to be sedated.
She hot?

mdklatt
7/11/2005, 01:47 PM
She had a chinese comeapart with she had to make....

Wha? :confused:

Mjcpr
7/11/2005, 01:49 PM
Wha? :confused:
A raging fit.

Petro-Sooner
7/11/2005, 01:49 PM
ahh

OU4LIFE
7/11/2005, 01:54 PM
She hot?

very, in a 45 y.o. shorthaired, heavy mon looking, dyke sort of way.

TUSooner
7/11/2005, 02:02 PM
O yeah, the whole poop-in-the-casserole-dish thingy is killin me, BTW. :D :D :D

Mjcpr
7/11/2005, 02:03 PM
very, in a 45 y.o. shorthaired, heavy mon looking, dyke sort of way.
That would explain it.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
7/11/2005, 04:31 PM
heh.

SB, she's made mention of it. She had a chinese comeapart when she had to make her first gyno trip 2 years ago. She had to be sedated.Why do people share their personal bidness at work like this?

StoopTroup
7/11/2005, 04:45 PM
I am unble to respond to this thread....Way to Funny...Show Stopper...lol

Boomhauer
7/11/2005, 04:53 PM
Speaking of poop....a few years ago my buddy was playing football at the University of Kansas. KU was playing OU so he invited me up to watch the game. Afterwards we all got "****ty" drunk. Well we went back to the dorms and passed out. I happen to wake up and look across the room to see one of the football players taking a big ol poopy on the coffee table infront of the couch. Didn't think much of it so I went back to sleep (definitely alcohol was taking it effect). I wake up about an hour later and look up again and see the little weiner dog that my friend had chowing down on the turd that was deposited on the coffee table. Most rediculous thing I have EVER seen!!!!! I pray everynight that I don't see anything like that again in my beautiful life!

n8v_ndn
7/11/2005, 05:08 PM
Stick some googly eyes on that thing and place it on someone's desk as a paper weight

Pricetag
7/11/2005, 05:16 PM
See where she is in 5 years - if she even shows up on radar by then. Your best "revenge" is just to live well. Pity the beyonce. Her life is gefuchtig .
Screw that. Pilfer and destroy her fake ID. The results are twofold--you eradicate the source of all her self esteem, while pulling off a "gotcha" that she can never get you busted for, should she finds out. "Hello, police? I'd like to report a stolen fake ID."

TUSooner
7/11/2005, 05:26 PM
Screw that. Pilfer and destroy her fake ID. The results are twofold--you eradicate the source of all her self esteem, while pulling off a "gotcha" that she can never get you busted for, should she finds out. "Hello, police? I'd like to report a stolen fake ID."
Indeed, that would perhaps provide some degree of passing satisfaction. :D

boomersooner28
7/11/2005, 05:59 PM
Note to self: Quit reading this thread.

Al Gore
7/11/2005, 06:12 PM
This is a ****ing sick thread........"chinese comeapart" Is this that clamp thingy????

Zbird
7/11/2005, 07:14 PM
Note to Karan:

Thanks for bringing the chili in the casserole dish. Even though there wasn't much left I just had to have a little taste. I love chili!

Ptooi! That was the nastiest tasting chili I ever had. Next time use the recipe on Williams Chili seasoning ... and get a better grade of meat. What was that stuff anyway? Soybean Curd?

Anonymous co-worker

P.S. I was thinking about asking you out, but I want a wife who can cook better than that. :D

Sooner_Bob
7/11/2005, 10:11 PM
Call the Health Dept. You will get a day off while the frig is cleaned.

Exactly . . . that's a bio-hazard if I ever saw one . . . freakin' morans.

OUinFLA
7/11/2005, 10:13 PM
Im thinkin you should bring in a bottle of "mellow yellow" for her to have with her lunch tomorrow.

Stanley1
7/11/2005, 10:19 PM
That was a ****ty story 4Life.

OU4LIFE
7/12/2005, 05:18 AM
Operation baby ruth in clear plastic container in refrgerator is underway.

I had to Nuke it a little and add some water, but I think I got the effect I was after.

I labeled it "Tuesday" and made sure Karan's name was on the container.

thanks for the idea IB. After further thought, I should have gotten some baby ruth minis and done this on a cookie sheet. now THAT would have been funny.

I wish I had my camera here at work.

Mjcpr
7/12/2005, 07:34 AM
This isn't going to end well, Hairy.

OU4LIFE
7/12/2005, 07:37 AM
This isn't going to end well, Hairy.

most likely you're right, but I needed the laugh.

so far, we've gotten 2 OMG's and 1 Holy ****. Of course they are ALL afraid to touch it.

heh.

i'm tempted to go take it out and eat it in front of everyone at lunch.

IB4OU2
7/12/2005, 07:45 AM
Operation baby ruth in clear plastic container in refrgerator is underway.

I had to Nuke it a little and add some water, but I think I got the effect I was after.

I labeled it "Tuesday" and made sure Karan's name was on the container.

thanks for the idea IB. After further thought, I should have gotten some baby ruth minis and done this on a cookie sheet. now THAT would have been funny.

I wish I had my camera here at work.

Ha! Great! I owe you a round of golf now........well worth it!

crawfish
7/12/2005, 08:16 AM
most likely you're right, but I needed the laugh.

so far, we've gotten 2 OMG's and 1 Holy ****. Of course they are ALL afraid to touch it.

heh.

i'm tempted to go take it out and eat it in front of everyone at lunch.

Heck, we may ALL buy you a round of golf if you tape that. :D

OUinFLA
7/12/2005, 08:23 AM
I am not paying for someone elses round of golf just because he's going to eat baby ruths. Now if he had dined on it yesterday..........................

OUthunder
7/12/2005, 08:33 AM
I am not paying for someone elses round of golf just because he's going to eat baby ruths. Now if he had dined on it yesterday..........................

I though you threw your clubs in the lake? :D

Fugue
7/12/2005, 12:44 PM
bump, any news?

OU4LIFE
7/12/2005, 12:48 PM
not much to report.

Someone was in there complaining about it at lunch...that was about it.

Wasn't as funny as I thought it would have been. I'll leave it there for a few days and see if anyone removes it.

Mjcpr
7/12/2005, 12:54 PM
Wednesday: Corn added
Thursday: Fake flies

Pieces Hit
7/12/2005, 01:04 PM
She who keep turd at work is underhanded employee.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2005, 01:14 PM
Remember those Pet Rocks? They came in a little box with a cozy little nest for it to rest in?

Heh.

IB4OU2
7/12/2005, 01:18 PM
not much to report.

Someone was in there complaining about it at lunch...that was about it.

Wasn't as funny as I thought it would have been. I'll leave it there for a few days and see if anyone removes it.

Gee....what kinda people you work with?

OU4LIFE
7/12/2005, 01:29 PM
I think that should be obvious from page one.

IB4OU2
7/12/2005, 01:52 PM
I think that should be obvious from page one.

True, you have my sympathies.....:D

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2005, 02:20 PM
PET ROCK, PEOPLE!

Mjcpr
7/12/2005, 02:23 PM
PET ROCK, PEOPLE! Try a little Castor Oil before bed.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2005, 02:23 PM
Mmmm, shiny...

TexasLidig8r
7/12/2005, 02:30 PM
PET ROCK, PEOPLE!
http://www.the-piedpiper.co.uk/graphics1/housecricket1.jpg chirp.. chirp.. chirp.. chirp.. chirp...

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2005, 02:37 PM
No love for the Pet Rock.

I know at least one of you turds had one...

mdklatt
7/12/2005, 02:45 PM
No love for the Pet Rock.

But what do Pet Rocks have to do with this thread?

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/12/2005, 02:47 PM
Pet turd.

Pet rock.

Nothing, I guess. :eddie:

IB4OU2
7/12/2005, 02:51 PM
Pet turd.

Pet rock.

Nothing, I guess. :eddie:

When you get real old and constipated the former is like the latter.....:O

crawfish
7/12/2005, 02:53 PM
Remember those Pet Rocks? They came in a little box with a cozy little nest for it to rest in?

Heh.

A couple of those cozy little nests would come in handy after a vasectomy... :mack:

OU4LIFE
7/13/2005, 09:33 AM
UPDATE: I just went outside to see how warm it was...I walked by her car....it's in there.

The casserole dish IS IN HER CAR.

STILL.

Mjcpr
7/13/2005, 09:35 AM
UPDATE: I just went outside to see how warm it was...I walked by her car....it's in there.

The casserole dish IS IN HER CAR.

STILL.
Man, she's gonna have to let that thing soak for a little while before it goes in the dishwasher.

OU4LIFE
7/13/2005, 09:37 AM
We sometimes have little food days here, you better believe that I know EXACTLY what that dish looks like.

saucysoonergal
7/13/2005, 09:41 AM
And I thought the doctor's office gave you a little box for such things...like a little chinese take out box.

Great job with the baby ruth.

Dio
7/13/2005, 10:07 AM
Spaulding, NO!

OU4LIFE
7/14/2005, 08:16 AM
The baby ruth experiment has disappeared from the refrigerator.

and no one is owning up to it.

Mjcpr
7/14/2005, 08:17 AM
It was him....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/blackbettie/fat_kid.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/14/2005, 09:01 AM
I should take you back down to 97K for that, Pat.

Mjcpr
7/14/2005, 09:05 AM
I should take you back down to 97K for that, Pat.
Get in mah belly!

SoonerBK
7/14/2005, 10:23 AM
This thread is a nice rain on a dusty cornfield. The SO needed it.

keribear
7/14/2005, 11:55 AM
This thread is so funny. I am laughing so hard. I am at work on the phone with a victim while she is telling me how she doesnt want her baby daddy in jail all the while trying to contain my laughter.

OUinFLA
7/14/2005, 12:02 PM
This thread is so funny. I am laughing so hard. I am at work on the phone with a victim while she is telling me how she doesnt want her baby daddy in jail all the while trying to contain my laughter.

I assume by your location profile that you are located in the great state of Florida? I cant imagine anywhere else that doesnt know how to vote.

Shamrock
7/14/2005, 10:50 PM
Karen's casserole is called ....

Outhouse Surprise

or

Pooper's Pie

Shamrock
7/14/2005, 11:01 PM
Wednesday: Corn added
Thursday: Fake flies
Friday: **** in a Pepsi bottle

keribear
7/15/2005, 12:04 PM
Yep, I lived 10 years in Orlando then just moved to Jacksonville. My husband is in the Navy here at NAS JAX. That pic you see was taken in a bar in Lakeland. What you cant see is the long island iced teas I was drinking, lol.

1stTimeCaller
7/5/2006, 04:47 PM
I love this thread

Mjcpr
7/5/2006, 04:48 PM
AND SHE BROUGHT IT INSIDE!! WTF is that about? Could you not leave your chunk-of-****-in-a-casserole-dish in your car??? OMG. Why do people do things like this.

It could spoil if she left it out in the heat.

C&CDean
7/5/2006, 04:58 PM
For the love of colonoscopies, why would some nasty **** dredge this thread back up?

slickdawg
7/5/2006, 05:25 PM
I need to list my office-o-freaks in here.

Newbomb Turk
7/5/2006, 06:51 PM
holy crap - how did I miss this thread last year?

classic.