PDA

View Full Version : Myron Rolle

BillyBall
7/10/2005, 10:05 AM
Hes one of the top 10 prospects in everyones list. He has a long list of schools but I had heard that he really liked OU. I know that his dad got his MBA from Miami and that Michigans academics impressed them both. Also, his family is going to move wherever he decides to go to school and his family really liked Norman. Anyone else know anything about this guy?? Thanks.

GottaHavePride
7/10/2005, 11:53 AM
There's a great big interview with him in the season preview issue of Sooner Spectator. ;)

jreed13
9/1/2005, 09:10 PM
I still can't believe he is a criminole. I really thought OU had a good chance at landing him. Its not signing day yet, he still has time to correct his mistake. He sounds like a good kid, i just don't know what he's thinking.

sooneron
9/2/2005, 12:21 PM
I still can't believe he is a criminole. I really thought OU had a good chance at landing him. Its not signing day yet, he still has time to correct his mistake. He sounds like a good kid, i just don't know what he's thinking.
Me neither

Hella Sideburns
9/2/2005, 01:00 PM
I wish he would have come here, but really, OU cant be the place for everyone. As long as he is happy at FSU, I would say he made the right choice, and I hope everything turns out well for him.