PDA

View Full Version : Serious question, really

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2005, 11:29 AM
At the golf tourney I was at las weekend a guy I know was really drunk at the barbeque one night. He runs the local YMCA. There was a black guy in the tourney. The YMCA guy kept saying "Your black *** couldn't beat me....." and "Your black ***" this and that. At first I thought maybe they were buddies and just messin' around but then I could tell the black guy wasn't happy. I started to tell the YMCA guy to shut up and whatnot. Well during the jawing at n another the YMCA guy says " You've picked more cotton than I've had tee shots" or something to that effect, my mind went blank with disbelief after the cotton comment. Nothing happened fight wise but I'm still pissed off about the ordeal.

I'm thinking of writing a letter to the board members of the YMCA detailing how their director acted and what he said. I want to put my name on the letter but this is a small town and my mom lives there and don't want to cause her any problems. What should I do.

picasso
7/8/2005, 11:31 AM
write the letter.

Pieces Hit
7/8/2005, 11:32 AM
Burn his house down.

IB4OU2
7/8/2005, 11:33 AM
At the golf tourney I was at las weekend a guy I know was really drunk at the barbeque one night. He runs the local YMCA. There was a black guy in the tourney. The YMCA guy kept saying "Your black *** couldn't beat me....." and "Your black ***" this and that. At first I thought maybe they were buddies and just messin' around but then I could tell the black guy wasn't happy. I started to tell the YMCA guy to shut up and whatnot. Well during the jawing at n another the YMCA guy says " You've picked more cotton than I've had tee shots" or something to that effect, my mind went blank with disbelief after the cotton comment. Nothing happened fight wise but I'm still pissed off about the ordeal.

I'm thinking of writing a letter to the board members of the YMCA detailing how their director acted and what he said. I want to put my name on the letter but this is a small town and my mom lives there and don't want to cause her any problems. What should I do.

I woulda kicked YMCA director's *ss.......:mad:

C&CDean
7/8/2005, 11:36 AM
I don't think writing the letter is the appropriate thing to do. You've already passed the opportunity to do the appropriate thing.

You should have stopped the guy while he was saying it, and asked the black guy if he was being offended. If the black guy was worried about answering the question honestly, then you needed to say "look *******, we know you're white and dude is black, and yes, you may be a better golfer, but if I hear one more "cotton pickin'" racial slur outta you you're gonna be the one pickin' cotton. Your drawers. Outta your ***. STFU. Now."

Writing the letter is really kinda chicken **** I'm thinking.

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2005, 11:39 AM
I did tell him to STFU and to take his sorry *** home before black dude beat his ***. I've never liked the white dude and I learned that he stiffed a buddy of mine for $10k last year. I'd really like to see his sorry *** lose his job.

Red October
7/8/2005, 11:40 AM
Where is a video camera when you need one???

C&CDean
7/8/2005, 11:42 AM
I did tell him to STFU and to take his sorry *** home before black dude beat his ***. I've never liked the white dude and I learned that he stiffed a buddy of mine for $10k last year. I'd really like to see his sorry *** lose his job.

If his *** is as sorry as you describe, you don't have to worry. He'll lose his job - and more - eventually. You don't have to instigate it. Insuring that he lost a couple of his teeth was more your responsibility.

picasso
7/8/2005, 11:43 AM
Dean, if the guy will get fired for the letter then it's the right thing to do.

You can't run a public place like that and have that kind of a public performance. Sorry Bubba.

7/8/2005, 11:44 AM
Was he representing the YMCA at the BBQ, or was he just there as a patron?

If the former, write the letter. If the latter, drop an e-mail to the guy that might be offended and tell him you hope to see him at other functions in the future. He needs to know this asswad's comments weren't the consensus of those attending.

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2005, 11:46 AM
I see what you're saying Dean but the fist fight wasn't mine, it was the black dude's. Maybe is was mine and everyone else that was standing around. I just try to stay out of fights at the counrty club that my parents belong to.

mdklatt
7/8/2005, 11:48 AM

You should have let the black dude beat his ***. Hell, you should have encouraged it. That's water under the bridge, though, so I like 12's idea.

If you do send an apology e-mail I suggest letting the black dude know where YMCA guy lives, when he gets off of work, what kind of car he drives, etc. :D

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2005, 11:49 AM
Was he representing the YMCA at the BBQ, or was he just there as a patron?

If the former, write the letter. If the latter, drop an e-mail to the guy that might be offended and tell him you hope to see him at other functions in the future. He needs to know this asswad's comments weren't the consensus of those attending.

just as a patron but as the director of the YMCA you can't be sayin that kind of crap in public and as the director he represents the YMCA everywhere he goes, as Bob Stoops represents OU football even when on vacation. I talked to the black guy afterwards but still.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/8/2005, 11:50 AM
Kudos to the black fella for just walking away and not mkaing an issue of it. Probably took everything he had to not knock the crap out of the loudmouth. Shows class and dignity if you ask me.

That being said, he deserves a really good ***-kicking. And people like that always get theirs...

mdklatt
7/8/2005, 11:53 AM
Kudos to the black fella for just walking away and not mkaing an issue of it. Probably took everything he had to not knock the crap out of the loudmouth. Shows class and dignity if you ask me.

Class and dignity are overrated. A good beatdown might the only way YMCA will learn. Besides, if he has a drinking problem that might be the push he needs to get help. So, kicking his *** would have been the compassionate thing to do.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/8/2005, 11:56 AM
[Charlie Murphy]'...we just gave him some help...I'll bet he won't come around here running his mouth anymore...' [/Charlie Murphy]

critical_phil
7/8/2005, 12:02 PM
Class and dignity are overrated. A good beatdown might the only way YMCA will learn. Besides, if he has a drinking problem that might be the push he needs to get help. So, kicking his *** would have been the compassionate thing to do.

word.

this is how i learned that i had a real problem with alcohol. even though i was giving up considerable size/weight, i was sure i could take the other guy. and i may have been able to if it hadn't been for having the entire left side of my face crushed on the first punch.

i addition to not being able to chew for days after the incident - i haven't had a drop of alcohol since.

Shaz-Bot
7/8/2005, 12:06 PM

It seems to me that you're looking for a way to get this guy fired. If that is what you want to do, then write the letter, sign it, and be prepared to follow up on it with his bosses, etc.

If you were truly offended by the guy's drunken behavior, I think your saying something that night probably did the job. Writing an anonymous tattle-tale letter to his boss does seem a little chicken ****.

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2005, 12:10 PM
It seems to me that you're looking for a way to get this guy fired. If that is what you want to do, then write the letter, sign it, and be prepared to follow up on it with his bosses, etc.

If you were truly offended by the guy's drunken behavior, I think your saying something that night probably did the job. For you to say nothing to the guy that night and then write an anonymous tattle-tale letter to his boss does seem a little chicken ****.

I just don't think a person that spouts of racist **** in public ought to be running a YMCA that is attended by all races of kids. Maybe you do, I don't know.

critical_phil
7/8/2005, 12:14 PM
if i said the Young Men's Christian Association really isn't christian, do you think this thread will make 11 pages????

Shaz-Bot
7/8/2005, 12:16 PM
I had to edit my post when I realized you did tell him to STFU that night.

I guess I just don't see the connection between his obviously inappropriate remarks at a social event and his job. Alot of people do/say things on their personal time (esp. when mixed with alcohol) that they wouldn't want to see on the company bulletin board.

What he said was rude, insensitive, etc., but it the black guy didn't take care of it that night then I don't see how it is your job to do so.

UNLESS...you're just looking to get someone you don't like fired...then do it.

1stTimeCaller
7/8/2005, 12:21 PM
Didn't Larry Cochell get into some trouble over the same thing? Although Larry's comments weren't mean spirited? Yes Larry made those comments in the capacity of the head coach but as the director of a YMCA you just shouldn't be able to make racist comments in public places.

OUAndy1807
7/8/2005, 01:26 PM
Using the clues from this thread, I believe I have uncovered 1tc's identity:
http://www.bushwood.net/shack/caddy074.JPG
You'll get nothing and like it!

mdklatt
7/8/2005, 01:35 PM
if i said the Young Men's Christian Association really isn't christian, do you think this thread will make 11 pages????

If not, this ought to do the trick:

Village People and men and boys showering together

soonerscuba
7/8/2005, 01:36 PM
I bet he was born to run the YMCA.

critical_phil
7/8/2005, 01:39 PM
If not, this ought to do the trick:

Village People and men and boys showering together

they're building a ginormous new YMCA by my house (near Earlywine GC).

i think i saw Howzit standing in line for first shower.........

dolemitesooner
7/8/2005, 02:18 PM
I don't think writing the letter is the appropriate thing to do. You've already passed the opportunity to do the appropriate thing.

You should have stopped the guy while he was saying it, and asked the black guy if he was being offended. If the black guy was worried about answering the question honestly, then you needed to say "look *******, we know you're white and dude is black, and yes, you may be a better golfer, but if I hear one more "cotton pickin'" racial slur outta you you're gonna be the one pickin' cotton. Your drawers. Outta your ***. STFU. Now."

Writing the letter is really kinda chicken **** I'm thinking.
Words to live by. Why arn't more people like me and Dean? I would have wnet off on that mother ******. I have alot of black freinds, and I say some things that some people would think where uncallled for, but the picking cotton line was way ovee the top. I would have went nuts. :mad: Where do you live? Maybe my calling in life is to become a vigilante. My job would be to beat pepoles a$$ like this.

OUAndy1807
7/8/2005, 02:35 PM
looks like I have a new sig.

mdklatt
7/8/2005, 02:38 PM
looks like I have a new sig.

You might want to give this a chance: http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=812021&postcount=23

C&CDean
7/8/2005, 02:43 PM
dolemimnte es exaCTly lik mee? whoo neW?!w?

dolemitesooner
7/8/2005, 02:43 PM
dolemimnte es exaCTly lik mee? whoo neW?!w?
:D ROFLMAO

Soonrboy
7/8/2005, 03:04 PM
send a letter to the y...a copy to the white dude and a copy to the black dude. The black dude may not like you picking up his fight, but it'd be cool if he knew you were on his side. The white guy sounds like someone you could care less if you pissed on him if he was on fire.

We had this trouble with a soccer coach one time of my boy, calling a black boy on the other team a gorilla and ink spot. My wife let him know first what she thought and I just told him flat out if he ever made a comment about my son's brown skin, I'd make sure he never spoke another word to a child. My wife went and told the other boy's parents what was said. They were very nice...when we were leaving we saw the dad approaching the coach. We pulled our kid off the team and never went back.

XingTheRubicon
7/8/2005, 03:16 PM
Too bad he didn't throw fried chicken in there. That would have nudged the black dude off the fence.

Scott D
7/8/2005, 03:25 PM
Too bad he didn't throw fried chicken in there. That would have nudged the black dude off the fence.

nah....that doesn't work unless you throw in the Collard Greens, Cornbread, Black Eyed Peas, and Watermelon as well. :rolleyes:

C&CDean
7/8/2005, 03:25 PM
You people all worried about his affiliation with the YMCA, and that the Y guy can't say that crap have been sucked in by the PC dip****s.

His job ain't got anything to do with it. If he and the black guy are friends and are tossing barbs back and forth then that's cool. If he's just a drunk ******* who's too stupid to know any better than to denegrate another person then he needed someone to help remind him when it's time to shut his yapper. When it was going down.

Writing a letter is gay. Saying "he works for the Y and he shouldn't be allowed to say such things" is gay. Trying to get him fired cause you don't like him for another reason and then pulling the race card is gay.

C&CDean
7/8/2005, 03:26 PM
nah....that doesn't work unless you throw in the Collard Greens, Cornbread, Black Eyed Peas, and Watermelon as well. :rolleyes:

Dude, I'm blacker than you are. You just listed one of my favorite meals.

Scott D
7/8/2005, 03:39 PM
Dude, I'm blacker than you are. You just listed one of my favorite meals.

That's why I left out the Chitlins with hot sauce whitey :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/8/2005, 03:55 PM
I'm having trouble with the fact that grown-*** people still say garbage like that.

It's infuriating.

Now I wanna kick his ***.

Scott D
7/8/2005, 03:57 PM
I'm having trouble with the fact that grown-*** people still say garbage like that.

It's infuriating.

Now I wanna kick his ***.

Word....

I'd videotape that.

C&CDean
7/8/2005, 04:18 PM
That's why I left out the Chitlins with hot sauce whitey :D

Yeah, you can have the hog guts. Homey don't play that ****. Me and organ meat do not mix.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/8/2005, 04:22 PM
Me and organ meat do not mix.

That ain't what you said last night, playa... :texan:

Fugue
7/8/2005, 04:23 PM
Me and organ meat do not mix.

edit: :mad:

fugue = pwned

edit again: yermon = pwned also :D

yermom
7/8/2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah, you can have the hog guts. Homey don't play that ****. Me and organ meat do not mix.

that's not what... oh nevermind

yermom
7/8/2005, 04:24 PM
heh.

i guess that one was impossible to resist

StoopTroup
7/8/2005, 05:27 PM
Just go to the YMCA, spray the Directors car/truck with spray adhesive and glue about a 7 bushel bag of cotton balls to it....:D

AlbqSooner
7/8/2005, 07:08 PM
Purely for cathartic reasons write the letter to the Y.

DO NOT SEND IT TO THE Y. Instead, send it to the offender with another letter that explains how disgusting his performance was and how you were inclined to send the attached letter but thought better of it.

Tell the guy that your observations support the concept that he has a problem with alcohol. Suggest that he find a way to deal with that problem before it costs him his teeth, his job, or perhaps his life at the hands of someone less compassionate than you.

If you re-read Phil's post you will understand that by doing this you are giving the guy some food for thought that might very well lead to the most important decision that he ever makes; the decision that he is one of those individuals for whom an occasional drink is NOT an option.

Probability is that as he reads the letter he will be incensed that you made such a suggestion. Probability also is that one day he will thank you for getting the wheels in motion for him to regain his dignity by dealing with a serious problem he has.

People who sit back and whisper about someone who has a problem with alcohol consumption (insert any other drug of choice) are not doing that person a favor by not confronting them with it. It may cost you a friendship in the short run, but in the long run it may, literally, save someone's life.

Scott D
7/8/2005, 07:47 PM

hehehe.....now homie you gotta go all the way with the foodstuffs..this halfway muh****in' stuff ain't gonna cut it. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get back to my Fetucini and shrimp :D

XingTheRubicon
7/9/2005, 11:54 AM
People who sit back and whisper about someone who has a problem with alcohol consumption (insert any other drug of choice) are not doing that person a favor by not confronting them with it. It may cost you a friendship in the short run, but in the long run it may, literally, save someone's life.

Please tell me you not equating a crack habit with life and death implications to uttering a politcally incorrect barb.

Perhaps an intervention to quell a littering problem would be more apropos.

GottaHavePride
7/9/2005, 02:16 PM
Please tell me you not equating a crack habit with life and death implications to uttering a politcally incorrect barb.
I think he was taking the guys behavior as a possible indicator of alcoholism, which does have some serious ramifications if A) it's true and B) the guy doesn't get some help for it.

StoopTroup
7/9/2005, 02:22 PM
I wonder how many rounds of golf that guy has played since this thread started....?

the_ouskull
7/9/2005, 03:40 PM
Sending a letter to the Y now isn't a good idea. Believe me, I'd LOVE to see this guy get fired, but it's a little late for a letter. You don't beat a dog's butt a week after he sh*ts in the living room, you do it right then.

Sending him a letter won't help either. He's already obviously ignorant to the fact that he's a bitter racist, so your letter won't do any good. It's not like he's going to read it and go, "holy crap, I was being insensitive. Man, I'm really glad someone told me."

Going down to the Y, in person, on the other hand, IS a good idea. Speak with his bosses or whoever, or, if he's the boss, speak to him, face-to-face, like a man... And be prepared to handle the issues like a man if the situation calls for it. If I was in your shoes and went down there and he tried to drop the n-bomb on me, or call me an n-lover because I was standing up for what's right, it's toe-to-toe at that point. Some things ARE worth fighting for, and I get the distinct impression that this guy behaves the way that he does because nobody's ever kicked his *ss for it.

...or you can tell me where you live and I'll show up with a case of Natty and a matching attitude and see if he tries to drop n-bombs around me. If he's gonna call people names, he's got to learn to deal with the consequences... and the consequences of calling someone names like that is, I'll steal his f*cking car. :D

Seriously though, you've got to do something... even if it's just contacting the black guy in question and letting him know that he's got someone on his side.

the_ouskull

1stTimeCaller
8/14/2006, 02:30 PM
Update: The director of the Y was fired after they found out he had embezzeled over $70,000 from the Y. He has two of his best friends on the Board and one is the DA. Surprisingly the DA's office is not filing charges. He has another job and says that he has worked out a deal to pay the First National Bank and the YMCA back the money that he stole to go gambling. He also says that he is getting help for his gambling addiction.

yermom
8/14/2006, 02:33 PM
If his *** is as sorry as you describe, you don't have to worry. He'll lose his job - and more - eventually. You don't have to instigate it. Insuring that he lost a couple of his teeth was more your responsibility.

heh.

1stTimeCaller
8/14/2006, 02:37 PM
oh, he also owes another guy in Chickasha roughly $10k. That person has let it be known that if anyone can collect that money they can have half and if the assclown's arms get broken they can have it all, whether they collect the money or not.

Partial Qualifier
8/14/2006, 02:38 PM
Crimson&Creampwned

OU4LIFE
8/14/2006, 02:39 PM
I've had a hole-in-one snce this thread was started.

and it didn't involve cotton.

or african americans that aren't really african americans.

mdklatt
8/14/2006, 02:40 PM
Update: The director of the Y was fired after they found out he had embezzeled over $70,000 from the Y.

You and SicEmBaylor are certainly tuned in to the underbelly of society.

1stTimeCaller
8/14/2006, 02:42 PM
You and SicEmBaylor are certainly tuned in to the underbelly of society.

I just know the fugger. I've never liked him or hung out with him. The Grady County District Attorney on the other hand, is his best friend.

mdklatt
8/14/2006, 02:47 PM
I just know the fugger. I've never liked him or hung out with him. The Grady County District Attorney on the other hand, is his best friend.

Embezzlement guy, sexual harrassment guy, all the people you seem to know in the Grady County jail.... When people say they "know somebody who knows somebody", it could be you they're talking about. :D

1stTimeCaller
8/14/2006, 02:50 PM
Chickasha isn't a large town, believe it or not ;)

and I guess his best friend isn't the DA yet, he's still an assistant DA but he ran for DA and nobody ran against him in the primaries a while back so he got elected by default.

picasso
8/14/2006, 03:36 PM
I've had a hole-in-one snce this thread was started.

and it didn't involve cotton.

or african americans that aren't really african americans.
but it did invlove a big hairy gay golfer.

Stoop Dawg
8/14/2006, 03:40 PM
Interesting to see how many people think that being an ******* is the best way to deal with an *******.

Glad the guy got what was coming. Evidently someone finally took the initiative to set things right - even if it was $70K too late.

tbl
8/14/2006, 03:46 PM
Interesting to see how many people think that being an ******* is the best way to deal with an *******.
More colorful terms than I would have used, but exactly right.

usmc-sooner
8/14/2006, 04:10 PM
word.

this is how i learned that i had a real problem with alcohol. even though i was giving up considerable size/weight, i was sure i could take the other guy. and i may have been able to if it hadn't been for having the entire left side of my face crushed on the first punch.

i addition to not being able to chew for days after the incident - i haven't had a drop of alcohol since.

I really regret that but I doubt you would have beaten me even if you were sober.

Blackgolfer
8/21/2006, 01:08 PM
well I hate to let you great subject go down the tube. But I am the black guy that was involved with the director that you keep ragging on. I play in golf tournaments with him as a partner and as a opponet. The last thing he is is predujustice. We have pulled that gig at many astabilishments. And for the guy that started this. I going to bet you are a teraible golfer because if u played much golf around her you would see us playing together. I also bet you PLAYED IN THE BAND IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Howzit
8/21/2006, 01:10 PM
well I hate to let you great subject go down the tube. But I am the black guy that was involved with the director that you keep ragging on. I play in golf tournaments with him as a partner and as a opponet. The last thing he is is predujustice. We have pulled that gig at many astabilishments. And for the guy that started this. I going to bet you are a teraible golfer because if u played much golf around her you would see us playing together. I also bet you PLAYED IN THE BAND IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Have you ever had a hole-in-one?

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/21/2006, 01:26 PM

Nice try, Will.

We ain't falling for that crap again. :mad:

Mjcpr
8/21/2006, 01:26 PM
Have you ever had a ho-in-one?

Not funny.

Mjcpr
8/21/2006, 01:27 PM
Nice try, Will.

We ain't falling for that crap again. :mad:

We? You got a mouse in your pocket?

OU4LIFE
8/21/2006, 01:33 PM

Glad the guy got what was coming. Evidently someone finally took the initiative to set things right - even if it was $70K too late.

so being an ******* is bad?

black people play golf?

Pricetag
8/21/2006, 01:33 PM
Purely for cathartic reasons write the letter to the Y.

DO NOT SEND IT TO THE Y. Instead, send it to the offender with another letter that explains how disgusting his performance was and how you were inclined to send the attached letter but thought better of it.
Or, better yet, put a CC: <Whoever would be this guy's boss> on the letter without actually sending it to them. There are two possible outcomes here.

One, the guy outs himself in a pre-emptive effort to save face and his job.

Two, the guy sweats bullets for the next week or so as he waits for the hammer to fall, and just maybe, he learns a lesson.

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/21/2006, 01:35 PM
We? You got a mouse in your pocket?

You'd like that, wouldn't you Pat?

:mack:

OU4LIFE
8/21/2006, 01:38 PM
it would like it better if you had a sheep in your pocket.

ewe know what i'm sayin?

Stoop Dawg
8/21/2006, 01:53 PM
so being an ******* is bad?

No.

black people play golf?

No.

OU4LIFE
8/21/2006, 01:59 PM
*whew*

1stTimeCaller
8/21/2006, 02:39 PM
His picture was on the front page of the Sunday Chickasha Daily Express-Star. The police are investigating the matter and the police chief said that they were not done but they have determined that money was illegally taken.

It warmed my heart when I heard that yesterday.

1stTimeCaller
8/21/2006, 02:57 PM
Published August 19, 2006 11:51 am - The Chickasha Police have opened an investigation into the YMCA’s finances.

Former YMCA director under investigation

Jason Clarke
The Express-Star

CHICKASHA —
The Chickasha Police have opened an investigation into the YMCA’s finances.

Following up on a report made by the organization on Tuesday, Police Chief Lynn Williams said it is unclear how much money has been embezzled, but investigators are sure the crime did occur.

The problem, Williams said, is that some of the funds found missing by the organization’s accountant have been the result of poor financial management and not criminal activity.

Williams said Detective Lewis Roller has the arduous task of sifting through the records with the accountant to determine what money is missing due to embezzlement.

The prime suspect in the case, according to District Attorney-Elect Bret Burns, is former YMCA Director Brad McAdoo. McAdoo was reportedly interviewed by investigators Thursday night, however, the statements from that interview have not been released.

Burns did say that his office expects to file formal charges against McAdoo once the investigation is concluded.

With the amount of documents involved, he estimated the investigation to take about two more weeks.

Once charged, Burns is expected to recuse his office of the prosecution due to Burn’s own position on the YMCA Board.

A new prosecutor would be assigned by the Attorney General’s Office.

The continuing investigation is not just about finding a dollar amount, Chief Williams said the investigation is open to the possibility of multiple suspects in the money’s theft.

The YMCA’s financial controls were reportedly loose enough that more than one person would have had access to the money, and the potential for abuse.

McAdoo resigned his YMCA position in July following 10 years of service. Program Director Delanie Berry was chosen to replace McAdoo as interim director while the Board searches for a permanent replacement.

1stTimeCaller
8/21/2006, 03:01 PM
ps

this is the same guy whose team beat my golf team by 10 strokes to win the fund raiser scramble for the CHS cheerleaders. My team was -18 for 18 holes.

OU4LIFE
8/21/2006, 03:05 PM
cheaters suck.

walkoffsooner
8/21/2006, 03:57 PM
i think that guy also teaches at crazy deans school of martial arts. might want to hold off on the beat down.

1stTimeCaller
8/21/2006, 04:00 PM
i think that guy also teaches at crazy deans school of martial arts. might want to hold off on the beat down.

he's a punk. He might bench 400 but I'll bet he can't squat 225. He has the worst case of bird legs I've ever seen.

Howzit
8/21/2006, 04:04 PM
he's a punk. He might bench 400 but I'll bet he can't squat 225. He has the worst case of bird legs I've ever seen.

I bet I can swim farther than him

n8v_ndn
8/21/2006, 04:29 PM
"I've embezzled more from the YMCA than my friend's picked cotton"

-Birdlegs McAdoo

OU4LIFE
8/22/2006, 06:10 AM
no worries, it's basically a bunch of head butting and rolling around on the ground.